Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Cheers 2024  (Read 46087 times)

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
Re: Cheers 2024
« Reply #405 on: May 12, 2024, 12:37:32 PM »

Wishing you ladies a Happy Mother's Day.

I'll catch up later on.
"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#IstandwithEvan

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #406 on: May 13, 2024, 06:51:14 AM »

{{{LB}}}- so very sorry to read about Copper's passing. This is never an easy decision to make.
 Grief takes time and there are many
avenues to healing. You know what's best for you.
Congratulations on finishing your PT.
I hope your situation at the apartments works out better for you LB. Wether you stay where you are
or move.

HI Paulie- thanks for Mother’s Day greetings in Beakroom. I'm so glad you're LB's close friend.

Here's to a great week for everyone.
"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#IstandwithEvan

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #407 on: May 13, 2024, 05:40:32 PM »

Good evening. 
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au
New Jersey (south Jersey)

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #408 on: May 14, 2024, 06:19:04 AM »

Good morning
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #409 on: May 14, 2024, 06:46:20 PM »

Hi LB, How's it going working from home this week with it being quieter there and less activity. You've been in my thoughts off and on about it. Did you start your longer walks yet?

It's raining here again!! My lawn mower guy was finally able to mow yesterday and had to set the blade at 3 1/2 to 4 inches the grass has grown so high with very few sunny days to mow. It's to keep raining tomorrow too then again this weekend. So much rain!

Hi Phyl, Thanks for the Cheers Mother's Day wish and you're welcome for the Beak Room Mother's Day wish for all mom's there to fur and feather babies too.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #410 on: May 14, 2024, 06:57:46 PM »

Hi Paulie. Its too quiet now.   Guess how many times I have taken extra icecubes afte making my protein shake and filling my waterbottle and  try to throw into coppers water bowl that is not there.   lol  I watch my squirrells a lot more and talk to them.  Yes I have  started my longer walks I walk betwween 1-1.5 miles   I di dtoday during lunch and yesterday after work.  MY knees bother me but I am doing what I can.  I still see no dogs during my walks.    well I saw one from a coupe I talk to he. he allowed me to pet him.   His name is sammy.    I am eating too much the last  week or so. 

It just started raining 5 minutes ago.  I have to go into the office tomorrow for a meeting but I get to go back home afterwards.  I believe it's from 10-1130   or 10:30-12:00  LOL 

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #411 on: May 14, 2024, 07:38:32 PM »

LB, Aww That's what I was thinking ... very quiet for you now. Well past experience has taught us it takes a while to get used to stopping routine (like your ice cubes) and learning to get used to new routine. Just remember you did what was best for Copper and he knew that.

Good about the squirrels. Keep it up and they'll start to follow you on your walks again. Remember when a couple used to do that with you?!  ;D So cute.
Nice to petting Sammy.

Good news about starting your longer walks. Hmmm about your knees. I understand why the right one that's bone on bone is hurting but why the left with replacement? Muscles still getting used to walking? Did your calf muscles ever loosen up? Oh my I'm full of questions. Lol

Maybe you're stress eating the last week? I did that about a month ago. Stress ate for about 2 to 3 weeks straight. I gained 9 lbs. When I realized I told myself nope! And began to snack on cucumbers dipped in dip .. celery with different flavor Laughing Cow Cheese .. and treats of chunky PB .. turkey breast and eliminated lots of pasta. Plus I enjoyed walking again so that helped. I only have 2 lbs to go to have lost all of it.  Sure isn't easy the older we get!!! Dang!!

Ugh it's raining for you too. Enjoy your in office meeting tomorrow knowing when it's done you get to go back home.  ;D

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #412 on: May 14, 2024, 07:40:46 PM »

Forgot quotes .....

All of them. You did good, LB.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #413 on: May 15, 2024, 03:51:50 PM »

Hi Paulie, the left knee isnt huring me .  But I notice bruises on the calf and knee area since surgery I brought it up to PT and the dr when I saw them they say its normal still heeling  I go to my primary  next  month I may bring it up to her and when I see the new surgeon to schedule my knee surgery.  LOL  yes I don't like coming home to an empty house
I didn't think I would miss copper like this.  I'm doing OK. Just lonely not that he kept me company but he did in his own way.  I actually miss him greeting me at the door as much as I hated his loud continous bark!!!! He got so excited whn I go rhome, even though I was gone just 5 minutes at times.  Eventually I will get a new animal just not now.  I need to get  my finances under control.  Copper doqn I just get memes on losing a dog . How do they know!! I dont like their agrithyms (sp)

I went into the office for 1/2 the day for meeting it was very productive and is adding more meetings   

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #414 on: May 16, 2024, 10:10:27 AM »

Hi LB, Charlie and I went away yesterday .. "got out of Dodge" for the day  :)

Good about your left knee not hurting. Wow to the bruises still. I imagine it does take a while for things to heal. Oh my gosh to you scheduling your next knee surgery. You're making it sound easy!!

I'm glad you're doing okay but it's understandable you missing Copper and even times that annoyed you. That was all a routine that's now changed. I hear you about algorithms. It's weird kinda creepy when things like that happen for sure.

Good to the in office meeting being very productive. It must have been with more meetings being added. Sounds interesting.

Rain now gone and today sunny and warm. Yay But tomorrow and this weekend more rain. Ugh

Awwww #4 (((LB)))
« Last Edit: May 16, 2024, 10:36:16 AM by paulie »

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #415 on: May 16, 2024, 02:20:48 PM »

Hi Paulie good you got away I want to get sway too.   I idnt make the apoinmtnet for surgery yet. I will go in June to do that.  It's slow today at wok so I am here.   LOL  They just layed off most of the csr's   last week. They have 60 days to  saty and if they do they will receive a pacjjkage   My supervisor didint say anything to us we heard from someone ele .  I wonder if my department is next to have some layoffs. People keep asking us about the changes in our department but noone is saying anything to us about that as well. well my supervisor mentioned something a few weeks ago we'll just have to wait and see what happens. 

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #416 on: May 16, 2024, 09:55:11 PM »

Hi LB, Here's something interesting in June for you and I. You go to Dr in June to make appointment for another knee replacement. I go to Dr in June for x-ray Dr wants of my knee he wants to replace. I'm enjoying my walks and even mowed the lawn once this year so I'm not ready to schedule knee replacement yet. You and I are opposites there. I am really happy for you though having your left knee done and you're doing so good. That's awesome. I just don't want to give up 2 months plus of being active and going places and doing things. Maybe January when I'd be stuck inside most of the time.

What is a csr? Customer Service Rep? Whatever a csr position is most were laid off?? That doesn't sound good.
All you mention doesn't sound good but the fact you were given additional work I would think (hope) your position is secure.
True to wait to see what happens but in the meantime try not to worry too much. Yeah I know. Easier said than done.

We might go to the cabin tomorrow. I'm letting you know now in case we leave early and I don't post this weekend. The internet we have on the mountain is sketchy off and on.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #417 on: May 17, 2024, 06:56:36 AM »

Good morning  Yes I am scheduling myh knee replacemnt for the week of October 8.  Earlier enough for b4 the holidays and after summer  Thanksgiving I will maybe be on cane still but thats ok.   January is good.  I am nervous for this one different dr. but I know good hospital and good practice he is in. I know people who have used him there are no complaints. Hes older but that doesnt mean much. Oh and no pets until after my surgery so I dont have to worry about anyone taking care of them.  I am thinking cats  hee hee.  I really want a dog but I wont need dog walker with cats. 

Yes CSR customer service rep.  They are all older most of them can retire I feel bad maybe they still work ause they cant afford to retire.   I have summer hours today I get off at 200 will do a couple of errands.  I am off next thursday and friday as well I cant believe memorial day already and I am already excited for fall.  LOL Have fun at the cabin and relax

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #418 on: May 18, 2024, 08:09:33 AM »

Good cloudy morning at least no rain but been cloudy all week. At least cool.  Good  dy for a walk I did my1.5 mile walk yesterday hopefully today too but knee is botheringme probably cause of the weather.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #419 on: May 19, 2024, 08:09:23 AM »

The sun is out!!!!!! Pefect morning for walk