Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Cheers 2024  (Read 85312 times)

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
Re: Cheers 2024
« Reply #285 on: March 31, 2024, 10:28:06 AM »

Happy Easter!

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #286 on: March 31, 2024, 10:29:36 AM »

LB, Thank you and Yay you work from home this week!

jicaji, Happy Easter!

Lani, Thank you for the Easter wishes. I wish you and your family many Easter Blessdings.

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #287 on: March 31, 2024, 12:35:43 PM »

Blessed and Happy Easter...LB, Paulie,  Jacaji ...hope you have a wonderful day with your families.

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

karengramke

« Reply #288 on: March 31, 2024, 03:08:33 PM »

Happy Easter to all!

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #289 on: March 31, 2024, 04:08:07 PM »

Hi Paulie, LB, Jicaji, Tig, Puff, Phyl, I hope you all are having a lovely Easter with human or furry family.  ;D
We just returned from seeing our oldest daughter on this nonstop rainy day here in Arizona. Traveled from north to valley and it rained here, there and back again. LOL!
Throughout the hills and valley where we had fire damage from two years ago, it is green and lush again. God's renewal may it be that way for each of you too!

Have a blessed day.  :-*
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
« Reply #290 on: March 31, 2024, 06:16:28 PM »

Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #291 on: March 31, 2024, 06:23:25 PM »

PAULIE  If your son is interested in architecture and fine dining this is the place to be.  If he's ever back again, the Chicago architectural boat tour on the Chicago River is the BEST ever.
Chicagoland

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #292 on: April 01, 2024, 06:58:19 AM »

good morning
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au
New Jersey (south Jersey)

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #293 on: April 01, 2024, 11:18:45 AM »

Good Morning  :)

Karen, Lori, Phyl and Lani, Thank you for Easter wishes.

Lani, My heavens that was a lot of rain while traveling for you. Very nice though that you got to visit with your oldest daughter.
All that rain has arrived in my area all this week.
Your words describing God's renewal in the Arizona hills and valleys are beautiful. Well said and true!

tsk, I'll definitely tell my son about the Chicago River boat tour. Thank you for the info. It's good to 'see' you.

LB, Last night I realized I forgot to wish you Happy Passover. I apologize.
It's good you work from home this week with all the rain we are getting this week in the east till Friday. Temps have dropped and snow showers and blustery Thursday and Friday. Ugh

#s 2 and 4

jicaji, Are you exhausted today?! I am. Like you said previously .... today rest for sure.

Wishing everyone a pleasant day.

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #294 on: April 01, 2024, 11:35:55 AM »

Oh!! Refrigerator update ....

Yesterday mid-morning I had the ham in the oven and fridge was literally full with salads, desserts, extra misc for Easter meal plus all the regular things. I couldn't have put anything else into it if I tried. Opened the fridge to get something .. light was off and interior temp on panel had risen a bit. I was stunned honestly and remember saying, "No ......waaaay!" Shut the door telling my husband we open only when needed. I finished whatever it was I was doing at that time. After a bit opened the door and the light was back on fridge was cooling again!! Repairman was here for second time last Thursday and replaced part he said was causing problem. Evidently not.

Soooo today back to calling warranty company then repair place. At this point I'm thinking just get a new refrigerator (if it would even be approved)  but I love this fridge. It's only two years since I got it and it took me a while of looking and comparing different french door refrigerators with interior design I wanted and the two deep freezer drawers. I was going to get the same one for cabin but was out of stock at the time.

The saga continues .....

Any suggestions are welcome but honestly I can't thing of anything else to do.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #295 on: April 02, 2024, 06:36:23 AM »

Good morning   Paulie your refrigerator has a mind of its own for sure.
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #296 on: April 02, 2024, 10:11:55 AM »

LB, Well said! Also give an update on your father's appointment when you have info. Prayers continue.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #297 on: April 03, 2024, 06:41:17 AM »

Good Morning   Rough day at work yesterday   My dad sees  the surgeon tomorrow will keep you posted.

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #298 on: April 03, 2024, 09:15:51 PM »

Hi LB, Hope your day at work was better than yesterday. Wishing the best for your father tomorrow.

I had a heck of a busy day today. Will need an ark soon too due to rain. My area has already gotten in 3 days what we normally get in one month. Sure is soggy outside!!

Quotes .. I forget the exact number. The one about a strong woman. Hell yea! We don't give up.  ;D

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #299 on: April 04, 2024, 06:36:32 AM »

Good morning busy day yesterday at work and will be today as well learnd more organized the notes.  I am learning every day.  LOL rain all week here floods galore.   Going to take copper for quick walk since he iddnt have any all week  he'll hopefully get longer one lunch time. 
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 46   Go Up