Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 471225 times)

BrokenLug

Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #10605 on: October 28, 2023, 12:53:04 PM »

KarenG OG "peeked in" on the forum at 9:30 am today.
Last post was very early AM on 10/23/23.   :)

Lani I think that's the 1st picture of you I've seen.
Very cute, you and Weezel.   :-*
U. S. A.

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #10607 on: October 28, 2023, 03:27:47 PM »

PUFF   Loved the snug sack story  ;D ;D

CLYNN  Good Caturday pics this AM  ;D  Mowing a snowing lawn in Sept  :o  Shorts no less.   That miniature of the Lucy set was just as I remembered.

LORI  Loved the last gif   So funny with all the cats and pumpkins on their heads   ;) ;)

LISA  I thought Grandma would have something special  LOL

KAREN  I expect in warm climates impatiens might reseed - Of course we would never see that here  LOL

LANI   Mummy kitty  LOL   WOW  I wouldn't think you had an arm left after that wringer incident!  Think your age saved you  ;)    What a sweet pic of you and Weasel  :-*

T40  That 3rd compilation was good  ;D   " Craziest video"  LOLOLOL   Cats and dogs mimicking  ;D    Wolf urine  LOLOL
Can you imagine if that fast train had taken off  :o :o
Chicagoland

kbshcb

« Reply #10608 on: October 28, 2023, 03:35:46 PM »

Big Kitty!....SW MN..near Marshall, MN....oh my.

Have Andrew here: cleaned gutters, wrapping chicken wire around things that need rabbit protection, and hopefully move the boulder to the end of my property and finish adding tin to shed.
We shall see: Snow heading in. so far the necessary stuff: gutters and fencing are almost done.

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #10609 on: October 28, 2023, 03:46:32 PM »

bbrrrrounce

Some pics from Camper... Sandhill Crane

Tig, gorgeous pics by Camper!!!  :)
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

baziunc

« Reply #10610 on: October 28, 2023, 04:02:26 PM »

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

Puff

« Reply #10611 on: October 28, 2023, 04:06:35 PM »

Lani Your weezel had white toes.  You both look so contented.

P
« Last Edit: October 28, 2023, 04:11:37 PM by Puff »

baziunc

« Reply #10612 on: October 28, 2023, 04:08:28 PM »

Bbrroounce
Downstairs doing laundry and switching to heat. It was 56 degrees on first floor this a.m.
Yay Rangers! Sorry Lani... I need to root for the team that beat the team that beat us. Lol.
TTFN

LOL Tig, Mike would agree with you. He says, "Always root for the team that beats you. Because then you know you've lost to the Best!" .... but, I'm a poor sport. LOL!! ;D ;D ;D

Lani, I'm with you!!   ;D   Most times, I want the team that beat my team to go down in flames!!  ;D

baziunc

« Reply #10613 on: October 28, 2023, 04:47:25 PM »

Happy Day (and Caturday), Beakers! :D

Lani, love that pic of you and Weezel!! So happy and sweet!  :-*  I remember other pics you've posted in the Beak before, but not one when your hair was short like that.

Oldguy, I hope you're feeling okay, and enjoy some Saturday evening cards and good eats!  :)

Karen, I hope you get good CPAP results! Sounds like it's fixed, so I hope it made for comfortable sleeping last night.  My mother's Impatiens re-seeded every year, too, but she planted hybrids, and of course the seeds reverted back to the original, non-hybrid version, so she would pull them and re-plant from scratch every Spring.

Clynn, yes, I've been spying on Swampy the Gator most every day - saw him yesterday, but missed him today... so far.  Yes, my knee did "twist and shout" from the walking.  ::)  ;)  It tried to get me in a conference before I went out for my walk today... but I declined that call, and took a great walk today - 1 hour and 40 minutes!!!  I might be getting a "wake-up call" from my knee tomorrow morning!!  It has been just gorgeous here - that arctic chill won't arrive here till Tuesday night. Today I walked a path through some woods, down to a kayak launch, that I found a sign for on a walk earlier this week, that I didn't know was there and didn't have time to investigate then - it feeds right into a very cool Cypress swamp, which leads to an intracoastal waterway. I was on high alert for gators there!  Perfect spot for them!! It was gorgeous down in that spot - some very tall Cypress... many dead or dying, and some of the usual Cypress Knees, too. Lovely day... part of my walk included a nice street with loads of trees, including some very large trees that made a closed canopy overhead, all the way across to the large trees on the other side of the street. I always love that! I also passed a long drive to a house I had never walked past before, that had a low sign right where their driveway meets the street that read, "Protected by a wolf." LOL!    I saw some very fun Halloween yard decorations.  I also saw a gravestone for Ann Thrax  ;D and another that read, "Rest in Pieces."  ;D ;D  I made a lot of new, hidden discoveries on my walk today!!  I will go back to investigate some of them further.  The gaggle of Canada Geese I passed were so laid back that they didn't flutter a feather when I walked right by them, though the Big Guy in Charge kept his eyes on me the whole time.  ;)

TSK, I agree with you!  it's always better when I don't talk myself out of my walk.  I only saw one Monarch  today - it fluttered straight across my walking path, about a foot in front of me. So pretty! I always think of you when I see a Monarch.  :-*

I'm starving - I haven't eaten since breakfast... Heading to the kitchen to pour a snack.  ;)   ... and get something to eat...
  ;D

Have a good evening, Beakers. Peace.

« Last Edit: October 28, 2023, 04:52:03 PM by baziunc »

LisaG1967

« Reply #10614 on: October 28, 2023, 05:16:19 PM »

karen - LOL, that was my plan, and I might not even eat till after they leave!  ;D  Glad to hear that you have the cpap thing all figured out. 

kb - I hope you are inside getting warmed up.  clynn's pic of guy mowing...too funny!

Lani - Awww, now I can out a face with a name!  Love the pic. Morning kitty is adorable, too!

T40 - Thanks for videos...still working on some.  :D

tsk:D

baz - Enjoy your liquid snack.  :D

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #10615 on: October 28, 2023, 06:29:56 PM »

BAZI   That was my favorite of Lori's posts too LOL   You are really getting in shape for a "walking "marathon  ;)  Amazing time but so much to be distracted by to make the time just fly by.   "Pour a snack"   ::)
Chicagoland

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #10616 on: October 28, 2023, 07:40:56 PM »

KB  awwww Suzie  :-*  ; awesome winter wonderland, for a gal from the So California desert this is a fantastic other world.
Lovely until one walks in the stuff!  Your social media image has a handsome Cougar or Puma( Incan  name), 'poma')  strolling along.

Tsk
cute black cat this  AM

Puff no Wizard knowledge needed to commiserate and sympathize only experience from the heart

CLynn good Caturdays; who can forget the 'Snuggie';  when my parents were first married (1940s) they had a wringer washing machine they bought 'used'.
Their brick home in Ashland, KY cost all of $1,500.00 and was purchased in the 'G.I. Bill". Nice sandhills . I remdmber an articale with the back story on 'I love Lucy' set photos , scale models and all. Too funny the guy mowing in the snow.

Oldguy
hope all is well on your end. Playing cards tonight?

Tig something special to your 'bounce' . 

Lori nice tribute to Tig's 'Zeus'.  RIP fella.  :-*

Lisa great witchy cat for today; Sydney will have a nice 'haul' for Halloween  ;)

Karen glad you had a better night w/ CPap

T-40 luv polydactyl kitty that knocks on door before entering room; kitties playing 'spin the pan' I have that on Pinterest-it's a fave of mine; some crazy kitties ;
sweet 'doggie wants a kitty'; Bonuses all funny ---Xtreme eagle taunting; awesome save.   

Bazi becareful with those  alligators  out there.

"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #10617 on: October 28, 2023, 07:44:54 PM »

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #10618 on: October 28, 2023, 07:47:32 PM »

"Good Evening' with SEDs  to Everyone !

#IstandwithEvan

karengramke

« Reply #10619 on: October 28, 2023, 07:50:03 PM »

Baz is truly getting in shape for something and was a real hoot today with her witticisms!  Lol!    Baz you are an inspiration.   :D 
Lani was that lovely picture of you and Weasel
 Taken in the 70s?    I am amazed you did not do permanent damage to your arm in That wringer!

Tsk, the impatients I referred to reseed were in Maryland so not a whole lot warmer than Chicago!  Well, a little!
Lori good to see you posting!

Thanks Bl!
Back to Wisconsin/Ohio?  Seds
« Last Edit: October 28, 2023, 08:49:50 PM by karengramke »