Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2024  (Read 679473 times)

karengramke

Re: Beak Room 2024
« Reply #8340 on: October 12, 2024, 06:46:52 PM »

A roommate of mine in El Paso git a Siamese cat we named William,  I say we, but he was her car! This Tiny kitty  decided to sleep with me and he peed in the bed every night !  His owner stripped and washed the wet bed bedding every day! The   Day came  for me to get transferred to Colorado Springs.   As aforementioned , Iput my suit case on the bed  and  William peed  in it!   I did not know this until I got to my new room!   He is also the cat I have mentioned who went out after dinner and came back at midnight and rang the door bell!   Sweet boy and smart!  Lol

Good night beakers!  Seds

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #8341 on: October 12, 2024, 07:01:15 PM »

{{{Karen}}}  I'm sorry that happened to you.

Good Night
 Everyone... SEDs 
Praying for SWFL and Ft. Myers nests and those in the path of Tropical Storm Milton. And,Victims of Hurricanes Milton and Helene And, those who rescue them.

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #8342 on: October 12, 2024, 07:04:01 PM »

LANI   That black kitty is ready to celebrate  ;D

CLYNN  Have always loved that photo of Annie.  :'(

LISA   No kidding. Bandit loves your suitcase.  That's funny  LOL  Banana bread - Now that is another good house smell  ;) ;)

PUFF   Oh my gosh - Your namesake was certainly making a statement in your suitcase :o :o

PHYL  It is certainly chili making time.  I did a sausage and potato soup in the crickpot this past week.  Will be getting all my soup recipes handy  ;) ;)   Glad Jim feels like himself after that stretch of "ickyness".  That Pinterest kitty is really enjoying the "catwalk"  LOL

KAREN   Think William had a peeing problem  :o :o
Chicagoland

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #8343 on: October 12, 2024, 07:22:26 PM »

Chicagoland

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #8344 on: October 13, 2024, 12:57:04 AM »

Lani, beautiful words for willi/Annie!

Annie and Williwaw

:-*
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

« Reply #8345 on: October 13, 2024, 01:02:02 AM »

No one mentioned cat and the suitcase problem?

My namesake Puff the cat would see  the open case on the bed and know what it meant.  At the start he would just sit glaring at me from the dresser while I filled it.  However . . . . . there was the time he had to make sure  I got the message.  He went into the suitcase, fluffed and kneaded, then peed!  Casually walked away.  I got the message.  ( I also had to pack option 2 for the wardrobe.  He even just knew the sound of the wheels and click.  I'd then put the suitcase on the bed and closed the door.  But they know when something is up - Don't they.

I really like the look and concept of the catio. 

P

Puff, oh no! LOL!  ;D
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

« Reply #8346 on: October 13, 2024, 01:10:17 AM »

Tsk, 40 years with your girlfriends. That is awesome!  ;D ... your home must smell delicious! ... oh my, the baby otter's eyes!

Clynn, love the Caturday pics, especially the suitcase cat beds on the wall. What a great idea... Like you I wish I could create unique places for our cats to roam, play and explore... Love the Catios!... wonderful to have the people come together to help Helene survivors. 

Phyl, love Caturday pics, especially the math pic!  ;D ... sweet Pine Marten... glad Jim is better... chili sounds perfect!

{{{Puff, Kb, Tig, Baz}}}

Lisa, I can see that hat on Bandit! Banana Bread, YUM!

Karen, think William had a bladder problem.

Good night!

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Lilbro, Eagles, Pink, Eaglesrock, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Tim and Tsk, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Tig, Clynn and family, Lisa, Jeff and Family, Tsk/Tim's cousin Joe, Lori, grandmothers and family, Baz, Eaglesrock, Eagles and Mom, Tsk's bro and wife Margaret, Karen and Piper, Lisa's FIL, Puff, Kb's friends Vi and Dennis, Paulie, Tsk's DIL Amy, SIL and grandson, Jicaji, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Peep, Jaspurr, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Tsk and Tim, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen and Piper, Clynn and family, Lisa, Jeff and Family, Baz and family, Eagle and family, Tsk's DIL Amy, Puff, Blschue and family, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For those lost, pets, and the survivors from Hurricane Helene, and their rescuers,  tHellgate Osprey Antali, Etta, Denton eaglets and nest, Trempealeau Eagles’ Nest, Tiny Tammy and Paws of War, Harley and his little siblings, Miss Maggie, Hellgate Iris, TRR Sloths, Brooks Fall Brown Bear Otis, Honey and Gunnar, SWFL Harriet, Star, Little One and all the Feral cats, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.

LisaG1967

« Reply #8347 on: October 13, 2024, 06:32:47 AM »

Good Morning Beakers....Happy Sunday!

Puff - You are right, the kitties do know something is up when they see that suitcase come out.

Phyl - Glad to hear that Jim is feeling better.  Hope he takes it easy, so no relapse.  How are you feeling? Yours dinner sounds good. 

karen - Oh no, sorry that William had done that to you!

tsk - Funniest animal contest winners are great!  The banana bread came out good, and I added some chopped walnuts to it this time. Bandit in his suitcase a few minutes ago saying, do not disturb me..I am sleeping!

Lani;D

clynn, kb, tig and all
- Morning  :D

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #8348 on: October 13, 2024, 06:51:58 AM »

Good Morning Beakers!

Lisa, I can smell the banana bread from here! Love walnuts in it, I sometimes add raisins too!  Oh so sweet picture of Bandit in your suitcase!

Lani, I would love to do some of the unique things I have seen pictures of, like these:  https://catsky.io/blog/indoor-cat-activity-center-design/   I need a dedicated room, like Walter Santi has! I agree, that is one of the best pictures of Annie

tsk, I feel a pot of chili coming on too! I think we are supposed to get the first freeze Tuesday night (31), then back in the 40/50s at night. Just cold enough Tuesday that I am sure my impatiens will bite the dust.

Phyl, love the kitty funnies, and glad to hear Jim is much better! And how are you doing, are the knees doing well?

The stone arch bridge at Eagle Point Park in Clinton, Iowa

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

Phyl

« Reply #8349 on: October 13, 2024, 07:02:16 AM »

Good Morning Everyone...Happy Sunday!

Currently: 63F sunny , High  84F mostly,  with  Low 48F

Hope everyone had a pleasant evening and some SEDs.
Praying for  SWFL and  Ft. Myers nests  and  those in the path of Tropical Storm  Milton

Tsk  Funniest animal contest winners LOL x2.   Jim  would like a sausage & potato soup--I'll have to look one up on line. My mom made a bang up potato soup, all I'd have
to do is add sausage.  Jim:  Those chores had been piling up and...it all looks so perfect save for he left the clippings in the driveway.  I think he was tired.

Lani I've had two black cats in my life. Nikki when I was age 7 and Samantha in my thirties   and that hat would look perfect on either of them

Lisa  banana bread  w/ walnuts   ;)

CLynn  I'd love to have a screened in porch / deck for Maggie or any of my cats. They'd really enjoy that. 
The stone arch bridge at Eagle Point Park in Clinton, Iowa  is awesome.

Prayers for:  Victims of Hurricanes Milton and  Helene . And, those who rescue them; SWFL and  Ft. Myers nests  and  those in the path of Tropical Storm  Milton ;The Fallen of Abbey Gate, Vietnam, Korean Conflict, WWI and II; Police and First Responders.  Our friend and ally the Nation of Israel and peace for her people.   'Little Gray' and 'Little One' ...All abandoned, abused , lost cats ... stray, unloved, homeless stray and feral cats;
The Bluebirds of Cane Ridge, Tennessee, Hummingbirds, Bumble Bees  and Honey bees everywhere . As always, Beakers, Cheerios and RRP and families.🙏 s

« Last Edit: October 13, 2024, 07:19:05 AM by Phyl »

Sauces bald eagle cam

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #8350 on: October 13, 2024, 07:05:07 AM »

GOOD SUNDAY MORNING EVERYONE

LISA   I love nuts in cookies and breads.  :D  That is so funny about Bandit  LOL  Does Misty ever investigate those sleeping quarters?  LOL

CLYNN   Love fall scenes.  So much color. :)   Those cat rooms are awesome.   Best I can do - Took a paper towel tube ( or toilet paper one) and cut one or two small holes  - fold over the ends ( either tape or bend over the cardboard)- drop a couple treats in the holes and Lulu keeps rolling it all over the floor til they come out  LOL  She's an expert.  I"ve got to search on line for some more games for her.

PHYL  Cute series this AM

Well we were supposed to get rain beginning last night through this AM - Not a drop so far in my backyard.. >:(
Chicagoland

Phyl

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #8352 on: October 13, 2024, 07:16:51 AM »

18 striking photos from this year’s best wildlife photographers
From western toad tadpoles to glowing wetlands, this year’s winners capture nature’s beauty—and its fragility.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/animals/article/best-wildlife-photos-year-2024?rid=EBE150D77D2DB51479B2E2AEE712FBB9&cmpid=org%3Dngp%3A%3Amc%3Dcrm-email%3A%3Asrc%3Dngp%3A%3Acmp%3Deditorial%3A%3Aadd%3DDaily_NL_Thursday_Science_20241010&loggedin=true&rnd=1728601407566

Sauces bald eagle cam

Puff

« Reply #8353 on: October 13, 2024, 08:01:08 AM »

No rain here yet either tsk.  Wonder if the high winds promised will make it.  I heard 20-30 gusts.

P

Lani

« Reply #8354 on: October 13, 2024, 12:21:43 PM »

Sunday Blessings Beakers! 🙏
Morning Eagles4, Lisa, Ezee, Eburg, Weasel, Jilltosa, Kb, Tsk, Karen, Oldguy, Puff, Eaglesrock, Emyrauld, Lilbro, Blschue, Lori, Clynn, Tig, Baz, Phyl, Peep, Jaspurr, Pink, BL, Bggolden, T40, ssrl, Maxie, Nrstooge, Omasawyer, Paulie, jicaji, LB, and All!

Lisa, awww Bandit  :-*

Clynn, Love the fall pics and the cat activity center.  ;D... It would be a lovely walk over the stone arch bridge.... pot of chili sounds perfect on a cold Sunday night. Mike spent most of yesterday sleeping... he looks better this morning. He just finished a morning cat nap sitting in the morning sun.

Phyl, Fun Sunday pics.... beautiful fall morning for flight.... stunning photos from different perspectives and moments in time. I hope the yacare caiman was able to fight off the anaconda. Goodness, The plastics in the bird's stomach.  :'(  I pray they were able to identify the finger prints on the elephant tusk... and good luck to the Ermine.

Tsk, it's been a few weeks without a good rain here as well. We need the moisture badly.

Hi Puff, Kb, Tig, Baz  :-*