Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2024  (Read 678070 times)

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
Re: Beak Room 2024
« Reply #8460 on: October 18, 2024, 10:08:44 AM »

Tig glad to hear you're doing better.

CLynn La Nina means for Tennessee---'wetter' just more cold rain.  However, that's better than snow.

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

LisaG1967

« Reply #8461 on: October 18, 2024, 11:03:10 AM »

Good Morning Beakers.....TGIF!!!!

Lani - Oh my, another washing machine.  Fingers crossed this one lasts a while for you.  I hope you are all caught up on laundry.  :-*

baz - Hope you got all your errands done yesterday.

tsk - I love cool coffee mugs in real life too.   :D 

tig - Donuts for dinner  ;D  I see lil Debbie's now has their Christmas Cake in donut form...that might be dangerous for me!

clynn - My brother's daughter worked at Nothing Bundt Cakes when she was in high school.  She liked that lil job, she said.  Love that pic of the Stone Flume.

Phyl - Thanks for the 365.  Love the pretty colorful leaves.

karen - I think the La Nina brings us a warmer winter, too. They were talking about that this morning on our local news.

Puff - So nice that your took a flight out for lunch with your friend! 

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #8462 on: October 18, 2024, 12:20:11 PM »

TGIF Beakers!
Morning Eagles4, Lisa, Ezee, Eburg, Weasel, Jilltosa, Kb, Tsk, Karen, Oldguy, Puff, Eaglesrock, Emyrauld, Lilbro, Blschue, Lori, Clynn, Tig, Baz, Phyl, Peep, Jaspurr, Pink, BL, Bggolden, T40, ssrl, Maxie, Nrstooge, Omasawyer, Paulie, jicaji, LB, and All!

All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Puff

« Reply #8463 on: October 18, 2024, 12:24:19 PM »

I've been concerned watching SWFL nest and never seem to be there when their chat is happening so......
Has anything been said or mentioned about left eye of F23.  Protecting it and closing it too much?

Hi all, be back later.  Out this morning be back about noon.

P

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #8464 on: October 18, 2024, 01:14:00 PM »

PHYL   Snoopy, my favorite  ;D   That's a neat progression of leaf coloration.

TIG  A very healthy side  ;) ;)  Glad you're feeling OK

LANI   That is one cool chillin' pup this AM  ;D
Chicagoland

Phyl

« Reply #8465 on: October 18, 2024, 06:40:42 PM »

Puff  I've not been able to catch  SWFL chat myself.  Your observations are likely correct . Because you're very observant-I'd trust
you. I'll try to be more attentive. Jim and I have been fighting B. pneumonia and still suffering despite a round of antibiotics and being mindful
w/masks and sleeping at 30% w/pillows and all. If I'm not better by Moday I'll call my PCP and go from there. Jim too.

Tsk  Hi

Lani  that's one cool retriever dude.  ;)

Good Night
 Everyone... SEDs 
Praying for SWFL and Ft. Myers nests . And,   victims of Hurricanes Milton and Helene 

« Last Edit: October 19, 2024, 02:47:03 AM by Phyl »

Sauces bald eagle cam

karengramke

« Reply #8466 on: October 18, 2024, 09:18:36 PM »

Snow fell on Grandfather Mountain,NC yesterday, marking 2 seasons meeting with the white mountain tops over the colorful  Fall leaves below!

Puff, I cannot see any mention of an eye problem with F23. I Good night Beakers, SEDS
« Last Edit: October 18, 2024, 09:57:34 PM by karengramke »

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #8467 on: October 19, 2024, 01:07:56 AM »

Puff, Here is two videos of SWFL nests by Lady Hawk. F23 seems okay as they are busy with nestorations.  :-*

SWFL Eagles ~ M15 Tests Out Nest 3 x's & F23 Once! Sticks & Beak Discussions! F23 Huge Crop 10.17.24
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1MmKka-r2k

Most recent - posted 2 hours ago
SWFL Eagles ~ M15 Flies To Nest At Night & Roosts On Attic! Nippy Queen F23 AM Discussions! 10.18.24
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5M1PcawW1U

Clynn, love your morning fall pics... I just haven't had any luck with a washing machine since we moved to Payson.  :-\ ... the bundt cakes looks delicious! What a nice treat from Erin and family! Shannon has brought us, Lemon/Poppyseed, Chocolate Fudge, Red Velvet bundt cakes from the same company in Scottsdale. YUM! ... stunning fall pic of the Stone Flume... I like Sydney's sisters names.  ;D

Tsk, Fall has finally arrived to the Pines! We had a burst of rain/hail and cold temps! Perfect day! It's 40 degrees now.  ;D

Tig, Love devil eggs too. I like to add touch of worcheshire sauce, grey poupon mustard, mayo, chop italian parsley or dill, just depends if I want to add bacon bits or green olives or smoke salmon. oh, I'm getting hungry!  LOL!

SED Phyl, Jim and Miss Maggie  Never too old for Snoopy and friends  ;D.. gorgeous Gray Owl in today's nature video. Feel better soon, sending prayers.

Karen, Lisa, we're supposed to have warmer winter too.  :-\

Good night!

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Lilbro, Eagles, Pink, Eaglesrock, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Tim and Tsk, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Tig, Clynn and family, Lisa, Jeff and Family, Tsk/Tim's cousin Joe, Lori, grandmothers and family, Baz, Eaglesrock, Eagles and Mom, Tsk's bro and wife Margaret, Karen and Piper, Lisa's FIL, Puff, Kb's friends Vi and Dennis, Paulie, Tsk's DIL Amy, SIL and grandson, Jicaji, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Peep, Jaspurr, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Tsk and Tim, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen and Piper, Clynn and family, Lisa, Jeff and Family, Baz and family, Eagle and family, Tsk's DIL Amy, Puff, Blschue and family, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For those lost, pets, and the survivors from Hurricane Helene, and their rescuers,  tHellgate Osprey Antali, Etta, Denton eaglets and nest, Trempealeau Eagles’ Nest, Tiny Tammy and Paws of War, Harley and his little siblings, Miss Maggie, Hellgate Iris, TRR Sloths, Brooks Fall Brown Bear Otis, Honey and Gunnar, SWFL Harriet, Star, Little One and all the Feral cats, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.

All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #8468 on: October 19, 2024, 06:42:59 AM »

HAPPY 40TH  CLYNN AND ED

Chicagoland

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #8469 on: October 19, 2024, 06:51:19 AM »

PHYL   Gosh I thought Jim was doing good - back to work etc.  (((Jim, PHYL)))

LANI   Winter parka time for Sadie's AM walk  :o  Good Halloween gif  ;D
Chicagoland

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #8470 on: October 19, 2024, 06:59:03 AM »

Good Morning Beakers!  It's CATURDAY again!

Lani, thanks for the videos of SWFL, all looks well and good! They will be working on the nest with full force now! Oh yes, those little Bundtlette cakes are too yummy for words! I have managed not to touch it yet, and it will be me savoring one bite here and there...I will try to make it last all weekend!  Love the dog with the shades!  Cool! And the spooky good night pic!

Phyl, I wish that you and Jim would get over this lousy spell!  It has to be wearing both of you down. I say a little prayer for the two of you every night...

Lisa, it is the dangerous Christmas goodies time coming soon... I think we are supposed to be getting a lot of snow this winter. Hope that is wrong...

Puff, I couldn't find any mention of F23's eye. It looked weird in one picture on their FB page, but looked normal in many others. I think it was just a lighting or temporary issue.

tsk, my Mom started out trying to give us names with the same initials, CLL. I am Connie Lynn, then Cathy Lee. But she gave up and we have Becky Jo! Her best friend was tryint to do DLT, She had Dixie Lynn, Douglas Lee, David Loren, but she gave up after that and had Brian James. I am glad we were all girls, Mom had some really dorky boy names picked out. Becky was going to be Dirk.  :o  Sometimes we call her that...  ;D

tsk, thank you for the Anniversary card!

California’s Pacific Coast Highway

Vacation Bike!

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

Phyl

« Reply #8471 on: October 19, 2024, 07:41:12 AM »

Good Morning ...Happy CaturdayEveryone!

Currently: 65F cloudy , High  69F mostly,  with  Low 64F

Hope everyone had a pleasant evening and some SEDs.
Praying for  SWFL and  Ft. Myers nests  .

Lani many thanks for the SWFL videos of  M15 and F23... nestorations and 'discussions'. Frightful  Jack O Lantern Scarecrow last night

CLynn I've driven California’s Pacific Coast Highway; Vacation Bike is interesting; family names  :)

Tsk nice gif this morning; this  respiratory mess just hangs on ---everyone here has this.   I seriously  doubt I'll be well enough to get
my Flu and CoVid vacs this year.

Oh. Do I  love 'Deviled Eggs'.    I use the 'classic'  deviled egg recipe.
They remind me of the  Saturday BBQs we had as a family and that cedar picnic table in the backyard just off the patio. Dad bought that on one of our supply  visits to Indio.  It came in a large box  hauled in the trunk of the 1960 Oldsmobile. He bolted it together ... lots of  culinary memories.

Prayers for:  Victims of Hurricanes Milton and  Helene . And, those who rescue them; SWFL and  Ft. Myers nests  and  those in the path of Tropical Storm  Milton ;The Fallen of Abbey Gate, Vietnam, Korean Conflict, WWI and II; Police and First Responders.  Our friend and ally the Nation of Israel and peace for her people.   'Little Gray' and 'Little One' ...All abandoned, abused , lost cats ... stray, unloved, homeless stray and feral cats;
The Bluebirds of Cane Ridge, Tennessee, Hummingbirds, Bumble Bees  and Honey bees everywhere . As always, Beakers, Cheerios and RRP and families.🙏 s
🎃    🎃    🎃     🎃      🎃       🎃      🎃      🎃       🎃       🎃       🎃        🎃         🎃         🎃         🎃         🎃         🎃          🎃           🎃

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #8472 on: October 19, 2024, 07:43:34 AM »

Sauces bald eagle cam

LisaG1967

« Reply #8473 on: October 19, 2024, 07:45:34 AM »

Good Morning Beakers.....Happy Caturday!

Lani - Loved your pup from yesterday.  Thanks for the SWFL videos.  Your deviled eggs you make sound yummy.  I love them with chopped green olives mixed in. 

Puff - I have a photographer friend that visits SWFL everyday to take pics.  I will ask her if she has noticed anything about F23's eye. 

Phyl - I had thought you and Jim were getting better.  Sorry to hear you are both still not feeling good.  Hope you both start to feel better soon!

karen - I forgot to post your snowfall pic of North Carolina here!

tsk - Love your Harvest time greeting.

clynn - I have been wanting Jeff to make those Fruitcake cookies.  I saw the lil colored fruit out last week.  I am headed to store in 20 minutes, and think I will pick up a container.  Vacation Bike..cool! 

Happy 40th Anniversary, Clynn & Ed!!!
« Last Edit: October 19, 2024, 11:32:19 AM by LisaG1967 »

Phyl

« Reply #8474 on: October 19, 2024, 07:55:06 AM »

Connie and  Ed...   Happy 40th Anniversary

Wishing you many more years together.

Sauces bald eagle cam