Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2024  (Read 542695 times)

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
Re: Beak Room 2024
« Reply #7770 on: Yesterday at 10:44:04 PM »

Good Night Everyone... SEDs 

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

BrokenLug

« Reply #7771 on: Yesterday at 11:16:52 PM »

U. S. A.

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #7772 on: Today at 12:13:38 AM »

Phyl, prayers for the Sauces nest.... stunning skies over France in nature video... I pray all goes well with your pt.

Clynn, wonderful photo of M and his Lady! A new season is upon us.  ;D

Kb, cute dogs and yoga... cats!  ;D  beautiful migration pics ... LOL!  RIP J D Souther   "When you're only Lonely" ... and this  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAKx_ndmBqo

Hi Lisa, Puff, Karen

Tsk, We did the Costco, Trader Joe run, I got my hair cut, nice visit with friends and In and Out Cheeseburger!  ;D
But, you and Tim were in my thoughts all day... sending you prayers..... You and Lulu get some sleep tonight.  :-*

BL, Carole King  ;D

SED Phyl :)

We were driving home on N87 and could see smoky skies about 80 miles from home. We drove into Payson and saw the below! This was unexpected. We did not realize the West Fire north of Payson and 4 miles from Pine was nearing our town. Today, Tonto National Forest rangers are doing backfires on our side. I pray it works.

Here you see the West Fire to the North of Payson and the Preacher Fire to the east of Payson. Both started by lightning in August. Our area has been bothered by the smoke coming from the Preacher Fire.

I took this pic... Many mornings we woke up to smoky skies and Sadie and I did our walks anyway.

All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #7773 on: Today at 12:23:04 AM »

Good night!

The sky and Hellgate nest is quiet tonight
:)

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Lilbro, Eagles, Pink, Eaglesrock, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Tim and Tsk, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Tig, Clynn and family, Lisa, Jeff and Family, Tsk/Tim's cousin Joe, Lori, grandmothers and family, Baz, Eaglesrock, Eagles and Mom, Tsk's bro and wife Margaret, Karen and Piper, Lisa's FIL, Puff, Kb's friends Vi and Dennis, Paulie, Tsk's DIL Amy, SIL and grandson, Jicaji, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Peep, Jaspurr, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen and Piper, Clynn and family, Lisa, Jeff and Family, Tim and Tsk, Eagle's Mom, Tsk's DIL Amy, Baz, Puff, Blschue and family, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Hellgate Osprey Antali, Etta, Denton eaglets and nest, Trempealeau Eagles’ Nest, Tiny Tammy and Paws of War, Harley and his little siblings, Miss Maggie, Hellgate Iris, TRR Sloths, Brooks Fall Brown Bear Otis, Honey and Gunnar, SWFL Harriet, Star, Little One and all the Feral cats, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
« Last Edit: Today at 12:26:42 AM by Lani »
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #7774 on: Today at 06:44:32 AM »

Goos Morning Beakers!!

Lani, the Hellgate nest looks so lonely...but what a wonderful season we have had! And how we are looking forward to another one! Sounds like you and Mike had a good day in the Valley. But the close fires! I hate seeing it so close to you! May the wind keep it away from Payson. I hope they can get it contained quickly! Beautiful picture of the smokey skies in Payson!

tsk, seems Tim just can't get a break! I hope they can take care of the issue quickly so he can get home. Yes, possible gall bladder side effects go with the Ozempic, I asked my Dr. about that and she said she has seen one case in the 8 years she has prescribed meds with this particular ingredient. Good that the hospital is so close! You need to go to the Dairy Queen this afternoon, between visits to the hospital!

Phyl, beautiful good night pic! How is your knee, is it both of them?  Cute poem about the music players, we remember them all!

National Geographic Official Forum · A deer walked into a shop in Colorado, the owner gave her a peanut bar and about 30 minutes later she came back with her whole family, with the kids waiting outside.

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

Phyl

« Reply #7775 on: Today at 07:43:13 AM »

Good Morning Everyone.!

Currently: 68F sunny , High  89F sunny,  with  Low 68F

Hope everyone had a pleasant evening and a good night's rest.

I had my  first session of PT what is going to be 5X weekly  and  exercises 2x daily  for the next 6 weeks. The list of exercises     :o

{{{Tsk and Tim}}}  Prayers for you both; agree Dairy Queen is on the menu

Lani sounds like a full day in Peyson; mercy those fires  are close  hopefully firefighters will put them out soon, tks for photos; take care , prayers

CLynn       really cute story about the deer; yes it's both knees  :(   with the right being the worst. The 2nd Euflexxa injection on this coming Monday.    That Ozempic seems to have terrible sides effects.       

Prayers for: The Fallen of Abbey Gate, Vietnam, Korean Conflict, WWI and II; Police and First Responders.  Our friend and ally the Nation of Israel and peace for her people.   'Little Gray' and 'Little One' ...All abandoned, abused , lost cats ... stray, unloved, homeless stray and feral cats;
The Bluebirds of Cane Ridge, Tennessee, Hummingbirds, Bumble Bees  and Honey bees everywhere . As always, Beakers/families.

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

Sauces bald eagle cam

karengramke

« Reply #7777 on: Today at 08:06:30 AM »

Ah. From tge beach to the mountains, this morning! 
Pretty Doe and her family.  Hope they all got some goodies!
Tsk, glad Tims problem has been discovered and now for  the solution!  Tricky to remove the gall bladder while so infected, I would guess!   Wonder if he truly had food poisoning!   Prayers continue fir you both!
96% humidity!
Aha, Bl!  I had a Volvo.  Made and purchased the year Ford bought  the company!   Hardly a good example of their brand, Volvo for life!
Thanks for the news from SWFL!  Meant to post  that the other day!

LisaG1967

« Reply #7778 on: Today at 08:08:05 AM »

Good Morning Beakers

karen - We did not get any flooding. It was a nice light rain most of the day.  It stopped just in time for Jeff to grill.  ;D

kb - RIP J D Souther.  Very cool pics of the pelicans in flight.

tsk - Thank goodness Tim did not start the Ozempic yet.  I hope you all get some answers today after his tests.  Thinking of you both, and wishing Tim a speedy recovery!   ((HUGS))

Lani - Oh no, the fires so close to you!  I hope it does not come any closer.  Be safe!  Sounds like you had a great day in the valley.   :D

clynn - LOL, how funny, the deer returned with friends for treats!  :D

Phyl - Hope all goes well at PT.  Pretty morning pics.  Thanks for the 365. 

Puff, tig and all - Morning  :D

karengramke

« Reply #7779 on: Today at 09:16:47 AM »

Lani, are the back fires working?    How scary for you!  I am sure you are heeding Baz’s advice on storm prep in the event you have to leave!  I sure hope that does not happen!    A little nerve wracking in the beak now but I will be praying for you and tsk!

Lisa, glad you had a gentle rain!
« Last Edit: Today at 09:54:20 AM by karengramke »