Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Jewel and her cubs  (Read 628237 times)

calihoula

Re: Jewel and her cubs
« Reply #26205 on: January 27, 2023, 11:12:54 AM »

hi joho hard work getting lots of groceries went in harps too unloading still unloading did barn house keeping donkey cam little shetland pony outside and outside that fence in area happy eating away on hay just it all alone sounds like a good day for you friends and food!
I've never met an animal I didn't like, and I can't say the same thing about people. Doris Day

neva

« Reply #26206 on: January 27, 2023, 05:16:21 PM »

Harris Hawk ... 29:23   62°  (3:25 pm)  Sunny and breezy.  Nice day.

Hi everyone.  I hope things are going well for everyone.  It sounds like you're having a good one.   It's the start of a slightly warmer weekend here, so I'm happy about that.

At that Service Dog Project place they have a Cowboy named Wallace that is a Bull Rider, but has been working at 'Crazy Acres' to make sure the horses that the daughter rescues are trained, in the hopes that they will be able to find a home for them.  Crazy Acres is the name of the Service Dog place.  Weekdays, he does this training in the Arena Cam, to find it, go to that cam and search with your cursor along the red line at the bottom, and most likely, on weekdays, you might find it,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIiutCVYL-4   

« Last Edit: January 27, 2023, 05:28:13 PM by neva »
"Be the person your dog thinks you are."
(J.W. Stephens)

calihoula

« Reply #26207 on: January 27, 2023, 05:28:36 PM »

hi neva! it got up to almost 50 here all snow well almost all melted muddy mess so hate that indy been charging sweets door again im not happy with this charging stuff.

hi joho went to donkey cam horse and shetland pony mule in barn everyone getting along horses ponies goats donkeys are herd animals they love being with others not sure if indy is a herd animal pearl was not she was the exception loved being the only one but she never charged sweets door miss her.
I've never met an animal I didn't like, and I can't say the same thing about people. Doris Day

calhound

• Eagle nest and Bear watcher since 2/23/11
« Reply #26208 on: January 28, 2023, 05:29:19 AM »

hi you guys its 31 36 in iceland  30 in kyiv and 51 in the barn. on our local news this morning showing power and light district food places etx and lots of chiefs fan and bengals fans too. everyone being nice bengals fan bring money to kc.  :)
 i was watching the world news at 2:30 am hard to watch those cops beating that poor man too death his poor mom. and then nancys husband being attack by that thug and now former vp pence has documents too calling for all former pres on that. and of course poor ukraine and that putin. ready to get up let out dogs head to the barn

gb ukraine gb all animals and gb all of us

http://www.jigzone.com/puzzles/36055D53B8B1?z=0
Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them. Dalai Lama and mb

calhound

« Reply #26209 on: January 28, 2023, 08:21:47 AM »

falcon out at falcon cam

Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them. Dalai Lama and mb

johoward

« Reply #26210 on: January 28, 2023, 08:41:27 AM »

6:55  GSB Cam.  One of the best.  Falcons trying to catch up with eagles.
30 degrees and cloudy here at 9:24.
I did have soup and salad at Olive Garden with old classmates, and I did have Lobster Pizza and Friday fish fry at Red lobster.  This morning sugar is high.  I wonder why.
Blood pressure high too, but I do know why?  It is because they charged so much for these meals.  These bogus "inflation" prices are making me very angry. Oil giants started it with high priced gasoline.  Now they have so much excess profit they are giving away billions to their stockholders.  It is a shame.  A national disgrace, and everyone else jumped on their bandwagon.  Campbells soup is spending our lunch money on expensive TV adds after raising their prices from $1 to $!.75. Every time his add comes on I turn the channel.
 Criminals I say. I stopped eating Campbells soup and will not buy it until it gets back to $1.
GO BENGALS! Just hope no-one gets bad hurt, because next game is THE BIG ONE! Right?
CUL EV1 GBU and GB Ukraine

calihoula

« Reply #26211 on: January 28, 2023, 09:38:03 AM »

hi joho well laughing here your morning sugar is high well i bet it is! bp too you ate more than indy yesterday! i bought cambells big can of soup savory vegetable it was 2.25 but enough for two big bowls and a cheese sandwich few saltines and a little debbie fancy cake it has two cakes in a pack i ate one other gave to the dogs. dogs got a cheese sandwich too. i see you are no longer conflicted about big game  :) go chiefs fonzie loves chiefs kingdom! really yes no get hurt please. game starts at 5:30 pm so i will be done with chores can watch the game but if chiefs start doing bad i will change the channel dont want to voodoo them then go back and see. will record it so if we win i can rewatch it. yes after this game i would say big game the superbowl

calihoula

« Reply #26212 on: January 28, 2023, 09:49:35 AM »

donkey cam shetland pony mule donkey outside next to danes behind danes cow and she is wearing a halter dane smelling donkey thru fence and dane about as tall. man on small tract hoe housing keeping

neva

« Reply #26213 on: January 28, 2023, 05:05:52 PM »

Toucan   22:18      67°  (3:26 pm)     Sunny and clear.  No breeze.  Nice day.

I hope all is well for all of you.

Hi Joho ...  I hadn't thought of Lobster pizza before, but it sounds good, as does a nice Fish Fry.  I can imagine my numbers too, though my A1c number is good these days.   You are right about prices these days too.  So many are taking advantage of the situation that we are in.  I think it is shameful.

Hi Cal ...   Your idea of a good lunch sounds good to me too.  ... the Savory Soup, etc.  You know what came to mind?  - when I first came to this forum, I was Vegan like you, and I eventually slipped off the wagon with that.  I think that I should do a bit more of that (vegan), some days.

« Last Edit: January 28, 2023, 05:21:21 PM by neva »
"Be the person your dog thinks you are."
(J.W. Stephens)

calihoula

« Reply #26214 on: January 28, 2023, 05:58:50 PM »

hi neva i think it would be good if people had a few vegan days thru the week be nice for animals i have no problem with it not for many many years makes me happy. lots of stuff to eat  my dinner was good got a little pack of ritz crackers in my knee scooter basket i park it by foot of my bed where i sleep i wake up around one am have a snack my pop in there too get a drink watch tv its on all the time go back to sleep i turned it off during the day when me and the dogs came in here penny was upset barking cause it was off. she gets upset if i am on the phone barkinh whining loud when i call to make an electronic payment recording always says im sorry i did not understand penny shut it up! i have to go outside to do that.

calhound

« Reply #26215 on: January 29, 2023, 05:26:26 AM »

The Gray Fox Visited Plus a New Bird - UPDATE January 28, 2023

Female Pine Grosbeak
The gray fox was caught on the security camera last night and it followed our trail of raw chicken up a couple steps. I wish I could show the video but it disappears in 24 hours. Tonight, we’re ready again with a trail up the steps, hoping it will start appearing out the window by my desk where we can get pictures like I did with Bob Cat and the red fox that I’d also like to see.

Male Pine Grosbeak
Male Pine Grosbeak
Male Pine Grosbeak
Male Pine Grosbeak
A new treat today was a group of pine grosbeaks that gave a couple shots in the sun. For most of their visit, though, they lived up to their name by eating white pine seeds in the tippy top of a white pine where they were hard to see. I hope these beautiful birds keep coming. One reason is so I can better understand what I’m seeing for a bill on one of the birds. The bill of the one in the snow looks more like a nose than a bill. We’ll see if they solve the mystery tomorrow.

Thank you for all you do,
Lynn Rogers, Biologist, Wildlife Research Institute and North American Bear Center

calhound

« Reply #26216 on: January 29, 2023, 05:37:37 AM »

hi you guys its 12 feels like -2 little snow flurries 36 in iceland 30 in kyiv and 51 in the barn.maybe had murdered a mouse overnight i was not happy about it and told her so. new bird is a beauty. wish bob would come back and murder anything just eat what dr rogers or night eyes threw out.

today big game will be very cold saw on my local news lots of bengals fan here in kc for the game and eating at places and chiefs fan being very nice open doors for them and bengals fans said how nice everyone was.  :) kitchen coyotees going at it so i got to go lots to do.

neva i saw on the weather channel earlier it was 41 for you so chilly not this chilly but still pretty chilly.

gb ukraine gb all animals and gb all of us

http://www.jigzone.com/puzzles/D6055D5101AC?z=0

calihoula

« Reply #26217 on: January 29, 2023, 06:37:41 AM »

donkey cam another horse in there too next stall over saw its head and this horse raised its head saw housekeeping at back door and barn birds flew on rail in front of cam they have bird feeders hanging out horse came by mule mule quickly turned as to kick come on house keeping horse moved away. some snow at falcon cam went back everyone is good wherever that horse moves too little shetland follows

« Last Edit: January 29, 2023, 06:46:19 AM by calihoula »

johoward

« Reply #26218 on: January 29, 2023, 07:51:59 AM »

Hi EV1 Good morning. Rainy and warm all night.  Drying up now.
7:12  Watery eyes.  I think I should put on my glasses. I will try that tomorrow.
Now I will say CUL EV1, and go get my day started.  Just got up and came right here.  It is how I like to start out.   May be addicted.  This morning I even tried reading my paper on line.  Not the same by a long shot, but I can get the news.
I am so happy to think we are all watching the same animal cams each day. Did we say Yay!! Pa bear cam is back?
Bye now GBU and GB Ukraine

calihoula

« Reply #26219 on: January 29, 2023, 08:59:54 AM »

hi joho came back from barn its cold outside barn at 51 but furnace running alot still its warm in there. filled up my outside bird feeders went to donkey cam they are outside that mule looks like a big donkey its tail is not like indys indy has a horse tail indys mane really thick full stands straight up its ruff when you comb it looks soft but little ruff and he does not have white like circles around his eyes like a donkey that little donkey is staying close to the big one. i google ukraine read that stuff i know not the same but yes you can read the news. maybe not chop down so many trees if no paper newpaper