Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 471246 times)

Eagles4evr1116

• Mom Decorah. Fan since 04/06/2011.
Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #6195 on: June 20, 2023, 08:51:59 AM »

High of 71 today

Phyl - For your Dad {{Phyl}}  Thank you for cam pics!

Hi Baz!

Morning Tsk!

Tig - Good to get an early start out in the yard!  All of you have a good dinner & fun at dinner tonight. :)

Clynn - Cute pic of Misty's kittens 'thank you Jeff'!

Kb - Yep, too warm to take a walk with Ollie.   Going to start 'W' Lol!

Karen, Oldguy, Lani, LisaG, Lori  :)

Puff - Thinking of you today on Ton's heavenly birthday {{Puff}}

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #6196 on: June 20, 2023, 08:58:57 AM »

(((Puff)))

E4E... High of 71 sounds wonderful!
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

karengramke

« Reply #6197 on: June 20, 2023, 09:17:03 AM »

(((Puff)))
Good morning  beakers!    Love clynns sunny morning greetings!  I have to say that temps in the 70s are great!  Low 80s are also wonderful!
Going to  check out the rest of Jeffs post!  Thanks for the cute preview picture  Clynn!

LisaG1967

« Reply #6198 on: June 20, 2023, 09:58:10 AM »

Good Morning Beakers

I started this post at 6:30am, and as I mentioned to clynn...I have been chasing a certain kitty around the house!

Morning tsk, E4E, and all   :)

karen;D

Puff - Happy Heavenly Birthday to Ton!

kb - Thanks for the heads up on National Bald Eagle Day.  Very pretty trumpeter swan. 

clynn - Love all your morning pics, so bright and cheery.  Thanks for posting the pics of some of the kitties.  I have been chasing one escapee around the house all morning, Midnight.  Man is she fast!
Oh, I cannot watch those SPCA commercials on TV, just so sad!

tig - Enjoy your dinner tonight with Bro & SIL for Camper. 

Phyl - Thanks for cam pics.  It was a lil better last night.  ;)

Lani - Thanks!  How is Aly doing?  Is she liking her new job, the move, all that?

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
« Reply #6199 on: June 20, 2023, 11:03:24 AM »

Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #6200 on: June 20, 2023, 11:35:32 AM »

Heavenly birthday Ton! {{{Hugs Puff}}} :-*

Good morning Beakers!
Morning Lilbro, Blschue, Lori, Clynn, Tsk, Lisa, Karen, Oldguy, Puff, Eagles, Kb, Tig, Baz, Phyl, Peep, Jaspurr, Pink, Jilltosa, BL, Eburg, Weasel, Ezee, Bggolden, T40, ssrl, Maxie, Nrstooge, Omasawyer, Paulie and All!

Lori, love your card for Puff  :)

Lisa, Aly's legal in Oregon. She has a nameplate on the office building!! She has her name on two home rentals. She's desperate. One smells terrible and is near a busy highway no fence for Dewey or dog park nearby. The other is right next to a children's park, but it's clean and fenced for a dog. Dewey hates children and avoids them at the dog park. The swingset is right in view of the home's kitchen door! LOL!!! ... Oh Midnight  :-*

Eagles, Lisa Aly put her name on two home rental listings yesterday. Talons crossed she gets one of them.

Phyl, nice pic of Black eagle family, cute little white puffy head ... another nice hovering by Anthony.  ;D ... thanks for posting LiveScience info, I'll read it today.

Clynn, sweet pic of WF osprey family, thanks to Nr, glad to see the two chicks are doing well.... awww those sweet kittens, love the one sleeping on feet.  ;D

Kb, love the cat's expression! sweet pic of mama swan .... I don't walk Sadie after 8am, usually we're already out the door by 5:45am and wait till after 5pm to take her out again. Her dark color attracts the heat too. In Mesa, Shannon walks her dog before 7am, if she gets home from work after 3am, she'll walk her then, and then go to bed. And then not again until the next morning. I'm amazed at the idiots that walk their dog around noon here, the sidewalk/road would be terrible on their paws. Humans should go barefoot to see how they would like it!!!  We're hitting high 80's this week and going into 90's Sunday! We've been blessed with cool weather, though not a drop of moisture for weeks. It's dry and dusty.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

karengramke

« Reply #6201 on: June 20, 2023, 12:01:35 PM »

My favorite hhworker is takinga private duty job so I am losing her!   We will seewho showsup next! The

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #6202 on: June 20, 2023, 12:41:21 PM »

CLYNN  Don't think we will get as warm as that over this week.  We ran A/C last night but off for the day.  Didn't see those pics yet of the kitties - Getting really big now.

KB  Love the cat's expression.  ;D  Teamwork on the fly  LOL

LANI   Wishing this will be it for Aly (((ALY)))

KAREN  Too bad - Hope the next HH Aide is even better!!!
Chicagoland

LisaG1967

« Reply #6203 on: June 20, 2023, 01:34:02 PM »

Lori - Hey, girl....good to see ya!  Nice card for Puff. 

Lani - Fingers crossed for Aly and Dewey! 

karen - Aww, hate to hear you are losing one of the HH workers you like.  Hopefully, the next one you will like just as much.

tsk - It's only 79 here today, and the AC has not stopped running.  Weather app says, its drizzling outside, and I don't see one drop!  ::)

A few kitty pics....Sweet Daisy, Brutus & Angus and nap time for Midnight & Raven!

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #6204 on: June 20, 2023, 02:15:00 PM »

(((Puff)))
Good morning  beakers!    Love clynns sunny morning greetings!  I have to say that temps in the 70s are great!  Low 80s are also wonderful!
Going to  check out the rest of Jeffs post!  Thanks for the cute preview picture  Clynn!

Ditto from here on everything Karen said in her post, above, except I can't check out Jeff's other posts. ;) :D
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

baziunc

« Reply #6205 on: June 20, 2023, 02:21:50 PM »

Remembering Ton on his heavenly birthday.  (((Puff)))
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

baziunc

« Reply #6206 on: June 20, 2023, 02:58:17 PM »

Happy Day, Beakers!  :)

Someone splain it Lucy for me, please?  ;)  I'm corn-fused... I'm happy to see the 2 sweet ospreylets in the WF nest  :-* :-* but I thought NR had posted a few days ago that the WF nest had lost its hatchlings.  ???  What did I miss about that?

Lisa, OMG... the pics here of the KIT-TEEEEEZZZ!!! Lounging all over and around Jeff.  ;D :D :D :D  Sooo sweeeeet!  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* That's 11 kisses, LOL - one for each of the 7 Kittens, 1 for Misty, the Mom, 1 for Bandit, the Stalwart Feline of the House, 1 for Jeff and 1 for you, the Bestest Pet Foster Parents!  :D

Gotta run... back later... Waving to All the Beakers!  :D

Oh... P.S. A baby "Swampy, Jr." !!!!! appeared this morning in my pond - lounging on Turtle Island all by his lonesome. Very small - maybe 18 inches long, including the tail? I didn't locate Swampy at the same time, but Swampy is always around - I watched Swampy smiling and chomping on "sumpin" unknown in the pond over the weekend.  ;) :D

« Last Edit: June 20, 2023, 03:05:26 PM by baziunc »

kbshcb

« Reply #6207 on: June 20, 2023, 03:41:55 PM »

Lisa - love the pics....it appears to me they've all graduated to your bed!. :D ;)

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #6208 on: June 20, 2023, 03:43:25 PM »

Oh... I had a friend this a.m. ... A toady hanging out by the garage door.  8)

camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #6209 on: June 20, 2023, 03:50:06 PM »

{{{ Puff}}}

Remembering Ton on this, his Heavenly Birthday.

Love & Prayers
"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#IstandwithEvan