Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2024  (Read 410042 times)

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
Re: Beak Room 2024
« Reply #3060 on: March 30, 2024, 02:01:17 PM »

LISA  You were able to get a cat and Easter in the same photo  ;)     LOL  Sr Elaine had too much fun in the French Quarter..."   LOLOL

KAREN   Disneyworld I have been to twice and that was enough  LOL       So much continues to be added that you would need another whole day to see the new stuff.  I bet that roast will turn out just fine despite it wasn't what you ordered.

PUFF   Great memory of your favorite times at Disneyworld.  I was at Knotts Berry Farm but have no memory of it.  Think it had to be in the 70s   You are very inspiring to say the least... :-*

KB  You time in Calif. was a good place to be to take friends to all those great locations.  I think the San Diego Zoo is one of the best in the nation?

T40   YAY  You are back  ;D   Cow butting the kitty off the ledge.  Pizza stealer  :D   Scariest cats on the planet was good  ;D  :o
Brain freeze in cats - Who knew  LOL   The last one with those baby kitties was my fav. ;)   " Howard Be Thy Name"  LOLOL   Puppies learning to howl - be careful what you wish for  LOL
Chicagoland

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #3061 on: March 30, 2024, 02:12:01 PM »

I walked 42 minutes today. It's a beautiful and warm day!  :)

Lani, wow on what you saw on yesterday's walk! I think Houston would've won if their major player hadn't gotten hurt in the first half. That's when the game turned. You know how I feel about the team that beat them!  ::) :P

TSK, awww... look at sweet Lulu - loving her dream time in Tim's lap.  :-*  Sorry about Marquette.

Lisa, LOL on Sr Elaine and the French Quarter!!  ;D ;D

Karen, I hope your roast turns out tasty. I agree with you, that post was too political, and doesn't belong anywhere in the RRP Forum!! There are rules about that, and we know why. There are appropriate places for political opinion, but nowhere in RRP's Forum is it appropriate to express them!
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

LisaG1967

« Reply #3062 on: March 30, 2024, 02:15:17 PM »

karen - I have never been to Disney.  I would love to go one day, maybe when Jeff retires.

Puff - I would love to go to Disney in CA, too.

Lani & baz;D 

T40 - Welcome back to Caturday!  Thanks for the videos. 

tsk - Sr. Elaine was a hoot!

kb, tig, and all - Afternoon  :D 

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
« Reply #3063 on: March 30, 2024, 02:40:34 PM »

Break time!

Have a beautiful day Lani, Tig, Clynn, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, E4E, KB, Bazi, pink, Blschue, T40, Lilbro, BL,  Nora, Jaspurr, Phyl, EBURG, Karen, Jilltosa, Peep, Puff, Ssrl, Mass, Ezee,  MpMom, Godiva, Ginger, Oma, Weasel, Maxie, Lindy, Nanimal, Emyrauld, Nrstooge, Ruby, Paulie, F22Raptor, the Cheers group & ALL of you special eagle lovers!
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #3064 on: March 30, 2024, 04:24:43 PM »

T40, some mean cats in some of those videos, glad it ended with sweet kittens... ;D ;D Great dog videos too! Thanks!

Lori, lots of good cat stuff for Caturday! How are you and Destini doing these days?  Hope you are both peachy!

Lisa, Mom says we went to Disneyland when we were stationed in Phoenix but I don't remember much about it. Ed and I drove to Florida way back, we went to Epcot instead of Disney World, it was wonderful!  You don't hear much about Epcot, it's all about different countries and their food, etc.

baz, I know you never gave us Lil' Punkin's birthday but for some reason I think you maybe said it was in April. I remember thinking she was only a couple of months younger than Bella. Good for you walking a good one again today! And I totally agree with you, political comments are uncalled for in the Beak. Causes nothing but hard feelings... And I now have some...

tsk, love the picture pf Lulu on Tim's lap! Sam and Sophie are snoozing, they played quite hard on the deck earlier, Sam was chasing his shadow, it was so cute!  I do remember Knott's Berry Farm, sometime in the 60's!

The kids stopped by, Bella had to wash some dishes...

BL, nice tribute to your old friend...

Lani, yes, it gets a little better every day with the blending of the cats!

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

LisaG1967

« Reply #3065 on: March 30, 2024, 05:13:14 PM »

Clynn - Bella looks like she enjoys washing dishes.  Ooo, I think I would like Epcot.  Aww, Sam & Sophie. 

Lori - Great Caturday pics, love that last one on break time 😂

Have a good night, everyone

karengramke

« Reply #3066 on: March 30, 2024, 05:37:29 PM »

Lots offunny Caturday jokes !  Have me laughing!   Thanks!
Bl😀
The pork roast was ok!   Giving most of it to my neighbor!

Kitchen cleaned up! 
Watching Illinois! Lisa, Epcot is interesting. But I think you would love a half day at Disney world!  If I were going again I would go when the Christmas lights were up and before kids get out of school for the holidays!  Half time almost over!    Next up, two big football schools play each other in bB!  Lol

Oops!  Think the Illini went home at the half!
Seds
« Last Edit: March 30, 2024, 07:31:40 PM by karengramke »

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #3067 on: March 30, 2024, 07:53:07 PM »

"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

Phyl

« Reply #3068 on: March 30, 2024, 08:03:50 PM »

Lots of good Caturdays...

All this reminiscing about attractions in California--- reminds me of all I've seen and done in my home state...the natural wonders in the great redwoods and Joshua Tree Nat'l Monument only few miles away from my childhood home.  Disneyland when my parents chaperoned Larry's Senior Class trip; Movieland  Wax Museum in Buena Park; Knott's Berry Farm, San Diego Zoo; SeaWorld  to name a few. Seen lots in Florida The Manatee park, DisneyWorld, Tomorrow Land and Epcot, Universal Studios, Orlando, Thomas
Edison's house and Earnest Hemmingway house, Key West,  of course Miami and Miami Beach.  And many points in between in many states.  We've all been to lots of places and have lots of great memories to treasure and share. Thanks.

T40 nice to see you and back in top form  ;) 

Lani cute pooch glad he decided to snooze with us again; sweet  Russian Blue having a bath.

{{{CLynn}}} Goblin Valley State Park in Utah  :o;  tks for update on Sam , Sophie and Harley ; cute snaps of Talon/Bella, Sam/Sophie

Tsk oh goodness---that rabbit and 'mini chocolate eggs' ; and there's Lulu making herself comfy on Tim's lap  ;)

{{{Puff}}}no doubt  it is going difficult  for Officer Johnathan Diller's family during the wake and in the future---how wonderful there was such amazing and loving support shown by so many   ; like Lani,  thinking about you this Easter.

Lisa Epcot/Disney World was such fun when I was there in the mid 1990's and again in 2009 when Jim and I visited his late sister Jane;

Phyl

« Reply #3069 on: March 30, 2024, 08:09:54 PM »

Good Night Everyone...SEDs.    

Eagles4evr1116

• Decorah follower since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #3070 on: March 30, 2024, 10:33:59 PM »

Easter Sunday tomorrow

Tsk -   Love the pic of Lulu in Tim's lap, but something was missing; Tim's face!! ;D  Lulu is beautiful!!

Puff- More hugs all around! :-* ;D

LisaG- Cute caturday gif! :)  Hope you had a nice shopping day! :)

Lani - Hope you & Mike are having a nice holiday weekend. :)

Lori - Cute 'Caturday' stuff!!! ;D

Clynn - Cute pic of the kittys!  Talon & Bella are always so cute!!

Karen - I bet your pork roast was more than 'ok'! Lol!  So nice of you to share with your neighbor! :)

Phyl - You have definitely visited a lot of places and I'm sure have a ton of fond memories!

Hi Tig, Og, Baz, BL, Kb  :)

Beakers have a good night.

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #3071 on: March 30, 2024, 11:42:08 PM »

Good night!

Praying for those who perished today, their families, the rescuers and community

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Eaglesrock, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Lilbro, Eagles, Pink, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Eaglesrock, Tsk's friend Maureen, Eagles Mom, Tsk's bro and wife Margaret, Karen and Piper, Lisa's FIL, Puff, Lisa's mom, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Clynn, Lori and her grandma Clute, Tig, Tsk and Tim, Lisa's Jeff, Baz, Kb's friends Vi and Dennis, Paulie, Tsk's DIL Amy, SIL and grandson, Jicaji, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Peep, Jaspurr, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Clynn, Tim and Tsk, Eagle's Mom, Tsk's DIL Amy, Baz, Puff, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Tiny Tammy and Paws of War, Harley and his little siblings, Miss Maggie, Manaaki, UQ and the Royal Albatross fleet, Hellgate Iris, TRR Sloths, Brooks Fall Brown Bear Otis, and lost 2023 cubs, Honey and Gunnar, SWFL Harriet, Star, Little One and all those like her, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Phyl

« Reply #3072 on: March 31, 2024, 05:55:18 AM »

Good Morning  this Resurrection  Sunday...
a blessed Easter Everyone!

Prayers for:Our friend and ally the Nation of Israel and peace for her people. Laken Riley, all those like her and family; Eaglesrock . All abandoned, abused  cats and feral cats; The Bluebirds of Cane Ridge, Tennessee, Hummingbirds, Bumble Bees  and Honey bees everywhere . The Beakroom and Cheers.

Phyl

« Reply #3073 on: March 31, 2024, 05:56:55 AM »

LisaG1967

« Reply #3074 on: March 31, 2024, 06:04:04 AM »

Good Morning Beakers...Happy Easter!

karen - Disney at Christmas does sound nice.  My mama and Aunt took older niece & cousins before Bradley was born at Thanksgiving time.  They had the Christmas decorations up, she said it was nice. 

Phyl - Lots of great places you have visited.  Thanks for the 365.

E4E - Good shopping day! 

Lani - Enjoy your day!

tsk, kb, tig, Puff and all - Morning  :D