Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Cheers 2024  (Read 79396 times)

LBLNJ0668

Re: Cheers 2024
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2024, 08:06:16 PM »

I usually go to bed right nw but I am on the last episode on a show I am watching on netflix!!! Good thing I am working from home!!!!  LOL It started off weird  but turns out  its really good It's called somewhere between
« Last Edit: January 07, 2024, 08:09:12 PM by LBLNJ0668 »
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au
New Jersey (south Jersey)

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2024, 06:52:14 AM »

Good morning back to the work (home) I go
"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" www.edgarsmission.org.au

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2024, 11:45:48 AM »

LB, Sounds like you watched a really good show last night. True good you work from home still. Lol

Weather forecast for tomorrow the same but now up to 2 1/2 inches rain with 50 mph winds. Then more rain Friday. Ugh. I agree with you  ... tired of rain! and gray days too.

Today's quote #1. Lol This one is definitely for jicaji! She would definitely have a comment on it.

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2024, 11:55:04 AM »

Happy Birthday, Puff!!

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2024, 12:03:17 PM »

Happy Birthday Puff!!!

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2024, 04:01:57 PM »

Nj just called a state of emergency for tomorrow weather 2-4" of rain and 40-60 mprh winds . Yikes!!!!

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2024, 04:09:45 PM »

Whoa LB! I'm very glad you're still working from home. Are you thinking of rescheduling your Dr appointment tomorrow? Or will be able to go before the rain and winds begin?

All of this evenings quotes are good and the third one adorable. So cute! Lol

jicaji

« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2024, 04:54:04 PM »

LB and Paulie This first post this morning talking obout 3am IS written for me...DEFINITELY.  Just about EVERY night.

LB   Hopefully tomorrow won't be too bad by you. just be careful if you have to go out anywhere.  We got about 4" of snow yesterday and today was beautiful, sunny and 40 degrees.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PUFF :)
« Last Edit: January 08, 2024, 04:58:16 PM by jicaji »
Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way. Martin Luther King Jr.

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2024, 09:15:26 PM »

jicaji, Yep!! As soon as I read 3am I thought of you!  ;) I hope you sleep past that time tonight.

LB, You be careful tomorrow if you go to Dr appt or anywhere. I'm hoping you reschedule your appt and stay home inside.

Both of you take care.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2024, 07:11:17 AM »

Good morning  I am going to my appointment if I reschedule it wont be until next month he's only there 1x a month.   Its in the morning 10am not raining yet. Looks like the earliest its suppose to start raining is 11:00.  The worse is suppose to be this afternoon I will be home working (took 1/2 day) My father is on a cruise due to come home today I am taking his flight will be cancelled.  Flight is suppose to land at 330  I got to see my favorite guy at PT  he gave me a couple of different exercises to do at homed .  He stepped me up to a bigger step  to help me progress to  a flight of steps at first we were going to do tha flight of stairs there  (I use elevator) but he changed his mind since he saw I havent done the 4" I havent done the 4" step yet, which is the size of a standard step.  he had me do it 10 times holding on to table for support then 5x without holding...hands free!!! wow I sure love a challenge. It was hard but I did it. I am not scheudled to see him again so probably wont until feb unless scheedules change. so probably wont do the flight of steps tll then. Now hopefully the other pt people will continue to have me work on the 4" step. He says my biggest problem is fear. Oncce I  do it the first time I am ok.  He is right

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #40 on: January 09, 2024, 11:28:09 AM »

LB, Good about your appt earlier this morning before nasty weather. Maybe you're returned home by now. Hope so.

Very nice about your father and a cruise!! Where did he travel to? You might be correct about his flight with the weather. Let me know then.

Kudos to you doing the 4 steps hands free!! You sure do like a challenge and you're determined! Applause for LB!  ;D
I understand why this guy is your favorite PT person. He's good!

All quotes are good today.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2024, 03:59:52 PM »

Hi Paulie,

I made it to the  surgeo. It started to light rain while I was in there.   Made it home ok.  The surgeon was quite impressed in the  progress.  He said the only thing now that will help is keep doing PT.   The stiffness and numbness takes some time.  I see him again in 2 months.  I got my letter its ok to go back to office from dr.  I just need to wait for our sagety group to say it's ok.  They never respond. we'll see what happens. I wouldnt mind working from home still LOL

Yes I love my PT guy he is the only one that gwts me to progress. The girl that I will be seeing the rest of the monthsaw what he had me doijg, I hope she follows suit.   I doubt I will do stairs there for quite some time

My father landed about an hour ago. Now they just have to do the car ride. But the worse of it will start over night.

It's raining little puddles in back the normal I am afraid what will happen over night. 

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #42 on: January 09, 2024, 07:00:48 PM »

Hi LB, Good to hear you made it home safely and weather wasn't bad at that time.

Great news your surgeon was impressed with your progress. Wow now you just continue with PT. You've come a looong way!

Hummmm good you've made progress but kind of a bummer Dr gave you your letter to return working from office. Blah. Since you say the safety group doesn't respond maybe they'll take their time not responding to your letter for a while  ;D

Thanks for the update on your father. Good his flight landed safely. Hopefully they don't have a long drive till they return home safely.

Before I came here I looked at the radar in my area hoping it stops soon. Nope. Continues for hours yet. Might get thunder and lightening when the new front coming through smacks into the cold here.
I did follow the track of the storm over to your area and along the coast. It does look like your area may get heavy rain tonight or through the night.
Good that you're working from home tomorrow. I bet Copper doesn't like the rain.

LBLNJ0668

« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2024, 07:28:51 PM »

I forgot to answer your question, Paulie, My father went on a 20 day cruise to the carrabien. Not sure what islnds. LOL I know its a smaller brand new boat.   Not sure what cruise line. Thats a awholelong tory, my fatghers friend are going on a cruise in a couple of weeks on a bigger ship. MY fathers girlfriend didnt want to go on that one because its bigger wich means mre people.  I think this one hold like 4000 people. The cruise my father went on hold just 1000.  I asked what the difference is between beng on a boat with 1000 vs 4000 they are both crowded!! She is worried about covid.  WEll... If you're so worried you shouldnt be gong onn any cruise. !!!!!

update just got this on a fb page (weatherNJ)

In my previous article, I mentioned a possible squall line forming, which would bring strong straight line winds. Looking at our latest radar image, that squall line has formed and is racing towards our area. This squall line could produce damaging winds so take precautions!

They say it will reach us around 1100 . I  think I will go to sleep after reading this and hope to slep thrugh most of this. 
« Last Edit: January 09, 2024, 08:16:24 PM by LBLNJ0668 »

paulie

• Live...Laugh...Love
« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2024, 09:34:07 PM »

Hi LB, I just came to check if you'd posted.  :)

Nice to your father and girlfriend going to the Caribbean! 20 day cruise too. I agree with you about what's the difference from 1,00 vs 4,000 people and catching something but it is a big difference in the amount of people. Good for you father I say going on a cruise. He's 89 or 90 isn't he?

I looked at your radar again too earlier and saw that storm line in red heading towards your area. Last I looked it had shifted direction a little bit. When it came through my area the temps definitely went higher. It's 57 degrees here now! I went out on the deck and it felt good compared to earlier today. Next get ready for artic blast with temps in the teens. Ugh.

I hope you sleep good and through the storm if/when it passes through. Give me an update tomorrow morning. Take care.