Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 546213 times)

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #7605 on: July 31, 2023, 09:46:16 AM »

When  you don't know what you're doing---
But, want to help.

Ditto Tsk---KB   " I sits where I can sits"  says that cute little bear.  ;)

Tsk- you know,  I now owe you two photos  1) my glass tops for livingroom furniture and   2) the deck chairs  Like I tell Maggie, " I'm working on it."  ;D  It'll happen.
Kelly's baby  due date, I had a brain 'fart' or something.

E4E- I owe  you a photo of my front porch. Be mind full , I need to hose off the side tables so they match the chairs

CLynn-I think Honey is doing fine with all considered.      LOL, H & H on kitchen table,  you have four eyes watching your every move. I like your #3 today

Lisa-  LOL I not gonna forget Kelly's due date now.  ;D   You were previously married before Jeff?!  Well that makes a few  of us here that are 'second-time-around' . ;)

Lani- I knew I missed some of your post! I have to tell Jim about your   driveway oil remover--"Oil Eater Overnight Stain Remover.
You know that man has  cheap kitty litter spread over those oil stains in our garage!! It's an on going oil drip from the Pontiac. It can never stay 'fixed'. 
 And, Aly was visiting?  Glad she's home safely.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2023, 09:57:53 AM by Phyl »
"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #7607 on: July 31, 2023, 09:54:35 AM »

You know---I'm on the 'bloody' edge of me seat with excitement over this baby!  And, I'm not a relative!    ;D

#IstandwithEvan

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #7608 on: July 31, 2023, 11:04:29 AM »

Royal Albatross - 7/31 World Ranger Day
A time to think about all the wonderful and hard work Rangers do in your part of the world.

Thank you to all the DOC Rangers at Taiaroa Head, looking after the Northern Royal Albatross and their environment here at the colony. Have a great day!

Good morning Beakers!
Morning Lilbro, Blschue, Lori, Clynn, Tsk, Lisa, Karen, Oldguy, Puff, Eagles, Kb, Tig, Baz, Phyl, Peep, Jaspurr, Pink, Jilltosa, BL, Eburg, Weasel, Ezee, Bggolden, T40, ssrl, Maxie, Nrstooge, Omasawyer, Paulie, jicaji, LB, and All!

Clynn, Phyl, Aly and Dewey drove to Eugene, OR to see my sister/family and watch Peyton this past weekend. Aly hadn't seen my sister since my mother's funeral in 1998. Though a short visit, it was very special... lots of hugs.... She and Dewey drove back from Eugene to their home in Medford.  :). {{{Honey}}}

Phyl, sweet pic of Blue birds  :-* ... Mike wanted me to use kitty litter for oil stains too. But, he doesn't clean it up. I do and it takes a few tries. There are 20 spots from his car on our cobblestone driveway and this is monsoon season. I'm not having the mess. I did online research, checked out the comments sections. This oil remover is fantastic! Pour it slowly on an oily spot, starting from the middle letting the liquid slowly work it's way past the spot, let sit overnight or 12 hours. It dries into a light dust, sweep it up the next day! DONE! I've been having fun cleaning up the spots in the garage. I bought the product from Tractor Supply in town, only $12.99 for 32 ounces. Of course since the outside temps have been in the high 90s, the liquid spots on the driveway have dried up in less than 4 hours, a quick clean before nightfall.

Kb, love the Brook Falls bear! ;D

Clynn, what a great video of Boulder osprey chicks watching #1 diving for fish! The nest is in a perfect spot for teaching ospreys how to be great fishers.

Lisa, talons crossed all goes well with the repairs... lots of hugs and tears between Aly and my sister.  :-* .... Maybe Kelly will make an exception for your ex and allow another visit, that is such a long way to come for such a short visit. Well, at least baby will be close for you/Jeff to visit.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #7609 on: July 31, 2023, 11:13:56 AM »

some bounce
Yep, Lisa, it started with about 12 folks in a private home in 1948.
When our beloved pastor was hired in  1991 things started to progress. We started attending in 2001 and became members in 2005. The church is getting bigger but our values are solid and our debt paid.
Laundry day...
TTFN
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #7610 on: July 31, 2023, 11:32:53 AM »

CLYNN   We are "taking time to make our souls happy" and I said to Tim - lets drop everything and head to the Botanic garden this AM as it is such a gorgeous day.  So he is almost done with his "stuff" and we will head there.  I even got out early and did my walking.  Energy is just kicked up when the humidity and temps cool down -  - when's fall?  LOL   Those osprey dives looked a bit like belly flops off the high dive  LOL  I think those were the judges sitting above the board   ;D ;D   Honey seems to be holding her own for sure.  :-*

(((LISA)))   

PHYL   Cute sculpture  ;)

LANI   those rangers put a lot of time in but what a fun job  :D
Chicagoland

LisaG1967

« Reply #7611 on: July 31, 2023, 01:56:28 PM »

Phyl - Yep, I was married for almost 9 years to ex, he is Bradley's father not Jeff, but you would never know that Jeff wasn't his father.  He treats him as if he were his own. 

Lani - Thanks for the talons crossed on repairs.  Jeff will need to bring his car back at the end of Aug for the panoramic sunroof repair, as they send that out.  He will get a loaner from Lincoln for the time his car is being repaired.  Aww, on the lots of hugs and tears between Aly and your sister.  :-*  I am really biting my tongue, cause I think the "no visiting" even included me & Jeff not going to the house after the baby is born, but her mother arrived yesterday and will be there for several weeks.  I think if one set of parents can be there, its only fair for the others to visit, too. 

tig - Wow, your church has grown.  Oh, thanks for the reminder...I have towels to fold  ;D

tsk - Enjoy the gardens!

kbshcb

« Reply #7612 on: July 31, 2023, 03:41:50 PM »

Wellie.....State Farm says they won't grandfather me in to the policy I purchased in 2018 for 10,000 in sewer main line repair today....I was told on page 12 of a renewal sent to me in June, 2020...revealed their policy change.....well, I found this as well....seems to me they have to call me which they didn't.
And, I told the agent it was shameful considering my husband was dying in June of 2020.
Wish there were lawyers on here, LOl

https://corporate.findlaw.com/corporate-governance/insurers-obligated-to-notify-insured-of-changes-in-coverage.html?fbclid=IwAR3Acvhw-YheC5fywJmjMqUcuGYhxOvR-w2O9Z5K4Rc5_pAym6f4flzckJ4
Says insurers are obligated to notify policy holders by phone....

I need a fix so as I can flush tp.....ya know..

Eagles4evr1116

• Decorah follower since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #7613 on: July 31, 2023, 04:45:40 PM »

Sunny - high of 70

Lani - That's wonderful that Peyton did so well at the competition!!! Sounds like Peyton is a social person and enjoys meeting new people! :)    Thank you for well wishes for my mom and sis (I was over there earlier this morning)  mom is hangin in there awaiting surgery, and my sister seems to be feeling pretty good - just the raspy voice thing! ;)   How is Mike doing?
Thank you for the Royal Albatross pictures!

Baz - Do you know if your niece received her 2nd piece of luggage from the airline yet?  Sure hope she did.

Phyl - Nice to enjoy your new deck chairs - undoubtedly you and Jim will enjoy many more hours out there! 8) ;D   So cute the little BBs have their pin feathers!

Kb - Love the bear sittin out on the river pic!  I've always loved that song from Otis Redding too!!  Hope you enjoyed your morning walk and watering.  I watered out front and a little later, I will water out back.  Watering is something I do everyday too, although sometimes I will skip something if it isn't needing more water yet.
Oh no, just read about the Insurance situation.   It just doesn't seem right to notify you on page 12 of a renewal in 2020. :o ::)  I wish they would somehow make it fair with you.

Tsk - Kris was honored to win the award, but he sure was not expecting to - he was in a nearby ice cream shop! Lol! He expressed his gratefulness & lots of thank you's!

Clynn - I especially love the saying by Mother Teresa in your morning post. :)    You are correct in saying Kris is a perfectionist with his cars. :)   Although he was not the one who painted the car, he does nearly everything else himself.  So happy that Honey is doing pretty well - still jumping up, eating, etc.  ;D

Tig - I did some laundry yesterday - there is always something to be done - right?!  ;D

LisaG - My heart goes out to you in reading about the 'visiting' when the baby is born.  Hope all works out for all of you {{{Lisa}}}

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #7614 on: July 31, 2023, 05:19:33 PM »

(((((LISA)))))

KB  Something like that is so easy to miss in pages and pages of an insurance policy.  Personally I need something on page 1 in bold print that says Policy changes 1.    2.   3...  details on subsequent pages.  It certainly was a time of distraction for you.  In your neighborhood resource group, could you reach out?  If you asked in ours I know some lawyers would pop up....
Chicagoland

kbshcb

« Reply #7615 on: July 31, 2023, 05:33:54 PM »

(((((LISA)))))

KB  Something like that is so easy to miss in pages and pages of an insurance policy.  Personally I need something on page 1 in bold print that says Policy changes 1.    2.   3...  details on subsequent pages.  It certainly was a time of distraction for you.  In your neighborhood resource group, could you reach out?  If you asked in ours I know some lawyers would pop up....

If you read the lawfare article I posted they HAVE to call you..multiple states have sued about this prior to 2017...no I can't afford a lawyer....but some one may pop up for advice?

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #7616 on: July 31, 2023, 06:38:45 PM »

KB   I forgot to mention - someone will say - "call me I'll give you a consult free".   If they are supposed to call you - who answers their phone nowadays and how do you know it isn't a scam???
Chicagoland

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #7617 on: July 31, 2023, 06:47:23 PM »

Happy Day, Beakers!  :)

I got to pick up my repaired car today. Yay!

"Have car - Will travel."  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zVpGTA0gDs

I did not know that "Have gun - Will travel" - "Paladin" was written by Gene Roddenberry!!  I love looking at the working titles from the old TV shows and movies from my childhood, and see the names that I didn't know back then, but that I recognize today from their further years of work in the industry.

A "funny" ;D ;D ;D

« Last Edit: July 31, 2023, 06:49:26 PM by baziunc »
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

Phyl

« Reply #7618 on: July 31, 2023, 06:48:30 PM »

(((((LISA)))))

I'd need the same type page, too.

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #7619 on: July 31, 2023, 06:50:13 PM »

Lani- tks for the Royal Albatross - 7/31 World Ranger Day  collage It's nice to have the Royals special moments  put altogether.   Aly not seen her aunt in 25yrs. A long time to catch up on---may be they and you/ Shannon can get together  for some fun.  Jim's home and I've told him  about the "Oil Eater Overnight Stain Remover.  ;)

Tig- nice bit of history on your church

Tsk- I have pictures of the livingroom furniture and deck chairs. Now waiting to be uploaded.

E4E- same for you on front porch

{{{Lisa}}} I have no doubt Jeff was/is  a good dad to Bradley. Guess it's not for me to understand the baby situ--Sure hope it's all a misunderstanding.
                   Wishing you the best on the auto repairs as well

{{{Kb}}}  🙏 's 

Bazi- LOL

#IstandwithEvan