Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2024  (Read 531656 times)

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
Re: Beak Room 2024
« Reply #2700 on: March 21, 2024, 07:09:28 AM »

Little Bumblebee© Design By: Lori C. Mitchell™
Little Bumblebee Lori Mitchell Spring Easter Figurine

Currently: 41F clear   High  67F mostly sunny,  Low 41F

Good Morning Everyone....

Well...I don't know what to make of Jim's visit with his PCP yesterday afternoon.    I was angry and puzzled  all day and evening. 
Woke up feeling the same this morning.    Certainly wish I had of gone in with him to the exam room this time.
As usual the lab results are on a portal and for us in accessible ---some fluke in their program.  No matter, Jim will call
doctor's office later this AM.

CLynn unusual planter for those petunias; striking photo of SF Bay Ospreys Rosie

Tsk  cute tuxedo kitty this Am

OG  doesn't look like that the Iceland volcano will ever stop---Nature changing the look of the planet

Prayers for:Our friend and ally the Nation of Israel and peace for her people. Laken Riley, all those like her and family; Eaglesrock . All abandoned, abused  cats and feral cats; The Bluebirds of Cane Ridge, Tennessee, Hummingbirds, Bumble Bees  and Honey bees everywhere . The Beakroom and Cheers.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/ 
https://greatergood.com/
https://www.livescience.com/

"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#istandwithisrael

Phyl

#istandwithisrael

Phyl

« Reply #2702 on: March 21, 2024, 07:13:50 AM »

Catch the Full Worm Moon - and the Paschal Full Moon!

Worm Moon reaches its peak in the morning hours of Monday, March 25. Look for it to rise after sunset on both Sunday and Monday!

This first full moon of the spring season will appear on the nights of Sunday, March 24, and Monday, March 25. Specifically, March’s full Worm Moon reaches peak illumination at 3:00 A.M. ET on Monday, March 25, 2024.

Of course, you don’t have to wait until the middle of the night to see the Moon! Look for the spectacularly bright Moon as it rises above the horizon on Sunday evening. If your weather is poor on Sunday night, try again on Monday!

For more: Worm Moon: Full Moon for March 2024
https://www.almanac.com/content/full-moon-march

#istandwithisrael

karengramke

« Reply #2703 on: March 21, 2024, 07:54:09 AM »

47 and sunny!  Going to 77 by 5 pm!  Ent  aot this afternoon to see what he says about the vertigo!  I finish the 14 day routine on Saturday!   Betterdoing the exercises but still dizzy bending over!  Akso in big need of a shot in my back!   Ooooh!

Great. Goodnight picture Old Guy!

Clynn, good for Sophie!    Does Sam relate to any of his humans or is he still wary with all of you?
Enjoy your Birthday Tig!   You have been. Celebrating for a while!
Phyl, missed something about Jims appointment!  Hope he is getting some relief!
 Waving to Rosie!  Where is Iris these days? I’m

Puff

« Reply #2704 on: March 21, 2024, 08:08:13 AM »

Well all, things are still bonkers! 

I truly regret missing your birthday Lisa.  Hope it met with some fun moments.  Cherish all the pleasant memories.  And now, let me be better about tig.  Happy Birthday Day to you.  Does that mean that Lisa is a day older???  Oh, fudge on the statistics - just ENJOY! my friends.

Still  :-\  re computer issues.  I won't dwell, I'll try not to anyway.  Y'all know and understand the ordeal.  Maybe there is a personal consultant for me among us who has mastered Micro11?

Back to today - Have a workman coming to do some jobs.  Been holding off waiting for better weather and free time on his end.  List of 6 to-do's; he can prioritize and decide some harder rest easier.  I have only 1/2 day with him because I have a meeting/presentation/dinner later (going Spain tonight).

Back to today, he'll be here shortly.  Time to gulp my tea and finish off my slice of my Irish soda bread.

Later. . .

P
« Last Edit: March 21, 2024, 08:26:41 AM by Puff »

kbshcb

« Reply #2705 on: March 21, 2024, 08:14:47 AM »

Have a Happy Bird Day, tig

Almost done preparing for anticipated snow. Tonight I can handle, 1-3 inches.
But I contacted Andrew to let him know I'll for sure need him after Sunday storm finishes at over a foot!
He has many seasonal contracts to finish before he gets to me, so I'm prepared food and such wise to wait awhile.

So, I decided to leave my snowblower out along side my garage and covered it with tarp...Same with my patio chairs on my front steps. It's a tight fit with snowblower and garbage cans. After a foot I might have to wait quite awhile to use them!. All 5 leaf cans, 1 recycle, 1 garbage (large 84 gallons) plus snowblower are on steps..logistically a nightmare without the snow.. er hum a foot of snow.

No sense maneuvering stuff around at this point. I won't be able to snowblow that much snow myself. A plow will have to do it.

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
« Reply #2706 on: March 21, 2024, 08:40:43 AM »

Yummy Lemon Cake, also known as lemon lovers layered cake is moist, light, and full of bright lemon flavor thats topped with a fluffy whipped lemon pudding frosting!
« Last Edit: March 21, 2024, 08:49:26 AM by LORIDAVIS »
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

Eagles4evr1116

• Decorah follower since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #2707 on: March 21, 2024, 08:50:31 AM »

Have a beautiful day Tig!

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #2708 on: March 21, 2024, 09:41:33 AM »

Bounce!

Thanx, all  :)

That cake is yummy... and the flowers smell great!

Authentic Mexican food for lunch, then off to see Ghostbusters in an authentic theater.  :o
https://www.homirestaurant.com/
https://www.riverviewtheater.com/

TTFN
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

LisaG1967

« Reply #2709 on: March 21, 2024, 10:10:04 AM »

Good Morning Beakers

karen - You got your Culver's burger!  I am jealous.....lol

Lani;D  neighborhood patron saints of God's critters  Thanks for the TRR update.  Great pic of the eagle from Lynn.  Mother Goose on N2B laid her 2nd egg this morning, and she made it in the bowl. 

kb - Listen up winter...LOL

tig - How were the two movies?  Oops see you answered. 

baz - Hope you had a restful night.

oldguy - Thanks for the videos.  Love the recipe one. 

clynn - Aww, on the kitty in the storm drain.  Great pic of Rosie.  The osprey's have returned here too, this past week. 

tsk - Love your morning greeting. 

Phyl - Is Jim feeling any better?  Sorry about the portal not working for you all. 

Puff - Thank you!   :-* :-*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, tig!

A recent pic I got of Sydney wishing me a Happy Birthday.  I forgot to post it the other day.  Bad grandma...  ::)

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #2710 on: March 21, 2024, 10:30:05 AM »

Happy birthday Tig!

All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #2711 on: March 21, 2024, 11:23:12 AM »

Happy Spring Beakers!
Morning Eaglesrock, Emyrauld, Lilbro, Blschue, Lori, Clynn, Tsk, Lisa, Karen, Oldguy, Puff, Eagles, Kb, Tig, Baz, Phyl, Peep, Jaspurr, Pink, Jilltosa, BL, Eburg, Weasel, Ezee, Bggolden, T40, ssrl, Maxie, Nrstooge, Omasawyer, Paulie, jicaji, LB, and All!

{{{Tig}}} Have a great day!  ;D

Lori, yummy birthday cake for Tig.

Kb, darling morning pic... I hope you won't get a lot of snow, but it sounds like you're prepared.  ;D

Puff, Glad you have a workman to help you.... prayers for help with your computer issues. Your visit to Spain tonight sounds like a fun evening!  :-*

{{{Karen,}}}/b] Hellgate will be keeping watch for Iris around April 10th. Sending gentle hugs and prayers for your appt today, and pain relief for back.  :-*

Phyl, the woods waking up to spring.... I hope he's feeling better today. Sending prayers.  :-*

Oldguy, thanks for Iceland update, it just gets worse ..... cute video view of Maru and crew  ;D

Clynn, Harley, S & S are coming along nicely. Allowing butt sniffing good sign. LOL!   ;D So happy for your furry family crew  :-* .... Has Bella received her new glasses yet? ... prayers for the feral cats.... I hope Rosie and Richmond will build their nest near the cam again.

Lisa, awww what an adorable birthday greeting from Miss Sydney. She's a happy cutie! :-*. I felt terrible for N2B mother goose when her egg fell... I was hoping she'd be back to do her 2nd one. Glad to hear all went well.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #2712 on: March 21, 2024, 11:39:41 AM »

PHYL    I always feel 4 ears are better than 2...If Tim allows me.   Those portals have become a great way to communicate - too bad you have problems today.  So many moon names  LOL

KAREN    Proud of you for being so faithful to those uncomfortable exercises  :-*

PUFF   You will feel better getting some things checked off on your to-do list!  Enjoy Spain  ;) ;) ;)

LORI   I love anything lemon  ;D ;D

TIG   Fun day ahead  :)

LISA    I din't realize N2B also had geese nesting. YIKES    LOLOL  What a super cute pic of Sydney  ;D ;D

LANI   What a sweet gif for Tig  :) and well as your spring greeting.  ;D
Chicagoland

BrokenLug

« Reply #2713 on: March 21, 2024, 12:08:52 PM »

Happy Birthday Tig.

BOUNCE   ;D

Spring will be there eventually .. get ready for the lunkers.   :)
U. S. A.

kbshcb

« Reply #2714 on: March 21, 2024, 12:21:14 PM »

https://www.wunderground.com/forecast/us/mn/edina/KMNEDINA8

Our forecast....

Though I'm as prepared as can be, I'm actually anxious and maybe a little scared.
Cause supposed to be heavy and wet snow....and over a foot....power outages? tree limbs breaking? etc.

On April 1 last year I lost half of my arbors and other shrubs from a similar storm.