Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2024  (Read 544094 times)

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
Re: Beak Room 2024
« Reply #7740 on: Yesterday at 12:46:53 AM »

Phyl, I just read your article on the Harvest moon you posted yesterday, and it is what a gorgeous moon tonight!!! ... Great to hear you are feeling some movement since injection and feeling such great joy! .. prayers for Sauces family this next season.  :-*

Lisa thanks for posting that link for Karen. What a terrible storm. :(

{{{Karen}}} I hope you feel better... How frightening for the children when water started to come into the schools... the homes, vehicles, businesses...  I'm thinking of all the stray animals, birds too.  :(

{{{Baz and Zippo}}} I hope the weather is drier today.. the photos you shared was horrendous. The roads will not be a quick fix. I'm glad you and Zippo are okay...

Clynn, yes, the younger bears are taking advantage and catching up on their food intake at night.... They say Iris may still be there with Finn. There was a photo of her on the dead tree today.... I'm so proud of the younger Antali.  :-* ..... stunning view of the Smoky Mountains.

Tsk I hope your shoulder feels better :-* Oh, Tsk, I just read your post about Tim. I'm so sorry he's had to be hospitalized. Sending prayers for you both.

Lori, beautiful birthday post for Eagles! I hope you and Destini are well.  :-*

Kb, stunning pics of the northern lights... beautiful photo of the Whooping Cranes... I'd go on short slow walks, but you and vet would know best.

Thanks BL

Oldguy, Thanks for links, update on Hawaii volcano... God Bless Tampa Bay Humane Society.

{{{Eagles}}}  :-*

Dear Tsk and Tim  :-*

All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

« Reply #7741 on: Yesterday at 12:51:23 AM »

Good night!

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Lilbro, Eagles, Pink, Eaglesrock, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Tim and Tsk, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Tig, Clynn and family, Lisa, Jeff and Family, Tsk/Tim's cousin Joe, Lori, grandmothers and family, Baz, Eaglesrock, Eagles and Mom, Tsk's bro and wife Margaret, Karen and Piper, Lisa's FIL, Puff, Kb's friends Vi and Dennis, Paulie, Tsk's DIL Amy, SIL and grandson, Jicaji, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Peep, Jaspurr, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen and Piper, Clynn and family, Lisa, Jeff and Family, Tim and Tsk, Eagle's Mom, Tsk's DIL Amy, Baz, Puff, Blschue and family, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Hellgate Osprey Antali, Etta, Denton eaglets and nest, Trempealeau Eagles’ Nest, Tiny Tammy and Paws of War, Harley and his little siblings, Miss Maggie, Hellgate Iris, TRR Sloths, Brooks Fall Brown Bear Otis, Honey and Gunnar, SWFL Harriet, Star, Little One and all the Feral cats, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #7742 on: Yesterday at 07:06:55 AM »

Tsk and Tim sending hugs and prayers

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #7743 on: Yesterday at 07:12:17 AM »

Good Morning...

Currently: 67F partly  cloudy , High  85F mostly cloudy,  with  Low 67F

Hope everyone had a pleasant evening and a good night's rest.
This afternoon my PT starts for my knees and right leg.   ;D

Re;Sauces nest Channel Islands CA-- this is my favorite nest to watch and several years back that nest area was exposed to DDT. It had been 'cleaned out' . However there is some residue.
 Despite best efforts in relocating the nest, Jak and Audacity insist on nesting in the old  location. Hence, the thin shells and nonviable eggs.
Whatever to do...

{{{Tsk}}} So sorry to read bout Tim's illness  and hospitalization. Pls keep us posted.  prayers

KB Enjoyed the Whooping Crane article/pboto;I know this is late response to your query about Ollie and his walks and I’m a cat person--maybe follow the vet's guidance with  what you alone know of  Ollie  and what makes him happy.

Lani next Monday , 23rd is my second injection for both knees. I'll have another 48 hrs. light activity so the gel can 'settle' in the joint.
Same for the last injection of Euflexxa  on 30th of this month.    " The joy of movement."  ;) 

Hi Eagles I hope you had a wonderful celebration

{{{Karen}}}  hoping the day finds your back improved; flooding is such a concern schools and  wildlife esp. as few think of them

OG tks for the links and all. Blessings to Tampa Bay Humane Society.

Prayers for: The Fallen of Abbey Gate, Vietnam, Korean Conflict, WWI and II; Police and First Responders.  Our friend and ally the Nation of Israel and peace for her people.   'Little Gray' and 'Little One' ...All abandoned, abused , lost cats ... stray, unloved, homeless stray and feral cats;
The Bluebirds of Cane Ridge, Tennessee, Hummingbirds, Bumble Bees  and Honey bees everywhere . As always, Beakers/families.

Nature 365:

https://www.nature365.tv/video/2024-09-18-electric-night

https://www.nature365.tv
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 07:18:12 AM by Phyl »

Sauces bald eagle cam

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #7744 on: Yesterday at 07:15:18 AM »

Good Morning Beakers!

Phyl, beautiful 365, what a light show! Good luck with your PT today!  I have read that there are many DDT chemical dump sites off the southern CA coast, I wonder if Sauces is close to one, so close that the fish are tainted.

Lani, awww, Iris doesn't want to leave just yet, she has had such a wonderful season with her new love and her babies! It has been 10 years since she has been so happy! Love the sleeping whippets!

tsk, oh no, Tim in the hospital! This came on suddenly? Glad they made it home safely, prayers for Tim for sure... Sounds like you took one look at him when he got home and whisked him off to the ER! Nothing worse than being sick and not at home.

Lori, lovely birthday wishes and goodies for E4E! Hoping you and Destini are doing well!

E4E, so sorry I missed your birthday! Hope you and Kris are both doing well!  Miss you in the Beak!

oldguy, thanks for all the info, on the volcanos and the Salt Flats and everything!

baz, oh my, the water in your area! I just cannot imagine!! I am glad you didn't get the worst as so many did. Sure wish we could send all that water out west to put out the fires. I am so glad you and Zippo are safe! All those pictures, what an awful mess for all the people living through it...The picture of the beach erosion is awful, I just can't imagine! I know I said that before but had to say it again...

Sue Bruhling - And So it Begins... Live Cams are on for Season 13 staring Mighty M & his Lady, F23 ❤Southwest Florida Eagles - September 17, 2024
Thank You! Southwest Florida Eagle Cam for sharing the Big News with us! ❤     https://dickpritchettrealestate.com/southwest-florida.../

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

Lani

« Reply #7745 on: Yesterday at 07:30:49 AM »

TRR and Sloth TV :-*

Chira

Good morning Beakers!
Morning Eagles4, Lisa, Ezee, Eburg, Weasel, Jilltosa, Kb, Tsk, Karen, Oldguy, Puff, Eaglesrock, Emyrauld, Lilbro, Blschue, Lori, Clynn, Tig, Baz, Phyl, Peep, Jaspurr, Pink, BL, Bggolden, T40, ssrl, Maxie, Nrstooge, Omasawyer, Paulie, jicaji, LB, and All!

{{{Tim and Tsk}}} Keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers.  :-*

Thinking of Everyone! We're heading to the valley in an hour.
Take care and have a good day!
 8)

LisaG1967

« Reply #7746 on: Yesterday at 07:35:12 AM »

Good Morning Beakers

karen and baz - Yesterday was gloomy and humid, no rain. It started with a light rain around 4am, and has been raining since then.

kb - I would say a very short walk, with no pulling or straining to make his situation worse.

Lani - Thanks for the Royal update...chick fight  ;D

tsk - Did Tim start his Ozempic before he left to go with Tom?  Just curious, as a few years ago my doc put me on Victoza a weekly shot and it make me so sick that I could not eat, felt nauseated all day, and even had muscle aches from it.  I was having a reaction to it.  Stopped it and felt better after a week.  Not sure if Ozempic has any kind of side effects like that or not, as I am not familiar with it, other than hearing about the weight loss. --- Oh no, reading your other post about Tim hospitalized.  Prayers coming for him! 

oldguy - Thanks for all the videos.  :)

E4E - Good to see you!  Hope you had a very Happy Birthday!

Lani - You're welcome.   :)  Love that good night pic.

Phyl -  Love your morning pic.  Thanks for the 365

clynn - Thanks for the pic from SWFL.  Soon there will be bobbleheads  ;D

kbshcb

« Reply #7747 on: Yesterday at 08:22:40 AM »

https://x.com/i/status/1836141480295174406

Dogs and yoga!

vs.

Cats and yoga: not so much:

https://youtu.be/ukaPBwvMSpY

A little humor in order today me thinks.

Take care tsk...keep us updated please.

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #7748 on: Yesterday at 09:49:16 AM »

(((TSK / Tim)))
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

Phyl

« Reply #7749 on: Yesterday at 10:59:34 AM »

I wonder how Tim and Tsk are doing today?

CLynn  tks for update Mighty M & F23    and so begins Season 13 at SWFL. Won't be long and all the nests will have eaglets
Re: Sauces you wonder correctly

Lani LOL Sloth;  and the lovely Chira; safe travels to 'the valley'.

Lisa very Autumn this AM

KB cute videos this AM

Hi Tig

Sauces bald eagle cam

Puff

« Reply #7750 on: Yesterday at 11:26:58 AM »

KB  Dog unbelieveable -- Cat, of course!

tsk  Did Tom have any symptoms?  Keep us in touch.

Interesting services this morning.  Got a notice last week telling us they'd be doing updating on system.  Gave us a heads up for today.  Sure enough; both cable and internet was out of use.  Went off at 7, back on about 10.  We simply had to power off and restart when they phoned a message back that things were  finished.  I wonder how massive of an area.  Notice came addressed to my address. 

Seemed well planned and it worked.  Had service since 1970's.  Never had this before.  Let's see what new goodies we have?

karengramke

« Reply #7751 on: Yesterday at 11:29:01 AM »

Lisa, love the  am  flowers!   Hope you are not flooding!   Worry about tge kitties!   Pole cats and others!

Tsk I am guessing Tim is home and that you dod not have to go to Wisconsin!  Have they  found the source  of his infection?   I am assuming that is it with the high white cell count!  Very scary! prayers!
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 08:25:07 PM by karengramke »

Puff

« Reply #7752 on: Yesterday at 11:38:43 AM »

Maybe it's just me - but has anyone else linked together both Camper and Tim were in Wisconsin?  But I don't recall the symptoms be the same?

P

karengramke

« Reply #7753 on: Yesterday at 01:26:46 PM »

Puffthink Tig and Camper were in MN?

kbshcb

« Reply #7754 on: Yesterday at 01:57:37 PM »

Hmm, I was just informed that J D Souther died yesterday. Of course no reason given. He was 78.
A prolific song writer and singer.....

I was a passenger  with him in his new Lotus vehicle on Sunset Blvd on our way to his home in Malibu when a drunk Australian diplomat hit us head on....Changed my life.

Wish I knew why but no info is available as yet.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JD_Souther

Course wikipedia is no longer the go to source but here it is.