Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 1039863 times)

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #12360 on: December 19, 2023, 06:14:06 PM »

LISA   He really wants to surprise his doc in 3 more months...Don't think I could make that recipe - sausage cake  ??? :-\

PHYL   Took 45 min this afternoon to work on the puzzle - Of course Lulu has to lay on the table and I had to hold her tail out of the way as it kept swishing over the pieces I was working on  ::) ::)    Thanks for 365 update - will be a good year in '24.
Chicagoland

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #12361 on: December 19, 2023, 06:23:41 PM »

For Omasawyer ...

many happy returns this year and the next.

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #12362 on: December 19, 2023, 06:29:01 PM »

Tsk LOL that would have made a funny snap. I can just see that.  Yes, N365 promises to be good in '24. I'm not sure either if I'd make the sausage cake. But, I'm lucky in that Jim is adventureous in dinning. So I can say he'd try it if I made one.   
Wonder who here will make it first---Lisa?

Well...

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #12363 on: December 19, 2023, 06:32:34 PM »

SEDs Everyone !                                   

Sauces bald eagle cam

karengramke

« Reply #12364 on: December 19, 2023, 06:53:33 PM »

This very dense cake is good for breakfast with a cup of coffee!   Lisa, this is it.   Have had it twice. Once at a friends and once when I made it.  Gave a lot if mine to neighbors as it was too much for two to eat.  Tsk, I never tasted the  sausage.   Good to you and Tim on  the glucose readings!
Boight abd keep eating  cookies from Publix!  Phyl, tell Jim to ask them to take them out of the aisles?  Lol.  No will power!

All have a good night!  Oh love the cactus. Lit or cappe. Sedsd!

kbshcb

« Reply #12365 on: December 19, 2023, 08:41:00 PM »

Downtown Minneapolis at sunset tonight....this picture is much better than mine below:

Eagles4evr1116

• Decorah follower since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #12366 on: December 19, 2023, 10:03:48 PM »

We got nearly .50" of rain today!!

Lani - I can only imagine how happy Aly's patients in Payson were so happy to her!!  Glad she will drive & accompany Mike for his shot on Friday. :)   Good for your good review with your Dentist!      Turkey and Ham for Christmas :)   We will be having Ham too!

Clynn - I had not even heard of squishmallows until you mentioned, but I have checked out the link!  So true how our pets understand the day's events & routines - they have a built in time frame!    So funny how you & your sister had a laugh over the dolls head! ;D

Puff - Yes that is a large beautiful Christmas tree - big!!

Lori - Beautiful birthday post for Oma!

Karen - Like how your Mom and Aunt cooked sometimes with hard sauce. ;D ;D  I'm sure my relatives did too! ;D    Love the picture for Oma - beautiful entryway.   You & Piper have a good night. :)

Kb - Gorgeous sunset photo!

LisaG - Tell Jeff it is a crime to bake such delicious cookies when I can't actually taste one!! ;) ::)   I can only imagine how delicious they are.

Tsk - I know you were mentioning to Lani that you & Tim will probably have a nice steak on Christmas, and that's what i am planning for us when we stay home for New years Eve!

Bazi - Sounds like perfect Christmas plans with you and your sweet little Zippo!

Beakers have a good night - stay warm & safe  :)

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #12367 on: December 19, 2023, 11:55:12 PM »

Lisa, are there any cookies left?  ;D ...

Karen/Lisa I've never heard of sausage cake. Interesting recipe.

{{{Lori}}} sending prayers the injections will help you.  :-*

Tsk, We'll have steaks for New Year's Eve.... Congratulations to Tim! Continued prayers for you both  :-* .. Swishing tail is an "in your face" type of thing! Cats eh!  ;D ...

Kb, I'll take a pic of the pups.... I'll head over to your home after Lisa and Jeff's for cookies!  ;D

Phyl, Oh my fudge! Yum!... darling elves.... another Brandenberg classic... looking forward to the new year of Nature video.

{{{Baz}}} sounds like a wonderful Christmas for you and Zippo.

Karen I have no will power too.

Eagles, Your mom and sister joining you both for Christmas?

Good night!

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Lilbro, Eagles, Pink, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Phyl and Jim, Karen and Piper, Tsk and Tim, Lisa's Jeff, Baz, Kb's friends Vi and Dennis, Paulie, Eagle's mom, Tsk's DIL Amy, SIL and grandson, Tig, Puff, Jicaji, Lori and her grandma Clute, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Peep, Jaspurr, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Tim and Tsk, Eagle's Mom, Tsk's DIL Amy, Baz, Tig, Puff, Tsk, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Siamese mother and kittens, Miss Maggie, Manaaki, UQ and the Royal Albatross fleet, Hellgate Iris, TRR Sloths, Brooks Fall Brown Bear Otis, and lost 2023 cubs, Honey and Gunnar, SWFL Harriet, Star, Little One and all those like her, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Puff

« Reply #12368 on: December 20, 2023, 05:51:06 AM »

Looking at the loverly stars in the clear skys over N1 background.  Unusual isn't it?

P

Phyl

« Reply #12369 on: December 20, 2023, 05:55:59 AM »

Good Morning Everyone...Happy Wednesday !  

Currently 23F clear  High  55F mostly sunny,  Low 23 F .

Hi Puff tks for the description of N1 and it's sky above

Karen LOL. Jim actually works 'customer service' as a bagger assigned to a register clerk. He also shops with the handicap. Along the way he'll bag for some of the Nashville big name talent or 'stars' as we call them here. He's gotten  huge tips ---save for me, keeps his silence on who and how much.  ;)
 Tks for extra info on the sausage cake.

KB awesome sunset of Minnie, MN---chocolate chip cookies are  Santa's fave. 

Prayers for:   Our friend and ally the Nation of Israel and peace for her people. All abandoned, abused  cats and feral cats; Linda and Ian, My  Alter prayer list
The Bluebirds of Cane Ridge, Tennessee, Hummingbirds, Bumble Bees  and Honey bees everywhere . The Beakroom and Cheers.

« Last Edit: December 20, 2023, 06:05:05 AM by Phyl »

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

Sauces bald eagle cam

kbshcb

« Reply #12371 on: December 20, 2023, 07:16:24 AM »

https://youtu.be/2_iBhHNZ0SA?t=4

Jussi Bjorling, a not only must hear but watch as well.
Beautiful.

Love the season, except for the secular consumerism. Music and beauty ..

Morning all.

Hoping to head out to Fort Snelling for a visit to see all the beautiful wreaths...today or Friday. We shall see.

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #12372 on: December 20, 2023, 07:32:56 AM »

Good Morning Beakers!

Phyl, well, that 365 was different!  Beautiful Nutcrackers! 27 here, high 48 for today. My sister Cathy's oldest grandson Cole (upper right corner, 15) has played ice hockey since he could hold a stick. His team plays all over the US. And there is my other great nephew Kai (#2), he's a baseball kind of guy! Ice Hockey too rough for him...

Lani, I can just picture you and Mike and the furkids all safe and sound at night, a sweet picture...  I am also on the 'no willpower' list! So nice that Aly can work some so she can stay longer with you and Mike at Christmas!  Steaks for New Years sounds wonderful! Kelsey told Mom she wants roast beef for Christmas! Mom makes the best roast beef, with the potatoes and carrots, yum! I also look forward to a pic of Sadie and Dewey!

E4E, well, I think maybe Ed and I will have steak for New Year's Eve too!! Little girls are over the moon with the Squishmallows! Bella has always loved stuffed animals and everything! I got her a soft pink heart pillow a couple of years ago, she gets it out everytime they are here! She likes to surround hersalf with pillows and stuffed animals! Gosh I miss having her on Wednesdays...

kb, beautiful downtown Minneapolis sunset! Listening to the video now, it is beautiful...

tsk, congrats to Tim on his good work! Sounds like he is on track! The cat's tail, a thing with a mind of its own! I love how it twitches when you hold it!  Sometimes Harley gets on my desk and tries to sit on the mouse, otherwise he lays and reaches his paw over to the keyboard. He has messed me up several times! Mom has some bubble light ornaments and a few other very old ornaments that she puts on the tree every year, I don't think any of the bubble lights work any longer, she said they got those when we lived in Germany, in the 50's. There are a couple that were my Grandmother's as well.

oldguy, Ed came in my 'office' yesterday to tell me about the volcano eruption in Iceland. I told him that I know all about the Iceland volcanic activity for the past several months because we have a Beaker that brings us all the latest news! I let him watch the videos you posted, he was amazed!

Lori, I am in line for a piece of the cake for M9oa's birthday! Looks so good! And those Peppermint White-Chocolate-Cheesecake-Bars! I found the recipe:  https://www.thechunkychef.com/peppermint-white-chocolate-cheesecake-bars/    Good luck at the pain clinic! I hope it works and for a long time...

karen, cute story of the puppies rejoicing at seeing each other! The Siamese cat lady sent a video of the 5 kittens playing, they are so cute! I wish I could post it, they are running, jumping and hopping all over the place! And those tiny meows!

Lisa, Jeff's cookies look worthy of Bon Appetit!

NEFL - Gabby lays her first egg. (yesterday)

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #12373 on: December 20, 2023, 08:02:32 AM »

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE

KAREN   Never taste the sausage, huh...Hmmm  Kind of like potato chip cookies my Mom used to make.  Never tasted like potato chips  LOL

KB  Minneapolis at sunset  :o  Be sure to take a pic at Ft Snelling.

EAGLES   We always had ribs on NYE as well.  Am not sure about this year tho.  ;) ;)

PHYL  O Holy Night is one of my favorite Christmas carols  ;D

CLYNN   Some good athletes in your family  ;D
Chicagoland

karengramke

« Reply #12374 on: December 20, 2023, 08:20:24 AM »

Morning!
Bright sunny and beautiful day, but chilly!
Attaching Christmas, 1940!