Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2024  (Read 350783 times)

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
Re: Beak Room 2024
« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2024, 02:15:04 PM »

SWFL Eagle Cam home of F23 & M15 and little one E23

Just trying to get my groove back, first post of 2024 baby pics!!!

Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

karengramke

« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2024, 02:49:26 PM »

Great job Lori!  Your Groove is back!   Cute little fluff ball and adoring .daddy!

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2024, 05:05:36 PM »

LANI   Happy celebratory pup  ;D  Thanks for your thoughtful New Year's wishes.

LORI   I got to watch a feeding by some coincidence today.  Nice to get back in the groove. ;D
Chicagoland

LisaG1967

« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2024, 05:55:09 PM »

Have a good night, everyone :D

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #34 on: January 01, 2024, 06:56:51 PM »

I went to T of R parade once when I was a teenager---Dan's HS girlfriend was attending  Pasadena College--fashion design and among the students decorating the floats that year and her parents were going to see her and took me along. It was fantastic experience .

CLynn noble resolutions; how are the kitties---keep wanting to call them either Max and  Emma or Ko-Ko and Yum_Yum.  ::)

Karen tks for the update on SWFL nest, M and egglet; glad your day went well; good luck w/ the games

Tsk  we had fireworks all evening and the abruptly ceasing at 12:01 am;  was up for a full 24 hrs and not with intention plus  12 from today thus far---all I'm saying---I was busy. Glad your middle of the dark run to airport went well and Barb/Tom got off  A-Okay.   And, arrived safely too   ;)

Lisa Jim worked today so he turned in early last night---and up at 4am ---LOL I got to tell him 'Good Morning

Paulie
tks'for the NYD greeting  :-*

{{Lori}} lovely thoughts for the NY here in Beakroom; very nice cheery BD greeting for Zippo.

KB scary Komodo Dragon for the  Chinese new year

Tig T Of R Parade--been eons since I've watched  nothing quite compares to being there.

Eagles colorful fireworks for NY greeting; arage entry, kitchen and dinning room are all undecorated the traditional red/green and burgundy/gold are all returned to their storage tubs. Leaving the living room with it's evergreen garland draped entries and stair handrails left along with the focus of the season Nativity remaining until January 6th Epiphany  when those items will go into storage.

Hi Puff

thoughtful  NY's wishes Lani

Lori  many tks for the photo update on SWFL Eagle Cam  F23 & M15 and little one E23. Sweet little ball of 'silver fluff'. Fluff ball on it's back w/ M  and the adoration between them  :-* :-* :-*

Well---pork tenderloin off the grill; collard greens and blk-eyed peas and kraut all waiting. Hope all that superstition works this year!
"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#Istandwith Evan

Phyl

« Reply #35 on: January 01, 2024, 06:59:31 PM »

Good Night Everyone... and SEDs   

#Istandwith Evan

Eagles4evr1116

• Decorah follower since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #36 on: January 01, 2024, 09:02:00 PM »

Phyl - That is so perfect to keep garlands and nativity up for a while longer during the holiday season. I just know your home is so warm & beautiful.

Hi Paulie - Happy New Year to you!

Puff - Okay, clearly you were at the Parade in your total whole spirit!!  I couldn't believe when they said the temp was 70 during the parade!!

Lori - Beautiful 2024 post of images and well wishes!!   Oh my gosh - sweet pics of E23!!! :-*   Thank you!!

Tsk - I give you a 'high five' for driving in the dark - I am refusing to do drive in the dark anymore.  Your eye sight is more than likely better than mine!

Puff - Our neighborhood had some loud illegal fireworks being lit - such loud booms.   My little precious Star used to get so frightened with the LOUD booming fire works. 

Lani - Thank you for your New year wishes for the Beakers. :-*

Hi Karen!

Beakers have a warm, safe, & cozy night.

karengramke

« Reply #37 on: January 01, 2024, 09:15:43 PM »

Phyl. Had herring but forgot sauerkraut! I like  the Bavarian style!   Have to get some! 
Might  clear the Christmas out this week but then I might keep some of it out!  I have a large bowl of painted  glass vegetables and fruit on the coffee table and a crystal bowl of strawberries and another of mixed fruit. That I really like to look at.  So shinny and. Bright! Will see!
Enjoys the games!   Seds
Oh, waiting for the kitty names!  We may have to have  a  reveal  party, Clynn?

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #38 on: January 01, 2024, 10:34:06 PM »

Year 2023 is one for the books now. Hello 2024!  :D

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #39 on: January 01, 2024, 10:40:15 PM »

Happy New Year to the Beak Room!!

Happy New Year Paulie!!
Many warm wishes to you and your family!  :-*
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

« Reply #40 on: January 01, 2024, 11:11:05 PM »

SWFL Eagle Cam home of F23 & M15 and little one E23

Just trying to get my groove back, first post of 2024 baby pics!!!

Awww Lori, you never lost your groove! These are fantastic gifs and pics of newbie E23!  :-*
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

« Reply #41 on: January 01, 2024, 11:39:00 PM »

Lori and Destini, Thank you for the sweet New Year's greeting, and delicious goodies for hoomans!  Beautiful first collage!  :-*

BL, Amazing Shed shed by your Uncle George, I see moose antlers in there too. I can see where you get your grit from! Your Uncle George was a trailblazer, a hearty soul and a very wise man.  :)

Phyl, sweet pair of Ravens protecting themselves from the sleet in the nature video....Love the cat on the door,  thanks for the history of New Year's resolution.... Yummy dinner, I hope it all works for you, Jim and Maggie too!

Karen, has been a great weekend and Monday for football! Michigan did beat Alabama, but it was a close game! And Washington is ahead of Texas in the 3rd quarter. Thanks for sharing your SWFL Updates. Tonight F23 is on the nest and keeping baby warm and safe.

Clynn, wise thoughts for the New Year!  :)

Tsk, it was quiet last night, which I'm sure the critters appreciated... Glad to hear Barb and Tom are safely settled into their Florida home for the winter.

Lisa, thank you for helping me Identify Decorah HM and HD. I didn't date my Pinterest pic of them when I moved them into Pinterest. And I couldn't find the original pic in my photo file. So thanks.... oh my, you and Jeff have been busy putting your decorations away. It'll be a couple of weeks or more before everything is packed away for ten months or so.

Kb, sorry about the Vikings! The Year of the Dragon, awesome Komodo Dragon.

Tig, Good parade and great game! But, too bad about your NYE dinner.  :(

Eagles, ah, you inherited your mom's artistry and gentle touch!  ;D

{{{Puff}}} Things will stay up until my day too!  ;D

Baz,Yep, glad 2023 is done!  What adventures await us this year.

Good night!

Praying for Peace

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Lilbro, Eagles, Pink, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Clynn, Phyl and Jim, Karen and Piper, Tsk and Tim, Lisa's Jeff, Baz, Kb's friends Vi and Dennis, Paulie, Eagle's mom, Tsk's DIL Amy, SIL and grandson, Tig, Puff, Jicaji, Lori and her grandma Clute, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Peep, Jaspurr, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Clynn, Tim and Tsk, Eagle's Mom, Tsk's DIL Amy, Baz, Tig, Puff, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Harley and his little siblings, Miss Maggie, Manaaki, UQ and the Royal Albatross fleet, Hellgate Iris, TRR Sloths, Brooks Fall Brown Bear Otis, and lost 2023 cubs, Honey and Gunnar, SWFL Harriet, Star, Little One and all those like her, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.

Puff

« Reply #42 on: January 02, 2024, 06:14:28 AM »

Lani  You're the 16th?  That makes me 8 days older?     :P

P

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #43 on: January 02, 2024, 06:18:01 AM »

Good Morning Beakers!

Last night we finally decided on names for the kittens - Sam and Sophie! We tested all the names I had written down with Kelsey, and these are the ones she can say easily.  I think they are perfect!

Lani, hope you have been having a wonderful and peaceful time with Aly home, I would love a walk in your forest with both of you... The little one at SWFU is a good sign for the new year!

baz, love the cat knocking 2023 off the table...

Phyl, love your good night kitty, just watching the snow fall...  You can call my new  kids Sam and Sophie!

Lori, wonderful videos of the little one at SWFL, thank you so much! A great way to bring in the New Year!

I have to go have blood drawn for my Dr. appointment at 11:00 this morning, the Lab is open at 7:00 and I like to be there early (so I can come home and have COFFEE)! And then I have a 9:00 appointment for a perm also!

BBL!
Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

Phyl

« Reply #44 on: January 02, 2024, 06:39:38 AM »

...Happy Tuesday Everyone. 

Currently 35F     High  45F partly  sunny,  Low 28F 

Welcome to the Beakroom  'Sam and Sophie'  !

CLynn good luck with blood this AM;  Now you'll have Harley, Sam and Sophie to welcome you home. Purrfect names.  ;)
fruit filled breakfast 'cookies look yummy

Tig what a shame about your NYE dinner...so sorry.

Karen Bavarian kraut is the best all around; I bet your glass fruit looks lovely---if it were me I'd leave  them out too

Bazi   LOL cat pushing 'old year' off the table

Prayers for:   Our friend and ally the Nation of Israel and peace for her people. All abandoned, abused  cats and feral cats; Linda and Ian, My  Alter prayer list
The Bluebirds of Cane Ridge, Tennessee, Hummingbirds, Bumble Bees  and Honey bees everywhere . The Beakroom and Cheers.

« Last Edit: January 02, 2024, 06:41:42 AM by Phyl »

#Istandwith Evan