Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2024  (Read 503162 times)

kbshcb

Re: Beak Room 2024
« Reply #2685 on: March 20, 2024, 01:14:34 PM »

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #2686 on: March 20, 2024, 01:28:59 PM »

Bounce

I will bring Spring on my bday tomorrow, as always! Don't believe that new fangled science!!!!!  Lol

Seeing Arthur the King today and also Knox Goes Away, with lunch at DQ in between.  :o
TTFN
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #2687 on: March 20, 2024, 01:29:20 PM »

Kb, cute  ;D

Tsk, yep, lots of baby sloths needing medical treatment.  :(

Bearstudy - March 18, 2024

https://www.bearstudy.org/updates/daily-updates/4884-i-was-wrong-update-march-18-2024.html

All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #2688 on: March 20, 2024, 02:04:39 PM »

Howdy Beakers!  :D

It's a busy day around here. I loved reading all the posts, and I will be back later, if my errands and tasks today let me.  ;) :)

Waving to All the Beakers!  :)
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #2689 on: March 20, 2024, 04:44:07 PM »

KB   Calling attn to eagles is a good thing.  ;)  "Winter - buzz off."  I agree.

TIG  I've seen those previews for Arthur the King - Good movie. ( "I'm not really a dog person") quote from movie  LOL

LANI   Lynn's eagle shot is awesome!  He sounds so excited   LOL
Chicagoland

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #2690 on: March 20, 2024, 04:49:50 PM »

Bounce

Just saw "mom" n "dad" DNR fly into their nest as we were driving by. Cool.

Both movies were good. Beautiful day here. Last one for a while.

BBL
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

Eagles4evr1116

• Decorah follower since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #2691 on: March 20, 2024, 07:55:28 PM »

Tig - Birthday dinner club is awesome!! :)   Happy you had a fun and great movie day!!

LisaG - Glad you had a happy birthday!

Phyl - I'm feeling a lot like you are about another gosling fledge!    So happy for you in being included in the NASA commemorative plate!!

Tsk - I bet you are counting down the days for Tom & Barb's return and I am happy for that day!!! ;D

Clynn - That is good that Ed is good with a riding mower!   I love the picture of Sophie playing with Harley's tail!!  They are all on the path to becoming 'family'!! ;D

Kb - That is a wonderful memory you have of your family's trip where you hiked into the Carlsbad Caverns!!  :)   Cute pic of Ollie and his ears! ;D

Puff - Hope you are getting a little progress with your computer issues.

Karen - So sad that E23 is getting traumatized by that Owl. :o >:(

Lani - Thanks so much for Sloth updates!!  They are all so precious and sweet.

Beakers have a good night.

Emyrauld

« Reply #2692 on: March 20, 2024, 10:17:43 PM »

Emy - You would like AC at 22 deg?!!   When I got up this morning, our temp inside our house was 66, so i didn't turn on the heater.  I would definitely have the heater on where you are!!

E4E: that was 22C which is about 72 American.   I was only making the point that with my old age came a very low range of tolerance for variation in temperature.  Plus or minus one degree on either side of 21 and I feel it.  And you can bet your boots the furnace is on here this week and likely several more weeks after this.
A sense of humor can help you overlook the unattractive, tolerate the unpleasant, cope with the unexpected and smile through the unbearable....Moshe Woldoks

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #2693 on: March 20, 2024, 11:42:00 PM »

I'm too pooped to pop, so...

Good night, Beakers. Peace. SED.

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #2694 on: March 20, 2024, 11:50:51 PM »

Tig LOL! I hope you enjoyed the movies and DQ.  ;D

Baz beautiful spring pic. ;D

Tsk, I hope the eagle has a nest close by for Dr Rogers.  ;D ... still no sign of bears popping out of their dens.

SED Eagles, Emy  :-*

Good night!

There has been a bit of noise from other geese tonight. I wonder what's going on down near the stream.
Father Goose is on alert and a good protector, while mother goose looks at peace with the world.

Praying for Peace

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Eaglesrock, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Lilbro, Eagles, Pink, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Eaglesrock, Tsk's friend Maureen, Eagles Mom, Tsk's bro and wife Margaret, Karen and Piper, Lisa's FIL, Puff, Lisa's mom, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Clynn, Lori and her grandma Clute, Tig, Tsk and Tim, Lisa's Jeff, Baz, Kb's friends Vi and Dennis, Paulie, Tsk's DIL Amy, SIL and grandson, Jicaji, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Peep, Jaspurr, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Clynn, Tim and Tsk, Eagle's Mom, Tsk's DIL Amy, Baz, Puff, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Tiny Tammy and Paws of War, Harley and his little siblings, Miss Maggie, Manaaki, UQ and the Royal Albatross fleet, Hellgate Iris, TRR Sloths, Brooks Fall Brown Bear Otis, and lost 2023 cubs, Honey and Gunnar, SWFL Harriet, Star, Little One and all those like her, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

oldguy

« Reply #2695 on: March 21, 2024, 12:04:24 AM »

Good Evening Beakers

It appears that this round of lava in Iceland is going to keep going for awhile.  There is still uplift occurring to the west of the volcano trench.  Speculation is that the deep reservoir of magma is feeding directly from the deep to the upper reservoir and then to the trench.  Lava flow is slower than the start, but may last weeks.

The gal that did the cooked cabbage recipe put out another dish today - Diabetic pizza - no flour crust...
Diabetic style Pizza March 20 24   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEFjlJqMVi4

DD and TT Promise to Get Along Now (ENG SUB)   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzaYIA1Vfao

View from the below of cats 7   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKlDQcRHUUM

Quarantine Kids play "Walls"   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZJU5IIAI28

SE Iowa - Grew up within 40 miles of Decorah

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #2696 on: March 21, 2024, 02:04:44 AM »

Tig...

...wishing you a lovely birthday and a wonderful celebration with Camper, family and friends.
"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#istandwithisrael

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #2697 on: March 21, 2024, 06:37:35 AM »

Good Morning Beakers!

oldguy, the Iceland volcano just keeps going... Love the glass views of Maru, Hana and Miri!

Lani, I hope Mike can get a tens unit and find some relief... Lots of baby sloths, Elmo looks like a little butterball! Hope the TRR is able to help them. Great good night pic of Mother and Ever Diligent Father Goose!  Lynn got a beautiful shot of the eagle in flight!

Phyl, wow on having your name on the commemorative plate that will be sent to Europa!

baz, love the good night words, hope you rested well...

E4E, yes, Harley and the 'kids' are slowly blending. Sophie is really interested in Harley, she gets right up in his face before he even has a chance to hiss! She has even managed to sniff his butt, a very common cat greeting.  ;D  Sam is more cautious!

Lisa, I am glad Jeff feeds the hungry critters. Tuesday there was a calico cat out front next to the street, and when I left to get my tires I saw her go down the storm drain, so I am guessing she is a feral. I have seen them go down the storm drain before. There is probably a colony down there...

tsk, we just had one of those picture guessing contests a couple of years before I retired, so it's still going on! Yes, we are making progress on the cat assimilation!

SF Bay Ospreys - Rosie and Richmond have been spending most of their day on distant light poles, but we caught Rosie as she was departing from a short visit to the rail by the old nest.  They haven’t picked a spot for their nest yet. Once they’re ready it will be surprising how quickly they can build a nest. (If you remember, their nest was destroyed in a storm last year)

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #2698 on: March 21, 2024, 06:39:04 AM »

Happy Birthday tig!

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #2699 on: March 21, 2024, 06:39:45 AM »

High will be 38 today.  Partly sunny

OLDGUY  I bet that pizza is yummy.  She's a kick. LOLOL     I cannot imagine cutting nails on all those cats  LOL   Sweet good night buddies.  :)

ENJOY YOUR DAY TIG

Chicagoland