Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 547228 times)

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #8775 on: September 05, 2023, 11:34:52 AM »

Bearstudy - All is Well - UPDATE September 4, 2023

https://www.bearstudy.org/updates/daily-updates/4803-all-is-well-update-september-4-2023.html

Rocky is RC's lone male cub

Good morning Beakers!
Morning Lilbro, Blschue, Lori, Clynn, Tsk, Lisa, Karen, Oldguy, Puff, Eagles, Kb, Tig, Baz, Phyl, Peep, Jaspurr, Pink, Jilltosa, BL, Eburg, Weasel, Ezee, Bggolden, T40, ssrl, Maxie, Nrstooge, Omasawyer, Paulie, jicaji, LB, and All!

Phyl, Black Eagles chick is doing well and looks very healthy! Thanks for the LiveScience article on the new antibiotic .... I

Karen, Piper doesn't want clean unscented toys! LOL!

Lisa, sweet beautiful baby girl!  :-* ... glad you're feeling better. You and Jeff enjoy the day!  ;D

Clynn, nice pic of Makatsa ... awww {{{Kelsey}}} will be older than her mom. LOL! You're getting away with that one. LOL!!! ... good thought about ACME being possibly owned by the roadrunner! i loved the cartoons! ... Idiots and a ladders.  ::)

Hi Eagles  :)

Puff, We love a good Caesar salad. Our favorite was at a restaurant in Sausalito, CA. Maybe someday you'll share your recipe.

Tig, I hope your appt goes well.

Kb, that is a very healthy and gorgeous anthurium! It must be at the perfect spot. I've never had success with them.  :-\   We don't have Disney+. I already subscribe to 5 streaming channels  :-\ ... YAY, cooler temps coming your way.... awww, sweet pup and chick.  :-*
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

kbshcb

« Reply #8776 on: September 05, 2023, 12:16:09 PM »

Lani - thanks and good to hear...it's my first anthurium and a cutting from ssrl's original one..

Perhaps Disney + shows will end up on Nat Geo someday?....or another channel....if so, they are worth it.
Yeah, the subscriptions do add up...but I think? every area/major player offers some for free or lesser charge. We also have an apple tv stick which then has prime shows and other channels....we particularly like listening to long form video podcasts....watched one last night for 3.5 hours....also on you tube so....the smartest man I've ever listened to, Eric Weinstein...a physicist and former hedge fund guy....brilliant. I am grateful to watch anything other than normal tv shows...LOL

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #8777 on: September 05, 2023, 12:45:32 PM »

PHYL  Fascinating info on a slayer of MRSA

LISA   Awww  Sweet Sydney  ;D :-*

CLYNN  Stacked ladders but knee pads for safety  ::) ::) ::)   Love that road in Norway.  Reminds me of the twisty road in Door county to to the ferry at Northport.

PUFF   I didn't know that about planting hot peppers close to sweet peppers... :o

TIG  An hour to your dentist is real dedication  LOL

KB   Cute litle puppy and chick trying to help  :-*  Looks like the anthurium should do well.  It looks so healthy

LANI   thanks for "all's well" bear report.   They named a Lucy offspring after you  ;D ;)
Chicagoland

LisaG1967

« Reply #8778 on: September 05, 2023, 04:18:08 PM »

Lani & tsk - Thanks for kind words on Sydney's pic. 

Have a good night, everyone  :)

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #8779 on: September 05, 2023, 04:34:27 PM »

some bounce

A small filling will be made in 6 months. Our dentist moved to join her husband's practice when her Dad's practice closed due to his retirement. Camper likes her (important) and she attends our church.

It is a pretty drive through the country. I saw 1 BE and 3 TVs today.

Now to watch the recording I made of tennis.
SED
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

ezee que

• Born Free
« Reply #8780 on: September 05, 2023, 04:52:59 PM »

Hello folks. It has been a long time, but still fresh in memory. How is everyone doing? If you remember I was frequenting the Avon Lake Bald Eagle nest a couple years ago. As I was into photography and loved to take pictures of the eagles. I have not been to the nest at all this year. I still have my photo equipment, but very little time to actually use it. So right now I am just an online follower. But if ever I go back and decide to capture some images, I will surely share them here.
Set you face toward the sun and the shadows will fall behind you.      Old proverb.

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #8781 on: September 05, 2023, 04:54:06 PM »

E4E don't think it's possible to have too much "Peanuts'; I mostly get concerned about those who view my Bluebird thread here in the Forum https://raptorresource.org/raptorresource/forum/index.php?topic=2741.0 I  have loads of followers and over 25,600 views since I've started posting here.

Puff do enjoy your big salad tonight

Tig easy does the mowing and good luck with the dental appt---now I see  just a 'filling' in 6mos. Not bad at all. Congrats

KB sadly Disney owns Nat'l Geographic magazine, paper and digital and also controls the programing  :'( :'( :'(  Good luck with the anthurium esp. since it means so much and who gave it to you. ;)

Lani many tks for the Bear Study update...relieved it's an "All's well' report. The bears look great! And a 'namesake'. 
Hopefully the girls and their canine fellas will be home for Thanksgiving and Christmas.
"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #8782 on: September 05, 2023, 04:59:37 PM »

Sending a "Good Evening' with SEDs  to Everyone !

"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#IstandwithEvan

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #8783 on: September 05, 2023, 05:19:36 PM »

some bounce

Welcome back Ezee !!!
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #8784 on: September 05, 2023, 06:45:28 PM »

TIG   Perfect ride to the dentist - Well worth it. ;D

EZEE   OMG  a voice from the past - Of course I remember you and those wonderful Avon pics you would post - Hope all has been OK with you and it so nice to have you here again.  Welcome back.
Chicagoland

karengramke

« Reply #8785 on: September 05, 2023, 06:56:48 PM »

Ezee q.   Ah yes , I remember it well,  as tsk said, great pictures!  Hope all is well.   Very good to see you!
Seds

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #8786 on: September 05, 2023, 07:32:40 PM »

Hello folks. It has been a long time, but still fresh in memory. How is everyone doing? If you remember I was frequenting the Avon Lake Bald Eagle nest a couple years ago. As I was into photography and loved to take pictures of the eagles. I have not been to the nest at all this year. I still have my photo equipment, but very little time to actually use it. So right now I am just an online follower. But if ever I go back and decide to capture some images, I will surely share them here.

Ezee, it's wonderful to see your post!  ;D We could never forget your excellent pics! Mike goes to Avon Lake often now because of work! He hasn't had time to see the nest, I don't know if he ever will.... I hope you and your family and fur family are well.  :). Looking forward to seeing your beautiful pics again.  ;D
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Eagles4evr1116

• Decorah follower since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #8787 on: September 05, 2023, 07:37:54 PM »

This is retyping after sitting here for an hour - I just lost my post, but doing a quick one to replace it.

Puff - I bet Ton had the best peppers!!  I don't doubt that you make a delicious Caesar salad - Yumm!

Tig - Sounds like a good appt today at the dentist and of course it is important that Camper likes them too! ;D

Kb - When our son was stationed in Norway for a time while in the USMC, he said that Norway was the most beautiful place he had ever been.  Thank you for posting the Atlantic road.

LisaG - How was the trip to BJ's? :)

Lani - Thank you for Bearstudy - beautiful picture. :)

Ezee - So wonderful to see you post in here again!!  I do remember how you were always keeping us informed of the Avon Lake BE's.  I will look forward to any pics you might share here!

Hi Karen  :)

Beakers have a good night.

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #8788 on: September 05, 2023, 08:58:17 PM »

Lori, LOLOLOL - that "one" co-worker - Funny!  :D :D :D :D  Destini is lookin' good! She is definitely The Boss!  :-* :D  I hope you had a great Labor Day!!
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #8789 on: September 05, 2023, 09:11:33 PM »

Good Morning Beakers

tsk - Sounds like an interesting wedding.  I am feeling a lil better today, so Jeff and I are going to head out to BJ's.  Aww, life on the Banyan tree!

karen - That is so true what you said, until u have experienced the hot and humid south you do not know what hot is! I remember the first time I took Jeff down to New Orleans, and we walked out of the airport he was like OMG..I can't breathe.  Piper is a big helper! 

Phyl - Glad to read that you and Jim are feeling better.  Thanks for the pics of BB's and Black ealges.

baz - Thanks for that info on Charter.  I just thought they were not around any longer, since our cable company has changed hands so many times in the past 25 years.

E4E - Glad you had a nice day with mom & sis.  :)

Lori - Love all your labor day pets are "in training", especially Ms Destini!

Lani - Awww, the other hard worker, so cute!  Hard to believe Christmas will be here soon.  Beautiful good night pic!

My sweet girl turned 1 month old yesterday  :D

Lisa, awww, she is such a sweet doll! I can't believe she is already a month old!! Such a sweet picture of her.  :-* :-* :)
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center