Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 548019 times)

karengramke

Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #6720 on: July 04, 2023, 04:43:49 PM »

I would bet that is not the name!  Could it be Lisa?

LisaG1967

« Reply #6721 on: July 04, 2023, 05:03:20 PM »

I would bet that is not the name!  Could it be Lisa?

I don't think so. 

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #6722 on: July 04, 2023, 06:05:48 PM »

CLYNN  You did!!!  I know that was really a rhetorical question... ::)  Munchkins look so cute.  I like the addition of the beans etc to my 4 ingredients but that would not get past Tim.   " Bee butts"  Awww.

LISA   Ziva - I love it.  I liked her as well.   We can wait to be surprised on the baby's name  ;D.  Do you like it tho?
Chicagoland

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #6723 on: July 04, 2023, 06:07:24 PM »

My hubby and I spotted this while taking a back route into Nashville back in 2017. The guy that lives in the house hand carves these with a chisle and hammer. Only using a chainsaw for initial cuts.

Jim worked today-off at 3pm. But, he's doing grocery shoppiing for me.
 Tomorrow he's off at 11am . And, some yard work prob---I hope. Got many willow tree limbs blown down  from last week's storm that need clearing and trimming bushes and weeding.

Lisa   Happy to hear that Stewie and Lizzie are 'okay' with each other. However,   I'm kind of confused on "Lizzie's' name . Which is it ? I did some background on 'Ziva"  on NCIS https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ziva_David   Lizzie 's a sweet little namesake for one tough  Israeli gal  . The character's resume "   NCIS Special Agent and Mossad Liaison Officer was Mossad operative, control officer former  Soldier in the Israeli Army.'

KB Ollie  :(

E4E thanks sure hope y'all drive safely and have fun; Appreciate yourIndependance Day greeting with Old Glory

Lani grat news for Aly. Now it's all over---hopefully. Have fun w/ Shannon and Kona.  'Inspector Morse' was written by Colin Dexter the original Brit series ran from 1987 to 2000. It' s one of our faves. Watch ever episode from the begining to end and have the DVDs. Have also watched 'Endeavor' on PBS nice back story for 'Morse'
 .Appreciate your Independance Day flag.  Most Americans don't realize how truly sacred she is and the love and respect that's often not afforded to her.

Tig/Kb Happy day---y'all got your rain.  ;)

CLynn  luv the squirrel and cute bee's butt;  Munchkins look so happy. That' the same hand gesture that Tyrus on FNC waves to the 'Gutfeld' audiance after
Greg's monolog.  I can't keep up with them myself.

Lisa glad the storm has passed you.   Are baby names settled upon?   
 We're gonna put the burgers on the grill here in a bit as the sky's gone grey. Soooo

The Raptor Resource Project

From Amy's blog...

Happy Independence Day!
 July 4, 2023  RaptorResource

https://www.raptorresource.org/2023/07/04/happy-independence-day-2/

« Last Edit: July 04, 2023, 06:33:26 PM by Phyl »
"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #6724 on: July 04, 2023, 06:10:53 PM »

Celebrate America with photos of our unique species
From the iconic bison to inch-long fairy shrimp, the U.S. is home to more than 32,000 animal species.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Celebrate July 4th with these unique all-American animals https://t.co/AvYTp4mUJT via @NatGeo</p>&mdash;  (@phyll) July 3, 2023

Click the 'https' hyperlink to go to the article with pictures.  Or the "date'  hyperlink to go to my Twitter post with  article's link

« Last Edit: July 04, 2023, 06:22:03 PM by Phyl »

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #6725 on: July 04, 2023, 06:17:53 PM »

Well...the rain has come, down and down. Jim has the Sunsetter awning extended and well cook in the rain.
Having my July 4th twizzle burgers on traditional buns with traditional condiments---homemade hamberger relish/yellow mustard and
melted American cheese; Southern potatoe salad; egg salad stuffed celery; a brew each. Homemade Toll house cookies with Red, white and
blue M & Ms. Gonna watch 'The Patriot' with Mel Gibson and Heath Ledger. Then 'Independance Day' w/ Will Smith, Bill Pullman and Jef Goldblum.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2023, 06:23:05 PM by Phyl »

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #6726 on: July 04, 2023, 06:20:58 PM »

Wishing everyone a 'Good  Evening' and SEDs .     

#IstandwithEvan

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #6727 on: July 04, 2023, 11:58:07 PM »

Waving to All the Beakers!  Happy 4th!  :)

Lisa, the baby's name is secret! I hope your DIL is still feeling great. Your summer is getting more exciting by the day!  :)

Lani, whew! Signed, sealed, delivered! Finally!!  Have a good visit with Shannon. Glad Mike's flight wasn't canceled.

E4E, have a good trip!

Karen, glad you and Piper got some outdoor time. Hope she puts 2 and 2 together soon on that outdoor business.  ;)  I'm sure she will with time.

Oldguy, hope it was fun, no matter how the cards were dealt.

Phyl, burgers sound yummy.

Tsk, that cold corn salad is a perfect light dish for a hot day.

Clynn, pollen-dusted bee butts sleeping in flowers are pretty cute. Love the Rolling Stones hot lips patriotic shirts Grandma got for the Munchkins. They're dressed like twins today! Great picture!  I haven't had that Cowboy Salsa in a long time. I can taste it from here. We used to call it Texas Caviar.

Good night, Beakers. Peace. SED.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2023, 12:02:13 AM by baziunc »
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #6728 on: July 05, 2023, 12:24:55 AM »

woot woot....a gully washer here!..for the last 35 minutes....more maybe later tonight!

All my gutter ends were over flowing, and I had to put 5 gallon buckets out in my porch...

can't wait to go out and see how much in my rain gauge.

YAY Kb, Tig, RAIN!  ;D
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

« Reply #6729 on: July 05, 2023, 12:29:59 AM »

Just read your post, Lani!....incredibly good news....hallelujah...

Thank you for your pms and support.  :-*
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

« Reply #6730 on: July 05, 2023, 01:26:53 AM »

Tsk, movers were quiet and quick.

Clynn, the kids look great in their Rolling Stones t-shirts! LOL!!

{{{Lisa}}} very happy all the kittens are safe and in loving homes... Looked up Ziva, Hebrew meaning is "Life"

Phyl, thanks for RRP blog ... yummy 4th of July dinner.

SED and Peace Baz   :)

Good night!

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Lilbro, Eagles, Pink, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Puff, Jicaji, Tim and Tsk, Eagle's Kris, Lori and her grandma Clute, Tsk's friend Pam and Hubby, Karen, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Peep's friend's family, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Tsk's friend, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed,  Lori's grandmother, Tim's son and grandson, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Puff, Tsk, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Eagle's Kris, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Misty and her kittens, Clynn's Honey and Gunnar, SWFL Harriet, Star, Maggie, Little One and all those like her, Dunrovin Harriet, Hellgate Iris, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.

Phyl

« Reply #6731 on: July 05, 2023, 06:17:10 AM »

Good Morning ...

Currently  74F cloudy. Our  High 92F sunny, Low 71F  clear.

Hope everyone had a Happy Independance Day with lots of yummy food.

Bazi/Lani  dinner last evening was really good. Got the burgers grilled just as rain started.

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #6732 on: July 05, 2023, 06:19:34 AM »

Anthony  yesterday at Two Harbors nest in Channel Islands, Calif

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #6733 on: July 05, 2023, 06:28:14 AM »

Been a while since I visited the Black Eagles of Black Eagles of Roodekrans so
I popped in ...

...found Mataska and our snowy white baby.

Jul 4, 2023 9:22 AM
Camera Time: Jul 4, 2023 4:22 PM SAST

#IstandwithEvan

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #6734 on: July 05, 2023, 06:46:14 AM »

Good Morning Beakers!

Lani, sweet good night picture... I hope Mike had a safe and uneventful trip to Ohio, when does he come home? I imagine you and Sadie are getting ready for your morning walk right now! Did you have a good visit with Shannon? I wish that Sadie and Kona got along but it is what it is ...

baz, I have looked up several Texas Caviar recipes, you aren't the first person who said they called this recipe by that name. But I haven't ever found one that is exactly the same! I got a print of the recipe when we had a salsa contest at work, this one didn't look like all the others, so I tasted it and loved it!

Phyl, you have had a lot of rain! And tsk too! Looks like we may get some today. High of 77 today, nice change from 94 yesterday! Looks like a bit cooler for the next week! Of course it will be hotter than hades when Kelsey and I are at Mom's this month! Always is! We are leaving 7/15 and returning 7/23. Thanks for the NG article on the Unique Species we have here!  I had to sign up to receive articles, but that's fine...  I loved Cote De Pablo's character Ziva in NCIS! I was surprised to learn that she is from Chile! Excellent picture of the Black Eagle Mom & Little one! And Anthony!

Lisa, we are all so happy that all the sweet kitties have good homes, I feel that if you ever found that wasn't the case you would go snatch that baby back!  I know you have to be careful about revealing the baby's name, they would surely know who spilled the beans!

tsk, Tim sounds like Ed, he wouldn't even try the Cowboy Salsa, he doesn't care for the beans or the peppers!

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown