Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2024  (Read 679758 times)

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
Re: Beak Room 2024
« Reply #8325 on: October 12, 2024, 07:48:47 AM »

A struggle ensued at the zoo
when King Lion met Jack Kangaroo.
Leo tried to attack,
but Jack fired right back:
"Are you crazy, Cat? I know Kung Fu!"

For Geraldine Taylor's  The Creative Collective Anthology Series - Comic Version

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #8326 on: October 12, 2024, 07:49:46 AM »

Sauces bald eagle cam

Puff

« Reply #8327 on: October 12, 2024, 08:12:06 AM »

Really some loverly "LIGHTS". Thanks for all the great postings.  Just didn't work for me again this time.  I'll keep trying though.  There have been a lot of local shows/papers/etc displayings so I know they were possible.  One post here was about 4 miles NW of me.  Fresh air at 3 a.m. didn't hurt me - just didn't work.  I even took a pair of glasses hoping; they were no use.  Walked around for different chances - nada, nothing, zilch.   :(  Oh, well.

I liked the display of luggage for cat verandas/beds.  And we know they love crawling into them while we're packing.  I'll have to file that away in the old brain. . .

P

Again - Love that new camera and views of GSB.  Great work and equipment - oh, and let me thank the nature gods for providing such a show.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2024, 08:18:00 AM by Puff »

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #8328 on: October 12, 2024, 08:59:20 AM »

Phyl, sweet little Pine Marten in the 365, love the sounds!  Great cat close ups and the 'lesson'! And the lion with the black eye! Wow! How are you feeling today? Hoping both you and Jim are better! 58 here, high 80 today. The high for tomorrow says 63. and at night 38. Looks like Tuesday nights low of 32 will be the end of my beautiful flowers! Impatiens are gone with the first freeze, maybe even before. Sun and Mon nights low is 37.

Puff, I love those luggage cat beds too! My cats love climbing and finding unique places to sleep! I wish I had a huge house so I could do all of the good ideas I have found! Like catios! My deck is now kind of a catio since we had it roofed and screened in, they spend a lot of time out there!

Help after Helene - Hurricane Helene ravaged parts of the southern US and it could take a while before some areas start getting back to normal. But in such a dark time, there are always light-bearers. Dolly Parton, along with her companies Dollywood Parks & Resorts, The Dollywood Foundation, Dolly Parton’s Stampede and Pirates Voyage, will partner with Walmart to provide significant donations to flood relief across the Appalachian region. In North Carolina, a group of private helicopter pilots has run hundreds of rescue missions to save people who were trapped by the storm. A North Carolina man opened his lodge to stranded residents north of Asheville, and when the headquarters of MANNA Food Bank in Asheville was destroyed, its staff rallied to find new ways to help the community.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/dolly-parton-partners-with-walmart-for-massive-donation-to-help-helene-flood-victims/ar-AA1rIqS0?ocid=BingNewsSerp
« Last Edit: October 12, 2024, 09:01:04 AM by clynndunn »
Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

clynndunn

« Reply #8329 on: October 12, 2024, 09:06:28 AM »

Happy Birthday in Heaven willi! We miss you!

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

karengramke

« Reply #8330 on: October 12, 2024, 10:33:25 AM »

No aches in my right arm (flu shot)  but slight ache in  left arm (covid).  Easy to ignore. 

(((Willie))).  Think she is supervising at the Rainbow Bridge!

Weather has been great but warming to the 80’s for four  days then  back to the day time highs in the seventies.  Think that will be the pattern until winter sets in!

Cute autumn  kitties for caturday!   Enjoyable  like Lanis dancing  baby girl!   She knows all the moves!

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #8331 on: October 12, 2024, 11:53:56 AM »

PHYL  Love your AM spooky kitties and mathematician  LOL  Limerick with photo to match LOL  ;)  Cute pine martin  :)

CLYNN  My porch also is the best I can do with a "cat room"  :-\   It is so heartfelt to see the nation come together.  Do think Helene was far worse .

Making more applesauce from Farmer's market apples.   Time consuming but sure beats store bought  LOL
Chicagoland

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #8332 on: October 12, 2024, 12:00:56 PM »

Happy Caturday Beakers!
Morning Eagles4, Lisa, Ezee, Eburg, Weasel, Jilltosa, Kb, Tsk, Karen, Oldguy, Puff, Eaglesrock, Emyrauld, Lilbro, Blschue, Lori, Clynn, Tig, Baz, Phyl, Peep, Jaspurr, Pink, BL, Bggolden, T40, ssrl, Maxie, Nrstooge, Omasawyer, Paulie, jicaji, LB, and All!

All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #8333 on: October 12, 2024, 12:07:14 PM »

Happy Heavenly birthday Willi/Annie! :-*

All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

clynndunn

« Reply #8334 on: October 12, 2024, 02:16:12 PM »

Lani, beautiful words for willi/Annie!

Annie and Williwaw

LisaG1967

« Reply #8335 on: October 12, 2024, 02:44:58 PM »

clynn - Love your morning kitties all dressed up, and ready to travel! Bandit took over my suitcase before I left for Decorah, so I had to go buy another one.  He is still using it as a bed.  LOVE the catios!

tsk - Cute Caturday Halloweenish greeting this morning, too!  I bet your house smells wonderful.  I just made a banana bread, will send it to work with Jeff. 

Phyl - Love your kitty pics too this morning.  How are you and Jim feeling?  Thanks for the 365.

karen - I bet you are correct, willi supervising Rainbow Bridge.  ;D

Lani - Aww, your morning kitty, that is what Bandit would look like too, if I put a hat on him!  ;D ;D

Puff

« Reply #8336 on: October 12, 2024, 03:17:34 PM »

No one mentioned cat and the suitcase problem?

My namesake Puff the cat would see  the open case on the bed and know what it meant.  At the start he would just sit glaring at me from the dresser while I filled it.  However . . . . . there was the time he had to make sure  I got the message.  He went into the suitcase, fluffed and kneaded, then peed!  Casually walked away.  I got the message.  ( I also had to pack option 2 for the wardrobe.  He even just knew the sound of the wheels and click.  I'd then put the suitcase on the bed and closed the door.  But they know when something is up - Don't they.

I really like the look and concept of the catio. 

P
« Last Edit: October 12, 2024, 03:19:12 PM by Puff »

Phyl

« Reply #8337 on: October 12, 2024, 03:31:28 PM »

Dear Annie /Willie,
You'll always be here in spirit, laughing with us and crying with us .
I've missed  you every day. And, I'm thankful for knowing you, even if here and  only for
a short time.

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #8338 on: October 12, 2024, 03:58:36 PM »

Karen   glad your arms aren't feeling too bad from vaccs.  Hopefully, in a week or so, I can get my flu and CoVid  and have all that
behind me.

Puff LOL

Lani black cat  wearing a hat. LOL 
Very nice posts for Annie on her birthday in Heaven.

CLynn great snap of Annie. My favorite.

Jim's back to his old self this past week. So he's busy in the yard and breaking down shipping boxes for trash. I have chili simmering for
tonight---tortilla chips and green salad w/avacado Ranch dressing.

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #8339 on: October 12, 2024, 04:21:34 PM »

Sauces bald eagle cam