Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2024  (Read 546307 times)

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
Re: Beak Room 2024
« Reply #765 on: January 21, 2024, 05:41:46 PM »

PHYL   Here's to a quiet night for Miss Maggie and you..
Chicagoland

LisaG1967

« Reply #766 on: January 21, 2024, 05:56:06 PM »

Evening Beakers

Wanted to check in and let you all know I made it to Savannah safely.  There was no traffic along the way, but the temps were all over the place.  When I left home it was 23, got to VA it was 14, got to NC it was 31, SC and GA in the mid 40's.  I had to start shedding some clothes in the car. 

Lani - I sure will give Miss Fisher's biggest fan a hug.   She has been busy today with meetings about the convention, that she only called to check on me once during the drive.  ;D

tsk - Thanks!

clynn - Crazy Ozzy...lol  Thanks for the pic from SWFL!

kb -  Reindeer cyclone very cool!

Phyl - Thanks!

karen - Yep, was on my way.  Left home a tad after 6am.

tig - Thanks!

E4E - Thank you!  Hope you had a good visit with Mom and sis.

Have a good night, everyone!

karengramke

« Reply #767 on: January 21, 2024, 07:14:59 PM »

Lisa, safe travels tomorrow and it will be chilly in the am at dark thirty when you head out!   You will head south for a bit and at Jacksonville  turn right an then drive thru the kand of loblollies until you get to Tallahassee!  Just a tad more stuff and then more loblollies until Pensacola!   Over a few bridges, a few hills and there you are at Moms in Mobile!    Be careful!

Phyl, I hope there isn't I’m  too much seriously wrong with sweet Maggie. M give her some extra hugs.

Wow, clynn,that  snowy road brings back some memories!  Lolol!

If you want a laugh, picture  Pipers shock when, while cooking a steak for our dinner, my sweat pants were suddenly down around my ankles!   Cannot wear these to
Walmart!   
Whu was Amy setting traps for Golden Eagles?   How many have moved East?
Well, have a warn, safe evening!   Seds

Eagles4evr1116

• Decorah follower since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #768 on: January 21, 2024, 09:23:08 PM »

Tsk - Had a nice afternoon with my mom & sis! We sat & talked and snacked and watched some football!
Phyl - Awe, hope Maggie is okay.  Hope you all have a good night's rest. Hugs  :-*
LisaG - Thanks for letting us know you made it to Savannah safe & sound.
Karen - At least it was only Piper there while you were cooking!! ;) ;D

All Beakers have a good night - sleep well & SEDs

BrokenLug

« Reply #769 on: January 21, 2024, 10:33:16 PM »

You are safely there.

I had to start shedding some clothes in the car. LOL   ;D

A muffin and a cocktail .. safe to blast I 10 west bound.   :)
« Last Edit: January 22, 2024, 10:40:55 AM by BrokenLug »
U. S. A.

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #770 on: January 21, 2024, 11:17:32 PM »

Clynn, pretty morning pics... is that a rainwater catcher? My neighbors have one.... I remember that Ozzie event!... E23 is doing really well....

Kb, beautiful bear family with spirit cub.... interesting video of reindeer cyclone... enjoyed the S&G and Everly Brothers....

Phyl, beautiful Canada Jay with it's feathers puffed up for winter protection... Thanks for Amy's blog.... {{{Miss Maggie}}} prayers for a good night's sleep, feel better better.  :-*

YAY KC Chiefs!!  8)

Tig, cool video, I didn't realize the Munson is so huge!

EaglesSounds like a fun day enjoying football and visit with your mom and sister.

Tsk, yes, errands done!  ;D

{{{Lisa}}} great to hear from you, and know the trip is going well, and your mom is keeping her mind busy, busy...  ;D

{{{Karen and Piper}}} yep, no Walmart trips with those sweatpants!  ;D ... yummy steaks!

SED Oldguy, Puff, Baz  :)

BL, thinking of you, Pip and Kojpe in good night pic!  ;D

Good night!

Praying for Peace

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Lilbro, Eagles, Pink, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Lisa's mom, Clynn, Lori and her grandma Clute, Eagle's mom, Tig, Phyl and Jim, Karen and Piper, Tsk and Tim, Lisa's Jeff, Baz, Kb's friends Vi and Dennis, Paulie, Tsk's DIL Amy, SIL and grandson, Puff, Jicaji, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Peep, Jaspurr, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Clynn, Tim and Tsk, Eagle's Mom, Tsk's DIL Amy, Baz, Puff, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Harley and his little siblings, Miss Maggie, Manaaki, UQ and the Royal Albatross fleet, Hellgate Iris, TRR Sloths, Brooks Fall Brown Bear Otis, and lost 2023 cubs, Honey and Gunnar, SWFL Harriet, Star, Little One and all those like her, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #771 on: January 22, 2024, 06:07:12 AM »

Good Morning Beakers!

Lani, yes, that is an acorn cup rain chain in my morning pic yesterday!  Isn't it pretty? A bit pricey though:  https://www.rainchainsinanutshell.com/products/acorn-cups-rain-chain?variant=32015084388429   Erin was watching the Chiefs vs Lions game yesterday, yay for your team! A close game! I bet Mike was yelling!  Great camping picture, beautiful place with shooting stars!

E4E, a nice afternoon with Mom & Sis, perfect Sunday! I talked to both of my sisters yesterday. one in Texas and one in Oregon, and also Mom in Illinois! My Sunday visits! We were military kids, so we all scattered when we left home...

karen, I am still chuckling about your sweatpants falling off! Piper can't un-see that!  ;D  I do hope you had your big whites on!  Now get some smaller sweats ordered, you have lost all that weight and deserve some new ones that fit!

kb, love the bear with her adorable cubs!

tig, fascinating video of the Munson in the fog!

Lisa, glad to hear you are having a good trip, and Mom is all a flurry with her convention! What fun!

Phyl, hoping Maggie is feeling better this morning... The kittens are doing fine, they had another dose of Bella yesterday, Sophie played with her, Sam hid under the bed.  :o

tsk, are you working on a puzzle now that you have all your January chores done?

2 broods of screaming cicadas will emerge this year for first time in 221 years!    https://www.kwtx.com/2024/01/21/2-broods-screaming-cicadas-will-emerge-this-year-first-time-221-years/?fbclid=IwAR1Uzvj0_RkbmkXF3CILz_dC2fMIdhOZoAIL3yPbIqrigcIbyDnS9Bsyu6g
Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

karengramke

« Reply #772 on: January 22, 2024, 06:27:39 AM »

Good  orni g Beakers!  As tbe song goes, Monday, Monday!   Up early ready to wave atLisa and throw someearly Mardi Gras goodies!   Piper thinks itis too early and cool at 30 degrees as we start a warm up for a week followed by a cool down! 
Phyl. How is Maggie this morning?
Bpught a replacement Microwave yesterday and it will not arrive and be installed until February 10th!   Got it at Home Depot and no one in town has it!   The orice is outrageous!   Up 400 dollars over what I paid in 2017!   I cannot decide how important it is to have matching appliances!   Currently, the stove, microwave and refrigerator, all on the same wall have distinctive round,silver colored handles  and no others do!  When the house is sold I think it would be odd for these  not to match!  In the mean time it is on order!
Off now to wait for Lisa to drive by!

Saw thatcicada article!  Interesting!  Kitties are frowing?  Atleast Sophie is!  Lol

karengramke

« Reply #773 on: January 22, 2024, 06:47:19 AM »

Glynn, Bella isgrowing some long, shapely legs!   Lloking tall!
I sure did have the whities on!   Do not need tobuy more swears!  Ican shop the closet fir a lot ofsizes!    Have tge roon so keep things!   Not quite a horder!

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
« Reply #774 on: January 22, 2024, 07:05:20 AM »

Black forest cake is a decadent dessert that perfectly balances the taste of a rich chocolate cake with sweet cherries, fluffy light whipped cream and beautifully chocolate curls.
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #775 on: January 22, 2024, 07:05:41 AM »

Possible icy conditions on the roads today.

LISA   Thanks for checking in last night.  Shorter drive today and give Mom a hug from us all.

KAREN    LOLOL  Now we can tell how much weight you have lost!  Think splurging for a new pair is in order  :)  Is your microwave the type that is mounted over the stove?  Boy, that is a long wait.

CLYNN  Little bird on the post must be the general  ;) ;)   Both the Chiefs and Lions won yesterday in their respective games.  Some good football.  ;)    "Another dose of Bella"    ;D ;D   I'm on my 5th puzzle - a 1,000 piece I just opened yesterday.  It'll take me several hours to just sort it.   ::) ::)   Cancelling my shawl ministry monthly meeting today at my house as our icy road conditions are iffy.     Oh Great!!  Illinois, Indiana expected to see both broods of cicadas  :o :o

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLDGUY

Chicagoland

kbshcb

« Reply #776 on: January 22, 2024, 07:14:49 AM »

gorgeous Kambula male...

Happy Bird Day, odguy

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
« Reply #777 on: January 22, 2024, 07:20:54 AM »

Phyl, just checking on little Maggie... Destini sends purrs & cuddles :-*

Maggie, magna amet de Destini meow
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

clynndunn

« Reply #778 on: January 22, 2024, 07:38:03 AM »

tsk, oops, my bad! Erin tuned in the Tampa vs Detroit game then was talking about Kansas City and I got mixed up.  I should never try to talk football, that's for sure!

kb, gorgeous lion!

Lori, hello! Yummy looking cake for oldguy!

Phyl, where are you...

Hayes Scriven Photography · Last One In -The John J. Boland came in through the Superior entry this morning, marking the end of the shipping season on Lake Superior.
The Tug, North Carolina came out to break ice in the entry and provided a great double shot. As the Boland passed through the entry the Captain came out and said: "Hello, I would give you a salute, but my horn is broken." I am sure that will be fixed during winter layup.

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

clynndunn

« Reply #779 on: January 22, 2024, 07:40:24 AM »

Happy Birthday oldguy!