Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Jewel and her cubs  (Read 602355 times)

ra

Re: Jewel and her cubs
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2015, 07:56:08 PM »

Wow... 59-20 Oregon wins.  What a surprise blowout!  Now, for Bama...
Wisdom doesn't necessarily come with age.
Sometimes, age just shows up by itself.

NW SC USA

obsver446

« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2015, 08:38:33 PM »

Ra, are you kidding? The only thing that dropped here is when the crone dropped into her toasty bed at 9:30. I woke up briefly at 2:30 but went back to sleep until 6:00 a.m. I guess I could have recorded it, but too late, now!  Gooetdnight, Jewelies. It's really cold again here. Dlong, sure hope you feel better soon. Rues, is your pie gone? Pat, thanks for all the info. you give us! Cal, I'll bet those cats DO find Drama's voice jarring. Are you just going to give up and call him Hobbit? Willi, your Ivy is such a doll and so is Henry! Hi, neva! Don't send us that snow!!!! Hi, jp, nora, deb and chippy!

ra

« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2015, 08:41:31 PM »

Gooetdnight, obsver!  lol

NW SC USA

jpalmken

• Another day in which to excel
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2015, 08:46:02 PM »

ra,  hooray  for Oregon.  I was hoping they would win and watching them destroy FSU was pleasing to me.  Now, as you say Alabama-Ohio State.  Probably Alabama will win but I will root for a close game.  I probably will not be up for the whole game.  14-3 right now.

ra

« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2015, 09:00:28 PM »

Hi Jp!  I'm hoping for a good game, too.  But, being from Michigan...  lol   Roll Tide!

NW SC USA

jpalmken

« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2015, 04:26:44 AM »

Juliet, looking good.

Lots of great New Year's greetings.  I thought willi's Ivy and Henry was priceless.  Pat's Vela Supernova Remnant mesmerized me and I must make a puzzle out of it for the puzzle thread.

I stayed up  again, last night, watching the Sugar bowl football game.  Some surprising results in both the major bowl games yesterday.  The result for me is one tired (tired hell, wiped out) senior citizen. who is only  going to greet, then retreat.

Hopefully, later on this year, I will catch up with my missing rest and become a smiley old man.  Meanwhile, everyone take good care of themselves, we have a whole year ahead of us in which to excel.

calhound

• Eagle nest and Bear watcher since 2/23/11
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2015, 05:28:54 AM »

Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them. Dalai Lama and mb

obsver446

« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2015, 06:36:04 AM »

Well, cal, it's like this about ra---some teachers have success, and some failures???..lol  lol     Going out for breakfast, to recycle and then groceries. bbl

jpalmken

« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2015, 08:54:02 AM »

The Old Hospital  3:35

DeborahG

« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2015, 09:48:21 AM »

Good Morning Everyone! Cal, Thanks for asking about my Tommy, he is still going off to work every day, he has issues still thought he was breathing hard on Christmas, I worry about him so much. He still has some of that swelling in his throat but he hasn't passed out lately that I know of. Thankful he can work tho, he and his family really need that.

ruesgram

« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2015, 05:29:10 PM »

Cal, neat  looking old hospital.  Took me longer than 4 minutes! :D Funny you mentioned Jerry Springer...I didn't know his show was still on until I was channel surfing today and there he was! Where do those people come from on his show anyway? :o A bunch of kooks!
Obsver, that pecan pie is just a memory now! Gone the next day!
Ra, Crow is no fan of Ohio State either! Even though Ohio is our neighbor! He was really glad Pitt lost, no fan of them either. He used to have a bumper sticker that said "I'm for whoever beats Pitt". :D
Deb, I sure can relate to being worried about your child, no matter how old they are.  Hope Tommy is ok.
Jp, pretty sparkly morn greeting! Juliet is looking good!  :D

ra

« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2015, 05:47:46 PM »

Hi Jewelies!  Had to laugh today with JP's comment about his "greet and retreat", to go along with obsver's prone crone comments.  lol

rues... I guess Crow REALLY doesn't like Pitt!  lol  I haven't seen that kind of bumper sticker!  lol

cal... I will definitely be rooting for Oregon!  And, yes, those uniforms are really green!!  lol  Getting ready to watch your Wildcats!

obsver... Are you calling me one of your failures??   :o  Now, that I think about it... I guess it wouldn't be the first time I've been called that!  lol

I've been working on my taxes today... trying to print everything out... but, my printer was giving me problems.  It kept saying I had a paper jam!  I could copy, so I knew it wasn't true.  I tried everything... even uninstalled and reinstalled the stupid thing.  Still wouldn't work.  I finally decided I would go somewhere and print the last 4 pages.  Then, a couple hours later... I was thinking... I hadn't tried restarting my laptop.  Guess what!  It works now!  Geez...  All those 7 words for nothing!  lol 

NW SC USA

obsver446

« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2015, 06:38:29 PM »

Oh, ra, I would NEVER call you a failure!!!!! lol  Glad you got your printer to work. I have a theory that mechanical things work only if they are in the mood.  Really.  Rues, what's next on the menu?

ruesgram

« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2015, 06:40:37 PM »

Ra, Pitt had one that said they were for whoever beat WVU! :D They once had that long running "Backyard Brawl" rivalry that lasted over 100 yrs! Crow wishes they would play each other again. We 60 somethings need to come up with a good comment like Jp's and Obsver's! Got any ideas? :D
Obsver, what menu? :D

ra

« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2015, 06:41:14 PM »

Chili here, obsver... still too hot to eat, but I'm really looking forward to it!  lol

NW SC USA