Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2024  (Read 512231 times)

karengramke

Re: Beak Room 2024
« Reply #5370 on: June 13, 2024, 08:52:47 PM »

Great greetings for Camper!  Am almost hysterical when I think of Lanis little guy with the tripod!   Eagles your gut is funny as well!  Old Guy got the rustic north woods and the drone in one  shot!   Lori, I ate the cupcake!  Hooe you  had more!  Baz, the cake and rhubarb sauce was definitely delicious!  My a1c  will be sky high when .I see the Dr. in July!

I do nit like the name ama!  Sorry, I think they should have followed suite and called  her something ending in I or y!    Not my call though so move  along, Karen!
Piper and I had a date with her  doctor today!  Not Dr. Hall who no longer does this kind of thing but another vet down the road! Wow!  Hot as August at 97 and  a very expensive trip as well!   A bunch of blood tests to see what caused her seizures!   Soon I will know everything about her except where she spent the first 6 years of her life!

Lani, hope you and Mike are well!
Clynn, good pictures of the kids and places of interest!

Baz, every thing I need to know anout living in the heat of South Georgia!
The Japanese leople are very inventive!  They have learned tolive well in a smallplace with a lot of people!  They are all very polite, including tge children!  I road there version of tge cta and watched a bunch of young kids get on in single fike, take a seat and not talk to

Or fidget until their stop when they got up and filed off.  No adult supervision!  I was amazed!  Ancient pagoda styled buildings in close proximity to modern structures!  Very interesting place to visit.

Facing  99 Degrees !   No outside chores without the hose going!   
Like your dinner best tig!  Seds

BrokenLug

« Reply #5371 on: June 13, 2024, 10:06:34 PM »

Hyperion, the world's tallest tree at 379.7 feet (115.61 meters) Redwood National Park, California[/size]

I've been to the base of this tree to the north of Tom McDonald Creek.

Not much to see really looking straight up from the floor of the ferns.

Much better Redwood behemoths to see from the nearby established trails.   

Illegal now to be here as of 2022.

That Tom McDonald Crk bushwhack up from Redwood Crk was a worthy bushwhack after all.   ;D

You Nat Geo fuzz nuts know who you are.     

BL.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2024, 10:51:50 PM by BrokenLug »
U. S. A.

Eagles4evr1116

• Decorah follower since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #5372 on: June 13, 2024, 10:56:48 PM »

Lani- Nice to know how they came up with the name 'Ama'. :)  Sweet lil Puffling!  How are you feeling today?

Hi LisaG!

Og- Like the birthday cake for Camper!

Phyl- Great pic of DN17 & 18.   Dr. Steele sounds real nice.  Sounds like Maggie is doing well! :)

Clynn- Wow! Busy day with Bella!  Great pics of the Munchkins!  Seems like each week, they've grown by leaps and bounds! ;)   Two weeks until you have them again - I'm sure you will find something to get into! Lol! ;D

Kb- You still take your walks faithfully with Ollie! :)

Tsk- Thank you!

Tig- Sounds like a perfect way to celebrate Camper's birthday! :)

Lori- Liked your birthday greeting for Camper - cute camping/lake scene! ;D

Beakers be safe and have a good evening.

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #5373 on: June 13, 2024, 11:05:44 PM »

Peeked in on DN17 and DN18 just now...

Oh my Phyl, this is an award winning photo! Stunning!
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

BrokenLug

« Reply #5374 on: June 13, 2024, 11:20:42 PM »

I second this as to why we are all here.
U. S. A.

BrokenLug

« Reply #5375 on: June 14, 2024, 12:30:51 AM »

U. S. A.

Lani

« Reply #5376 on: June 14, 2024, 12:35:28 AM »

Oldguy, I hope your eye is better... I'm catching up with your links. Thanks so much.... great cake for Camper!  ;D

Phyl, love the strawberry/raspberry teddy bear.... glad to hear Miss Maggie is doing well, and has a very caring vet.

Puff, sorry about your power outage.

Clynn, Busy grandma, baking cookies, Barbie's mom  ;D Miss Bella looks grown up in her sundress.. :-* .. I'm feeling stronger today. Yesterday, my blood pressure was 72/45 and today is 125/75, feeling much better. Yes, I did my usual morning walk with Sadie, it went well... it helped it was a nice cloudy day.... so many prayers have been answered for Iris and a new mate. It's such a joy to go to Hellgate cam and see her nest full of life again. It's all good in the Beaker world.  :-* ... I know Erin and family will have a great time in Branson, looking forward to pics! ... agree, Finn is a great fisherman for his family.... darling pics of new Hellgate baby , Iris loves looking at her baby :-* :-* :-*

Hi Lisa, Tsk, I'm feeling better tonight. :-*

Kb, very interesting about Daisugi, stunning tree. Thanks for sharing it... love Camper's b'day card. A 3-toe Sloth  :-*

Lori, yummy Chocolate cupcake for Camper!

Tig, Delicious birthday dinner plans with Camper! Happy birthday Camper!!

Karen, good luck with Piper's test results!

BL, is that you and Piper?! Awesome view!  8)

Eagles, I'm feeling stronger, my breathing is better. I was really down yesterday, I could hardly move. Which is so rare for me. I don't like to be laying down... Sadie was so cute, she was concerned and kept the cats away from me. LOL! .... soon you will be in beautiful cool Alaska!  ;D

Good night!

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Lilbro, Eagles, Pink, Eaglesrock, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Lisa, Jeff and Family, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Tsk/Tim's cousin Joe, Lori, grandmothers and family, Baz, Eaglesrock, Eagles Mom, Tsk's bro and wife Margaret, Karen and Piper, Lisa's FIL, Puff, Clynn,  Tig, Tsk and Tim, Lisa's Jeff, Kb's friends Vi and Dennis, Paulie, Tsk's DIL Amy, SIL and grandson, Jicaji, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Peep, Jaspurr, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Lisa, Jeff and Family, Clynn, Tim and Tsk, Eagle's Mom, Tsk's DIL Amy, Baz, Puff, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Denton eaglets and nest, Trempealeau Eagles’ Nest, Tiny Tammy and Paws of War, Harley and his little siblings, Miss Maggie, Hellgate Iris, TRR Sloths, Brooks Fall Brown Bear Otis, Honey and Gunnar, SWFL Harriet, Star, Little One and all the Feral cats, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.

All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #5377 on: June 14, 2024, 06:25:23 AM »

Good Morning Beakers!

Lani, so happy to hear that you are feeling better, I was worried about you.. I just checked on Iris, she is brooding and digging to aerate the nest, then a good shimmy over the little one. Wide awake, still dark in Montana! Picture from yesterday of Finn and little one.

E4E, I have been working on cleaning out my eBay room, getting rid of things that won't sell. I made a big trip to Goodwill last week, will have another one next week! Ed just doesn't know when to stop although he has slowed down bringing stuff home!

Phyl, I agree with Lani, your picture of the North kids is award worthy! Saved in my Pinterest Raptors board for sure!

All About Colorado  - Now I've posted photos of this section of the Million Dollar Highway, (highway 550 between Silverton and Ouray Colorado) from a much wider perspective and it's just amazing, but on this shot I wanted to zoom in on the most epic section of this length of road.  You can see the sheer drop off with no guard rails.  The road demands your attention.  Everyone is different and will feel different about this section of road.  From terrified, to meh, no big deal.  Either way it's an amazing stretch of road.  One I've traveled many times in every kind of weather.  I love this special place on the planet.  Look close and enjoy.  📸: Robert White Photogary

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #5378 on: June 14, 2024, 07:00:13 AM »

CLYNN  LOL  I have a feeling the milkweed seed will feel so pampered it won't know what to do with itself   :o  Rocky Mts and great plains -  :o   Shades of pink this AM  :)   No thank you on that section of the Million Dollar Hwy.  Wonder why no guard rails?

TIG   Yummy bday dinner for Camper.  ;D

KAREN   Keep us posted on Piper's results.

BL   WOW  on that last photo.  Where haven't you been?  Seriously ,where would you like to hike and have not gotten there yet?  Did you ever do the Appalachia trail - in your younger years?

LANI   YIKES  Good to see that recovered blood pressure...
Chicagoland

kbshcb

« Reply #5379 on: June 14, 2024, 07:34:38 AM »

A black footed albatross.....this one at the Midway Atoll near Hawaii..

Hmm, never knew about this one. It's smaller than the one's we are familiar with.

Ah, Bonnie Johnson ventured through the tall weeds to get this pic of both babies at the new DNR nest fledging..so nice to see a normal year here.

LisaG1967

« Reply #5380 on: June 14, 2024, 08:30:55 AM »

Good Morning Beakers....Happy Friday!

clynn - Love the pics from Hellgate, especially the one of Finn checking on chick. 

Phyl - Thank you  :)

tig - Sounds like a delicious birthday dinner.

karen - Today starts our very hot days.  You and Piper stay cool!

BL - LOL, love the just hangin' out pic!

E4E - Are you getting excited for your trip?

Lani - So glad to hear that you were feeling better last night.  Beautiful good night pic.

tsk - That watermelon morning greeting looks delicious!

kb
- Thanks for the pics this morning.   :)
« Last Edit: June 14, 2024, 10:28:32 AM by LisaG1967 »

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #5381 on: June 14, 2024, 08:50:16 AM »

Good Morning Everyone...TGIF

Currently: 78F sunny feels like 90F. But gonna be a hot one with a High  93F sunny,   Low tonight will help  71F

TIG- Camper's birthday dinner last night -yum

LANI- Oh my your blood pressure ! So glad it normalized and you'll soon be back to your old self;  pretty 'Good Night' looks like stained glass

CLYNN- you're in the 'pink' this AM; awww snap of Finn and his baby; Million Dollar Hwy, no guard rails --
'Good Luck with the 'eBay room ".

KAREN- yes, please  keep us posted on Piper.  :-*

TSK-  Cute watermelon heart

LISA- pretty bouquet w/ coffee this AM

KB-tks for nest shots

Dina, Sauces nest Channel Islands, California   5-19-21

Prayers for: The Beakroom and Cheers.; Our friend and ally the Nation of Israel and peace for her people.  Greenfield, IA;Laken Riley, all those like her and family .
 'Little Gray' and 'Little One' ...All abandoned, abused , lost cats ... stray, unloved, homeless stray and feral cats;
The Bluebirds of Cane Ridge, Tennessee, Hummingbirds, Bumble Bees  and Honey bees everywhere .

« Last Edit: June 14, 2024, 09:06:26 AM by Phyl »
"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#istandwithisrael

karengramke

« Reply #5382 on: June 14, 2024, 09:39:17 AM »

Good Morning Piper is perfect!  After a gazillion dollars her only deviation is a sloghtly elevated liver enzyme!  No indications of seizure activities!  He asked if she ate table food!  I said she eats a cup of kibble a day and bites of my lean cuisine!   We are both too fat!  That is her problem!  This morning she is back to her normal self and frolicked in the yard in the 80 degree heat and excessive humidity!   No rain until a week from Saturday or, Caturday!  Worker comes sometime to change the closure on the new sctrrn door!  The hook and eye was not working for us!  Help comes at noon, bed linens in the washer  and will be dry when she arrives!  Pt comes  between  12:45 and one!   Thats all the news from South Georgia!

Lani!  Wow on that blood pressure!   Not good but happy it came back up!  Do take care!

Phyl. The picture of the north kids is awesome!   Stay cool today!

Lisa, how is your brother doing?
Tsk, are the cicadas gone? 
Clynn, good luck with the ebay room !
Bbl

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #5383 on: June 14, 2024, 09:56:26 AM »

KAREN- Hurrah for Piper!! So very happy that she's doing well.  ;)        Pets from me!
Gosh. you have a busy day---glad you've got a new storm door.
Thanks. I love that picture too. Wish RRP would use it in their calendar for 2025.   Be so  8)
"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#istandwithisrael

Lani

« Reply #5384 on: June 14, 2024, 10:33:50 AM »

TGIF Beakers!
Morning Lisa, Ezee, Eburg, Weasel, Jilltosa, Kb, Tsk, Karen, Oldguy, Puff, Eaglesrock, Emyrauld, Lilbro, Blschue, Lori, Clynn, Eagles, Tig, Baz, Phyl, Peep, Jaspurr, Pink, BL, Bggolden, T40, ssrl, Maxie, Nrstooge, Omasawyer, Paulie, jicaji, LB, and All!