Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2024  (Read 349447 times)

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
Re: Beak Room 2024
« Reply #3090 on: March 31, 2024, 06:16:11 PM »

BAZI    As I type with a few min left  NC State is whooping Duke.  You got a good walk in today.  Any walk is a good one. Too cold and cloudy today for outdoors but did get in my treadmill and stretching  ;) ;)

LORI   Sweet Easter greetings  :)  Hope your day went well.

Hope everyone had a wonderful day today.
Chicagoland

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #3091 on: March 31, 2024, 08:05:37 PM »

Bounce!
TSK... Camper and I rode that architecture tour about 15 yrs. ago. We enjoyed it.
We did our annual meet Camper's sis n fam at the pancake house. I had a half order of Kijafa crepes and a bowl of berries. Then I came home and started on the Easter candy. Lol.

SED
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

karengramke

« Reply #3092 on: March 31, 2024, 08:46:14 PM »

Tsk, really enjoyed the A Tour.  A high school classmate was the dicento. The book!   Seds

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #3093 on: March 31, 2024, 10:20:25 PM »

CLynn enjoyed  your Easter greeting and the Norwich Cathedral live ,I subscribed.  Bella's cute bunny; Talon armed to be the protector  ;)

Tsk enjoyed your Easter greeting

KB pretty Easter sunrise at your house this AM; interesting about the gray fox

Lori/Lani cute bunnies for Easter Sunday,  hope you day went well

Tig sounds like you had a fun and busy day

Hope y'all had  a lovely  day with your families.
"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#Istandwith Evan

Phyl

« Reply #3094 on: March 31, 2024, 10:20:47 PM »

Good Night Everyone...SEDs.  

#Istandwith Evan

BrokenLug

« Reply #3095 on: March 31, 2024, 11:11:59 PM »

« Last Edit: March 31, 2024, 11:49:24 PM by BrokenLug »
U. S. A.

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #3096 on: March 31, 2024, 11:26:44 PM »

I hope everyone had a lovely day!

Praying for those who perished today, their families, the rescuers and community

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Eaglesrock, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Lilbro, Eagles, Pink, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Eaglesrock, Tsk's friend Maureen, Eagles Mom, Tsk's bro and wife Margaret, Karen and Piper, Lisa's FIL, Puff, Lisa's mom, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Clynn, Lori and her grandma Clute, Tig, Tsk and Tim, Lisa's Jeff, Baz, Kb's friends Vi and Dennis, Paulie, Tsk's DIL Amy, SIL and grandson, Jicaji, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Peep, Jaspurr, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Clynn, Tim and Tsk, Eagle's Mom, Tsk's DIL Amy, Baz, Puff, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Tiny Tammy and Paws of War, Harley and his little siblings, Miss Maggie, Manaaki, UQ and the Royal Albatross fleet, Hellgate Iris, TRR Sloths, Brooks Fall Brown Bear Otis, and lost 2023 cubs, Honey and Gunnar, SWFL Harriet, Star, Little One and all those like her, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

oldguy

« Reply #3097 on: April 01, 2024, 01:19:44 AM »

Hello Beakers

It was a busy weekend at work - garden center was very busy - lots of flowers, trees, shrubs, seeds and soils went out the door...

The Easter family gathering was this afternoon after I got off work - host was 2 bachelor sons of our "like family" friends - they provided the smoked pork loin, broccoli cheese dip and other assorted appetizers.  The rest was pot luck... ;) 

North Car. St teams are still upsetting higher seeds in both men and women brackets - Iowa will play LSU Monday at 6pm - forecasts have Iowa favored by 1.5 and are expecting viewer numbers to set new records... ;D

The Iceland volcano is starting it's 3rd week of activity...
Iceland's Recent Eruption Reaches Two Weeks. How Long Will It Last?   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHxn_ecOWK0

Danny Gatton - Unknown but Not Unnoticed   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cQMK2grFQU
SE Iowa - Grew up within 40 miles of Decorah

Phyl

« Reply #3098 on: April 01, 2024, 06:11:28 AM »

Good Morning Everyone! 

Currently: 70F cloudy and humid   High  78F cloudy,  Low 70F

OG sounds like a nice 'gathering'; poor Iceland

Prayers for: Our friend and ally the Nation of Israel and peace for her people. Laken Riley, all those like her and family; Eaglesrock . All abandoned, abused  cats and feral cats; The Bluebirds of Cane Ridge, Tennessee, Hummingbirds, Bumble Bees  and Honey bees everywhere . The Beakroom and Cheers.

Nature 365:
https://www.nature365.tv/video/2024-04-01-crocus
https://www.nature365.tv

« Last Edit: April 01, 2024, 06:41:18 AM by Phyl »

#Istandwith Evan

Phyl

« Reply #3099 on: April 01, 2024, 06:13:15 AM »

#Istandwith Evan

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #3100 on: April 01, 2024, 06:14:26 AM »

Good Morning Beakers!

Phyl, the crocus, one of the first signs of Spring!

oldguy, things are buzzing at Menards! It was a bit dreary here yesterday but I am sure their parking lot was full! People get the Spring fever this time of year and want to plant things!  Sounds like you had a good Easter Sunday with lots of good eats!

Lani, hope your visit with Shannon was good! Did she drive to Payson or did you and Mike drive to her house? I can't remember! Ed didn't feel good yesterday, we postponed our Easter dinner to Friday, but they did bring the kids over to get their Easter Baskets!

BL, totally understand your post!  (April Fools!)

tig, glad you were able to get together with some family! The gals across the street brought me 2 slices of carrot cake that looks decadent. I have been nibbling at it...

Phyl, I watched some of the Norwich Cathedral service too!  This is also where they have a falcon nest in the upper spires, only they don't call them falcons, they call them peregrines. There are 3 eggs in the nest so far.  Norwich was about 25 miles from where we lived in England. https://hawkandowltrust.org/live-cameras/norwich-cathedral-peregrines

Lori, lots of pretty Easter pics, hope you had a good one!

baz, good for you getting your walk in after that delicious breakfast! A safe trip for your sister and a good visit with all those twins!

Monument Rocks in Western Kansas
                                         Oneonta Tunnel, Colombia River Gorge, Oregon

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #3101 on: April 01, 2024, 07:01:47 AM »

HI BEAKERS

TIG   LOL  Perfect Easter Sunday fare.  ;D

OLDGUY  Love pot lucks.  What did you bring?  ;)

PHYL   Crocus - love their simplicity.365  Squirrels would eat the bulbs if I planted them  :( :P

CLYNN  Cheerful spring greeting this AM  Hope Ed is better today.  Bet the kids enjoyed their baskets  ;D  I'm so enjoying these features of nature that you are finding for us.   Monument Rocks - another new one for me. WOW
Chicagoland

karengramke

« Reply #3102 on: April 01, 2024, 08:33:40 AM »

April Fools Day!
63 no going to 81.  Humidity is 91% and non rain in the forecast!

Jackie brought my container back last night with a plate of mac and cheese and a cup of green beans.  A box with a chocolate rabbit!  I ate on that  all evening and out it back in the box .   My perfect dog ate the rest!  She is still with us and acting normal this morning!   Have a call into her pediatrician!   Had a dog, as a child who ate an entire one pound box of Fannie Mae chocolates  with no consequences!   Had the box and all the little papers under a skirted living room chair!    This rabbit was a Russel Stovers!
Time to finish my taxes today!  I am owed some dollar’s so should have done this already!   My eye sight  has delayed me!

Excuses, excuses!
Hope Ed is feeling better!
OG, sounds like a good Easter party!

LisaG1967

« Reply #3103 on: April 01, 2024, 09:36:20 AM »

Good Morning Beakers

Happy April Fools' Day!

Lani - Hope you had a good day, too. 

oldguy - Sounds like a nice Easter dinner.

Phyl - Pretty "Welcome April" pic.  Thanks for the 365, and for the history of April Fools'.

clynn - Pretty morning flowers in that last pic.  Hope Ed is feeling better today. 

tsk - Morning  :D

karen - Aww, that was nice of your neighbor.  My lil dachshund ate a whole bag of Nestle Crunch Christmas Bells one year.  She did not get sick (thank goodness), but left all the wrappers on the couch for me to clean up.   ;D

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #3104 on: April 01, 2024, 11:02:45 AM »

Good morning Beakers!
Morning Eaglesrock, Emyrauld, Lilbro, Blschue, Lori, Clynn, Tsk, Lisa, Karen, Oldguy, Puff, Eagles, Kb, Tig, Baz, Phyl, Peep, Jaspurr, Pink, Jilltosa, BL, Eburg, Weasel, Ezee, Bggolden, T40, ssrl, Maxie, Nrstooge, Omasawyer, Paulie, jicaji, LB, and All!

Nice Easter Potluck for gathering for Oldguy... thanks for iceland update, very good overview of what's happening.  :(

{{{prayers for Ed}}} I hope he feels better soon.... Monument Rocks brings back memories.

beautiful sights and sounds on today's nature video.... April Fool's day  8)

{{{Piper}}}

Lots of rain and slushy snow yesterday and today.
It was nice to see Shannon for a quick lunch in Mesa. She had places to go, people to see.
Great game by NC state! Two of my Final Four pics are playing.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander