Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2024  (Read 676690 times)

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
Re: Beak Room 2024
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2024, 10:32:50 AM »

Bounce

Happy New Year Beakers!

I'm watching the Tournament of Roses parade on TV ...  Hi PUFF

Service at dinner was below par last night. The food was good albeit late and not hot. I brought most of mine home.
Well... "there is always next year, Vikes..." An annual retort by fans.  ::)

TTFN
« Last Edit: January 01, 2024, 10:34:46 AM by camperstig »
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

Eagles4evr1116

• Decorah follower since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2024, 11:07:23 AM »

Lani - A wonderful evening in your household last night!  I love how you posted your Happy New Year at midnight!!! ;D    Love all the BEs - especially Mom Decorah from 2012. :-*

Lori - Beautiful post this morning - love all the New year images!!

Phyl - Love your New Years message/image!!  Thank you for 365 and History of new years resolutions (I will come back later to read). :)    Cute kitty at the door!!

BL - Thank you for the story of your Uncle George.  What an exceptional man he was.  You definitely learned a lot of skills from him and hold onto all those great & special memories.

Clynn - Like your post this morning!  Happy new year to you & Ed and the family!

Tsk - Good question; my Mom used to be a hairdresser and she taught me how to cute my hubby's hair - been doing it for years!  I've also googled vids of how to do a basic 'man's' hair cut.    Nice of you to have taken Tom & Barb to the airport in the dark!

LisaG - It is always so fun to decorate and prepare for Christmas, but we too have already undecorated, and have everything put away until next year!  Nice to get my house back to 'normal'!

Tig - I am watching the Tournament of Roses parade right now too!  Is Puff there again?!

Hi Puff - If you are at the Parade - I know you are enjoying!!! Have a fantastic trip!!

Kb - Amazing picture!!

BBL!  Going to cook up some breakfast while still enjoying watching the parade!

karengramke

« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2024, 11:14:15 AM »

Lori!  Oooh, the cup cakes look and taste wonderful!   Thanks for your morning post! Nall going well!

Oops!  I missed that Puff was in Pasadena .

Puff

« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2024, 11:15:16 AM »

Hi E4E  Clynn  Of course I'm here/there - if only in spirit.  I haven't missed too many in the last 50 years.  It was really a thrill though last year.   ;D

Chapter 13 of our RRP family.  I like the way Lori put it:

Who would have thought people who never met each other could become forever friends. We have been through a lot and have a lot more joy and some sorrow to share in the coming years...

What a great collection of memories to be a part of.

HAPPY  HAPPY  2024 To All  Confetti Toss. . .

P

No - I'm not there.  I'm here in Darien with the TV -  Oooooo I remember the jet roar.  I wouldn't be able describe the roar.  Lots to cause an echo, too.  LOUD.

Repeat at the stadium and game, too.  And it's a small enclosed echo chamber there, too.

« Last Edit: January 01, 2024, 11:20:48 AM by Puff »

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2024, 11:38:22 AM »

My first collage! :) Take care, love & miss ya Lani, Tig, Clynn, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, E4E, KB, Bazi, pink, Blschue, T40, Lilbro, BrokenLug,  Nora, Jaspurr, Phyliz, EBURG, Karen, Jilltosa, Peep, Puff, Ssrl, Mass, Ezee,  MpMom, Godiva, Ginger, Oma, Weasel, Maxie, Lindy, Nanimal, Emyrauld, Nrstooge, Ruby, Paulie, F22Raptor, the Cheers group & ALL of you special eagle lovers!

Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

LisaG1967

« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2024, 11:41:32 AM »

paulie - Happy New Year!

Lori - Thanks for the birthday reminder....HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Zippo!

kb - LOL, year of the Moose.

tig - Have the Tournament of Roses parade on, too!  I wanna be like Puff, and attend one year.

E4E - I agree with what you said about decorating.  It's nice and pretty, but I am glad to get back to normal.

Puff - Morning  :)

Puff

« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2024, 12:00:16 PM »

Whew---- Baby E23, Parade, Checking and Replies of Mail, Watching NN for activities of building the nest/bole, they did do their thing too, phone call with Theresa, 

I finally had to take a break or I would have P'd myself.  Back to the 3-ring of the day.

Later. . .

P

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2024, 12:21:28 PM »

PUFF.... see your PM
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

Puff

« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2024, 12:29:37 PM »

Yes  I did see it tig.  I'm back on now, too.

Last talk was with Theresa in TX.  She was watching the parade and thought of me too.  She also had the same idea I had -- Why don't we set up a meet-n-greet for the Rose Bowl next year.  I've found out it's worth it.  It was really a good idea, and remember I went by myself.  Should I take names and work it out for 23-24??

P

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2024, 12:37:06 PM »

LISA   Wonder when I will pull my mittens out this winter  ::) ::)   This was the last of it today - The tree came down.  Three days previous to get all else put away.   LOL  Had to set an alarm to make sure I got up in enough time to have the first cup of coffee so I could see straight in the dark driving them to the airport.  I just checked flight tracker and they landed early about 12:15 nest time

HI PAULIE   Happy New Years to you as well.  ;D

LORI   I'll enjoy one of those almond cupcakes , please.  :D   WOW  You did really well with your fist collage way back then.

TIG  Too bad your NYE dinner was sub par.  :(
Chicagoland

Puff

« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2024, 12:44:40 PM »

No, No!  Things stay up and on until my day.

Maybe that's what all the local noise was about at midnight last night.  Just kidding!  ::)

Someone a block over, still residential, put on a 15-20 minute pyro show for us last night.  Had some big "stuff", some nerve, and some left over $$$. 

P   

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2024, 12:46:10 PM »

Happy New Year's Day Beakers!

New Dreams!
New Wishes!
New Chances!
New Moments!
New Adventures!
A healthy body, peaceful soul and heart full of love for
all God's creatures, big and small!
All these are my prayers for each of you!

Happy New Year Emyrauld, Lilbro, Blschue, Lori, Clynn, Tsk, Lisa, Karen, Oldguy, Puff, Eagles, Kb, Tig, Baz, Phyl, Peep, Jaspurr, Pink, Jilltosa, BL, Eburg, Weasel, Ezee, Bggolden, T40, ssrl, Maxie, Nrstooge, Omasawyer, Paulie, jicaji, LB, and All!
« Last Edit: January 01, 2024, 12:48:22 PM by Lani »
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

karengramke

« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2024, 01:08:32 PM »

Wonderful New
Years .blessing Lani!
« Last Edit: January 01, 2024, 01:33:36 PM by karengramke »

LisaG1967

« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2024, 01:22:28 PM »

Lani - Love the New Year Blessing!

tsk - Glad to hear that Barb & Tom landed safely.  Coffee give you that extra kick in the morning. 

Puff - I think I know what Theresa in TX, you are talking about.  ;)  A meet-n-greet at the Rose Bowl sounds like a fun time.  Add me to your list of names, if you put something together!  :D 

Puff

« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2024, 01:36:19 PM »

OoooooH so many ideas, so many thoughts.  Here's one that has nothing to do with eagles/raptors.  It's a half-hour vid of an antartica cruise.  Blew me away!  Unfortunately I'm dealing with an over-the-hill body.

Contact me and I'll share.

P