Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Cheers 2024  (Read 85372 times)

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
Re: Cheers 2024
« Reply #300 on: April 04, 2024, 10:22:55 AM »

LB, Good about you learning more about new responsibility at work and organizing notes. Is this permanent or is the woman who trained you on PTO and when she returns she resumes it again?

I bet you enjoyed the walk along with Copper too after being cooped up inside for days due to rain.

« Last Edit: April 04, 2024, 10:30:13 AM by paulie »

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #301 on: April 04, 2024, 08:14:47 PM »

LB, I think today was your father's appointment. I hope he continues to get good news.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #302 on: April 05, 2024, 06:45:00 AM »

Good morning busy day yesterday I worked until 830   I have 1/2 day today .  My fathers appointment went well.  He is going to have surgery to remove thyroid  They did a biopsy on the lympnoids so once they get the results is when they will schedule the surgery. the results should be in about 2 weeks. depending if cancer in lymphnoids his hospital wil lbe ame day procedure or over night  6 weeks later he will do the iodine treatment. he will  have to be lone for the weekend.  again they said slow growing 
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au
New Jersey (south Jersey)

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #303 on: April 06, 2024, 07:19:06 AM »

Good morning  WOW  I sure felt the earthquake yesterday. It freaked me out.  I heard roaring in the distance that kept getting louder. It sounded like an explosion.  The apartment shook as well.    I live around 30 minutes from the epicenter.  My work is about 5 minutes  away.   I was home.  There was an after shock around 6 I didnt feel that.  Copper was fine. he was pacing around about the time but he usually does when he ants to go out. He went to sleep 30 minutes later. lol

MY father is having surgery to remove his thyroid April 16.  They are still waiitng for th biopsy report of the lymphnoids  If it shows cancer he will stay overnight in the hosipital ,If not its same day procedure.  6 weeks later he will have a one time treatment of iodine.  He has to be isolated for the weekend  He will have too  much radioation. fingers crossed     
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #304 on: April 06, 2024, 04:33:43 PM »

Hi LB, Again I'm glad all's okay for you after yesterday's earthquake. That would freak out anyone.  Interesting about you hearing a roaring sound that got louder. You live really close to epicenter. Glad Copper was his usual low key self. Lol

Surprising also is that jicaji and her husband felt the earthquake shakes all the way in her state too. 

Good to read the Dr's are on top of things for your father. They sound like a very good team. Prayers continue for your father.

You hit a home run with all the quotes today!!

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #305 on: April 07, 2024, 08:34:48 AM »

Good morning, I havent felt any after schocks  all is quiet. so  tomorrow is the eclipse and I dont have any secial glasses  oh well . I wil lbe working anyway and it may be cloudy.   So I wsill be working in the office for the next 2 weeks :(  Not this week but the following week I work with the nasty one. LOL   I am takin one day off and a 1/2 day hee hee. 

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #306 on: April 08, 2024, 08:11:47 AM »

Good Morning,

LB,So your two weeks in the office start today. Smart planning taking a full day and a half day off next week when working with the trouble maker. Good!

I didn't get special glasses to watch eclipse either. I didn't really think about it. I figure there's been same or different eclipses in the past that were seen so all's good not watching today.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #307 on: April 08, 2024, 05:44:48 PM »

Good evening, The day I took off next week is coincendse.  It cause my fathers surgery I may take  another day who knows I saw the eclipe, some people had glasses so we took turns.  Pretty cool   Crazy day today at work tomorrow I am putting my ear budgs in nd listen to music to dorwn out all th enpise in background.  I cant cncentrate in office. 

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #308 on: April 08, 2024, 08:04:49 PM »

That's a darned good coincidence LB. Cool that you saw the eclipse. They are interesting and fun to watch. Had partial eclipse here. I sat on my deck. I find the entire experience interesting. There'll be another eclipse of some sort again. As Gator on TikTok (if you've seen him) would say .......... Next! Lol

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #309 on: April 09, 2024, 05:28:09 PM »

good evening, not much to say except copper still wakes me in th emiddle of the night lol  Sometimes, just sometimes he doesnt  LOL  I am exhausted.  when I work  in office, I lose an hpur of sleep  :(   

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #310 on: April 09, 2024, 09:18:34 PM »

Hi LB, Enjoy the nights Copper for whatever reason doesn't wake you!! Interesting though. If we could figure that out you'd get a good night's sleep every night!!

Do you loose an hour sleep when working in office due to having to wake up earlier? I'm thinking yes?

Not much for me to say either other than I worked my butt off today power washing the deck .. then hand washed railings and posts around deck with a special cleaner then rolled out the rug and set up furniture and umbrellas. Temp today was 75. Loved it!! And also tired and sore now.  ;D

SED

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #311 on: April 10, 2024, 06:21:28 PM »

HBello I got to work from home 1/2 the day today got there and network was out so we did what had to do in office.  Then went home to finish work.  we didnt have the ability to get on email or our teams which has a lot of files we need   Yes I lose an hour of sleep cause I have to get up an hour earlier. 

Paulie you need to take it easy 

Oh I started calling my apartment complex to get the AC working sice it broke last October.  its going to be in 80;s next week and its already stuffy in here.  As long as I have my window open its ok for now. But tomorrow is goin got warm up to where it will get uncomfortable in here.  Let sguess how long it wil ltake the to fix it. h and a survry is coming out tomorrow they want us to participate.  THis may get interesting

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #312 on: April 11, 2024, 08:45:59 AM »

LB, Nice you got to work half day from home yesterday but due to the circumstances sounds like you'll have double the work to do in-office today.

That's right! Your A/C still needs repaired. Good you've begun calling to repair. Hopefully they got it scheduled for you already for soon!

#1 Interesting. Hadn't thought of or looked at birth that way.  Awww

Thanks about taking it easy. I did pretty much yesterday. I did get the tiered fountain from the garage and up onto the deck. Comes in two pieces. Other than that we went away for part of the day to relax and shop a bit.

Weather here in PA will get interesting this afternoon and tonight. Heavy thunderstorms and possible tornado threats (limited threat they say so that's good). My heavens more rain!

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #313 on: April 11, 2024, 05:00:35 PM »

hello Paulie no working from home didnt affect anything for today but I am busy and didnt get everything done I may log on  a few minuts once done with dinner.   Hopefully it will make my work day easier tomorrow but I doubt it. Someone came to look at the AC the chair is moved but no one called to give me the status. I will call tomorrow didnt get  a chance to call today  we got a survy on the aprtment complex today. I was not so nice/  It was NOT unaminious either. yikes!!!!
Rain tonight into tomorrow.  they say hevy winds as well. 

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #314 on: April 12, 2024, 09:05:01 AM »

LB, TGIF for you!! Good that working from home the other day didn't set you back the next day. I hope today's better for you.

Good someone came to look at A/C. Hopefully an easy and fast fix.

Sounds like you were upfront honest in apartment survey. Hey! Changes and upgrades can't be done unless tenants aren't honest.

About weather ..... holy rain and high winds. Might need an arc!

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 46   Go Up