Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 996262 times)

kbshcb

Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #4320 on: April 28, 2023, 02:21:55 PM »

Well, the woman on the lam who threw Taho out of the car is in custody. (unfortunately Taho was euthanized after so much attempt at recovery)

She and her boyfriend who both had multiple outstanding felonies were confronted last night by law enforcement.

Karma has succeeded with the boyfriend...

I'm sure you get the picture....

Totally different subject: Herb has been looking for his wife for the last few days.....ugg..he's across the street at the moment and I don't see her, like recently. (my mallard pair)
« Last Edit: April 28, 2023, 02:23:44 PM by kbshcb »

oldguy

« Reply #4321 on: April 28, 2023, 02:26:07 PM »

To Clynn and family

SE Iowa - Grew up within 40 miles of Decorah

LisaG1967

« Reply #4322 on: April 28, 2023, 02:42:35 PM »

Lani - Thanks for the bear study update. 

Lori - So glad to hear that you are feeling better!

tsk - I am glad to hear that all is good there!  I hope you didn't over do-it edging. 

baz - Glad to hear that your haircut turned out OK.

kb - Awww, I hope Herb finds his wife!

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #4323 on: April 28, 2023, 03:26:25 PM »

some bounce
Knees a bit sore after yesterday's yard work and today's pool work.
TSK... No, the tacos were tiny, just a dab of meat and deep fried... and definitely not worth $9 for of them!!!!!
KB... Yay and aw...
Laundry almost finished... Looking forward to feet up and food.
TTFN
« Last Edit: April 28, 2023, 03:37:23 PM by camperstig »
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #4324 on: April 28, 2023, 03:57:51 PM »

BAZI  Agreed with everything you said.  Liked finding a way to "teach" humans and elephants to live together. Also how smart the elephant was to put wood down on the electric wired fencing in order to cross it to get to the fruit!  ;D  I was rooting for them  LOL

KB  Justice has come to the animal abusers - Good.

LISA  One hour and 15 min and almost finished but the battery died.  That was enough and goal accomplished.
Chicagoland

kbshcb

« Reply #4325 on: April 28, 2023, 04:11:49 PM »

tsk - chris and I watched the first of 4 based on your recommendation...was good except for the patriarch bull male.....speared cause he was hungry. I particularly like the first woman PHD who had studied all their communications and told us what they meant over the last 30-40 years.

I told Chris I won't watch if there is a lot of that.....I'm not one with my head in the sand, but all in all it was good....we shall see.

We will continue...thanks

Yes, on the justice...he was the one driving the car at the time...both were very bad criminals....off the street now...

kbshcb

« Reply #4326 on: April 28, 2023, 04:18:30 PM »

Pic taken at Father Hennepin State Park by Lora Ellfmann

southeast corner of Milacs Lake in MN

oldguy

« Reply #4327 on: April 28, 2023, 04:42:15 PM »

Good evening Beakers

It has been a comfortable day here for weather today - high in the mid 70s and partly sunny - windows and doors open to get a light breeze thru the house and air it out..
Rain chance has increased to 83% overnight - we need it - no rain since the 20th - fields are dry - grass is only growing slowly - first cutting was yesterday.

Today is Bellamy's 9th birthday...
Quarantine Kids play "Movin' Out (Anthony's Song)"   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPSJih9cnms

Maru was caught in a beer box trap happily   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8M6wctjv84

TV People Came to Visit, and My Cats Got Scared and Hid! (ENG SUB)   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMfPtLsLeYA

Working this weekend...
SE Iowa - Grew up within 40 miles of Decorah

karengramke

« Reply #4328 on: April 28, 2023, 05:15:25 PM »

Good Evening Beakers!   Good bear report!  Thanks!
Great to hear you are busy using the edger tsk!  Remember Tsk, baby steps!
Clynn, hope you are all doing better now.    Kind of a shock!
Lori Davis, good to see you feeling better.  Sound great.
Tig, often hear that colds that last as long as toypurs actually are suffering from allergies,  if you have extra time you might  check in with an allergist. Jmho.
Hh here
today.  She doesn't do too much yet!  Helped with my getting out of the shower.  Mickey still here and doing more.  She leaves Sunday!  Having a better day today! Another vertigo treatment Monday!  Hope it is the last.
Lani, congratulations to .aly and good luck to her during this new phase of her life.
Lisa, good news on the progress the kittens and Misty are making,   How is
Bandit doing?
« Last Edit: April 28, 2023, 06:15:17 PM by karengramke »

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #4329 on: April 28, 2023, 05:19:42 PM »

Lisa glad to hear you and Jeff got more sleep

Lani tks for Bear Study Report, Spanky's bum looks like it might hurt. Nice memorial for Honey.  Congrats to Aly wish her the best on her new life, work and all.  ;)

Hi Lori happy to hear you're doing much better; cute critters today tks

Tig mini fried beef tacos, deep fried   

Tsk hope you don't 'stress' with the edger

KB  sweet photo of white tail deer and albino deer.   tks for update on the couple that abused  Taho---at least one of the couple got 'just rewards'.   
Poor Herb walking the streets calling for his Mrs.. Has something gone 'a fowl' with her?  ;D

OG I'll send you some of our rain.  Tks for Quarantine Kids , what a fun way for Bellamy to celebrate her birthday.   Claire's cats, LOL

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #4330 on: April 28, 2023, 05:24:12 PM »

Off to get our 2nd  shingrix vax...

Wishing everyone a 'Good  Evening' .     

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #4331 on: April 28, 2023, 06:17:56 PM »

KB   I thought the last episode was the best as it focused on more positive things.  I fast forward through the stuff I find hard to watch.  Cute pic of the deer - the albino one laughing  LOL

OLDGUY  Sure wish it would warm up here.  Thanks for the links.  Still can't hear Bellamy's voice. :(

KAREN  So your new aide will drive you Monday to the vertigo tx?

PHYL   Good luck - no after effects
Chicagoland

karengramke

« Reply #4332 on: April 28, 2023, 07:27:07 PM »

Tsk, you are right!

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #4333 on: April 28, 2023, 11:47:56 PM »

For those who missed the wonderful "Secrets of the Elephants" 4-episode documentary by James Cameron for National Geographic, on the NatGeo TV channel...

All 4 episodes are now available to view online at:
https://www.nationalgeographic.com/tv/shows/secrets-of-the-elephants

I recommend that you watch them in order - note that when you go to that page, Episode 1 is on the right side, not the left. LOL.  ;)

Also, for those who have the type of cable TV that makes it available, the first 2 episodes are now available to view on TV "On Demand," and the last 2 episodes will be soon.

Thanks "Baz
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #4334 on: April 29, 2023, 12:15:28 AM »

Kb, sweet otter swimming with man  :). ... what's Herb wife's name? .. sweet deer and albino deer is smiling.

Lori, sweet morning pics... love pup and butterfly... glad you're feeling better.  :-*

Baz, I hope you had a good day

Tsk, I hope you didn't over do today.  :)

Lisa, glad to hear you were able to get more sleep last night. Kittens weight seems to be doing well.

Phyl, I hope all is well after shots..

Oldguy, thanks for links. Bellamy is a hoot!  ;D

{{{Karen}}}

{{{Clynn, Kelsey and Ed}}} Thinking of you and sending prayers.  :-*

Good night!

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Lilbro, Eagles, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Pink, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Tim and Tsk, Eagle's Kris, Lori and her grandma Clute, Puff, Tsk's friend Pam and Hubby, Pink's mother, Karen, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Tim, Peep's friend's family, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Tsk's friend, Clynn's friend Kay, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed,  Lori's grandmother, Tim, Tim's son and grandson, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Prayers for Mississippi, Nashville, SWFL Eaglets, Eagle's Star, DNR and Trio nest. 🙏

Special Prayers For Tsk, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Eagle's Kris, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Dale Hollow Eaglet, Star, SWFL Harriet, Black Bear Ted, Lucy, Maggie, Little One and all those like her, Dunrovin Harriet, Hellgate Iris, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander