Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2024  (Read 503017 times)

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
Re: Beak Room 2024
« Reply #6420 on: July 26, 2024, 06:15:49 PM »

KAREN  You don't let any grass grow under your feet for sure!!
Chicagoland

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #6421 on: July 26, 2024, 06:20:31 PM »

Yes. It's has been quiet in here today.

Lani safe travels to Aly/ Dewey. Mike home  ;)

Karen ho pe  you can  find a replacement vet for Piper. There's an old saying for that vet---you know.  You do stay on top of the yard work and all.

CLynn  cute sign from Bella
"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#istandwithisrael

Phyl

« Reply #6422 on: July 26, 2024, 06:24:23 PM »

Good Night Everyone... sleep well. 

#istandwithisrael

LisaG1967

« Reply #6423 on: July 26, 2024, 06:44:55 PM »

Karen - Snow White is good.You sounds like you have been very busy.

Tsk - Yes, a slow day in the Beak. 

Phyl - Cute kitty pic

Good night, everyone  :)

BrokenLug

« Reply #6424 on: July 26, 2024, 08:52:20 PM »

We step outside look up and just wave. 

Onboard the ISS going insanely fast.  :) 

We'll be 500 miles gone before the day is done.

I've Skied, surfed, swam, climbed and offshore fished in a single day before.   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnGJ3KJri1g
« Last Edit: July 27, 2024, 12:18:25 PM by BrokenLug »
U. S. A.

karengramke

« Reply #6425 on: July 26, 2024, 10:02:34 PM »

Aw, Will!   One of my favorite little dities! Thanks BL

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #6426 on: July 27, 2024, 12:33:57 AM »

Good night Beakers!

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Lilbro, Eagles, Pink, Eaglesrock, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Clynn's sister Cathy, Aunt June, Aunt Linda and Mom, Clynn and Ed, Lisa, Jeff and Family, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Tsk/Tim's cousin Joe, Lori, grandmothers and family, Baz, Eaglesrock, Eagles Mom, Tsk's bro and wife Margaret, Karen and Piper, Lisa's FIL, Puff, Tig, Tsk and Tim, Lisa's Jeff, Kb's friends Vi and Dennis, Paulie, Tsk's DIL Amy, SIL and grandson, Jicaji, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Peep, Jaspurr, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Lisa, Jeff and Family, Clynn, Tim and Tsk, Eagle's Mom, Tsk's DIL Amy, Baz, Puff, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Etta, Denton eaglets and nest, Trempealeau Eagles’ Nest, Tiny Tammy and Paws of War, Harley and his little siblings, Miss Maggie, Hellgate Iris, TRR Sloths, Brooks Fall Brown Bear Otis, Honey and Gunnar, SWFL Harriet, Star, Little One and all the Feral cats, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #6427 on: July 27, 2024, 06:44:25 AM »

GOOD CATURDAY MORNING

LANI  Love that beautiful good night photo.  " Eyes are the light to the soul"

Remembering today the passing of our dear Bob Anderson 9 years ago   :(
« Last Edit: July 27, 2024, 06:49:57 AM by tsk34 »
Chicagoland

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #6428 on: July 27, 2024, 07:02:15 AM »

Good Morning Beakers!  It's Caturday!

Lani, bet you were very tired after your busy day! Hope you got a good nights sleep!

BL, good music, one of my Dad's favorites! Hope Pip is feeling better...

karen, my you were busy yesterday!  Good for you!

Lisa, I also remember being so excited for school to start! Loved getting all new supplies, but mostly new shoes! Cathy and I always got new shoes for school!

tsk, your breakfast yesterday!  LOLOL! Thanks for the reminder of Bob, I can't believe it has been 9 years!  Time just flies by...

Hellgate - Iris and her kids! Jenny Powell

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

Phyl

« Reply #6429 on: July 27, 2024, 07:34:22 AM »

Good Morning Everyone... Happy Caturday!

Currently: 72F mostly coudy , High  82 F mostly sunny,  with  Low 71F

Hope everyone had a pleasant evening and a good night's rest.

BL- thanks for  Willie, Johnny and Kris

Lani   soulful puppy last night 

Clynn   cool Caturday fork; tks for Hellgate updates

Tsk  like your Caturday

Prayers for:  The family of Corey Comperatore loosing husband / father on July13, 2024 .Our friend and ally the Nation of Israel and peace for her people.   'Little Gray' and 'Little One' ...All abandoned, abused , lost cats ... stray, unloved, homeless stray and feral cats;
The Bluebirds of Cane Ridge, Tennessee, Hummingbirds, Bumble Bees  and Honey bees everywhere . As always, Beakers/families.

#istandwithisrael

Phyl

#istandwithisrael

Phyl

« Reply #6431 on: July 27, 2024, 07:42:03 AM »

Remembering  our dear Bob Anderson  today .

"Bob Anderson passed away on July 27, 2015. While numerous tributes were written to celebrate and honor him, we wanted to publish the one we submitted to the North American Falconers Association to remember and share his legacy...
Bob was a great friend to people and birds of prey, an enthusiastic climber, a wonderful fly fisherman (he spent many hours fishing with his friend Johnny Clarine), a beer connoisseur, an avid reader, a thoughtful and thorough researcher, a great writer, a huge crossword puzzle fan, an exceptional cook, and someone who lived life to the fullest. All of us who knew Bob have at least one “Bob” story – honestly, most of us have a lot of them! We will think of our friend every time we see a falcon flying from a Mississippi cliff or hear falconers or fisherman sharing their stories. Bob, you are missed by people around the world. Thank you for your dedication, passion, and inspiration."

You can read the entire  tribute here: https://www.raptorresource.org/about-us/remembering-bob-anderson/

#istandwithisrael

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #6432 on: July 27, 2024, 08:46:36 AM »

not much bounce

Remembering Bob...

Bad news... Police were next door twice last night, a dozen squads with a standoff with him holding a knife. For some reason they left without him!!!
Good news... I saw a hummingbird at our honeysuckle while I was moving the sprinkler just now.

HAGD
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

karengramke

« Reply #6433 on: July 27, 2024, 09:11:04 AM »

Good Caturday morning!  Thanks Tsk and Phyl for reminding Bob Anderson!  There is no doubt he was quite a man, do they say, for all seasons!

On a  different note, I was fortunate to tune into the end of the closing ceremony of the olympics and saw .celine Dion singing at the base of the lighted Eiffel tower!  What a beautiful setting  and absolutely stunning performance!   She looked and sounded amazing!  I cannot get it out of my mind and wish I could see it again!

Clynn, I wonder if  Louis has done a quick flyover to see how happy Iris is, without him?   What a success story!

Lani😴

LisaG1967

« Reply #6434 on: July 27, 2024, 10:21:37 AM »

Good Morning Beakers

BL - Thanks for the tunes!  Kris Kristofferson  ;) so young and handsome in there! 

Lani - Sweet pup in your good night pic. Hope Aly and Dewe
y have a safe trip!

tsk - Thanks for the reminding us about ((Bob)) today.

clynn - New shoes, new clothes and supplies!  ;D  Iris and her kids look fantastic, and I see she has many visitors!

Phyl - LOL, forgot cat outside...yikes!

tig - Ohh, excitement next door! 

karen - I have been watching lil videos of Celine here and there.  I am sure oldguy can find us the whole thing to watch again.   :D