Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2024  (Read 547636 times)

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
Re: Beak Room 2024
« Reply #7800 on: Today at 07:18:41 AM »

GOOD MORNING

LANI  speaking of Trader Joes - Have you found that cookie box mix - a cookie that has everything in it  :D  I forget the title - It was on the end cap of a row the other day - I make them a bit smaller so I get about 22 or so.  That way I can give Tim 1/day  LOL  You sure accomplish a lot on a very efficient trip.  WOW  super scary about the fire.  Keep us posted.  Like the map.  I'm a visual person   ;) ;)

CLYNN   LOLOL the deer in the Colorado shop - then brings family   ;D ;D ;D ;D    God bless Erin's friend!!  Gosh darn - Who can you trust!!!  Get that letter out pronto!!  My brother the geographer loves telling us about all the hwys.  He has a photographic memory.

PHYL  Stunning fall photos this AM.  You're getting PT  5 days a week??  :o  How did the first session go?

KB   Sure hope that is a simple fix on the Jeep.  We got the dribbles from the big storm that missed you.  Lasted about 3 minutes at 6 AM  We so need rain.

TIG  Good job - Glad your photos transfer worked.  Many of those are familiar from our family camping trip eons ago. ( Rushmore and Devil's Tower for two)    Loved the porch sunset - WOW and the gravestone of the 7th cavalry horse cemetery.  Bison are so huge close up.  :o

LISA  What is the recall on your Honda?  Do they call you to come in for the fix?

OK  for All the gall bladder fans out there:    The gall bladder is too infected now to remove.  A catheter was placed in it yesterday to drain "the infection"  Material cultured to make sure all bacteria is covered by the 2 antibiotics he is being given.  Questionable how long he will have this - for sure a month - maybe 6 weeks before it will be removed and that has to coordinate with being off his blood thinners a prescribed number of days.  Normally surgery is an out-patient event - but like the back surgery he just had, they kept him overnight.   Time will tell.   He became horribly confused late afternoon yesterday - scary.  Likely a combination of the morphine for right shoulder pain - a consequence of the gall bladder as it refers it's pain the to that shoulder ( learn something every day) and the versed and fentanyl he was given during the procedure - not quite out of his system.  Tim has a very low tolerance for pain - Anyway,  they were going to put a 2 bed alarms on for night time.  We shall see this AM how it all turned out  Again your prayers are what allows me to sleep and get through each day.  :-* :-* :-* :-*   Today I need to have him out of bed and in a chair and make sure some PT gets ordered.  He won't go home til white blood cell count in down in normal ranges and diabetes is controlled. 

Chicagoland

kbshcb

« Reply #7801 on: Today at 07:47:22 AM »

The Pallas cat...Far North of Central Asia is where this cat is from.

Awe tsk...yes, right shoulder pain which I have is a co-symptom of gall bladder disease. Believe me, I've found myself wondering myself...just wondering but still.

Hoping his white blood cells return to normal quickly. But, at the end of the day, a better dx than could have been considering how you described his look early on...I'm happy for that.

Baz - thanks for the links to JD Souther. I particularly love the Rolling Stone piece with 10 videos/songs embedded. Good stuff.

I'm attempting to drive the Jeep up to the shop after 9am when traffic would be slower just in case it stalls on me. Will walk home and then hopefully have it still in me to take Ollie man for a short walk...his first

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #7802 on: Today at 07:51:40 AM »

Good Morning Everyone!
TGIF...

Currently: 70F partly  sunny , High  97F sunny,  with  Low 69F

Hope everyone had a pleasant evening and a good night's rest. And, those who've been dealing
the heavy rains and flooding. Will find an end to the mess and hard work of restoration and clean up.

{{{Tsk and Tim}}} tks for the update. did not know that about shoulder pain/ gall bladder. More prayers...here's to a speedy recovery and back home.

Lani so glad backfires are working  to contain the fires; awesome gulls

Bazi  Yes. Both knees.

KB sounds like a plan to  get  'Nellie'  repaired , do be careful walking  back.

Tig  really enjoyed Camper's photos. You've done well posting them.

Prayers for: The Fallen of Abbey Gate, Vietnam, Korean Conflict, WWI and II; Police and First Responders.  Our friend and ally the Nation of Israel and peace for her people.   'Little Gray' and 'Little One' ...All abandoned, abused , lost cats ... stray, unloved, homeless stray and feral cats;
The Bluebirds of Cane Ridge, Tennessee, Hummingbirds, Bumble Bees  and Honey bees everywhere . As always, Beakers/families.

« Last Edit: Today at 08:20:35 AM by Phyl »

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

Sauces bald eagle cam

kbshcb

« Reply #7804 on: Today at 08:09:01 AM »

I forgot, Lani - did I read that latest tweet correctly that TFT chick fledged? I reviewed the newsletter but only had out dated info.

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #7805 on: Today at 08:18:16 AM »

tsk, oh my, poor Tim. I pray it all goes quickly for him, we know how he hates not being well. It sure seems like he has gone through a lot lately, especially for a man with a low tolerance for pain.  Ed also belongs to that club!

tig, I knew that, I forgot! Wonderful pictures you took of the magnificent sights of that area! The phones take great pictures these days. All the personal pics I post are from my phone, I save them to Pinterest and post from there.

Phyl, love the pictures! I see 3 more puzzles to make! 365 - beautiful black wolf, I have never seen one up that close!

NEFL - Gabby and I believe A1 are doing some nestorations this morning. A beaky kiss too. Happy Friday

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

Phyl

« Reply #7806 on: Today at 08:44:26 AM »

{{{Tsk}}}  all you have to deal with you think of others...PT , I was given a print out of exercises on Wednesday as it was evaluation. First session  starts next Wednesday and Friday as my Euflexxa injections are on the next two Mondays. Then  Wednesday and Monday.
 Jim said he'd walk with me until I felt comfortable walking alone again.
Keeping you both in prayer and have a candle burning on our home alter.

CLynn tks for NEFL update/  snap  Gabby and A1 look great.

Sauces bald eagle cam