Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2024  (Read 602892 times)

karengramke

Re: Beak Room 2024
« Reply #4365 on: May 12, 2024, 10:13:43 AM »

Clynn, that picture of you and your Mom was taken as I was graduating from grade school!  Lol, Phyl, your picture when I was a sophomore in high school!
Congratulations to both Iris and NG!   So eggciting!
Good job Old Guy!  What makes people think they can do things they are told not to do?
Nice but busy day for you yesterday Eagles!   Piper goy
T me a nice little rib eye steak and a half a baked potato for dinner today!  Said I would have  to do the cooking!
Going to place an order with Lowes. For a shovel and tackle the plants again!  Hopefully I will not fall!  Have to do some work on balance and strength !   Lol! No time like tge present.
Bbl

Hi  Pauli!  Happy Mother’s Day to you!

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #4366 on: May 12, 2024, 11:16:45 AM »

Thanks Paulie  ;D  Happy Mother's Day to you as well.

KAREN  Can't you plant the coleus in a pot?
Chicagoland

LisaG1967

« Reply #4367 on: May 12, 2024, 11:39:45 AM »

Good Morning/Afternoon Beakers

BrokenLug - I would love to have a basket of those huge pine cones!

tig - Are you done with the heart monitor now, or was taking it off for only one night?

karen - Do be careful with the shovel! Thanks, I thought the kitty was pretty.  LOL,  like mother like daughter!

E4E - I am not gonna say Jeff's uncle is happy it fell on his boat, but he is glad the tree didn't fall on his house.  Sounds like you had a nice weekend so far with your company.  Enjoy today!

oldguy - Sounds like a busy day for you, and not a bad day at cards.  Thanks for the videos. 

Phyl - Thanks, thought the kitty was pretty.  Thanks for RRP post and 365.

Lani - Hope you had a good Caturday.

kb - That is a interesting frog.

clynn - Yay for Iris and NG on their two eggs! Aww, look at NG getting a peek.  Love the pretty flowers in the bottles. 

tsk - Thanks for the name of kb's frog!

Puff and paulie - Morning  :)

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #4368 on: May 12, 2024, 11:44:15 AM »

Exact same place but many years later in the time of green as it where. :)

camperstig - behemoth bucket mouth's be here.

OMG! BL, how adorable, what a cutie!  ;D
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

« Reply #4369 on: May 12, 2024, 12:14:36 PM »

Good Morning  :)

Happy Mother's Day to the Beak Room.

Thanks Paulie, and Happy Mother's Day to you too!  ;D

All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #4370 on: May 12, 2024, 12:36:28 PM »

Good Morning  :)

Happy Mother's Day to the Beak Room.

Thank you Paule.
Happy Mother's day to you.

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

Lani

« Reply #4371 on: May 12, 2024, 12:37:53 PM »

Happy Mother's Day Beakers!
Morning Ezee, Eburg, Weasel, Jilltosa, Kb, Tsk, Lisa, Karen, Oldguy, Puff, Eaglesrock, Emyrauld, Lilbro, Blschue, Lori, Clynn, Eagles, Tig, Baz, Phyl, Peep, Jaspurr, Pink, BL, Bggolden, T40, ssrl, Maxie, Nrstooge, Omasawyer, Paulie, jicaji, LB, and All!

{{{Eagles}}} so glad to see your post! So glad you've had a lovely family time...  Never worry, you're a sweetheart! Happy Mother's Day!  :-*

Oldguy, good card night... good update on Iceland. I pray it will be done for good, but sadly it's not.... thanks for links.

{{Karen}}} Enjoy your day, though take care  :-*

BL, Joe Cocker is the best!  8)

Tig, awww Rosie  :)

Phyl, sweet pic of you and your mom.... Welcome D40 and maybe D41!!! what a wonderful Mother's Day Gift for Decorah Mom and RRP family!!! It's a dream come true for Decorah Mom/DM2 followers. We are here because of her and knowing her line is continuing is a blessing! There will be a lot to celebrate this year at ATF.... Thank you Robin!  ;D :-*

Kb, I wonder if that beautiful frog's spots light u at night.

Clynn, sweet pic of you and your mom.... I remember the singing fish... OH, 2 eggs for Iris/NG!! What a wonderful blessing!!  :-* :-* :-*

Tsk, thanks for looking up Kb's morning pic.... I can't even pronounce Melanobatrachus! It's cuter than its name. LOL! :o

{{{Lisa, Puff}}}  :-*

« Last Edit: May 12, 2024, 12:40:47 PM by Lani »

kbshcb

« Reply #4372 on: May 12, 2024, 12:48:56 PM »

We are under an air quality alert all day today into tomorrow.

CANADA take care of your wildfires please >:( >:(

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #4373 on: May 12, 2024, 12:55:29 PM »

{{{KAREN}}}- Oh no---take care gardening.  Your dinner  today sounds really delicious.

EAGLES-glad you had nice time w/ your family.

CLYNN- new addition for NG and Iris. Wonderful news; luv the snap of you and your mom.  :-*

LANI- touching photo of animal Moms and their babies ---esp. like the big cats; Yes indeed  fantastic news D40 and 41 and very sweet 'gift' for Decorah Mom---her blood line continues.  ;)
And,  Robin  is great at keeping us all up to date w/ info & photos

TSK- touching snap of Mom  and little polar bear. Wishing this species all the best for survival in the Artic   

Think I'm caught up ... :-\
« Last Edit: May 13, 2024, 12:46:42 AM by Phyl »

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #4374 on: May 12, 2024, 01:23:06 PM »

Hellgate Osprey Cam - Kitty Carlyle  · Yep! 😁❤

(((IRIS + her 2 egglets))) Way to go, Iris!! And NG!!!   :) :-* :-* :-*

Clynn, thanks for posting/sharing the extra-good news from Iris's Hellgate nest!  :) :-*
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

baziunc

« Reply #4375 on: May 12, 2024, 01:37:38 PM »

Yay for Decorah Mom and DM2, and their D40 and D41!!!  :-* :-*  Thanks, Phyl, for sharing the news via Robin's trip to Decorah!  :) :-* :-*
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

baziunc

« Reply #4376 on: May 12, 2024, 01:43:39 PM »

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!  :)

baziunc

« Reply #4377 on: May 12, 2024, 02:30:16 PM »

HAPPY DAY, BEAKERS!  :)

I walked 34 minutes this morning. It's another pretty day in the neighborhood! When I got back from my walk, Mother and Father (Canada) Goose and their 4 little yellow wiggle-butts were walking around and looking for bugs in the grass next to the retention pond.  :) :-* :-*  They weren't the same family I saw trying to cross the street the other day.  ;) :)

Clynn and Phyl and BL, nice throwback pics!  :)

E4E, fun time with family!  :)

Karen, that was very thoughtful of Piper! Yum, I love a rib eye steak! Enjoy, and stay upright!  ;) :D

KB, interesting frog. Stay inside today, and leave the wildfire smoke outdoors. Maybe the wind direction will change soon and the air quality will improve.

TSK, LOL, your great niece wore you out being in the ensemble in every scene af her musical performance! You're so lucky to live close enough to get to see and enjoy her doing what she loves, and doing it so well, too!  :)

Lani, have you looked for the aurora in your night sky this week yet? I saw photos of the current magnetic storm's pretty Northern Lights that were seen and photographed 2 nights ago in Arizona. I went out to look last night in my low northern sky (as recommended), but that is the direction that our busy downtown nightlife is, and so there is too much light in the sky, I think, even if the aurora were visible here. I would need to drive to a more open location with less light in the sky. But the stars were bright and pretty over my head in my night sky!

Hi Paulie!!  :)

Lori, I hope you and Destini are getting along okay, and your mom, too, on Mother's Day!  :)

Oldguy, congrats and a fun night of winning at cards!

Tig, Coco Gauff has those weird sets sometimes that just make no sense at all! LOL, but she came out on top! Yay!  :)  And, Yay for getting to take off the monitor now!  :)

((Lisa)), that's awful about the tree landing on Jeff's uncle's boat! Is it fixable?

Puff, I found a post you made in August of last year in the archived Beak Room section, referencing your mailbox picture, but you actually posted the picture of your mailbox before 2023 according to that post you made, so I couldn't locate the photo of it for you - those archives only go back to January of 2023 for the Beak Room. But I remember when you posted that picture! Maybe you need to put a motion detector on your mailbox that flashes lights and sounds a loud siren whenever anyone's vehicle gets too close!! LOLOL!! Just kidding...  ;)  ;) ;) ;D

Waving to All the Beakers! Enjoy your day!  :) :-*

I gotta go for now...
  :D

« Last Edit: May 12, 2024, 02:33:33 PM by baziunc »

karengramke

« Reply #4378 on: May 12, 2024, 03:04:38 PM »

Happy Mother’s Day about 1939 .  Aunt, Grandmother, and Mamma!  They are all missed every day, but blessed!

Coleus in the ground and there were no falls!
« Last Edit: May 12, 2024, 04:11:46 PM by karengramke »

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #4379 on: May 12, 2024, 03:19:12 PM »

no bounce
Finished mowing in 86 degree heat! Let it snow...

Lisa... yes, I'm finished. Sorry about the boat.

Yay Decorah Mom!

While I was resting outside, in the middle of the afternoon, Cardinal Mom and then Cardinal Dad stopped by.
 Hello Mom and Dad. I miss you.

TTFN
« Last Edit: May 12, 2024, 03:22:30 PM by camperstig »
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)