Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2024  (Read 546697 times)

LisaG1967

Re: Beak Room 2024
« Reply #735 on: January 20, 2024, 04:04:49 PM »

tsk - I would have thought by now, as many times as I have gone away that Jeff could have made a checklist, but nope.  I will wave at karen too, along the way!  :D

T40 - Many thanks for the videos.

karen - I will pop on here when I get closer to let you know I am waving at ya!  ;D

I want to get up and leave early, so heading to bed soon. 

Have a good night, Beakers! 

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #736 on: January 20, 2024, 04:17:23 PM »

Lani, I looked up the Town Dump. looks like a fun place ...but it ways it's permanently closed! What a shame. I wonder what they did with all the stuff! I would love to dig around in there!
 https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g31187-d2415187-Reviews-The_Town_Dump-Cave_Creek_Arizona.html

karen, tsk, I probably won't drive at night anymore, not that I did that much anyway...

I was looking for something in my purse and ran across this. Mom wrote down the directions to the Eye Clinic in Evansville, IN. I told her we just needed the address, that we would use the navigation in the car, but she kept on writing...

T40, great videos! The Maine Coon transformation is cool!

kb, what a sweet little boy singing 'every little thing's gonna be alright'...

Lori, those cookies for Aly look delicious!

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #737 on: January 20, 2024, 04:51:36 PM »

Lisa  I hope you read this before you leave---prayers to St. Christopher for  travel mercies while  you're gone, there and return home. Sending prayers for your mama and speedy recovery. What a comfy and warm kitty this AM

CLynn I believe the bison do huddle, in a circle faces inward.  I believe the article I've linked in my post has some info. So glad you'll not drive at night---it's just that  you'll be safer. What a Godsend
your Erin/Sydney are to you and neighborhood. LOL Sam/Sophie hiding from Bella- eventually they'll understand, I'm sure.   :o  the blonde wood cat table.  Peace, Love, Cats  all there need be.

{{{Puff}}} I have wanted to see UK and Europe all my life. Unless Jimmy wins the Tenn State Lottery? --- However, should I ever be so fortunate to do so---I'd want to go with you!   :-* ;)

Tsk  LOL your AM Caturday.  Glad Tim's better  I do recall you mentioning your eye condition earlier. Shame on me for not thinking of asking about that.  :( 

Karen I understood what you said about 'the housekeeper'.   So glad you can get out on your own when you want. I know you will---do take care.  Sounds like the perfect puzzle for Tsk. Bet she could snap that together in no time!

{{{Tig}}}

Oh my goodness Lani those Maine Coon kittens.   :-*    The PG Sphinx ---so funny and yet.  Just perusing the shops is fun in and of it's self. IMHO

Hi Lori really yummy bb cookies for Aly.

KB sweet video of  little fella singing--- next video, the wisdom that can come from children  ;)

Eagles  enjoyed your AM post---such an eclectic grouping of kittens

T40  tks for the links. Will have to finish up watching later. As always, I'm sure they are great.

CLynn   your mom's driving instructions  ;)  Ginger w/ cut-ou paper bag...the hole for it's mouth is purrfect and so funny ! Tks for link to 'Town Dump' that place is a wonderland for folks like us.   Truly, too bad it's closed

Gonna stream 'Maggie Moore

« Last Edit: January 20, 2024, 05:56:46 PM by Phyl »

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

karengramke

« Reply #738 on: January 20, 2024, 05:42:51 PM »

Clynn, your motjer has  nice handwriting!
« Last Edit: January 21, 2024, 07:35:24 AM by karengramke »

Phyl

« Reply #739 on: January 20, 2024, 05:58:57 PM »

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/1077767754553741592/

CLynn ditto Karen---your mom does have very nice penmanship
« Last Edit: January 20, 2024, 06:02:56 PM by Phyl »

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #740 on: January 20, 2024, 06:10:13 PM »

Good Night Everyone...
SEDs...sending 🙏 's to all . Keep warm and stay safe.

Sauces bald eagle cam

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #741 on: January 20, 2024, 06:44:12 PM »

T40   Morphing cats - cool.   Ancient trees bet there are lots that haven't even been found yet. :o   Toddler's first steps  LOLOLOL   The narrator of Olive and Mabel is the funniest part.  ;D ;D   Thanks T40

KAREN   You are under an alien moon today LOL  Don't move - Find a comfy chair and grab a water bottle til bed time.  ;) Did the glass shelf break ?  Packers play tonight I think...

LISA   Safe trip!  :-*

CLYNN  God bless Mom and her directions.  She could visualize the whole thing in her head.  :-*   Ginger with the bag on its head  LOL   My Mom and Grandma had good handwriting in their "old age" as well.  Think when you start with it, it stays with you.

PHYL   Blue chocolate on those pretzels?  If peanut butter were blue, I don't think I could eat it  LOL   Lots of funny things on that Pinterist page.
Chicagoland

karengramke

« Reply #742 on: January 20, 2024, 07:14:55 PM »

Pack is playing soon on Fox!  Raining in SF and I hope they can win but I do not know.  The 49ers are oretty good!   Will stick with the Pack!

My handwriting used to be good but it is awful with vision problems!

Iam sitting on the sofa!  I was going to work on the broken cabinet but I decided to wait for help!   No, the shelf  does not appear to be broken!

To the game!

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #743 on: January 20, 2024, 11:53:14 PM »

{{{Lori and Destini}}} Thank you for birthday wishes and the delicious lemon blueberry cookies.  :-*

Kb, awww, the precious little boy has my heart.  :-*

T40, Love the Maine Coon photos... interesting "Cat Facts" .... oldest tree in the world... Love Olive and Mabel.... thanks for Caturday links.

{{{Lisa}}} please give Miss Fisher's favorite fan a big hug for me! We'll be thinking of you and your mom, sending prayers for her surgery... safe travels  :-*

Clynn, I'm sad for the family that owned The Town Dump, that's too bad it's closed.  :(.  ... We can't drive at night either.... awww, you can tell your mom was concerned and wanted to make sure you're taken care of.  :-* ... "no dogs, not even little ones" LOL!!!  ;D... love the ginger with the mask!  ;D

Karen, Packers lost  :( ... hopefully, your housekeeper can help repair your cabinet.

Tsk, Karen, Mike and I can't drive at night anymore either. I wouldn't anyway, but Mike definitely can't.

Phyl, is that a cat refrigerator? Love the cat bag. I did a double take when its head moved.

SED Eagles, BL, Puff, Baz

Good night!

Praying for Peace

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Lilbro, Eagles, Pink, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Lisa's mom, Clynn, Lori and her grandma Clute, Eagle's mom, Tig, Phyl and Jim, Karen and Piper, Tsk and Tim, Lisa's Jeff, Baz, Kb's friends Vi and Dennis, Paulie, Tsk's DIL Amy, SIL and grandson, Puff, Jicaji, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Peep, Jaspurr, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Clynn, Tim and Tsk, Eagle's Mom, Tsk's DIL Amy, Baz, Puff, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Harley and his little siblings, Miss Maggie, Manaaki, UQ and the Royal Albatross fleet, Hellgate Iris, TRR Sloths, Brooks Fall Brown Bear Otis, and lost 2023 cubs, Honey and Gunnar, SWFL Harriet, Star, Little One and all those like her, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Phyl

Sauces bald eagle cam

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #745 on: January 21, 2024, 06:39:53 AM »

Good Morning Beakers!

Lani, we have the Prairie Albion Antique Mall in Albion that I always go to when I am there, I love seeing what's new since I was there last, and I always find something to buy!  Mom used to go with me but now it's too big of a place, she just can't stand and walk that long.

karen, hope you and Piper got to sleep without any more incidents!

tsk, yes, Mom and her directions...Mom's handwriting was even prettier when she was younger, but Dad's handwriting was beautiful, I don't know how that happened with the sketchy childhood he had!  Dad always wrote our birthday checks, $1 for every year old we were. One year Mom wrote mine and I could tell immediately... and I protested.  ;D

Phyl, found those pretzels on Etsy:  https://www.etsy.com/WeareDippinChocolate/listing/541028345/gourmet-navy-and-rose-gold-chocolate?utm_source=Pinterest&utm_medium=ListingManager&utm_campaign=Share&utm_term=so.lmsm&share_time=1506951139095&epik=dj0yJnU9N3pDOUF2ZzhFeElQbEg0Mm1rM2k3aFRZNDB3OGdnS2MmcD0wJm49R0lOYWZCTDFVSzRSWGp5OFg0bUtjZyZ0PUFBQUFBR1d0RFQ0

Ran across this on FB:  42 years ago today, Ozzy Osbourne bit the head off a live bat at a show in Des Moines at Vets Auditorium.
Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #746 on: January 21, 2024, 07:13:16 AM »

-2 degrees  Brrr  Heading to 22.   4 degrees tomorrow  YAY  BUT 4" of snow for Tues???

KAREN   Went to bed at the start of the 4th quarter hoping for the best.  Not to be :(

CLYNN    Used to do something similar to that colorful "feeder" of material until I read not to - sigh...Wonder what those puffs are made of?   Good to hear Dad had beautiful handwriting.  Am not sure how common that is for men.  Certainly not in my family  LOL  My Dad was an engineer.  As he got older his perfect printing got smaller and smaller.  We used to tease him about it.    What to say about Ozzie  :o :o ??? ???
Chicagoland

kbshcb

« Reply #747 on: January 21, 2024, 07:24:30 AM »

https://twitter.com/i/status/1748163812476469632

A reindeer cyclone. A well known phenomenon to protect the weakest amongst them.

Morning all......our last colder than average temp day today...although tomorrow will be warmer, it often takes till well into the mid afternoon to do so...we shall see Ollie man.

Black bears...black bears can be almost any color, including blonde.

Phyl

« Reply #748 on: January 21, 2024, 07:52:53 AM »

Good Morning Everyone... Happy Sunday! 

Currently 7F     High  29F sunny,  Low 7F 

Tsk   The chocolate is probably  tinted with food coloring. Blue peanut butter would be a bit much. Waffles look yummy.

Lani Yes. that is a cat-shaped fridge. I've found cat-shaped beds, toilets, bathroom basins, and more.

CLynn antique malls can be such fun and it's always easy to find that 'that something' one can't live without.  LOL

KB interesting 'bit' about black bears, cute 'blonde' cub

I don't drive much at night myself--the oncoming head lights bother me, a lot.

Prayers for:   Our friend and ally the Nation of Israel and peace for her people. All abandoned, abused  cats and feral cats;
The Bluebirds of Cane Ridge, Tennessee, Hummingbirds, Bumble Bees  and Honey bees everywhere . The Beakroom and Cheers.

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

Sauces bald eagle cam