Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2024  (Read 565284 times)

Arcadia

Re: Beak Room 2024
« Reply #7935 on: Today at 09:54:41 AM »

Stay safe, those who are in the path of the Hurricane!

Haven't posted here in a while but I do stop by from time to time. I wanted to be sure everyone (US) knows that they can order free Covid test kits starting today from covidtests.gov.

Puff

« Reply #7936 on: Today at 10:56:07 AM »

Darn I just found out it's National Pancake Day. Already did some Quaker Natural. . .Maybe for dinner?  Is that allowed?

P

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #7937 on: Today at 11:15:36 AM »

Watch An Albatross Chick Make Its First Flight

https://www.allaboutbirds.org/cams/2023-24-royal-albatross-chicks-fledge-out-to-sea/?utm_campaign=Bird%20Cams%20eNews%202024&utm_source=hs_email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=326258460&_hsenc=p2ANqtz--2xrR0y2c6TJ8BoYjOXmf9ohCSFPdwN1O-4zsDse0OShIFNgF6fvi3g5xCJZgQm4NXtHiGMLVKx9tkg7QOq9lqsa6Uze68YwVN-YvM4h6e1cDFRqI

The stars from the Northern Royal Albatross Cam have fledged! Watch the nestling from the Top Flat nest depart out to sea on September 23. The young albatross will spend the next several years navigating the Pacific Ocean before returning to New Zealand to find a mate.

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #7938 on: Today at 11:23:03 AM »

Hi there Puff and Karen  so happy you ladies are still 'with us' !  ;) Don't think so. I was just missing you and concerned.

Hi Arcadia!

Puff a person can have whatever they want to eat for dinner. Every now and then we have breakfast for dinner. Does one good
to 'shake things up' in their life. IMHO

Back to Thursday chores...

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
« Reply #7939 on: Today at 11:37:02 AM »

Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #7940 on: Today at 11:45:32 AM »

Jpalm thinking about you today and always!  :-*

All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #7941 on: Today at 11:53:08 AM »

Brooks Falls bears yesterday and today! Thanks to the mods.
#144 a sub adult male  8)

#806 and her yearling 806 jr.  :-*

a successful day at the office for #602

#912 looking good  8)

#94 and her boy  :-*

Good morning Beakers!
Morning Eagles4, Lisa, Ezee, Eburg, Weasel, Jilltosa, Kb, Tsk, Karen, Oldguy, Puff, Eaglesrock, Emyrauld, Lilbro, Blschue, Lori, Clynn, Tig, Baz, Phyl, Peep, Jaspurr, Pink, BL, Bggolden, T40, ssrl, Maxie, Nrstooge, Omasawyer, Paulie, jicaji, LB, and All!

Clynn, Lovely Autumn pics.... I don't mess with Edge, good luck... Mike finds injection pens painless and easy too. He won't let me anywhere near when he's checking his insulin or whatever... He says he's just fine and don't worry... Awesome Poplar house, that must be an old Poplar. We had them in Kansas.... Thanks for posting yummy recipe!

Phyl, Sweet morning Autumn to-do pics...I can feel the excitement and joy in your post! I'm happy for you! ... what a majestic Red Deer!

{{{Tsk}}}  :-*

Lisa, love the cup/knitted item  :-*

{{{Lori and Destini}}} wonderful to see you! Love your posts to Jp and Tsk/Tim!  Jp would love the cat/puzzle.

{{{Karen and Piper}}} sending hugs and prayers. Hate this weather for you all!  :(

Puff, Pancakes for dinner is allowed, especially by Mike's standard. He loves pancakes for dinner. He's in New Mexico today and won't be home until late. But we would have them tonight!  ;D

All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #7942 on: Today at 01:09:39 PM »

Forgot to mention this AM is that today we remember JPALM's heavenly birthday

Thanks LORI, LANI

CLYNN  Maple pumpkin cookies - Deadly!!   Ya it's a scam alright - but yes - Take notes from ERIN.  Then I won't panic when it happens.

ARCADIA - Howdy do!  Thanks for Covid info.

PHYL   thanks for the video on TF chick fledge  :)

LANI  At least mike didn't have to go to La.  :o
Chicagoland

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #7943 on: Today at 04:19:54 PM »

Sending prayers, hugs, and hope, along with wishes for safety for all in the path of any and all effects ftrom the severe weather and spin-off storms. Fingers and toes crossed, Beakers!

Good night. Peace. Hugs an
:-* :-* :-*
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

karengramke

« Reply #7944 on: Today at 05:46:55 PM »

Thanks Baz!
Phyl, I think I posted yesterday so did not understand your post!  I checked my pulse  and even tho I am older than dirt, am still on this side of the sod!  After Helene comes thru tonight, who knows!  Check back tomorrow! btw, Baz, your Mt sister  may get some of this! A few more floating around the seas.
Thanks for the information on the Covid tests. Will send a form in for one myself. Also, thanks for the wishes on those of us in the storms path.
Nurse tsk it sounds like Tim  is improving. Thanks to your good care.
Clynn, 😭 that is one amazing treehouse. I have never seen one like it. Oops the TV is off, so it must be raining now. Be back later.

o f

this
side

oftge sod!  Aftertgestorm comex i. Tonight, who know