Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 473368 times)

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #5730 on: June 05, 2023, 07:13:03 PM »

LORI  You are the best cook!!  Thanks for the family update .  Congrats to Krista and her noble goals for the future - I think in another life I would love to be a vet tech as well.  Do we get a pic of Destini on Thurs after her spa day?

LISA   LOLOL  " Kittyland!  This is only the beginning  ;) ;)  How's the eating going?

OLDGUY   Love the way Miri slinks around with that back pack on. ::)   That was such a tragic plane crash.  :(
Chicagoland

Eagles4evr1116

• Mom Decorah. Fan since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #5731 on: June 05, 2023, 08:51:56 PM »

Clynn - Wonderful pics of Erin, Sydney & Munchins!! :)   Fantastic pic of E22 carrying stick!

LisaG - Hope Misty is still on the 'up-swing'  :)

Hi Karen!

Lani - Thanks for Albatross pic!

Lori - Yummy birthday cake for Erin!   Congratulations to your niece on her H.S. graduation!

Baz - Cute birthday post for Erin!

OG - Thank you for links!

Puff, Tig, Kb, Phyl, Tsk  :)

Beakers have a good night  :)

Eagles4evr1116

• Mom Decorah. Fan since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #5732 on: June 05, 2023, 08:57:39 PM »

Happy Birthday Erin!

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #5733 on: June 05, 2023, 10:18:49 PM »

Lori Turtle Pie Cake  and it's calorie-free   ;D ; Congrats to Krista's  HS graduation wishing  much success.  It's  SOP on Destini's post spa day photo?
How's yourself and your dad?

OG  doubtful I'd use. But, thanks for head's up on Google Translate flaw in Thai translation; such heartbreaking news about N611VG Citation crash it  inundated the tele yesterday ; tks for links/tunes

Oh Lisa! Piper had a real fun time  w/ kleenx while you were gone. LOL   Angus, Daisy  & Brutus  so funny!  How's the post op on ears/tubes?

Hi Bazi eyecatching b/d greeting for Erin

Hi E4E How ya doing?  Nice b/d post for  Erin

"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #5734 on: June 05, 2023, 10:31:26 PM »

Wishing everyone a 'Good  Evening' and SEDs .     

#IstandwithEvan

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #5735 on: June 06, 2023, 12:00:59 AM »

{{{hugs and prayers Lori}}} what delicious birthday cake for Erin. Beautiful post for the Beakers! Congratulations and best wishes sent to Krista!  ;D ... {{{Destini}}}  :-*

Lisa, awww Miss Piper! The name suits her  ;D. .... How's the ears since surgery?

Oldguy, thanks for the links, I wish we could save all the stray cats and dogs ... Also, I saw this MBUBE (the lion sleeps tonight) BAHURU in Ala Moana that you posted a few days ago  ;D ... Simon & Garfunkel the best  8) ... great music tonight.

SED Eagles, Karen, Tsk, Phyl  :)

Good night!

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Lilbro, Eagles, Pink, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Tsk friends Jean and Dennis, Jicaji, Tim and Tsk, Eagle's Kris, Lori and her grandma Clute, Puff, Tsk's friend Pam and Hubby, Karen, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Peep's friend's family, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Tsk's friend, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed,  Lori's grandmother, Tim's son and grandson, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Tsk, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Eagle's Kris, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For SWFL Harriet, Star, Maggie, Little One and all those like her, Dunrovin Harriet, Hellgate Iris, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Phyl

« Reply #5736 on: June 06, 2023, 05:55:14 AM »

Good Morning ...

Normandy Beach, France. D-Day landing site, June 6th 1944

Our weather forcast for Cane Ridge, Tn
Currently 65  F  and  High 90F sunny, Low  61F  clear.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2023, 06:48:46 AM by Phyl »

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #5737 on: June 06, 2023, 06:09:02 AM »

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #5739 on: June 06, 2023, 06:20:20 AM »

My favorite nest---my favorite cam...

Two Harbors Bald Eagle Cam
Jun 6, 2023 4:40 AM
Camera Time: Jun 6, 2023 2:39 AM PDT

Hello, Anthony

Jun 5, 2023 8:36 PM
Camera Time: Jun 5, 2023 6:36 PM PDT

You're such a handsome fella!

Two Harbors Bald Eagle Cam
Jun 5, 2023 6:00 PM
Camera Time: Jun 5, 2023 3:59 PM PDT

Mom, Choyln and son, Anthony

#IstandwithEvan

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #5740 on: June 06, 2023, 06:55:06 AM »

GOOD MORNING BEAKERS

64  heading to 73.  Partly sunny

PHYL  Beautiful beach sculpture honoring Normandy.  Very contemporary.  Thanks for D-Day reminder.  Really enjoyed PBS 3 part series on FDR - amazing president.  Wish history could have been taught like this in schools when I was young.  Maybe different now.  Like the 3rd pic of the nest - Certainly out in the open.
Chicagoland

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #5741 on: June 06, 2023, 07:34:39 AM »

Good Morning Beakers!

Erin asked me to thank all of you for the Birthday wishes! I texted pictures of each one to him and we called him to sing Happy Birthday! He sounded so excited about the cruise, and they won a steak dinner - perfect for his Birthday Dinner!

tsk, we probably wouldn't even recognize the schoolbooks of today!

Phyl, Anthony is looking good! My eye always goes to that big cactus on the side, wondering if anyone ever landed on it! Beautiful Normandy Beach Memorial... Sweet Good Night pic...

Lani, I just know you are like me, I cannot watch the HSUS or ASPCA commercials on tv, I change the channel... And I do give to both, just can't watch....

Lisa, oh your kitty adventures! Piper must have the same gene that Harley has. Kleenix, paper towels and toilet paper are the most fun! Harley just caught the paper towel roll sitting out yesterday, attack!

oldguy, thank you for all the good stuff! Simon & Garfunkel, so good!

Lori, so Miss Destini is all beautiful today?

Wskrsnwings - Please join us for the Season 11 finale chat on the SWFEC live stream website Friday, June 9 at 5pm, EDT.
Because of E22’s continued presence in the nest area and the uncertainty of M15’s next moves as an unmated male, The SWFEC Cameras will remain streaming until the end of June or until we lose power due to summer storms. After our farewell chat scheduled for June 9th, 5 p.m., we will pause our moderated chats and limit our panning/zooming efforts to give our volunteer team a much needed break. Once safe to remove the cameras, we will do so and perform maintenance to get all cameras back up and running. As of now, we plan to reinstall the cameras in the nest tree before the 2023-2024 nesting season and hope for a Season 12 with M15 and a new mate or another mated Eagle.

SF Bay Ospreys - It's well known that Richmond loves incubating the eggs. But once there is a squiggly little chick under there? Whoa Nelly! We are proud of him for lasting 36 seconds this year. 😍 Now that you've proven what a good dad you are, Richmond, you can go catch some more fish. Watch live at www.sfbayospreys.org.

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

LisaG1967

« Reply #5742 on: June 06, 2023, 07:58:04 AM »

Good Morning Beakers

oldguy - Thanks for all the videos, much appreciated.

karen - All the other kitties were sleeping. 

tsk - The eating is going good.  Still have the one black one, who just started on the slurry, but I am making it thicker each day with less formula, so it will eat out of the bowl with the others.

E4E - Yes, Misty is feeling much better, thanks!

karen, Phyl, Lani - The tubes are doing great, and doing what they are supposed to be doing.  Thanks for asking.  :D

Lani - Beautiful good night pic. 

Phyl - Great pics from cams. Thanks for the D-Day reminder.

clynn - Yay for Erin on his steak dinner win!  LOL, same gene as Harley.  Thanks for the info from SWFL.  LOL, 36 seconds for Richmond.

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #5743 on: June 06, 2023, 08:48:20 AM »

Lisa, I can't find the tp picture... The kleenix box looks like it threw up!

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

LisaG1967

« Reply #5744 on: June 06, 2023, 08:51:12 AM »

Lisa, I can't find the tp picture... The kleenix box looks like it threw up!

;D ;D