Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2024  (Read 679764 times)

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
Re: Beak Room 2024
« Reply #8310 on: October 11, 2024, 09:43:59 AM »

I think having a 'head cold' debilitates the brain !

How could I forget about Ethel Kennedy...RIP  Ethel !

Lani  awesome Aurora B. last night's greeting. Mike home this weekend?Hope he had a safe  buss. trip

{{{Tsk & Tim}}} esp. thinking of you two

Lisa nice cuppa; at time of this post only 17 mins till  Decorah cams are up and the rest is history.

Puff those snaps of Aurora B. are a treasure; we got some snaps too when we were there. Nothing like being 'there' ! Where ever there is there.

CLynn ahhhh I want the coffee in your post this AM.

Tig I fret about you and Camper living there.  If neighbor's spouse has 'issues' why is he allowed out of the facility he's residing ? IMHO
  🙏
« Last Edit: October 11, 2024, 09:48:40 AM by Phyl »

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #8311 on: October 11, 2024, 11:47:50 AM »

I hope you're playing this  ;D 8)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwGp16NXgQU   ;D

TGIF Beakers!
Morning Eagles4, Lisa, Ezee, Eburg, Weasel, Jilltosa, Kb, Tsk, Karen, Oldguy, Puff, Eaglesrock, Emyrauld, Lilbro, Blschue, Lori, Clynn, Tig, Baz, Phyl, Peep, Jaspurr, Pink, BL, Bggolden, T40, ssrl, Maxie, Nrstooge, Omasawyer, Paulie, jicaji, LB, and All!

Mike's on his way home from Houston.
Helping my neighbor with their firewise duty.
Have a good day Beakers!   ;D

« Last Edit: October 11, 2024, 07:11:31 PM by Lani »
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #8312 on: October 11, 2024, 12:07:21 PM »

CLYNN   Very dramatic pics of Tn "House on the Rock"  Just so hard to believe all that water..

TIG  You just never know the stories behind those we meet!

LANI   LOL  Great AM greeting today.  I love to watch dancing  ;D  esp that little one - Must be in the genes  ;) ;)    You are such a good neighbor.  We know how much that takes out of you .

Off to lunch with the girls - Saying Aloha to one of our friends who is meeting a friend in Kauai who has a time share there.  It is a friend she has not seen in years  LOLOL
Chicagoland

LisaG1967

« Reply #8313 on: October 11, 2024, 12:42:18 PM »

tsk - Enjoy your girls lunch.

Lani - Aww, that lil cutie patootie dancing.  Safe travels from Mike.  Nice of you to help your neighbor!

Phyl - Pretty morning greetings.  Aww, Maggie was starved.  I was counting down the minutes too!  It was good to see an eagle upstream on cam when they went live. 

tig - Enjoy your day, and supper with bro. 

clynn - Love the Mason jar decoration.  DNN & DE went live, and I believe GSB has been live, except for nest box view? Wow, the creek! Misty and Bandit are doing good.  Hope your kitties are doing good, too!

Puff

« Reply #8314 on: October 11, 2024, 04:52:58 PM »

tsk  I never thanked you for finding a new cache of sparkle pics.   :D

P

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #8315 on: October 11, 2024, 05:42:43 PM »

TGIF!

All good with me - just a bit on the "blue" side feeling, related to all the disaster news.

My neighbor with shingles caught it extra early - infancy stage - and got anti-viral meds, nerve pain meds, lidocaine patches, and steroids... she's responding well, and felt good enough to go to lunch with a friend today! She's hurting as the rash develops, but has to be doing better since she went out for lunch. She also has family and friends nearby.

I haven't heard from the neighbor who was waiting on results from his doc re. covid... figured he hasn't gotten them back - maybe by tomorrow, so I'll checkin on him then. He has attentive family nearby.

My Lil Sis's sore throat is almost gone! She is feeling waaay better - turns out it is a cold, so no strep, flu, or covid for her. She is going to a play with a friend tomorrow! So I'd say she's doing just fine!

My neighbor who is moving definitely knew she could be booted any time - her lease had gone to a month-to-month. Doesn't make her less sad to have to give up a place she likes so much. Have seen her mother dropping off packing supplies, so I guess things are moving along for her. I will ask her over the weekend about any plans she made for wherever, or if, she's found a new apartment.

Zippo is good! I'm hungry! Dinner is almost ready! I'm saying so long for now. That's my story.  ;)

G'night Beakers. Peace. Out.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

Phyl

« Reply #8316 on: October 11, 2024, 05:52:00 PM »

Lani   The dancing toddler for TGIF, so cute.  I don't think She ever misses a beat.   I bet you're all done in from  helping your neighbor Firewising . That sounds like an extensive project.  And, most kind and helpful of you to lend a hand.  Both you and Mike will soundly tonight.  Maybe a 'Door Dash' sort of take out?

'Tsk how was  lunch  w/ the girls today?

CLynn that TN river house and the rise in water level . :o   Mason jar centerpiece is very creative and Fall-ish. tks for sharing Crater Lake National Park in Oregon--never made it there.

Puff  :)

Lisa how was DNN and DE today ?  I always enjoyed seeing the eagles in the stream kind of  hopping about and pick out some fish for chow.

{{{Bazi}}} glad to hear family and friends are feeling better and recovering from what ails them.  {{{Your neighbor}}} hope she finds
another home before her last day. I know the disaster news is heartbreaking and sad. It gets to me sometimes.  I just keep believing , somehow life heals itself.  You and Zippo 'sleep tight'.

Good Night
 Everyone... SEDs 
Praying for SWFL and Ft. Myers nests and those in the path of Tropical Storm Milton. And, Victims of Hurricanes Milton and Helene And, those who rescue them.

Sauces bald eagle cam

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #8317 on: October 11, 2024, 06:15:06 PM »

BAZI   So happy to hear your neighbor caught the shingles early.  That has to be to her advantage.  Thanks for the update on everyone mentioned yesterday.  Maybe the neighbor that has to move wont' be too far away. ??? :-\

PHYL  Culvers it was today for a quickie get together - they never make you leave there.  I declined getting an ice cream dessert as yesterday  after my car was serviced, I went across the side street and got Culver's version of a mini blizzard  which I handily ate on the way home and tossed cup in outdoor garbage can.  ;D ;D    It'll be 40 years next Sept that I have been a part of this group.  My SIL and two others started the group when they were all in a "baby and Mom's" group through the park district.  It used to be 8 but one gal
 - the youngest left several yrs ago. 
Chicagoland

karengramke

« Reply #8318 on: October 11, 2024, 08:35:00 PM »

Phyl,  M15, or Mighty M  as some call him,  has to have a  name that begins with M, soooo  Mike iit is for me!   Know that I have nothing what so ever todo with naming any eagles!   The nest that is being readied for egg is , interestingly  a rebuild done by Harriet following a previous hurricane!
I was finally able to get my flu and covid shots!  Went to Publix and got a prizer and  the old persons flu.  Walgreens has been impossible for 2 weeks!    Too long a story but a nutty pharmacist! 

ImInteresting reading today!  Good morning pictures.
Seds

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #8319 on: October 12, 2024, 01:00:02 AM »

Good night and prayers for our Beak, Cheers and Forum family and friends.
Prayers for the NEFL, SWFL and CROW, and all in the path of Hurricane Milton. The survivors and victims of Helene.  🙏

Robert Kennedy Jr. posted this earlier today.
The northern lights last night over my mom’s house in Hyannis Port.

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Lilbro, Eagles, Pink, Eaglesrock, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Tim and Tsk, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Tig, Clynn and family, Lisa, Jeff and Family, Tsk/Tim's cousin Joe, Lori, grandmothers and family, Baz, Eaglesrock, Eagles and Mom, Tsk's bro and wife Margaret, Karen and Piper, Lisa's FIL, Puff, Kb's friends Vi and Dennis, Paulie, Tsk's DIL Amy, SIL and grandson, Jicaji, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Peep, Jaspurr, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Tsk and Tim, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen and Piper, Clynn and family, Lisa, Jeff and Family, Baz and family, Eagle and family, Tsk's DIL Amy, Puff, Blschue and family, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For those lost, pets, and the survivors from Hurricane Helene, and their rescuers,  tHellgate Osprey Antali, Etta, Denton eaglets and nest, Trempealeau Eagles’ Nest, Tiny Tammy and Paws of War, Harley and his little siblings, Miss Maggie, Hellgate Iris, TRR Sloths, Brooks Fall Brown Bear Otis, Honey and Gunnar, SWFL Harriet, Star, Little One and all the Feral cats, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
« Reply #8320 on: October 12, 2024, 02:30:54 AM »

Happy Birthday in heaven my dear friend!

Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

LisaG1967

« Reply #8321 on: October 12, 2024, 06:30:41 AM »

Good Morning Beakers....It's Caturday!!!

baz - Glad to hear that your sis's sore throat is almost gone. 

Phyl - DE & DNN were good.  The eagles showed up at both for opening day. 

tsk - Yummy, Culver's!

karen - Glad to hear that you got your Covid and flu shot. 

Lani - Pretty Northern Lights. 

clynn, tig, kb, Puff and all - Morning  :)

Happy Heavenly Birthday to Willi....miss you!

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #8322 on: October 12, 2024, 06:44:27 AM »

Good Morning Beakers!  It's Caturday again!

Lori, thank you for the reminder of willi's birthday! Still miss her a lot! I know she is keeping up with the Beak room!

Lisa, cute little Halloween kitties!

Lani, great pic from Hyannis Port! Here is one taken over one of the bridges of Madison County Thursday night. Hope you and Mike got some good rest last night. Love that little baby girl dancing!

karen, glad you were able to get those shots!

tsk, I am laughing just picturing you wolfing down a Culver's Concrete Mixer, driving very slowly all the way home. Just so Tim won't be sad that he didn't get one...  Did you get any brain freezes?  ;D  Wow, almost 40 years with your girlfriends! That is wonderful!

Phyl, hoping today finds you and Jim on the mend! No fun not feeling well. Purrs to Ms. Maggie...

baz, hope all is a little better today...

Interesting article on the Decorah area!  https://iowaroadtrip.net/4-gorgeous-scenic-overlooks-in-allamakee-county-that-you-may-not-know-about/?fbclid=IwY2xjawF2E5tleHRuA2FlbQIxMQABHUJijSM1sUjYx8PiyYk1YjhqRK5pVS3PRbZT7yfC1FA-BdRr283jX0ws9w_aem_FUYC603UKk_K5V4UhaePLg
« Last Edit: October 12, 2024, 09:00:27 AM by clynndunn »
Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #8323 on: October 12, 2024, 07:04:14 AM »

GOOD CATURDAY MORNING

LANI  Beautiful post by R Kenny Jr.

LORI   Good memories for Willi's heavenly birthday. :-* Thanks

LISA  Cute Caturday greeting  ;D

CLYNN   What a series of caturday cats  :o   LOL  No brain freeze  ;D   How clever  - recycle suitcases into cat beds .   Some mighty pretty overlooks in Iowa.  Love the hike to get to them  ;)
Chicagoland

Phyl

« Reply #8324 on: October 12, 2024, 07:38:12 AM »

Good Morning and Happy Caturday  Everyone!

Currently: 54F sunny , High  82F sunny,  with  Low 54F

Hope everyone had a pleasant evening and some SEDs.
Praying for  SWFL and  Ft. Myers nests  and  those in the path of Tropical Storm  Milton

Everyone's in the Caturday mode this AM !

Lani  great RFK  shot from Hyannis Port. How are you and Mike this AM?

Karen  I got it on the names. Glad you got your vacs. Publix is pretty easy  pharma to get ones vacs. We always go there too. You say they’re doing Pfizer there? 

Lori  some good memories for Willi's heavenly birthday.  :-*  Think of her and her humor---miss her lots

Tsk   Cute Halloween kitties this AM.  There's  a Culvers in Brentwood—it’s a nice place for  group gathering. Y ou sneaky gal on the ice cream. LOL

Lisa those kitties this AM are so cute in they're Halloween costumes

CLynn some lovely overlooks in Iowa, tks

Prayers for:  Victims of Hurricanes Milton and  Helene . And, those who rescue them; SWFL and  Ft. Myers nests  and  those in the path of Tropical Storm  Milton ;The Fallen of Abbey Gate, Vietnam, Korean Conflict, WWI and II; Police and First Responders.  Our friend and ally the Nation of Israel and peace for her people.   'Little Gray' and 'Little One' ...All abandoned, abused , lost cats ... stray, unloved, homeless stray and feral cats;
The Bluebirds of Cane Ridge, Tennessee, Hummingbirds, Bumble Bees  and Honey bees everywhere . As always, Beakers, Cheerios and RRP and families.🙏 s

Sauces bald eagle cam