Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2024  (Read 565107 times)

kbshcb

Re: Beak Room 2024
« Reply #7920 on: Yesterday at 06:08:21 PM »

Baz - great news for you...sounds like the mystery was solved.

Been really busy today mowing/bagging I'd say 1/3 of my ash tree leaves....leaves are now hanging on with our warmer temps....looking back at pictures, she's usually down by the end of September.

Hmm, found this out:

Cameron Crowe is writing/directing a biopic of Joni Mitchell...Meryl Streep will play the older Joni. Completing this fall.
https://jonimitchell.com/library/view.cfm?id=5753

karengramke

« Reply #7921 on: Yesterday at 09:04:27 PM »

Just read tge National weather service update for Valdosta!  Wow!  Totally different forecast.  Wind but gust possibly 45 mph.  Most winds lower speeds.  Rains not horrific.   Had to check the date and time several times!
Think this has moved more than a tad to the west!   Prayers might be answered!   Truly afraid to believe this!
Seds beakers!   Hope to see you in  the am!

Puff

« Reply #7922 on: Yesterday at 09:59:26 PM »

Prayers for you karen  Hope it blows itself out.   We're all with those in the path.

P

BrokenLug

« Reply #7923 on: Today at 12:25:47 AM »

Humdinger

Right Front Quadrant
U. S. A.

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #7924 on: Today at 12:26:33 AM »

Baz, thanks for the weather updates and warnings for Karen and all in harm's way of the hurricane. And again I'm very happy for you, great med news!  :-*

Karen, so nice of Dr Hall's hubby to check on you.  :-*

{{{Karen, Piper, Beakers and All God's creatures big and small}}} prayers for your safety through the hurricane... take care  :-* 🙏

{{{SED Tsk and Tim,}}} 🙏

SED Kb, Puff, BL, Phyl and All!

Good night from Katmai!

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Lilbro, Eagles, Pink, Eaglesrock, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Tim and Tsk, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Tig, Clynn and family, Lisa, Jeff and Family, Tsk/Tim's cousin Joe, Lori, grandmothers and family, Baz, Eaglesrock, Eagles and Mom, Tsk's bro and wife Margaret, Karen and Piper, Lisa's FIL, Puff, Kb's friends Vi and Dennis, Paulie, Tsk's DIL Amy, SIL and grandson, Jicaji, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Peep, Jaspurr, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen and Piper, Clynn and family, Lisa, Jeff and Family, Tim and Tsk, Eagle's Mom, Tsk's DIL Amy, Baz, Puff, Blschue and family, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Hellgate Osprey Antali, Etta, Denton eaglets and nest, Trempealeau Eagles’ Nest, Tiny Tammy and Paws of War, Harley and his little siblings, Miss Maggie, Hellgate Iris, TRR Sloths, Brooks Fall Brown Bear Otis, Honey and Gunnar, SWFL Harriet, Star, Little One and all the Feral cats, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #7925 on: Today at 06:33:08 AM »

Good Morning Beakers!

Well, I will have to contact my computer technician this evening. I have this constant pop-up stating my McAfee anti-virus has expired and there are 5 viruses detected, I do not have McAfee, I have Norton 360. The pop-up just keeps popping up, and makes a noise every time it does. It is very annoying! I have tried closing Edge but that didn't work. There is a way to go into Edge settings but I will let Erin do that!

Lani, what cute pictures of the baby sloths hanging in a bunch! I am looking forward to the Irish Homestead family videos! Beautiful sunset at Katmai...

karen, I hope that forecast you got is right! That would be a prayer answered...

baz, love your good night picture/words!

tsk, sounds like things are progressing at your house, slowly but surely. I had to watch the Ozempic video a few times before I felt I didn't need it. Now I am a pro with the injection. What a marvelous invention the injection pen is! I need to do some chores outside now that the hot days seem to be gone!

Awesome little house inside of a very old poplar in Tekla, Poland

« Last Edit: Today at 07:03:58 AM by clynndunn »
Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #7926 on: Today at 07:06:10 AM »

To Autumn

By John Keats
Toggle annotations
Season of mists and mellow fruitfulness,
   Close bosom-friend of the maturing sun;
Conspiring with him how to load and bless
   With fruit the vines that round the thatch-eves run;
To bend with apples the moss'd cottage-trees,
   And fill all fruit with ripeness to the core;
      To swell the gourd, and plump the hazel shells
   With a sweet kernel; to set budding more,
And still more, later flowers for the bees,
Until they think warm days will never cease,
      For summer has o'er-brimm'd their clammy cells.

Who hath not seen thee oft amid thy store?
   Sometimes whoever seeks abroad may find
Thee sitting careless on a granary floor,
   Thy hair soft-lifted by the winnowing wind
Or on a half-reap'd furrow sound asleep,
   Drows'd with the fume of poppies, while thy hook
      Spares the next swath and all its twined flowers:
And sometimes like a gleaner thou dost keep
   Steady thy laden head across a brook;
   Or by a cyder-press, with patient look,
      Thou watchest the last oozings hours by hours.

Where are the songs of spring? Ay, Where are they?
   Think not of them, thou hast thy music too,—
While barred clouds bloom the soft-dying day,
   And touch the stubble-plains with rosy hue;
Then in a wailful choir the small gnats mourn
   Among the river sallows, borne aloft
      Or sinking as the light wind lives or dies;
And full-grown lambs loud bleat from hilly bourn;
   Hedge-crickets sing; and now with treble soft
   The red-breast whistles from a garden-croft;
 And gathering swallows twitter in the skies.

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #7927 on: Today at 07:11:19 AM »

Good Morning Everyone.!

Currently: 61F partly  sunny , High  78F light rain,  with  Low 60F

Hope everyone had a pleasant evening and a good night's rest.

Did I get a 'workout' in PT yesterday.  Got home yesterday late afternoon and was all done-in.  Did spend sometime on their exercise bike. It was fun. And, then I realized that I miss mine. Think I will look for another one.  There's no place that doesn't hurt or is tender.
 Took home a modified exercise sheet.  And, will re-incorporate exercises I had long strayed from in daily routine. This coming Monday is my last
Euflexxa injection. Then I'll probably finish out the PT on Mondays and Wednesdays.   We had more rain, yesterday and last night. Hopefully the weeds will pull up more easily now.

{{{Tsk and Tim,}}}   recovery is progressing  ;) and 🙏s continue; pets to Lulu

Bazi   thanks for the weather updates and hurricane warnings for  Our Beakers and all in harm's way .

Lani  thanks;  enjoyed  Katmai photo

Karen    ditto   quite nice of Dr Hall's hubby to check in  on you.

Puff /Karen I hope you both are still with us

CLynn Oh no computer probs  thank goodness for tech help.

BL :)

Prayers for: The Fallen of Abbey Gate, Vietnam, Korean Conflict, WWI and II; Police and First Responders.  Our friend and ally the Nation of Israel and peace for her people.   'Little Gray' and 'Little One' ...All abandoned, abused , lost cats ... stray, unloved, homeless stray and feral cats;
The Bluebirds of Cane Ridge, Tennessee, Hummingbirds, Bumble Bees  and Honey bees everywhere . As always, Beakers/families.

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

Sauces bald eagle cam

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #7929 on: Today at 07:20:22 AM »

GOOD MORNING

BAZI   Listened to our weather here in Chicagoland and they are predicting just some increased windy weather - no rain.  We are too far north I think.  Southern Il might be more affected.  Boy, that is going to be some hurricane. Prayers.

KB   I've always liked Meryl Streep  She's 75 now.

KAREN  Temporarily good news for you!!!  Let's hope it holds.  I have a friend in Bradenton,  She just got new hurricane shutters and new door.  She's just praying she doesn't lose power.

CLYNN  Love that fall front porch  ;D    For that kind of thing I have two notes  " Press alt, ctrl, del, all at once"  the other is  " in  the Menu choose " task manager"  Highlight Chrome and hit end task"  Don't know if you use Chrome or not.   Love that "tree house".  Wonder what kind of "company" visits  LOL

PHYL  Loved those AM fall check sheets LOL   That red deer is sniffing something in the air 365 /size]
Chicagoland

LisaG1967

« Reply #7930 on: Today at 07:29:43 AM »

Good Morning Beakers

Thoughts and prayers for everyone in the path of the storm, stay safe.

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #7931 on: Today at 07:53:20 AM »

Phyl, great Fall to do lists!  I love Fall! I have a Pinterest board titled I Love Autumn. One of my recipe pins below.  So all is going well with your P/T and knee injections! I am waiting for a good rain to get some weeds pulled!

https://garlicsaltandlime.com/maple-pecan-pumpkin-cookies/

tsk, I have tried closing the browser (Edge) in task manager, it didn't work for this pop-up thing. When Erin fixes it I will post what he did in case anyone else gets this. It says it's McAfee but the website on the ad is curiosityhub..co..in.. I added dots to this so it is not a valid link. But you can see it is coming from India. I found this online, it has been around for years.   https://malwaretips.com/blogs/remove-fake-mcafee-pop-up-virus/#:~:text=You%20are%20seeing%20the%20fake%20McAfee%20pop-up%20alerts%20because%20you   It's too complicated for me!  Looks like my chipmunks munching. The cats love to watch them!

Lisa, what a pretty coffee cup in your picture!
Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

karengramke

« Reply #7932 on: Today at 08:56:37 AM »

Do not know about Puff, but
I am still here.  Storm due  sometime today and tonight,  and  weather now very still and very, very humid!   Wet!   Expecting winds and possible periodic bouts of rain.   Not pleasant!  Inam as tired of it as I am sure you are!   Bl, ya got that quadrant right!  ThoughtPiper and I would get up this morning and find Helene had come and gone but she is still  lolling around!

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
« Reply #7933 on: Today at 09:02:44 AM »

JP would have liked this pic, thought I would post for the beakers :)
Cat's "helping" with jigsaw puzzles  ;D
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

Puff

« Reply #7934 on: Today at 09:32:47 AM »

I'm still here, too, Phyl. . .Did I miss something?  Mostly just watching-trying to get things done.  Don't know what happens sometimes with ambition.  So much to get to, get through.

P