Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 470585 times)

Puff

Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #10305 on: October 18, 2023, 04:05:58 PM »

Now it's talk about something new - well, not new, just a different topic.

I had a SIL who was a beautician.  I also had a lot of thick hair with a lot of body.  She convinced me to stop using rollers (at the time it was heated rollers).  Took to Blow Styling.  I haven't had a roller of any kind in my hair since, 1975 I'm guessing.  Bad news though is that I've lost the volume and it became fuzzy and straight.

P

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #10306 on: October 18, 2023, 04:09:20 PM »

KB   Page was not available. :(

CLYNN  Hair never long enough for cans  LOL  Be safe!
« Last Edit: October 18, 2023, 06:36:56 PM by tsk34 »
Chicagoland

kbshcb

« Reply #10307 on: October 18, 2023, 04:14:12 PM »

tsk - did you click on the blue link?..it's a fb link, so I dunno?...are you not a fb person at all?
Maybe that's it....I dunno...it's a cool vid though of moose.

LisaG1967

« Reply #10308 on: October 18, 2023, 04:42:08 PM »

kb - Love the pic of the bird with the berry.

clynn - I agree on the big jump, especially for not even having used my AC or heat all last month.  Oh, my MawMaw curled my hair once with those and made me sleep with them.  I cried all night.  ;D
Have safe trip!

tig - Our new YMCA just opened last week.  I am waiting to see what kind of water exercise classes they will have.  Nice view at your house!

Lani - Aww, she sent you their pics!  Yes, the pics she sent me, they sure have grown and Daisy does look like her Mama!  I like the new name..Katspurr!

Puff and tsk - Hi there  :)

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #10309 on: October 18, 2023, 04:55:35 PM »

Lisa... see PM
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #10310 on: October 18, 2023, 05:08:53 PM »

Hi Beakers!  Have a good evening!  :)

Clynn, HAPPY TRAILS!  :D
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

LisaG1967

« Reply #10311 on: October 18, 2023, 05:59:30 PM »

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #10312 on: October 18, 2023, 06:31:35 PM »

KB   I tried it again and it said there was a technical error.  I am on FB.  I'll search for it on FB when done here.     On FB  tried entering " katie slanga 6 rescued moose Gunflint trail Mn" - Nothing popped up like that. :(

LISA   Katspurr is very clever. ;D
« Last Edit: October 18, 2023, 06:37:32 PM by tsk34 »
Chicagoland

kbshcb

« Reply #10313 on: October 18, 2023, 06:48:53 PM »

KB   I tried it again and it said there was a technical error.  I am on FB.  I'll search for it on FB when done here.     On FB  tried entering " katie slanga 6 rescued moose Gunflint trail Mn" - Nothing popped up like that. :(

LISA   Katspurr is very clever. ;D

this reel is on the That's So Minnesota FB page....try that..then scroll down a bit, it's still there.

karengramke

« Reply #10314 on: October 18, 2023, 07:31:10 PM »

Lani and Lisa, can one of you share the pictures of Daisey and Piper?  Katspurr is clever but will sound like Casper!  Lol

Clynn, how was the surprise?  Hope the flight was pleasant!   Loved the picture of the Pisgah Forest as winter tries to settle in!   Tge area is wonderfuk in all 4 seasons!

My eyes were so dialared yesterday that I had a pain in them until just a little while ago so will wave to all with thanks for great thoughts and pictures!   Seds

Eagles4evr1116

• Mom Decorah. Fan since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #10315 on: October 18, 2023, 10:45:21 PM »

Lori - Like the birthday post for Lindygold!  So nice that Jaspurr keeps in touch with you and that she sent you a photo  :)

Phyl - Nice temp in your area today!

Clynn - Have a wonderful trip to Rockville - all of you will have so much fun in celebrating your Mom's birthday!!  Like National Opossum Day  :)

LisaG - Hope you look into why your current utility bill(s) are so much higher than last year - something doesn't seem right. ::)

Kb - Like your morning picture  :)   Your snow pic from last year is beautiful!

Tig - Love your outdoor pic  :)

We had a wonderful visit with hubby's bro & SIL  ;D  Amazing how much stuff I had to unpack and put away just for an over-nighter! ;)

Beakers have a good night  :)

Happy belated Birthday Lindygold!

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #10316 on: October 18, 2023, 11:30:30 PM »

Hi Kb, your moose link isn't available for me to see.

Clynn, never used either rollers... I hope the flight was a good one and have a fun time!

SED Karen, glad your eyes are better.

Hi Eagles, glad you had a good time. I've always thought packing for one night or long weekend is just as time hectic as for a week or two. I hope the drive was nice.  :)

Bearstudy - Lucky, Holly, the Fox, and Color - UPDATE October 17, 2023Lucky and Holly
https://www.bearstudy.org/updates/daily-updates/4841-lucky-holly-the-fox-and-color-update-october-17-2023.html

Lucky and Holly  :-*

All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #10317 on: October 18, 2023, 11:57:28 PM »

Just now got my Internet back.

CLynn St. Christopher's travel mercies for you all.   :)      Hoping your flight was nice and easy. Have loads of fun!

See y'all in the morning...

...Sweet Eagle Dreams.
"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#IstandwithEvan

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #10318 on: October 18, 2023, 11:59:19 PM »

Good night! Bear watching at Brooks Falls

Beautiful Nanek River at sunset

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Lilbro, Eagles, Pink, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Lisa's Jeff, Phyl and Jim, Baz, Kb's friends Vi and Dennis, Tsk, Karen and Piper, Paulie, Eagle's mom, Tsk's DIL Amy, SIL and grandson, Tig, Puff, Jicaji, Lori and her grandma Clute, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Peep, Jaspurr, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Tsk's friend, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Eagle's Mom, Tsk's DIL Amy, Baz, Tig, Puff, Tsk, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Miss Maggie, Manaaki, UQ and the Royal Albatross fleet, Hellgate Iris, Tig's Zeus, TRR Sloths, Brooks Fall Brown Bear Otis, and lost 2023 cubs, Honey and Gunnar, SWFL Harriet, Star, Little One and all those like her, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2023, 12:09:31 AM by Lani »
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #10319 on: October 19, 2023, 06:17:34 AM »

Today is...
National New Friends Day

In life's vibrant tapestry, weaving connections opens doors to fresh horizons, and sprinkles joy into everyday moments.

« Last Edit: October 19, 2023, 06:46:08 AM by Phyl »
"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#IstandwithEvan