Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Cheers 2024  (Read 85231 times)

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
Re: Cheers 2024
« Reply #255 on: March 19, 2024, 07:08:55 PM »

Hi LB, How did your eye appt go? Geez to your tooth. Good you got antibiotic today. Very important before root canal if needed. As jicaji would say ... There's always something.
Did the customer order from last week get fixed?

I'm still dealing with refrigerator repair!! Repairman came yesterday. Couldn't diagnose problem because fridge starting working. Remember twilight zone? He removed lots of panels to inspect fans. Were okay. About 20 minutes after he left yesterday the fridge stopped working!!!! What the??? I called repair company. I was given a work order to replace a part. Took me yesterday afternoon and a few hours today talking to warranty place to finally get ticket. They tried telling me again they didn't cover repair but store I bought it would. I was NOT going down that road again like I did to get first ticket. Nope! I got the repair ticket number.  ;D Now I wait for a call tomorrow to schedule another repair date. I am soooo over this.

Today's quote #1

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #256 on: March 20, 2024, 06:51:01 AM »

good morning My eyes are ok he gave me a new script but I odnt need it the difference was bare minimum.  The order  is ok cutomer didnt complain   Been very busy this week     Now I have to come up with money for root canal.  yikes   I have a few weeks to figure something out or I cn wait another coupe of weeks for when I get my bonus  LOL 
« Last Edit: March 20, 2024, 06:53:57 AM by LBLNJ0668 »
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au
New Jersey (south Jersey)

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #257 on: March 21, 2024, 06:27:45 AM »

Good morning
« Last Edit: March 21, 2024, 06:29:44 AM by LBLNJ0668 »
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #258 on: March 21, 2024, 12:12:03 PM »

Hi LB, Good about the customer order and your eye appointment. Seems like lots of "busy week" going around. Geesh very busy.

#s 3 and 4

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #259 on: March 21, 2024, 03:02:45 PM »

Just got back fro the new surgeon for right knee he will do surgery I needs to go back in june to set an appointmnet if I want to do in October.  I want to do the week of Oct 7  LOL Its after the jewish holidays and early enough that I will be able to get around for Thanksgving .My father went to sloan kettering today and good nws The dr wants to  see all of his pet scans cat scan. do a blood work up before making decision on anything but if they remove the thyroid the cancer wont spready but he is the 2nd doctor to say that he wil out live any of the cancers he has.  The nodules in his lungs were there since 2018.  There are no new ones.  But I thought we were told there were new ones. He is going to anther place TUesday which I can go to I am off and my afternoon appointmnt got cancelled.  He goes back to sloan in 2 weeks.  so fingers crossed.   He doe feel good he doesnt feel sick hes not losin gweight He walks laps in the pool like 5x a week.  So far none of the doctors he saw are worried. 

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #260 on: March 21, 2024, 08:43:16 PM »

Oh Lori I'm so happy for you and your father about his good news!!!  :) Prayers are being answered and will continue.

Good news for you also about your new surgeon and right knee! You've done some thorough thinking about when you want your surgery. Lol Good for you!  :)

I hope Copper lets you sleep better tonight with some worries off your shoulders!!

TGIF for you tomorrow after your long busy week.

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #261 on: March 21, 2024, 08:47:30 PM »

Happy Birthday Tig!!  :)

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #262 on: March 21, 2024, 09:59:58 PM »

Thanx!!
SED
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #263 on: March 22, 2024, 06:41:31 AM »

Good Morning  TGIF   Now my hip is hurting me the left one mostly when I walk  LOL

Happy Birthday TIG!!!

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #264 on: March 23, 2024, 07:54:57 AM »

good rainy morning

jicaji

« Reply #265 on: March 23, 2024, 01:14:53 PM »

Good Morning.

Number 1

WOW...you guys sure have had a busy schedule.

Paulie...We had a similar situation with our television years ago.  Wasn't working properly.  The picture and sound would go in and out.  Called the repairman and of course, when he turned it on, all was working fine.  Hours later, when he left, the same things were happening.  Very frustrating.

How are you doing with the Easter plans?  I'm pretty much done with all I can do before next Saturday....then I'll be REALLY busy. We bought a card table to set up which will accommodate three more people in the dining room. 10 around the big table and 3 around the card table. I just got an incredible recipe for a dessert....Chocolare eclair cake....easy peasy.  made with graham crackers, vanilla pudding and chocolate ganache...I made some for Jim and I "to sample"....it keeps calling me.  Perfect for Easter, since I can make it the day before which gives the pudding time to meld with the graham crackers and the chocolate ganache topping to set.  Soooo good.

LB....Good news re: your dad.  As Paulie said, prayers are being answered and continue.
Can't believe you are going to have your other knee done......good for you. I keep putting mine off.  One of these day soon I'll make the call.  Oh, and I must have missed it....how come you're going to a new surgeon?

UGH to root canal....

Raining all day today, but it's good for the lawn coming up and the spring flowers.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way. Martin Luther King Jr.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #266 on: March 24, 2024, 07:18:17 AM »

Good morning, I went to my sisters for dinner last night. It was fun.   Jacaji  I am going to another surgeon mostly because of the convience.  The hospital is better and just 10 minutes from my home, I always received good care when I was there  And the visits after the surgery will be more convientant They also have their own PT in same office as the doctors office.  Thet also do same day surgery there as well. But I believe I will be in hospital.   I loved the place I went to but since the 2 guys that I usually worked with it has gotten down hill.  Mostly because the doctors there are all subs from other locations and I feel they just dont really care cause they are just subs.  Back to  working inn the office this week but i am office Tuesday  I am going to go to the other dr to get their opinion with my dad on Tuesday plus ihave a dr appointment.  I am also off on friday  :)

Puff

« Reply #267 on: March 24, 2024, 07:45:25 AM »

Changing of the guard at NorthNest . . .Mom got a break and dad took his position.  It's going to be a rough day for all three.  No look at any pip on the other egg.  First DNF indication of action was when she went into mombrella stage, maybe about 4 am nest time, finally getting up and away so the little one could poke around its head (5 am)?.  Looked fluffy and dry, hatch must have happened a good bit before that.  I'm going to go back and continue monitoring.  Good day all.

P
« Last Edit: March 24, 2024, 07:56:59 AM by Puff »

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #268 on: March 24, 2024, 10:04:29 AM »

Good Morning,

Happy Palm Sunday

jicaji, Interesting about your TV. Agreed .. very frustrating!

My Easter meal planning is coming along. One issue is the fridge repairman now doesn't come until this Thursday to replace a part. The fridge started working again a few days ago but I'm afraid to store much in it for fear if and when it stops again. I just hope whatever part he replaces doesn't make it stop cooling again. If so I'm pretty much scr**ed for storing things for the meal before and afterwards.  I wish they'd replace it with a new fridge. That's not happening yet.

Very good that you're pretty much done till next Saturday. You sure will be busy then. Good idea getting a card table to add'l seating.
Ironically I did the same thing even after having the kitchen and dining room renovated. There's not enough space sometimes depending who all is attending! Lol I'm sure your tables will be set up beautifully and your meal delicious.

Oh my the dessert you describe sounds delicious!!

LB, Really nice you fun at your sister's for dinner yesterday. Sounds relaxing too. Good.

Your explanation to jicaji about why you changed Dr for location etc makes very good sense. Great decision you made.

Good luck working in office this week. Also very nice you can go with your father to Dr appt and prayers for good news from this Dr's opinion.

Hi Puff, I thought of you last week when my son and his wife attended an educational conference in Chicago. They stayed at The Congress Hotel. My heavens the history and stories that hotel has!!

The conference sounded interesting and they both did a presentation together. They did sight seeing tour while there too. They said Chicago was a great trip.

Puff

« Reply #269 on: March 24, 2024, 01:27:59 PM »

Ahhh, memories. . . Kelly High School Senior Prom 1962.

Enjoy the weekend holiday with your company.  I have been following your refrigerator ordeal.  Not good.

P
« Last Edit: March 24, 2024, 01:31:22 PM by Puff »
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 46   Go Up