Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Jewel and her cubs  (Read 622865 times)

calihoula

Re: Jewel and her cubs
« Reply #25575 on: September 13, 2022, 12:26:49 PM »

hi joho i just watched putting queens casket on that huge military plane so very sad leaving her scotland for last time her daughter princess anne has been with her mothers casket always standing guard in her military gear said she is only woman to do that when her casket on the plane anne then went up the ramp after her mother king charles is in london waiting for them will take an hour so i got pearls hay feeder loaded up filled dog pans filled water so i can watch plane land crying my eyes out i will have to watch chiefs give up some sleep i need to save my record time for monday funeral joe comes at ten for pearl and i want to keep that. so happy princess anne will take care of her mothers horses. she loves them rides them andrew takes the dogs since he got strip of stuff he has lots of time to be with the dogs he got her two of them his ex fergie is his roommate and she will take care of them too. its what she wanted. its okay to be sad joho.
I've never met an animal I didn't like, and I can't say the same thing about people. Doris Day

calihoula

« Reply #25576 on: September 13, 2022, 01:49:48 PM »

riders paying respect to the queen how happy this would make her
I've never met an animal I didn't like, and I can't say the same thing about people. Doris Day

neva

« Reply #25577 on: September 13, 2022, 03:25:03 PM »

I just tried to post and it wouldn't post.  All is well here and glad to hear that you both seem to be alright too.

Puzzle  32:32   /    temp  88°
« Last Edit: September 13, 2022, 03:28:10 PM by neva »
"Be the person your dog thinks you are."
(J.W. Stephens)

calhound

• Eagle nest and Bear watcher since 2/23/11
« Reply #25578 on: September 14, 2022, 05:08:39 AM »

hi you guys its 62 here 51 and sunny in iceland i need to try to mow the dogs yard this morning so having to hurry up make time for that.

hi joho and neva!

GB the queen gb the king gb ukraine who is doing good and now some people over in russia calling for putin to resign

http://www.jigzone.com/puzzles/31055D53CC11

Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them. Dalai Lama and mb

johoward

« Reply #25579 on: September 14, 2022, 07:19:17 AM »

6:56  Sticky mouse.
 61 degrees and cloudy, but dry.
 Bills to pay. So GTG.
Sounds like a few brave souls speaking out in Russia.  Maybe the veil of secrecy is starting to lift. 
The artificial inflation initiated by the captains of industry, like Campbell's soup CEO, to hurt Biden are hurting us too.  Looks like things will get worse before getting better.
CUL EV1
GBU and GB Ukraine

calihoula

« Reply #25580 on: September 14, 2022, 11:01:59 AM »

Russian President Vladimir Putin is facing calls to resign from deputies from 18 Russian municipalities over his handling of the war in Ukraine.

“We, the municipal deputies of Russia, believe that the actions of Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin are harming the future of Russia and its citizens,” said the petition, which is circulating on Twitter. “We demand that Vladimir Putin steps down from the post of president of the Russian Federation!”

The petition was initially signed by 18 officials representing municipalities in Moscow, St. Petersburg and the city of Kolpino.

calihoula

« Reply #25581 on: September 15, 2022, 02:48:24 PM »

hi you guys its i dont know hot here on my ipad dont know iceland cant do dog shame on ipad

http://www.jigzone.com/puzzles/06055D50DECA

gb the queen gb the king gb ukraine

neva

« Reply #25582 on: September 15, 2022, 07:24:19 PM »

River Boat ...  34:25     94°  (4:27 pm)   Sunny, no wind, kind of warm outside.

Hi you two. 

I think you mentioned yesterday, Cal, that it was sunny in Iceland.  Shocking! ... but nice.  I never would have guessed that Iceland would be such a rainy place so much of the time.

Yes, and there's also the news that so many important men that criticize Putin, suffer such odd accidents and deaths these days.  Maybe one day, somebody will figure out how to get to him, one way of the other.

Harlow is settling down a little bit more.  Thank goodness!  One problem when she first got here was she would gulp down what she was eating and then run over and try to take the food out of Zoe's mouth... which didn't go over very well with Zoe.  I had a mental picture of little wolves mobbing their mother when she comes back with food.

« Last Edit: September 15, 2022, 07:30:24 PM by neva »
"Be the person your dog thinks you are."
(J.W. Stephens)

johoward

« Reply #25583 on: September 15, 2022, 08:49:21 PM »

6:07 again my normal time.  Went with Deb and Boss to a fenced in play area tonight.  He did well most of the time.  He did go for a fawn at the back fence which was scary because the fence is only 4 ft high and he has jumped a 6 ft fence.  Debbie called him off and he came back to her.  She was thrilled.  He hates water she says, but tonight she coaxed him to put his two feet into the edge of a pond, and he did. She was again thrilled.  Her girl Shannon has a retriever dog who celebrates in the water all the time. Debbie is jealous that Boss is water shy. Well it was a good outing anyway.  He played with his soccer ball and a throw toy a little bit.  Not enough for Debbie.  She would play with him for hours if he would, but he won't.
Went to Debbies for dinner.  Mary called to say she and Dash are sick with a cold.  Debbie will go to Mary's house in the morning so Dash can sleep in to heal.
  I will take a bus tour to Lakeview Cemetary and lunch in Little Italy on Cleveland's East side.
Now Mika is waiting for me on Bear.org caht so GBU and GB Ukraine

calhound

« Reply #25584 on: September 16, 2022, 05:10:01 AM »

hi you guys its 63 here

hi joho boss is doing good. i think my allergies are acting up sneezing runny nose.

hi neva

GB the queen the king ukraine and all of us

http://www.jigzone.com/puzzles/0A055D51FF9E
Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them. Dalai Lama and mb

johoward

« Reply #25585 on: September 16, 2022, 09:57:08 PM »

5:50 On rope. Hot and sunny now.
Went to Little Italy and Lakeview Cemetery.  Good time and good day too.  Saw Garfield tomb. It is big and tall.  The largest Presidential tomb in the country.  He, his  wife, and their two children are interred here.  Very impressive.  Saw many famous graves. 
Then went a few blocks to Murry Hill and Little Italy.  Many eateries and shops here including two bakeries and a tobacco shop.  All historic places, but still functioning. Had spaghetti and meat balls with a salad and wedding soup.  All very good.  Ate in Guarino's Restaurant.  Good atmosphere.  Even had the quaint outdoor patio you would expect in Italy. Went across the street into the Cargo Bakery.  Got six small cannoli.  I just finished eating them all.  Little Italy was first settled by artisans  from Italy brought here to build the Lakeview cemetery.   With no public transportation at that time it was natural for the workers to live within walking distance of the project.  So they created Little Italy, and their descendants still live there.
CUL EV1 GBU and GB Ukraine

calhound

« Reply #25586 on: September 17, 2022, 05:46:04 AM »

A Quiet Day - UPDATE September 16, 2022

The day ended capped off with a nice visit from Pixie and her cubs (too dark for a picture). We heard no shots today. Rain kept the hunters away. The day before yesterday gave a nice look at Eva (picture), a yearling from Donna’s tenth litter last year when she was 21. 22-year-old Donna has now had 28 cubs—within one of 23-year-old RC’s 29 cubs. She mated with Spanky last year, but no cubs resulted. Donna and RC are now tied at 10 litters each.Beaver lodge built in 77 fresh mud

A sunny morning three days ago started with a look at the beaver lodge that was freshly mudded overnight.

Tomorrow starts the last big weekend of bear hunting that eases off with the opening of grouse season that starts tomorrow. Breathing easier.

Thank you for all you do,
Lynn Rogers, Biologist, Wildlife Research Institute and North American Bear Center

calhound

« Reply #25587 on: September 17, 2022, 05:50:35 AM »

hi you guys its 70  51 and raining in iceland good still no shots thank you god for the rain on the stupid hunters. cant take some rain but murder a bear. poor grouse

hi joho sounds like you had a good time and saw many things. it is suppose to be 100 here this weekend summer will not be over till halloween.

hi alice she is doing better  not there yet but better

http://www.jigzone.com/puzzles/06055D517455?z=0

johoward

« Reply #25588 on: September 17, 2022, 08:38:22 AM »

6:09  See?  My normal.
60 degrees and sunny.  Hot rods and classics are heading for the Sat. car shows this morning.  The nearest show is in town now at the Elyria Apple Festival.  I may stop down there later today for a fritter and an Italian Sausage sandwich. 
Was a good day trip to Lakeview. 
Going to be a hot one today.  So I will go now and start outside activities.  Maybe a bike ride or hike to start.  Depends on how hot it feels.  Says 60 on computer, but weather channel says 80 already.  Have not been out yet.  So I don't know how it feels.
Time to go now. 
So CUL EV1 GBU and GB Ukraine.

johoward

« Reply #25589 on: September 17, 2022, 05:30:01 PM »

I did ride the bike a few miles.  Then went to the Apple Fest for too much lunch. LOL I had Italian Sausage, then paprikash, then fritter, then bratwurst, and the corn dog.  Then told the county engineers tent that I think the county road near me is too rough for a newly resurfaced road.
 Then I went home, sat in stuffed chair, and did not wake up until now. LOL
Been a nice day for me.  Mary and Dash are feeling better and going to the store. 
Have not heard from Debbie, but I am sure she is OK and doing something with Boss or Brian's boys Nick and Odin.
It is evening now.  If it is cooling down a little I will go for a walk before dinner.  Which will be small.
So good bye for now my friends.
GBU and GB Ukraine.