Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 575421 times)

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #12045 on: December 09, 2023, 08:16:03 AM »

GOOD CATURDAY MORNING EVERYONE

LORI   Hard to watch Andria  :(   Must be so hard on those rescuers,  Not looking good - Bet it is lead..

OLDGUY    Had not heard about Ryan O'Neal .  RIP    Cat that came with the home Awww  Beautiful cat.  Funny Maru  ;D

PHYL   Think this tracking of the Goldens is wonderful.  So different from Bald eagles.  You have a huge snow kitty too

EMY   What a year for your peregrines.  How sad.  Hard to do what you do.  Always good to see you and now know that you perch every now and then  ;) ;)

LANI   Pup will be surprised to see himself all decorated in bows  ;D

T40   Whoa - Still up I see.  You must have a busy Saturday ahead. ;D  Cat who can talk  :o :o    2nd one  LOLOL,  face mask - so funny    HARPY  :o   Snow cat and dogs and laughter  ;D ;D

LISA   Love the AM kitty  ;D  Can't wait to hear how the day went.

CLYNN   Trying to find out how to tell the kitties apart.  One has a bit more of brown fur above the eyes?  So cute  :)
Didn't know that Jennifer monitored bluebird nests - cool   Huge snow kitty  :o

KB   Cute ermine  LOL
Chicagoland

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #12046 on: December 09, 2023, 08:47:10 AM »

some bounce

A day to stay inside, finish cleaning, wrap presents.

HAGD
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

Eagles4evr1116

• Decorah follower since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #12047 on: December 09, 2023, 08:57:54 AM »

current 36 - high 60

Lani - I know you had a long day yesterday, but I bet it was a successful brunch! :)

LisaG - You & Jeff have a great day  :)

Clynn - Darling pics of the kittens!!  Like your holiday graphics.   Kris & I are doing okay.  My mom and sis each have issues they deal with.  We have spent time with them the last two days helping them with different things.  Good they live nearby! Thank you for asking. :)

Hi Tsk!

Phyl - Cute kitty for Caturday!   The 'Cat from Outer Space' - I had forgotten about this one!

Lori - Thank you for update on Andria - prayers for her recovery and survival.

Kb - Good morning!  Like the Peacock  ;D

Tig - Enjoy wrapping those gifts! :)

Hi Puff!

Karen - Hope you & Piper are doing ok. :)

Beakers have a nice 'Caturday'  :)

Puff

« Reply #12048 on: December 09, 2023, 09:00:33 AM »

Hi Phyl,  Hi E4E

Getting deeper into the season!  Enjoy  :-*

P

karengramke

« Reply #12049 on: December 09, 2023, 11:28:31 AM »

Happy Caturday !  74 now and going to 77!  Great synny day!  Going out with Piper in a bit.   Tomorrow, a 99% chance of rain with a high of 68.   Coller but sunny days to follow!

Tsk, I think I recall you getting your vaccinations earlier and hopefully that with the masks will keep you safe!  Tim sure doesn’t need covid!  Wow.

Lisa prayers for a successful move!

Clynn, darling kittens!  So tiny!  Will they be spayed and neutered when you get them or do you have to do it?

Lori, sad for the eagle!

Baz, do not know how you have managed without a refrigerator for so long!   Your dinners are an inspiration however!  Healthy and good!  I have to get back to that kjind of food!   Was bad as I stopped at kfc a few days ago!

Phyl, glad you got your hair washed!  Always feels good!

Piper does not pay attention to the Christmas stuff now.  She did not like the  mess of the boxes and stuff on the tables!   All is good!
Waving to all!

« Last Edit: December 09, 2023, 05:38:23 PM by karengramke »

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #12050 on: December 09, 2023, 11:44:15 AM »

Happy Caturday Beakers!
Hi Emyrauld, Lilbro, Blschue, Lori, Clynn, Tsk, Lisa, Karen, Oldguy, Puff, Eagles, Kb, Tig, Baz, Phyl, Peep, Jaspurr, Pink, Jilltosa, BL, Eburg, Weasel, Ezee, Bggolden, T40, ssrl, Maxie, Nrstooge, Omasawyer, Paulie, jicaji, LB, and All!

Game day in Kansas!  8)
https://twitter.com/i/status/1733515490243330240

Border War (Kansas–Missouri rivalry)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Border_War_(Kansas%E2%80%93Missouri_rivalry)
« Last Edit: December 09, 2023, 11:55:59 AM by Lani »
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #12051 on: December 09, 2023, 11:46:35 AM »

KAREN    That's what I am hoping - that my vaccine was early enough.  Lulu is such a good girl when it comes to the tree.
The bottom branches have no ornaments but if she goes to "atttack" a branch I just say " NOOO" in my deep voice and she flies  LOL   Off to help set up the church creche...
Chicagoland

T40cfr403

« Reply #12052 on: December 09, 2023, 01:05:05 PM »

clynn & tsk - I'm secretly a vampire. 8)
Only within the moment of time represented by the present century has one species -- man -- acquired significant power to alter the nature of the world.
― Rachel Carson, Silent Spring

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #12053 on: December 09, 2023, 04:54:42 PM »

Street Cat Bob the world's most famous street cat.  :-* :-*

Lori doesn't look good for Mama Andria . Poor gal. Still not over till it's over. Prayers ongoing.

KB lovely peacock tks; adorable stout/ermine

CLynn
as KB said article on O'Neal is 'paywalled'; gender of the kittens one each?

Tsk enjoyed your morning greeting; awwww Lulu,  since nothing's on them, can't she have the lower branches to bat ?  :(

Eagles  I have a December surprize coming.

Lisa how's the move---going along?  How are Stewie & Ziva handling all this?
I almost suggested boarding them for the day or two.

Karen a clean head always feels great---one feels good all over for it. I see hematologist this Wednesday, gonna ask for a stronger cortizone cream for the
augmenten rash. Putter=Piper   :-\    ?

Lani good luck to Kansas; so funny cat in Clause cap.

T40    :)

« Last Edit: December 09, 2023, 05:17:52 PM by Phyl »
"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #12054 on: December 09, 2023, 05:07:30 PM »

Jim had just advised me that our Local NBC affilate, WSMV Ch 4 weather has advised we are officially under a tornado warining since
 about 3pm-ish and until about 11pm.  :o 

SEDs Everyone...       

« Last Edit: December 09, 2023, 05:52:31 PM by Phyl »
"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#IstandwithEvan

karengramke

« Reply #12055 on: December 09, 2023, 05:46:22 PM »

Phyl, I have made that mistake before!  Type P and utter follows?   I do miss sweet Putter!

Dome folks with large eyes properties have Peacocks as guard dogs!  Thry will go on the atack!
« Last Edit: December 10, 2023, 08:05:52 AM by karengramke »

kbshcb

« Reply #12056 on: December 09, 2023, 05:56:50 PM »

Phyl -  I read there is major Tornado damage just to the north of Nashville. Your area okay?

kbshcb

« Reply #12057 on: December 09, 2023, 05:59:40 PM »

https://twitter.com/i/status/1733625214737457449
Impressive looking tornado in Hendersonville.

LisaG1967

« Reply #12058 on: December 09, 2023, 06:00:01 PM »

Hi Beakers….

Oh my word….we are tired!  I am not going to lie…the drive is long to their new place.  I missed the exit to take Route 70 home, and ended going back towards Bradley’s apartment.  Tsk, go ahead and laugh….I am notorious for taking the wrong exits! 😂

The house is very interesting.  When you walk in, you are on the main level.  If you turn to the right, you take 5 steps down to another level and you are in another living room with a fireplace and a bedroom off to the side.  That will be Kelly’s moms side of the house.  She has a door to the brick patio that she can enter and exit her side of the house.  From that living room, you go left and take 5 steps down and you are in the basement.  Big finished basement.  Back on the main floor, you take 5 steps up and you are on the 2nd floor of the house and there are 3 bedrooms up there, a full bath in the hallway, and of course their master bath.  The workshop is very nice, but that other shed on the right side of the property looks worn and Bradley said, he may take that down.  I see lots of yard work in his future. 

Sydney got 4 vaccines yesterday and was not feeling too good today.  She was running a low grade fever.  She fell asleep in my arms. 

Have a good night, everyone!

karengramke

« Reply #12059 on: December 09, 2023, 06:42:58 PM »

How are thr Kitties?  Is Kellys Mom moving in?