Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2024  (Read 545097 times)

LisaG1967

Re: Beak Room 2024
« Reply #6330 on: July 22, 2024, 07:11:46 AM »

Good morning, beakers,

I’m on my drive home.

Phyl - I was right in the front on the left-hand side, black shirt, tan pants to the left of the long ramp that goes straight out the front of the boat.

Kb- I didn’t notice the water being that high, because the houses that sit along the river, it didn’t look high along their property.  .

Baz - The brunch was delicious. They had scrambled eggs, sausage, mini donuts, ham, turkey, garlic mashed potatoes, and some kind of seasoned baby carrots.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2024, 07:13:50 AM by LisaG1967 »

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #6331 on: July 22, 2024, 07:38:47 AM »

Good Morning Beakers!

I was nearly finished with my post and Harley put his paw on the keyboard and POOF, it was gone! Kelsey and I got home last evening, Erin and Family came by to see us, pick up their chocolate milk and show us their new puppy! Had a good time at Mom's but glad to be home. She somehow misunderstood Erin when he was there in March. She thinks he told her that she had more internet speed than she needed so she had it lowered. He never said that. Never would he say too much speed. So the internet was really bad, had to keep running downstairs and resetting the router every 5 minutes so I gave up.  Aunt June doesn't look good to me but they said she looks much better than she did earlier. She has 3 more radiation treatments then hopefully she will start feeling better. She was so weak and thin...I hated seeing her like that.

Lani, I have tried to look through all the pages I missed, thanks for all the good updates! Beautiful Royal Albys, the litle sloths, Millie and Ama and our Hellgate family1  Hope you and Aly are having a wonderful time together!

Phyl, love those good morning figures! I'll open the 365 after I get this post done! Hope you read above why I am late this morning!

Lisa, thanks for the pic of oldguy! Looks like all are having a good time at the ATF! Great pics on FB! Have a safe trip home!

BL, I can sympathize with Pip on the hip pain! Y'all take care and thanks for the pics of the boat trip!!

Puff, glad you had a good drive to and from the ATF!

baz, glad to hear that you and your new fridge are on good terms! Thanks for the pics of the kids, always enjoy those. Especially Lil' Punkin and Lil' Bro!

oldguy, looks like you had a good time at ATF, great pic Lisa took of you! Love the hat!

Lisa, sounds like you had a great time at the ATF! Always good to get together with friends! Thanks for oldguy's pic!

tsk, glad to hear that Tim's DIL is doing good! Kelsey chickened out on riding the ferry, so we took a trip in the other direction, up to Casey and around there. Kelsey wanted to see the purple house there.

Hellgate - Sonja Palentine

Decorah North - Mr. and Mrs. North - Have the kids flown the coop?

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

Puff

« Reply #6332 on: July 22, 2024, 08:01:37 AM »

LisaG Heading out for finish this morning?  Sounds like you took a break on the return.

P

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
« Reply #6333 on: July 22, 2024, 09:21:51 AM »

f

It's also... National Penuche Fudge Day!!!

[
Yummy blondies and iced coffee!!!  These delicious Zucchini Blondies with penuche fudge frosting are moist and tender zucchini bars with an old time penuche fudge frosting, the combination of the tender blondie and the creamy melt in your mouth fudge is a winner.
What’s penuche? (Pronounced pa–nuchi.)  It’s an old-timey New England style vanilla candy, made with brown sugar and milk or cream, it’s like a blonde fudge.

Have a Beautiful day!!  Safe Travels Lisa & all... ((Clynn)) Love & miss you all so much... 💜 Prayers and big hugs!
Hi Clynn, Karen, Kbs, tsk, Lani, Phyl, Lisa, oldguy, puff, tig, bazi, Jill, blschue, Paulie, T40, Emy, Lilbro, E4E, Peep, Nora, Ginger, Jaspurr, Pink, BL, Eburg, Weasel, Ezee, lindy, Bggolden, godiva, ssrl, Maxie, Nrstooge, nanimal, ruby, Oma,  f22raptor, jicaji, LB, the cheers & Jewelies groups and All!

« Last Edit: July 22, 2024, 09:27:31 AM by LORIDAVIS »
Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #6334 on: July 22, 2024, 11:49:06 AM »

LISA  So much fun that the GSB cam caught you all  ;D  Safe drive,

CLYNN  You're back!!  New puppy - WOW  Pics will come!    So sad that you had to see Aunt June like that.  I suppose they are trying to give her as much time as possible but...Did Aunt Linda come home?  Did you get to see her and your friends?

LORI  Perfect hammock users  ;) ;)   Penuche fudge frosting  :o :o
Chicagoland

karengramke

« Reply #6335 on: July 22, 2024, 12:37:15 PM »

Good Afternoon Beakers!  Weather her is same, same as it has been!  Hit, humid with a chance of rain!  Feels like 103-105!    Lol!

Good to see .clynn and Kelsey back in the beak!    Kelsey, I am disappointed that you did not take the ferry ride!  They are fun!  Do like the purple house though!  Will we get to see a picture of the new puppy? 

Went out for a little while with Piper and as there was a nice breeze it was nice!

Lisa, be careful on your way home!   Wonder ifyou have any new kitties!  Lol.

Tsk, wonderful that there is finally a new treatment for ovarian cancer!   It was a kiss of death for so many!  My aunt and a good friend of mine!

Lori, good to see you and more goodies!

Bl, hope Pip is feeling better!  You will have to get a portable water slide for her to use on the downhill course!  Thanks for tge maps and cam pictures and mostly the song 🎶 from KK. 
Later

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #6336 on: July 22, 2024, 12:45:51 PM »

tsk, yes, Linda is home, doing very well! We went with her and her son and DIL to see June on Saturday and I was surprised to see how well she is doing!  I had lunch with my girlfriends on Tuesday, we gabbed for 2 and a half hours!

Here is a picture of the new puppy, Bella has named her Rosie!

Here is a picture of the Purple Victorian house in Casey IL.

And pictures of the young squirrel who has managed to get sunflower seeds out of the window bird feeder!

Lori, I'll have one of those brownies and an iced coffee!  Good to see you, girl!

karen, 81 here now, high 82 today, a nice run of great weather here in WDM!!
Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #6337 on: July 22, 2024, 01:59:48 PM »

Howdy CLynn ! Back home all safe and sound.  ;)   Just hate it when I loose a post.  Pets to Harley. Sorry to hear about the Internet  speed issues.  So glad to read Linda is home and doing well. I hope your A. June is doing better daily. The new puppy , 'Rosie' is so cute. Easy to tell Bella loves her a lot.   I think Tig pet sits a little dog named 'Rosie'.
Oh that squirrel !
Tks for enlarge ment of 'the purple house'  it's just the right shade.  Also tks for updates on Hellgate and DNN's Mr & Mrs. North ---do wonder if the kids have moved out.

Lori the Blondies look yummy. And, those lounging critters, LOL;  Hope all's well on your end.

Lisa tks for checking in and for your placement in the paddle wheel photo. I'll take another look.  Drive safely.  :)

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #6338 on: July 22, 2024, 02:08:23 PM »

Fiery-throated hummingbird

No. #3 of the Most Colorful Birds On Earth

©Ondrej Prosicky via Shutterstock

The fiery-throated hummingbird (Panterpe insignis) is a species of hummingbird found in the forested highlands of Costa Rica and western Panama. Its 4-inch-long (10 cm) body is covered in iridescent feathers, which fade from dark orange at the base of the throat to yellow and bluish green on the belly and back, and to a shimmering royal blue on the breast and crown. Although males are slightly larger than females, both sexes look alike and sport a long, slender, black bill with a pink base that they use to feed on the nectar of small flowers, shrubs and trees.

Sauces bald eagle cam

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #6339 on: July 22, 2024, 02:48:45 PM »

Zzzzz

Welcome back travelers.

Well... my back is a little better but I experienced an AFib breakthrough this morning for 2 hours at 3:15. Scary. I made notes regarding possible causes and symptoms etc. on my calendar for reference.

I wish I could nap. Maybe I'll take some melatonin tonight.

Zzzz
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #6340 on: July 22, 2024, 04:09:20 PM »

KAREN   Thought I saw a lot of rain headed for SW USA???

CLYNN  That is the cutest dog ever!!!  Love " Rosie"  Fits her fine.   That stinker of a squirrel.. :P  Forgot to ask how Cathy's pancreatitis is doing?  Love that house color.  Very distinctive.

TIG  Bummer on the a-fib.  Are you on a med for that?
Chicagoland

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
« Reply #6341 on: July 22, 2024, 04:33:54 PM »

TSK... Yes... Diltiazam
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

karengramke

« Reply #6342 on: July 22, 2024, 06:21:47 PM »

Tsk, the weather ap says, heavy rain and thunderstorms for the next 45 minutes or so but  thenlooking out and other than a few showers earlier, nothing but thunder!  Think the clouds separate over my house  or as Old guy said sometime back, the rain dries up before it hits the ground!   
 there is no flood concerns!
Lol

Looking at that house, I want to paint mine!  A little paler shade!  Lol!  Are there two little dogs on the porch at the top of the stairs?
Love the little picket fence with the kitty heads on top!   Good for the front of a bed if something!   Phyl and Clynn both had cute colorful pictures this am! 

Rosie is adorable!   Miss my littke yorkie!  She was a funny girl!  Loved tge word garage and would run to the door, ready to roll!  She barked at every drive up windo or post office mail box for treats!  Got so I carried treats in the car! Lol!   Hear she us doing well!
« Last Edit: July 22, 2024, 07:20:50 PM by karengramke »

Phyl

« Reply #6343 on: July 22, 2024, 07:06:22 PM »

Hi {{{Karen}}}   :-*  pets to Piper

{{{Tig}}}  Everyone is different...Jim has AFib also two yrs ago  Farxiga was added to his regime. Yes it is a kidney med by design.  Sure hope you feel better. I know from Jim how this illness can be.

Lisa  checked the paddle wheel boat snaps and sure 'nuf there  you are!  Pls check in for just a bit.  :-*

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #6344 on: July 22, 2024, 07:24:08 PM »

Good Night Everyone...    sleep well.  SEDs   

Sauces bald eagle cam