Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 548001 times)

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #12510 on: December 23, 2023, 06:02:50 PM »

Baz, yes, I have seen a lot of devastation, poverty, child abuse and war in my life! In the various phases of my life I always hoped to make life better for someone!  All in all, I have nothing to complain about  although suffering still exists  in this place we call Earth!   In the end, smiles, humor and good deeds prevail,  Tsk and Lani and some other  beakers are good examples! 🤗🫥😬

(((Karen)))  WERD!!   :-*
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

baziunc

« Reply #12511 on: December 23, 2023, 06:08:48 PM »

https://twitter.com/i/status/1738491427049369747

OMG, watch this dachshund..too cute.

Buitengebieden on twitter put out a call for cute Christmas pets. All of them are darling.
https://twitter.com/buitengebieden/status/1738490404339671287

KB, that dachshund!!!  And the sound!!!!!   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :-* :-* :-*
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

karengramke

« Reply #12512 on: December 23, 2023, 06:30:19 PM »

What is weird?

baziunc

« Reply #12513 on: December 23, 2023, 06:36:24 PM »

Howdy, Beakers!  :)

My sister's family calls this day, Christmas Adam.   :D :D  Because it comes before Eve.   ;D ;D ;) ;)

I walked 51 minutes today.  It was a beautiful blue-sky, 64-degree day. I'm starving! So I'm headed to the freezer to locate some chow...   ::) ;D

Meanwhile...

HAPPY CATURDAY NIGHT, ALL! PEACE. SED.

baziunc

« Reply #12514 on: December 23, 2023, 06:45:29 PM »

What is weird?

Karen, LOL. "Word" or "Werd" - is slang term for "agreed!"   ;) :D

karengramke

« Reply #12515 on: December 23, 2023, 06:48:20 PM »

Okay!  Have a delivious dinner on  hristmas Adam!

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #12516 on: December 23, 2023, 06:52:25 PM »

KAREN    I call that a healthy dinner  ;D

BAZI    LOLOL  "Remaining lives"   ;D   Christmas Adam - Love it - very clever  LOL    Never knew  werd=agreed  :o :-[
Chicagoland

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #12517 on: December 23, 2023, 07:01:51 PM »

Hi {{Karen}} I hear ya on all fronts...the longer one lives and all that.    Say, I like that 'felt' Christmas tree on your fridge in you kitchen---I think that's what it was.  :-\   Golly---ages since I ate corn on the cob. Folks always had in w/ BBQ

KB thanks loads for the C. Lynx.  If I read your post correctly---I quite agree w/how you celebrate Christmas.   OMGosh! Another 'Now I've seen everything' moment---that dachshund.

Tig  happily agree on the dachshund.

Tsk cool 'Merry  Catmas.  Okay think I understand now about your churchs "mission' ( for lack of better word  ::))  I loved working in the Alter Society at our old church. We did so much in and out of the church.  Your church is most blessed to have you as a working member.  You need Christmas CDs / DVDs to play.   IMHO
 Like the puzzle---don't think I saw Lulu in it though?

Lisa wondered the same Re: BLs post  we're out of EWR via ILM---all I got was the LOL 'Not  Gordon as in 'Gordon's fish sticks and fillets'

Lani sweet of Mike to fill the girls 'stockings'. Mom helped Dad on that---one thing he always gave me a 'Book of Life Savers' candy.  Too big to fit in my stocking actually---he wrapped them.  Remember them?
I loved getting those and miss them lots. I inturn gave him  boxes of Queen  Chocolate covered  Cordial cherries---milk chocolate. Boxes all wrapped seperatetly of course  ;D  Jim is off the same tree on those.
Just love the kitten in the stocking wearing Santa hat.

Bazi LOL remaining lives. Luv kitty's expression too. Got the joke Christmas Adam---Eve and all that.

Street Cat Bob and the Christmas tree.

« Last Edit: December 24, 2023, 12:39:38 AM by Phyl »
"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #12518 on: December 23, 2023, 07:05:25 PM »

SEDs  to everyone...                                   

1 of 3

#IstandwithEvan

karengramke

« Reply #12519 on: December 23, 2023, 07:16:23 PM »

Phyl  christmas tree is sitting on a counyer nehind the paperwhites and it is sparkly painted metal.  I think it is fun!

Ewt is Newark airport like ord is Ohare in Chicago!   Ilm might be industrial light and magic but, not sure of this!
« Last Edit: December 23, 2023, 08:24:56 PM by karengramke »

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #12520 on: December 23, 2023, 10:58:49 PM »

Good Morning Everyone...Happy Caturday before Christmas !  

LOLOL, Phyl!!!  Priceless expression... LOLOL!!  :D :D

Update below!!
  ;D

LOL Phyl and Baz!!  ;D ;D
« Last Edit: December 23, 2023, 11:00:35 PM by Lani »
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

baziunc

« Reply #12521 on: December 23, 2023, 11:10:44 PM »

Oh my, y'all... Karen, you were on the right track, and then you veered waaay off course, LOL.

EWR is the airport code for Newark, NJ, and ILM is the airport code for Wilmington, NC.

TSK and Karen, sometimes you may notice me posting something like, "What she said."  That's kind of like saying "Word." Also, "Werd" is just a take-off intentional misspelling of "Word," but it means the same thing, as in, "I agree."  "Werd" is to "Word," as "Werk" is to "Work."    :D

Karen, your shrimp and corn-on-the-cob dinner sounded yum!

Good Night, All.  :)

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #12522 on: December 23, 2023, 11:19:56 PM »

BL  8)

T40 sweet cat watching a horror film, I jumped at the end too! Those eyes! LOL!

Phyl, Thanks for nature video.... 12 days of Catmess  ;D .... cute Caturday videos.... I do remember the Book of Life Savers! My favorite flavor is Butter Rum.

Kb, I've never seen the Canadian Lynx. It's just gorgeous! .... the dachshund and sweet Santa pup.  :-* ... beautiful Christmas videos

Tsk, Milo is our talker! I need to be more attentive when he starts meowing! No wonder Lulu was watching you so intently! And you have all the pieces too!  ;D

Hi Tig

Lisa, I checked out Red Hot & Blue. Yummy menu, I hope you and Jeff had a great dinner.

Karen, Yummy dinner! Well you've heard of Christmas in July. You've had the reverse, and we had Mexican dinner this Christmas Adam.  ;D

Baz, learned a new "Werd".... you and Zippo enjoy your Caturday Christmas Adam night!  ;D

https://twitter.com/i/status/1738599706471670063

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Lilbro, Eagles, Pink, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Phyl and Jim, Karen and Piper, Tsk and Tim, Lisa's Jeff, Baz, Kb's friends Vi and Dennis, Paulie, Eagle's mom, Tsk's DIL Amy, SIL and grandson, Tig, Puff, Jicaji, Lori and her grandma Clute, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Peep, Jaspurr, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Tim and Tsk, Eagle's Mom, Tsk's DIL Amy, Baz, Tig, Puff, Tsk, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Siamese mother and kittens, Miss Maggie, Manaaki, UQ and the Royal Albatross fleet, Hellgate Iris, TRR Sloths, Brooks Fall Brown Bear Otis, and lost 2023 cubs, Honey and Gunnar, SWFL Harriet, Star, Little One and all those like her, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2023, 11:22:27 PM by Lani »
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Phyl

« Reply #12523 on: December 24, 2023, 05:54:43 AM »

Good Morning Everyone...Happy Christmas Eve!

Currently 50F  cloudy  High  66F  partly sunny,  Low 50F.

Lani thank you for sharing the Twitter post from Benny and the Light of the  Word movement.  It's about time.

Prayers for:   Our friend and ally the Nation of Israel and peace for her people. All abandoned, abused  cats and feral cats; Linda and Ian, My  Alter prayer list
The Bluebirds of Cane Ridge, Tennessee, Hummingbirds, Bumble Bees  and Honey bees everywhere . The Beakroom and Cheers.

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #12524 on: December 24, 2023, 05:55:28 AM »

The Raptor Resource Project

From Amy's blog...

Birds and Daylight Length
December 23, 2023  RaptorResource