Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Cheers 2024  (Read 85541 times)

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
Re: Cheers 2024
« Reply #390 on: May 09, 2024, 09:15:52 AM »

Good Morning,

LB, Waking at 3 to 4 then tossing and turning sucks honestly. I hope that doesn't happen nightly for you. Sounds like Murphy's Law got you at work by speaking too soon. lol It's good you enjoy your work. You're very good at it that's obvious.
That's a nice walking pad. I haven't heard that term before.

I don't remember if I mentioned I started walking again about a month ago. My knee has been feeling pretty good and I love being outside. I walk in the morning then another walk in the evening.
We're going to the nursery today for vegetable plants and some flowers. No more frosts are expected here per local weatherman so will get the vegetable garden planted.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #391 on: May 09, 2024, 05:46:40 PM »

Yes you mention  you walk but not twice a day.  Yes walkig up at 3/4 is nightly for me.  It sucks.  I wish I could garden, I never had a green thumb even flowers :(  I just found out they laid off 6 cr's a few days a go. They will get a packge and have jobs  for 60 days.  I dont know  who but sounds like everyone.  I can only name 7 people.  I am getting nervous.  Got my  lease for the next year and of course it went up about $100  month  I will look this weekend but I think I may stay here another to get my finances in order and improve my credit score and save for security in my next placee.   Maybe i will get lucky and something will come up in the next month or so
« Last Edit: May 09, 2024, 05:48:34 PM by LBLNJ0668 »
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au
New Jersey (south Jersey)

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #392 on: May 09, 2024, 06:31:54 PM »

LB, What job title is cr? Uh oh That doesn't sound good. What reason was given?

Wow it's lease renewal time already again!

The nursery we went to today has a cozy café so we have soup and sandwiches. Was pleasant. We go there every Spring for plants. Except we didn't last year and I didn't even get my veg garden planted last year with so many visits to cabin setting up and for deliveries and well digging and septic. Geez that was a busy time but pleasant and fun.

This afternoon was cloudy with rain expected and temps now warm enough and steady with no more frost or freeze temps so I got all the veg garden planted so the veggies can settle in with rain the next two days. The timing worked out great this year.

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #393 on: May 09, 2024, 06:32:28 PM »

LB  I'm so sorry to hear of Copper's passing.  One of the hardest things we have to do as humans.  :-* :-*  I watched that walking pad video and  I have no problems with my legs or balance.  I still would not use it.  Like you I would need some hand hold for safety.
Congrats on graduating from PT  Now starts the hard part..keeping up with exercises.  :-* :-*   Prayers for Dad.
Chicagoland

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #394 on: May 10, 2024, 04:55:17 PM »

Thanks tsk!!! Its been a hard week.  It's so quiet here and I don't like it!!! I really do miss him.  I find myself talking to hm and apologizing to him of not have patience whole walking him when he walked sooooooooo slow!!  It also touches my heart now looking back and see how he grew and finally trustd me!! He really did love me!!!! He really didnt when i first got him. 
  I am doing good with the exercises so far!!!!  Now I am thinking and getting ready to do my right knee. That wont be until October
« Last Edit: May 10, 2024, 04:57:47 PM by LBLNJ0668 »
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #395 on: May 11, 2024, 09:01:08 AM »

Finally a day with some sunshine for a few hours before more rain today ... so many rainy days lately.

LB, Yay you're done with the two weeks in office finally. Enjoy your weekend then working from home next week.

Hi tsk! It's really nice 'seeing' you.  :)

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #396 on: May 11, 2024, 02:06:38 PM »

I slept in to 8  but it was not so wasy I iddn the typical wake up at 400 and tossd and turned only difference I didnt have to get out of bed to work so  feel asleep for couple more hours.  I picke dup coppers paw print. I just ordered a box frame to put it in.  I also dropped off all the left over treats good puppy pads an dpoopy bags to the shelter.  IThe towns hs was doing clothes drivr so dropped off 2 bags there.  I then walked 1.5 miles around my comlex.  THat is how far I can go before  my right knee starts to hurt to the point that I knew I walked enugh so maybe in a week or so I can do 2 miles.   tomorrow is going to rain not sure if it will be all day but I know the morning.  If it clears in afternoon I will walk again.   I watched the squirrels some eat today as well, they are so adorabe. 

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #397 on: May 11, 2024, 02:08:26 PM »

I forgot the quotes.  I am hoping to run into some dogs during my walks so I can pet and get kisses but so far none 

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #398 on: May 11, 2024, 09:52:38 PM »

LB, Great about walking 1.5 miles!! That's good for both your new knee and your right one too. Quite a distance to walk before right knee hurt.
Awww to Copper's footprint.
Interesting about you looking for dogs to pet and get kisses. Do you think you might get another dog sometime in the future?

The 4th quote .. I did all but one. Lol

I planted a few Impatiens today and herb Patchouli. Love the scent of Patchouli!! After sun for a while it rained again. Still is I think. More rain tomorrow. Ugh.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #399 on: May 12, 2024, 07:22:42 AM »

good morning  I think about getting a new dog I want one but I need to think of finances first.  I will be saving so much money.  I have bills to pay maybe in a year.  I was also thinking 2 cts I would save on the dog walker. I wont need one  I may volunteer at the shelter   
I just got my new lease of course it went up $145 a month.  not worth it.  I dont know what to do.  I dont have the mentalitiy to look for another apartment they will probably be higher in price there is no such thing of affordable housing in NJ.

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #400 on: May 12, 2024, 07:31:19 AM »

4th quote
difficult to do
sigh

LB ... my two cents...give it some time
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #401 on: May 12, 2024, 07:38:20 AM »

Happy Mothers day to all

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #402 on: May 12, 2024, 07:41:34 AM »

4th quote
difficult to do
sigh

LB ... my two cents...give it some time

Thanks Tig  I will, I need too. 

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #403 on: May 12, 2024, 09:26:38 AM »

Happy Mother's Day

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #404 on: May 12, 2024, 09:28:56 AM »

Hi LB, I agree with you and Tig. Makes sense waiting for sure.

Hi Tig
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 46   Go Up