Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2024  (Read 680437 times)

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
Re: Beak Room 2024
« Reply #8265 on: October 09, 2024, 01:35:52 PM »

Thanks for link....Glad Ryan keeps on top of the severe weather and  always live streams his broadcast.

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #8266 on: October 09, 2024, 01:37:50 PM »

I saw this on Twitter X this AM.
 Scary and yet interesting where this could go from hurricane season to  hurricane season. I think.

Just heard report that 'Milton' could make landfall in FLA as early as 9PM ET tonight. Then south to
Naples. When we visited Jim's sis in Ft. Meyers we had rooms in a lovely hotel in Naples.
Such a beautiful and  upscale area . Sure hate to see it and any part of Florida destroyed. In fact anywhere in
any part of the planet destroyed by a disaster natural or man made.

« Last Edit: October 09, 2024, 02:29:44 PM by Phyl »

Sauces bald eagle cam

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #8267 on: October 09, 2024, 02:08:21 PM »

PHYL  Enjoyed the Brambleberry woods and its occupants  :)  365  Good one.  :)

LORI   I bet Destini got some super special treats today  ;D

LISA   I will have a summary report on Tim on Friday.

LANI   What a beautiful cake for Destini. - Wonder if it has a fish treat inside  ;D   I"m glad Grazer won considering the circumstances... :'(
Chicagoland

LisaG1967

« Reply #8268 on: October 09, 2024, 02:26:14 PM »

tsk - Thanks, hope all is going ok with him.   :)

Lani - Thanks for the Ryan Hall video.  I just saw a huge tornado from a FL news station, yikes!  Thanks for the Royal update, and the side note on "32".

Phyl - Sorry to hear that Jim is having a hard time recovering from his respiratory infection.

kb - Those tornadoes are scary.

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #8269 on: October 09, 2024, 03:57:22 PM »

HAPPY PURRR-THDAY, DESTINI!!! I hope you have a great celebration of 10 years - one year for each of your 9 lives, with one to spare!!  ;D ;) :-* :-*

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #8270 on: October 09, 2024, 04:17:55 PM »

Take care, ((Beakers)).

Prayers for All in the path of severe storms, natural disasters, or in need of Comfort, Healing, and Peace.

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

Phyl

« Reply #8271 on: October 09, 2024, 06:34:11 PM »

Good Night from the Mississippi River Flyway Cam...and Birchwoman
Oct. 9, 2024  6:21 PM  CDT
Camera Time: Oct. 9, 2024  6:20 PM  CDT
Everyone... SEDs 

Praying for  SWFL and  Ft. Myers nests  and  those in the path of Tropical Storm  Milton.  And,  Victims of Hurricanes Milton and  Helene And, those who rescue them. God cradles  you in His arms.

Sauces bald eagle cam

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #8272 on: October 09, 2024, 06:50:50 PM »

We shall all see what tomorrow morning looks like for all Florida residents.  Prayers

Chicagoland

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #8273 on: October 09, 2024, 07:42:00 PM »

Karen, Puff, and All!
SWFL posted on cam 40 minutes ago, cam continues to be LIVE. lots of wind and rain

M and F were at the nest tree multiple times today. M brought a stick in the AM and a partial fish in the PM. F23 flew off w/the fish. Both perched on the DSPS. F checked on the nest early evening. Perch safely tonight M and F. All in FL stay safe. 40 minutes ago

Prayers for our beautiful eagles, birds and all in harm tonight.  :-*
« Last Edit: October 09, 2024, 07:43:39 PM by Lani »
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

karengramke

« Reply #8274 on: October 09, 2024, 09:11:04 PM »

Thanks lani.  I have been watching the swfl cam off and on all day and just looked at it a little while ago.  Still on and still wet.  Wind still blowing and the tree is still standing!    I am hoping the water in the nest does not  make the nest so heavy that it breaks the branchs!

A high school friend of mine lives on Siesta Key, where Milton landed.  I hope she was in Pensacola with her son when this occurred.    Prayers for all!

Happy Birthday Destini!  Enjoy all your goodies!

Unfortunately tornados are a bad part of Hurricanes!

Phyl, hugs fir Jim!  Sirry for his continued disconfirt! Does he have nebulizer treatments?

Lani, hope Mikes brother and family made out well!  Allother famiky members and friends as well!    Piper said, time for bed!  Seds!

« Last Edit: October 09, 2024, 09:25:58 PM by karengramke »

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #8275 on: October 10, 2024, 12:53:55 AM »

Good night and prayers for our Beak, Cheers and Forum family and friends.
Prayers for the NEFL, SWFL and CROW, and all in the path of Hurricane Milton. The survivors and victims of Helene.  🙏

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Lilbro, Eagles, Pink, Eaglesrock, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Tim and Tsk, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Tig, Clynn and family, Lisa, Jeff and Family, Tsk/Tim's cousin Joe, Lori, grandmothers and family, Baz, Eaglesrock, Eagles and Mom, Tsk's bro and wife Margaret, Karen and Piper, Lisa's FIL, Puff, Kb's friends Vi and Dennis, Paulie, Tsk's DIL Amy, SIL and grandson, Jicaji, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Peep, Jaspurr, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Tsk and Tim, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen and Piper, Clynn and family, Lisa, Jeff and Family, Baz and family, Eagle and family, Tsk's DIL Amy, Puff, Blschue and family, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For those lost, pets, and the survivors from Hurricane Helene, and their rescuers,  tHellgate Osprey Antali, Etta, Denton eaglets and nest, Trempealeau Eagles’ Nest, Tiny Tammy and Paws of War, Harley and his little siblings, Miss Maggie, Hellgate Iris, TRR Sloths, Brooks Fall Brown Bear Otis, Honey and Gunnar, SWFL Harriet, Star, Little One and all the Feral cats, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2024, 12:56:47 AM by Lani »
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #8276 on: October 10, 2024, 06:42:37 AM »

Good Morning Beakers!

Lani, sweet good night picture. All are waiting for daylight to see what the damage from Milton looks like. Sun coming up over Jacksonville right now...  Thanks for the Albie news, just few more to leave, it's been a good season!

karen, the SWFL cams are off, either the power was lost or they turned the cams off. Prayers for all the wildlife...

Phyl, peaceful sunset on the Flyway... Prayers for Jim, we need him to get better!  You too, how are you doing? 

The Peregrine Falcon (Falco peregrinus) is the fastest bird in the world, and not only that, it's also the fastest animal of all. His daily flight goes around 100mph, but when it comes to hunting he is able to sting at more than 300mph. His entire anatomy is perfectly adapted for the extreme speeds he can achieve. Therefore it is not new that part of its aerodynamics has been adopted in the aerospace stealth sector.

Sydney Sea Eagle Cam

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #8277 on: October 10, 2024, 06:59:03 AM »

KAREN  Sounds like as much tornado damage as hurricane this AM  Just woke and have TV on.

CLYNN   I was just about to check SWFL  Thanks for update. 
Chicagoland

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #8278 on: October 10, 2024, 07:28:20 AM »

tsk, Cam#3 and Cam 360 are both on at SWFL, it is windy but the nest is still there...  https://dickpritchettrealestate.com/southwest-florida-eagle-cam/?cam=3
« Last Edit: October 10, 2024, 11:53:26 AM by clynndunn »
Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

karengramke

« Reply #8279 on: October 10, 2024, 08:13:54 AM »

Thanks .clynn!   The area around swfl looks normal this am!   Far less damage than my yard after Helene which turns out to have been a stronger storm!   One of last night’s tornadoes ripped thru a retirement trailer community !   Some how they are magnents for tornados!  Scary.   Waiting for wiskernwings to give a report.  Hope she is okay!
Morning Tsk and Phyl.