Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2024  (Read 326213 times)

kbshcb

Re: Beak Room 2024
« Reply #60 on: January 02, 2024, 02:31:55 PM »

Lisa - nope, read my most recent post. My mailman slipped and fell..he's only 5-10 years younger than me. I hope he sues.

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #61 on: January 02, 2024, 02:43:54 PM »

KB LOL hungry kitty, Maggie does that to me, frequently   :( ; I too luved the N365 today. Just lovely with the variety of conifers and other trees. Good news on the salt trucks. Your poor mailman---ouch that hurts in more places than one.
 The 4yr old, isn't there a 'condition' called 'Savant Syndrom'  ? The video had me wondering, is all.

Hi Puff

CLynn  Bavarian 'kraut has   caraway seeds in it. However, this recipe seems to cause less digestive 'upset'   

Karen  I  do know what your'e referring to Re: KB's shoes she wears when she walks Ollieman in the snow/ice. The have a special tread .      Yep. The thinner the glass more it becomes fragile--- I know with my dad's handblown Christmas ornaments cr. 1940's  'thinned' with age and became so delicate that to touch made them break in several pieces; some 'plastics' do the same, suspect decomposition  :-\

Tsk  I tend not to drive a night also ; cute penguins this AM. I think each  kitten has different  color points--- i. e. seal point and lilac point, etc., etc. some coats are cream and others are beige, etc.

Lani LOL dog in robin costume

« Last Edit: January 02, 2024, 04:39:59 PM by Phyl »
"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#Istandwith Evan

karengramke

« Reply #62 on: January 02, 2024, 03:04:25 PM »

All the Christmas  stuff is put away for the year with the exception  of a beautiful fake poinsettia that I will leave out until Easter tolls around when it will return to its home in the office closet!   I already miss my little outside tree with the colored lights!
Mailmen, neither  nor snow. Nor heat nor  cold will keep them away!

Was that a robin?   Thought it was  a turkey! 
No night driving here.  Have to say that I did not drive at night, had catsracts.  Cataracts off snd I drove at night.   No longer

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #63 on: January 02, 2024, 04:18:39 PM »

PUFF   Kay was CLYNNs friend who passed this year.

LANI   It's a bird, It's a plane, No, it's a dog robin  LOL

KB  Tough job for those who deliver the mail even without weather worries.  Hope he will not suffer too many aches and pains
Chicagoland

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #64 on: January 02, 2024, 04:36:54 PM »

Happy Day, BEAKERS!  :)

I'm in a dash, but wanted to stop by to see what's up in The Beak, and say hello to all. So, HELLO!!   ;D ;)

(((Sam and Sophie and Harley))) It's going to be a fun new year for you all!!  :-* :-* :-*

I had a short walk yesterday - by way of faster walking. LOL. Only 27 minutes, but it'll do. No walk today. Busy around the house, and getting ready for the new fridge that's coming tomorrow. Yay!

THANK YOU TO ALL who sent bird-day greetings and wishes to Zippo!  She says, "Cheep cheep!!"  That's a good thing. LOL.  ;) :D

By the way, Zippo's "official"  ::) ;D birthday is tomorrow - Jan. 3rd. I don't know her actual hatch date - I only know she was 12 years old, and had 2 previous owners, when she adopted me and came to live at my house on Jan. 3rd, 2000, which makes her 36 years old, as of tomorrow. That's why we picked the 3rd as her "birdday." But I have celebrated it with her many years on Jan. 1st, because that's a big day to celebrate many things, and it's so close to the 3rd. So I know that's why she received birthday greetings yesterday. Thank you, All! Hugs!!  :-*

My TarHeels play in an hour-and-a-half, so I have to scoot. Go Heels! (fingers crossed).  :)
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

Puff

« Reply #65 on: January 02, 2024, 05:45:33 PM »

Thanks for that tsk.  I do recall now.

Hi back to you Phyl.  Ready for '24?  Bring it on.

YAY is right baz.  Finally have a fridge, a working fridge, and things will feel gooder again.  Enjoy!

P

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #66 on: January 02, 2024, 06:05:59 PM »

BAZI   YAY   New fridge comes tomorrow.  ;D  Happy Birdday to Zippo tomorrow  ;D ;D
Chicagoland

Phyl

« Reply #67 on: January 02, 2024, 06:20:38 PM »

Ditto Tsk, Bazi Far out new fridge tomorrow---so happy for you.  Happy Birthday Zippo tomorrow!  Hope you get lots of bird seed and treats. ;)    Here's to a win tonight for your Tarheels.

#Istandwith Evan

Phyl

« Reply #68 on: January 02, 2024, 06:35:51 PM »

Good Night Everyone...SEDs   

#Istandwith Evan

LisaG1967

« Reply #69 on: January 02, 2024, 06:53:31 PM »

kb - Oh no, so sorry about your mailman.  I hope he is OK, but yes will be sore tomorrow. 

baz - Yay, on your new fridge coming tomorrow.  Good luck to your TarHeels!!

Have a good night, everyone  :)

Eagles4evr1116

• Decorah follower since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #70 on: January 02, 2024, 07:05:48 PM »

Karen - I bet your bowl of glass & crystal vegies/fruits is so pretty!!

Lori - Such great pics/vids over @ SWFL!!  Thank you!!

Lani - Well, I don't know about keeping up with my Mom's talent of hair cutting, but hubby is happy with the haircuts I've been giving him for over 30 years - and the best thing is that my haircuts are FREE!!! Lol!!!! ;D

Clynn - Love the names you & your family chose for the kittens!!! Very nice!!!!! ;D ;D Big thumbs up!!!!    You had a busy morning - I'm surprised you were posting! ::)  Hope all went well at the Lab and that you had a wonderful appt with getting a perm!!

Kb - I just know your short ribs will be out of this world delicious!!!!   So sad about how your GSD Walter slipped on your deck during an icy situation. :(

LisaG - Have you heard how Sydney is doing with her 'drum' set?!

Tsk - I know what you mean about driving at night in familiar surroundings!  It does help to know the way of the road!     No plans to get another dog to replace my little Star. :'(

Phyl - Cute birthday posting for Zippo!!

Baz - Hope Zippo had a special birthday - which I'm sure you saw to it!! ;D

Beakers have a nice, safe, warm evening.

BrokenLug

« Reply #71 on: January 02, 2024, 09:02:35 PM »

Some old school acoustic pickers showed up with their guitars and they are in rare form here this eve.     

3 Gentleman not amplified at all chorusing out their vocals awesome tunes over the crackle of the bon fire. 
Shucks this is going to not royally suck is it?  Pip said.   

Wait for it their just tuning up. 

The outdoor fire pit is pumping out the BTU's up to 57° F @ a 20 Ft radius.
It's ambient about 28° F out away from it at 10 PM EST.
Clear and Calm.

Presently showering this here ear shot with awesome fire side music magic.

There are some folks and critters young and old boogieing out in the field. 3 to 67 I'm told.

Now when Grandmas & Grandpas dance around like kids with the kids at this time of year here ....

Pip and I are just standing back and watching it all with cheeks.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2024, 11:21:16 PM by BrokenLug »
U. S. A.

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #72 on: January 02, 2024, 11:21:23 PM »

Good Night Everyone...SEDs   

sweet  ;D
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #73 on: January 02, 2024, 11:47:04 PM »

Kb, I hope your mailman isn't too sore after his fall. It's a tough rain and snow job.  :(

Karen, it's a dog-robin ;D

Baz, Congrats to the Tarheels!  ;D ... Birthday boy Zippo can celebrate his birthday all month if he likes! I will  ;D ... YAY NEW FRIDGE TOMORROW!!!  ;D

Lisa, How are the kids doing in their new home? Do you still have your nature cam running?

Eagles,  :-*

BL A perfect night! A good time was had by all! What songs were they playing?  ;D

{{{Clynn}}} thinking of you and sending prayers.  :-*

Good night!

Praying for Peace

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Lilbro, Eagles, Pink, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Clynn, Phyl and Jim, Karen and Piper, Tsk and Tim, Lisa's Jeff, Baz, Kb's friends Vi and Dennis, Paulie, Eagle's mom, Tsk's DIL Amy, SIL and grandson, Tig, Puff, Jicaji, Lori and her grandma Clute, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Peep, Jaspurr, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Clynn, Tim and Tsk, Eagle's Mom, Tsk's DIL Amy, Baz, Tig, Puff, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Harley and his little siblings, Miss Maggie, Manaaki, UQ and the Royal Albatross fleet, Hellgate Iris, TRR Sloths, Brooks Fall Brown Bear Otis, and lost 2023 cubs, Honey and Gunnar, SWFL Harriet, Star, Little One and all those like her, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

BrokenLug

« Reply #74 on: January 03, 2024, 12:26:36 AM »

We watch as something this way comes.
U. S. A.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 398   Go Up