Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2023  (Read 470562 times)

Eagles4evr1116

• Mom Decorah. Fan since 04/06/2011.
Re: Beak Room 2023
« Reply #5235 on: May 22, 2023, 09:05:23 PM »

Kb - Sounds like you have a good 'dermatologist' looking after your skin! :)

Lani - Actually it looks like our grandson has a make-up baseball game on Wednesday.  We will plan to go to the game!  He will next go out for football.  He's been playing football the last few years too!   Wishing safe travels for Aly.  :-*

Baz - Happy Monday to you too!

Puff - On those links; I waited a while for each and nothing would come up  ::)

Karen - You had a productive day - good deal!! ;D

LisaG - If you did not get to go out for a meal today - then there is always tomorrow!!  Hope all went well, and you deserve a meal out at a restaurant!  :-*
Hope you are feeling a lil better and not having as much discomfort as you had been having.

Phyl - I love Puffins  ;D  Thanks for all!

OG - Don't know if I missed it, but how was Cards last Saturday?  Usually you make something to eat for the folks, did you make something?

Tig - How are you healing up?  Hope you are getting some good rest!

Tsk, Clynn, Lori  :)

Had a good productive day;  hubby & I went and got some lumber to start a new storage unit that we really need!   I helped him unload and carry the lumber & materials to the backyard.   Then, after that, I went to the store for groceries, and saw the HR Mgr - Office Mgr from work!  It was so wonderful to see her - we chatted for about 15 minutes - so good!  She was there shopping (at 1:30) for salad stuff for a luncheon on Friday for a fellow who is retiring from the Shop (maintenance) dept. 

Beakers have a good night & sleep well.

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #5236 on: May 22, 2023, 09:22:27 PM »

Some bounce
Did a couple tasks in yard and then 6.5 hours of moving the sprinkler. We went to Camper's granddaughter's choral concert tonight. She was good.
Just home and ready to crash... after wound care.
SED
((Lisa... KB ))
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #5237 on: May 22, 2023, 10:46:28 PM »

Hello, Beakers….

Just wanted to say, that I have been home for a lil while and have been laying down.  I have. Somme pain in my right ear, the one they the tube fell out, but everything went ok.

I was trying to tell the anesthesiologist about the kittens when he was giving me the meds, and I don’t think got past saying I have 7 kittens at home .   ;D

I did dream about the Decorah geese while under…lol

{{{Lisa}}} rest, heal and sweet dreams, whether they are about the Decorah geese, Misty kittens or soon to be grandbaby.  :-*

All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #5238 on: May 22, 2023, 10:55:17 PM »

Eagles, how nice to run into your former HR manager. Do you miss not working? You've been busy busy since retiring. It would be fun living near my niece/nephews, I would love to watch them compete in their activities.

Tig, isn't it about time for you and Camper to take one of your long weekend trips? You've been so busy you need time away... nice you and Camper were able to attend Camper's granddaughter's choral concert tonight.

Kb, Royal Albatross update 5/22
A close up view of SP chick's eye and bill.
Watch chick's third eyelid. The nictitating membrane helps protect and keep chick's eyes moistened.
Tomorrow is weigh-in day!  ;D

https://twitter.com/i/status/1660603467738787840

Good night!

« Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 08:38:09 AM by Lani »
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #5239 on: May 23, 2023, 06:21:48 AM »

Good Morning ...

Currently   62F  with  High 82F  mostly sunny, Low 77F  clear.

{{{Lisa}}} how was your first night/day with your new ear tubes?  What did  Jeff make for dinner?     🙏 's

{{{KB}}}   🙏 's continue

Eagles always fun to chat about old times w/ former coworker; you two were busy yesterday

Tig sounds like a enjoyable evening at Camper's  granddaughter's choral concert

"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #5240 on: May 23, 2023, 06:26:18 AM »

Mom Grackle ...

Decorah North Eagles
May 23, 2023 6:22 AM
Camera Time: May 23, 2023 6:22 AM CDT
Birchwoman

#IstandwithEvan

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #5241 on: May 23, 2023, 06:29:50 AM »

Good Morning Beakers!

Lani, the Albatross chick is a beauty, so white and fluffy! I'm glad to hear that Aly is taking the scenic route to Medford! That's what I would do.  ::) I bet she is excited about her new job, making new friends and all. And yet sad about leaving Payson...I foresee many, many phone calls! Love those poppies at sunset...

E4E, building a shed! Great project and you can take your time doing it! I have met a couple of co-workers in the grocery store too! Catching up to do!

Phyl, I am going to ask the gardener that is planting my roses to advise me on keeping bugs away. I had 3 dwarf butterfly bushes a few years back that got the Asian beetles bad. Paid $35 apiece for them from a nursery, they did not last more than a couple of years. The last year there were no beetles on them. Go figure!  I had to look up WLF Certified Yard, wow, that is very special! I remember the 'girls' in your back yard!  Mama Grackle sleeping...

Lisa, I hope today all of the surgery effects are gone today and you are feeling much better! Maybe you told the anesthesiologist about Jeff in the cat play yard?  ;D ;D ;D

Puff, that would be wonderful, to get your yard certified!

tig, 6.5 hours of moving sprinklers? Wow!

kb, no mowing!

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

Phyl

« Reply #5242 on: May 23, 2023, 06:31:28 AM »

DH2 just chilling out this morning.

Decorah Eagles
Camera Time: May 23, 2023 6:28 AM CDT
Birchwoman

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #5243 on: May 23, 2023, 06:33:35 AM »

And...down below the  nest

Decorah Eagles
Camera Time: May 23, 2023 6:31 AM CDT
Birchwoman

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #5244 on: May 23, 2023, 06:36:10 AM »

And back at the harbors. Mom and Bandit

Two Harbors Bald Eagle Cam
May 23, 2023 6:34 AM
Camera Time: May 23, 2023 4:34 AM PDT
Birchwoman

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #5245 on: May 23, 2023, 06:39:16 AM »

Checking in on Millie

Puffin Burrow
May 23, 2023 6:37 AM
Camera Time: May 23, 2023 7:37 AM EDT
Birchwoman

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

« Reply #5246 on: May 23, 2023, 06:51:49 AM »

Lani tks for update on Royal Albatross chick SP. Handsome and so white/watched the Twitter video.  What an exditing time for Aly. No doubt lots of phone calls. And maybe Mom and Dad spending  a vacation in Medford sometime.

CLynn pretty daisies;  all that native grass, bee friendly clover and wildflowers would be a good break for KB's mowing for sure.
A lovely tirbute by father to departed son.

#IstandwithEvan

kbshcb

« Reply #5247 on: May 23, 2023, 06:59:55 AM »

So cute!...a baby peacock...

Happy Tuesday all.

Clynn - I love me some emerald green grass....got plenty of flowers already. Personally I hate that idea..
I am trying this week a product to kill any clover that's in my grass....it's not supposed to hurt the grass, I'll try a smaller part first.

As an aside, No Mow May has turned out to be total bunk....researchers spoke about the false report leading up to it. It was on all our news channels and thank goodness our city never adopted it officially.

Lani - thank you.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 07:05:48 AM by kbshcb »

Puff

« Reply #5248 on: May 23, 2023, 07:18:48 AM »

OH WOWOWOW!!!!  It's Tuesday?  It is actually Tuesday.  Lost most of Monday I see. 

Listen all - After visit to ortho I decided to get some rest that hadn't been happening.  Died about 4:30 PM on Monday.  It is actually Tuesday?!?!?!  Let me git myself together and my bum moving.  I'll check back in later.

P

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #5249 on: May 23, 2023, 07:22:48 AM »

some bounce
Lani ... Very close. It is time to hunt fissies...
KB ... What a cutie
Lisa... How ya doing?
Yep... We have a large property and due to not wanting to deal with an extra hose and needing to remove a ceiling panel in the basement to drain the front yard spigot pipe in the Fall, we don't use the water access in the front. I drag the house from the back around to the front. I set in at least 2 areas in front, 2 sides of house, and at least 2 areas in back, plus the garden. What I am watering are trees and flowers... the lawn benefits.
 ::)
TTFN
Puff. !!!
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)