Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 471492 times)

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #8235 on: August 18, 2023, 07:51:38 PM »

Wishing everyone a 'Good  Evening' and SEDs .   

{{{ Lahaina, Maui, HI }}}  🙏 's

"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#IstandwithEvan

karengramke

« Reply #8236 on: August 18, 2023, 08:14:20 PM »

Good evening Beakers! 
Lani, love the dog in the sunglasses!   So funny!  Thanks for allyour info today. Otis is a sweetie and probably has arthritis
Got Pipers dna report today!   Everyone said she was a chihuahua ,pug mix!  Lol.  Not a dropof pug in her!  She is Chihuahua, rat terrier, Australian cattle dog, yorki and Pomeranian! 
I can see the first and the last but not the other 3!  She is sweet, cute and very well behaved!

Lani, I do not think the coyote would hurt Sadie but very scary!  They jump fences in CA to get watout of swimming pools!

Baz, good deed!

Glad moms are doing well!  Prayers for you friend Tsk and seds to all!

Eagles4evr1116

• Mom Decorah. Fan since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #8237 on: August 18, 2023, 09:55:24 PM »

Puff - I can understand both short and tall;  my Mom's side 'short' and my Dad's side 'tall'!

Lani - Poor Otis - hope he is really okay.

Phyl - Cute image this morning  :)

Kb - Love the morning pic!

Clynn - Amazing how Honey keeps surprising you with how she keeps proving herself!  I have to say I am so happy you cancelled the appt today!    Yaay - One more day with the Munchkins on Monday!

Tsk - I did not go see my Mom today, but we talked on the phone probably 5 times today!  She had a good night and seemed to be in good spirits today!  I offered to go to the store for her, but she didn't need anything.     If I lived near you, I would come and get some of your lovely tomatoes!  I didn't grow any this year, but next year I will plant - as there is nothing better than 'home grown'!!

LisaG - Glad you Mom is already feeling a bit better - it will take time to feel 'normal' again, but your Mom will bounce back real quick! ;D

Lani - Scary situation with the coyote that showed up on your walk and followed you.  Please have a plan of safety for you & Sadie in the event you need it.    Milo helping to press buttons for you - Lol! ;D

Kb - You deserve to take the afternoon off - don't ever feel guilty about it. :)

Baz - Yes - I've been watching the news and all the updates on Hillary!  I am aware! :)  It will be interesting - especially keeping an eye on Orange County in So. Cal where one of my sons resides!

Karen - Wow! How fun and interesting to get Piper's DNA results!!

All have a good night  :)

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #8238 on: August 19, 2023, 12:09:54 AM »

Royal Albatross 8/19  What did they say to each other?. They're cute  ;D ;D ;D

Yesterday afternoon, Manaaki went down to see UQ chick. They exchanged a skycall or 2, and some yaps and bill claps.
Enjoy your weekend, and thank you.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1692681826773721233

Baz, sending prayers for your neighbor, I bet she appreciates your help, it's a comfort for her.  :-*

{{{Kb}}} take time for yourself too.

Yes, I carry pepper spray ever since we moved to AZ and started walking the hills.

Tsk, You're very lucky you had a great HOA. Sadly we do not. No communication leads to problems in all areas...  It's time for a change of our board and HOA. We're voting in September and hoping for good results which will bring back communication and equality. Thinking and sending prayers for Lynn and Bill.... love Roma tomatoes, I wish I was there to pick a few up from your stand. LOL!

SED Lisa glad your mom improves every day...  :-*

Phyl, sweet good night pic

Karen, goodness Piper's got interesting DNA results! Australian Cattle dog is surprising.  ;D

Eagles, glad to hear your mom is in good spirits and had a good night's sleep. I bet she's relieved to get the surgery behind her. I hope the storm doesn't do any serious damage. I can hear thunder in the distance here.

Good night from the lower river of Brooks Falls!

Prayers for Lahaina, Maui, Hawaii

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Lilbro, Eagles, Pink, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Eagle's mom, Tsk's friend Lynn & Husband and her DIL Amy, SIL and grandson, Baz, Tig, Puff, Jicaji, Tim and Tsk, Lori and her grandma Clute, Tsk's friend Pam and Hubby, Karen, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Peep, Jaspurr, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Tsk's friend, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Eagle's Mom,Tsk friend Lynn's & husband and her DIL Amy, Baz, Tig, Puff, Tsk, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Lisa's mom, Clynn's Honey and Gunnar, SWFL Harriet, Star, Maggie, Little One and all those like her, Hellgate Iris, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

BrokenLug

« Reply #8239 on: August 19, 2023, 12:44:11 AM »

Some bad water rain stuff is about to unfold here a bouts.

There is music and there is music .. I don't cry easy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxiluPSmAF8

« Last Edit: August 19, 2023, 02:57:22 AM by BrokenLug »
U. S. A.

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #8240 on: August 19, 2023, 04:46:36 AM »

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #8241 on: August 19, 2023, 04:59:34 AM »

Everyone in the path of the rains from Hilary, please stay alert, informed, and be prepared.

G'night Beakers. Peace.

((Lahaina, Maui, Hawaii))
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

Phyl

« Reply #8242 on: August 19, 2023, 05:30:14 AM »

Good Morning ...Happy Caturday !

Currently 63 F  High  90F sunny w/ high pollen,  Low 63F  clear skies.     

{{{ Lahaina, Maui, HI }}}  🙏 's   
Lots of foul weather going on---take care Y'all.

Lani- lovely sunset in Brooks Falls; tks for the Royal update   Manaaki  /UQ chick.

BL- Joni Mitchell , have to agree--- poignancy in this song that wasn't present in  younger years

Karen- what an interesting DNA Piper  has/quite surprising

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #8243 on: August 19, 2023, 05:31:38 AM »

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #8244 on: August 19, 2023, 05:33:07 AM »

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #8246 on: August 19, 2023, 05:38:30 AM »

#IstandwithEvan

Puff

« Reply #8247 on: August 19, 2023, 05:57:55 AM »

Puff - I can understand both short and tall;  my Mom's side 'short' and my Dad's side 'tall'!

Lani - Poor Otis - hope he is really okay.

Phyl - Cute image this morning  :)

Kb - Love the morning pic!

Clynn - Amazing how Honey keeps surprising you with how she keeps proving herself!  I have to say I am so happy you cancelled the appt today!    Yaay - One more day with the Munchkins on Monday!

Tsk - I did not go see my Mom today, but we talked on the phone probably 5 times today!  She had a good night and seemed to be in good spirits today!  I offered to go to the store for her, but she didn't need anything.     If I lived near you, I would come and get some of your lovely tomatoes!  I didn't grow any this year, but next year I will plant - as there is nothing better than 'home grown'!!

LisaG - Glad you Mom is already feeling a bit better - it will take time to feel 'normal' again, but your Mom will bounce back real quick! ;D

Lani - Scary situation with the coyote that showed up on your walk and followed you.  Please have a plan of safety for you & Sadie in the event you need it.    Milo helping to press buttons for you - Lol! ;D

Kb - You deserve to take the afternoon off - don't ever feel guilty about it. :)

Baz - Yes - I've been watching the news and all the updates on Hillary!  I am aware! :)  It will be interesting - especially keeping an eye on Orange County in So. Cal where one of my sons resides!

Karen - Wow! How fun and interesting to get Piper's DNA results!!

All have a good night  :)

I'm curious E4E - Which one did you end up following?

Also, we're all watching the Hillary situation out by you.  Try to keep your powder try.

P
« Last Edit: August 19, 2023, 06:01:07 AM by Puff »

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #8248 on: August 19, 2023, 06:43:55 AM »

Good Morning Beakers...

We ended up keeping our appointment for Honey at the vet, we got our hopes up because she ate so good in the morning, but I think it was her last bit of strength she used to do that. I hope you don't mind the pictures of her this morning, but it was so hard to let her go. Please don't say anything, I know you have all had these same feelings and it just brings more tears. Honey is in a good place now with no more pain. I have a wonderful group of kitties waiting for me at the Rainbow Bridge...

Phyl, my favorite is the cat on the counter, that would be Harley. We have a week of hot weather coming up, starting with 95 today.

BL, absolutely love Joni Mitchell singing Both Sides Now, what a poignant and timeless song...

baz, another great Joni song... You are a good neighbor! When Kelsey makes lasagna I usually take a meal to the older ladies across the street, they love it! Ford finally called me yesterday (they had my car for 2 days)!  The warranty peeps approved the part they need to replace for the computer screen glitches, he said it was quite pricey. They couldn't find anything wrong with the liftback (they totally didn't listen to what I said was happening), so now they want to take it over to the body shop and have them look at it. The part will be in Monday or Tuesday, I will take it back on Tuesday.

Lani, wonderful video of Manaaki and UQ visiting, so cute how they are starting to practice the Albatross traits! What a pretty sunset at Brooks Falls! What a scare for you and Sadie on your walk, glad you carry the pepper spray. We have a bumper crop of Roma tomatoes too, come help yourself!  This has been Ed's best year for tomatoes yet, lots of BLT sandwiches!

karen, that is quite a mix for Piper! And she is a good dog, perfect for you!

E4E, good to hear your Mom is doing well!

tsk, this must be a banner year for the Roma tomatoes in the Midwest, and they are very tasty as well! Every time Ed goes out to look at his plants he brings in several! No news from Lynn yet?

Lisa, sounds like your Mama is getting better, that's wonderful!

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

LisaG1967

« Reply #8249 on: August 19, 2023, 06:58:57 AM »

Good Morning Beakers....It's Caturday!!!

tsk - Wow, your tomatoes are doing very well! Continued prayers for Lynn & Bill.

karen - Piper is quite a mixture.  I am glad she has turned out to be a great pup for you.  :-*

E4E - Glad to hear that your Mom is doing good.

Lani - Awww, the Royal chicks!  Thank you, and wow, what a gorgeous pic from Brooks Falls!

Phyl - Caturday kitty, so cute!

((clynn)) - BIG hugs, that's all!