Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 973751 times)

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #4290 on: April 27, 2023, 06:59:51 PM »

Edited

Just saw Amy's post on RRP's FB page....#6 did not make it  :'(  Had a severe spinal injury.

Oh I'm so heart broked to hear about #6.  Kind of suspected something 'else' going on with the gosling.  From the one clip.
RIP #6  :-* :-* :-*
"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#istandwithisrael

Phyl

« Reply #4291 on: April 27, 2023, 07:02:08 PM »

tsk - Yes, the kitty nursery is doing well...the smallest one (first born) is 4.78oz, and biggest one (last born) is 5.87oz., all the others in between those weights.  They are gaining weight.

Thanks for update on kittens in the nursery.   So nice to hear some good news. Growing and getting  chubby.   ;)

#istandwithisrael

Phyl

« Reply #4292 on: April 27, 2023, 07:05:12 PM »

The Raptor Resource Project

From Amy's blog...

April 26, 2023: The goslings make the leap of faith!
April 26, 2023  RaptorResource

https://www.raptorresource.org/2023/04/26/april-26-2023-thegoslings-make-the-leap-of-faith/

#istandwithisrael

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #4293 on: April 27, 2023, 07:20:28 PM »

No bounce
Poor lil gosling. Maybe a new mom...
Yes, my chest cold finally left. Yay! 5 weeks...
Listening to a live band tonight...
SED
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

karengramke

« Reply #4294 on: April 27, 2023, 07:21:23 PM »

Have lost 3 posts today!  Will not repeat anything except  to thank all for commemts and contributions.  Congratulations to those who need them and sweet eagle dreams and kitty mews.

Phyl

« Reply #4295 on: April 27, 2023, 07:25:27 PM »

jTig so glad you've recovered from your chest cold!

Karen so frustrating loosing posts.

#istandwithisrael

Phyl

« Reply #4296 on: April 27, 2023, 07:26:23 PM »

Wishing everyone a 'Good  Evening' .     

#istandwithisrael

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

BrokenLug

U. S. A.

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #4299 on: April 28, 2023, 12:51:31 AM »

{{{Baz}}} I hope you like your haircut. You're very brave to cut your own hair... It's hard finding someone new after such a long time. I'm trying to find someone here in Payson.  :)

Kb, Nick did an amazing job! I pray the other eaglet will be okay.

Lori, thanks for more information on Dale Hollow eaglet. I googled and found this update.  “It is unlikely that DH18 will return safely to the nest without causing perilous risk to DH17.” https://www.wsmv.com/2023/04/27/american-eagle-foundation-rescued-dale-hollow-eaglet-underwent-surgery-unlikely-return-nest/
I'm sorry for those of you that have been following this nest closely. I pray he will be able to be released sometime in the future.

Tsk, No I haven't watched the elephant series, but my walking buddies do, and they love it. I'll watch it when this busy time is over.

Lisa, sad about gosling  :'(. ... I pray the others are doing well... wishing you and your little nursery sweet quiet dreams tonight  :)

{{{Phyl}}} interesting about your brother Larry.

Tig, glad you're feeling better.... fun bird feeder.

{{{Karen}}} sorry about your posts...sleep well  :)

BL, thanks

Good night!

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Lilbro, Eagles, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Pink, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Tim and Tsk, Eagle's Kris, Lori and her grandma Clute, Puff, Tsk's friend Pam and Hubby, Pink's mother, Karen, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Tim, Peep's friend's family, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Tsk's friend, Clynn's friend Kay, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed,  Lori's grandmother, Tim, Tim's son and grandson, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Prayers for Mississippi, Nashville, SWFL Eaglets, Eagle's Star, DNR and Trio nest. 🙏

Special Prayers For Tsk, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Eagle's Kris, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Dale Hollow Eaglet, Star, SWFL Harriet, Black Bear Ted, Lucy, Maggie, Little One and all those like her, Dunrovin Harriet, Hellgate Iris, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #4300 on: April 28, 2023, 06:05:37 AM »

Good Morning Beakers...

Last night about 10:10 my phone rang, the caller ID said NO CALLER ID so I hung up on it. It rang again, same ID so I answered it. It was the Waukee Police, asking me if I knew Kay Pfeiffer and did I have a phone number/address for her sister. I asked what was wrong and he said he couldn't tell me anything but if I knew her friend Dianna to call her. So I called Dianna. She lives next door to Kay. She told me Kay was gone.... Kay had called her around 9:00 and asked if she could come over. When Dianna got there a few minutes later she was not breathing or responsive. She called 911 but they could not revive her. I am dreading telling Kelsey, Kay has been her buddy for so many years...and my friend for many, many years.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2023, 06:32:46 AM by clynndunn »
Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

Phyl

« Reply #4301 on: April 28, 2023, 06:16:20 AM »

Oh my goodness!
{{{ Clynn and Kelsey}}} sending you my deepest condolences  during the loss of your dear
friend, Kay.

Love and prayers,  Phyllis

#istandwithisrael

Puff

« Reply #4302 on: April 28, 2023, 06:47:32 AM »

Sorry to hear of your friend Clynn.  Treasure all the fine memories you shared with her.  Hugs to you and neighbor Dianna.

P
« Last Edit: April 28, 2023, 06:59:17 AM by Puff »

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #4303 on: April 28, 2023, 07:18:50 AM »

HI BEAKERS

46 heading to 55 - partly sunny.

PHYL  Some definite benefits to the cold climate stations for Larry  :)

TIG  Enjoy the night out of live music?  Banjo?   Clever idea with the widow feeder.

LANI  The elephant special was only a 4 part.  I'm sure it will rerun.  One loved kitty in the good night pic  LOL

CLYNN  OH NO  How sad for you all to lose Kay.  How terrible.  It was very fast it sounds like .  Oh I am so sorry.  Your family was so close to her.  Prayers for you all.

Chicagoland

kbshcb

« Reply #4304 on: April 28, 2023, 07:29:06 AM »

https://twitter.com/i/status/1651668573562241024

Man greeted by otter pup in the water.....the noise it makes is also darn cute.

Morning all:

So sorry, Clynn - take care.