Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2024  (Read 545225 times)

LisaG1967

Re: Beak Room 2024
« Reply #6345 on: July 22, 2024, 07:33:03 PM »

Good evening Beakers

Just made it home, will catch up in the morning. 

oldguy

« Reply #6346 on: July 22, 2024, 09:06:53 PM »

Good Evening Beakers

Ran across this video tonight - a story of the early beginnings of digital music synths...  an interview with the genius that created the early Stevie Wonder albums.
The Greatest Synth in History | T.O.N.T.O   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAIUX5s7hPs

A sample of synth on a Hammond B3 from 1999...
Barbara Dennerlein Wows the Crowd   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jSH73-4gMs

Quarantine Kids play "Hollywood Nights"   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAyN0Q4BlDo

2 cats got caught in the trap set in the bathtub   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWFsURtPs0Y

Penny throws a party?!   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ILhnPhkAdI

My Younger Cats' Reaction to My Old Cat's Sickness   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKC00TTK8Qc

Please Help Me Find My Cat... (ENG SUB)   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guj9QO7MwTg

Lisa - good to hear that you made it home safely....
« Last Edit: July 22, 2024, 10:22:47 PM by oldguy »
SE Iowa - Grew up within 40 miles of Decorah

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #6347 on: July 23, 2024, 12:35:52 AM »

Phyl, the cuckoo chick is definitely a food monster! LOL! ... gorgeous hummer!

Tsk, glad to hear Tim's DIL is doing good...

Lisa, what a great Sunday brunch! Safe travels.

Clynn, Welcome Home! Beautiful morning posts!  ;D .. Beautiful Victorian home, I can see why Kelsey likes to see it.... The beautiful Norths. Have the kids left home?... The Hellgate family has been a real joy to watch.  :-* .... awww a new puppy for Miss Bella and family. Rosie is adorable and so is Bella.... How does the big pup like his new little sister? ... prayers for your Aunt June and Aunt Linda. .. Glad you were able to see your girlfriends... love the squirrel. LOL!

{{{Tig}}} You need some Rosie TLC. Rest and take care.

Oldguy, thanks for links... glad Santi has healed and feeling better, watching Indy and Chewy's reaction was funny.... great pic of Lisa.

{{{Lisa}}} I bet Jeff and the cats were happy to see you.... Sleep well tonight!  :-*

Good night!

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Lilbro, Eagles, Pink, Eaglesrock, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Clynn's sister Cathy, Aunt June, Aunt Linda and Mom, Clynn and Ed, Lisa, Jeff and Family, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Tsk/Tim's cousin Joe, Lori, grandmothers and family, Baz, Eaglesrock, Eagles Mom, Tsk's bro and wife Margaret, Karen and Piper, Lisa's FIL, Puff, Tig, Tsk and Tim, Lisa's Jeff, Kb's friends Vi and Dennis, Paulie, Tsk's DIL Amy, SIL and grandson, Jicaji, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Peep, Jaspurr, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Lisa, Jeff and Family, Clynn, Tim and Tsk, Eagle's Mom, Tsk's DIL Amy, Baz, Puff, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Etta, Denton eaglets and nest, Trempealeau Eagles’ Nest, Tiny Tammy and Paws of War, Harley and his little siblings, Miss Maggie, Hellgate Iris, TRR Sloths, Brooks Fall Brown Bear Otis, Honey and Gunnar, SWFL Harriet, Star, Little One and all the Feral cats, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

LisaG1967

« Reply #6348 on: July 23, 2024, 05:44:55 AM »

Good Morning Beakers

Lani - Jeff and the kitties were happy to see me.   :D

oldguy - Glad that you made it home safely.  Ugh, and this is why I hate my pic taken, squinty eyes, and making faces!   ;D

Phyl - Glad you found me.  :D  Pretty Fiery-throated hummingbird.

((tig))- Sorry about your afib experience. 

clynn - Welcome back home!  Aww, what a cute pup!  Bella sure looks like she loves it.

karen;D ;D

tsk - It was a long drive yesterday.  I made great time zipping thru Chicago, but there was a major accident on the Ohio turnpike that shut 80 down.  Three lanes of traffic merging into one lane, that had to detour on an exit to go around the accident.  It made my trip 2 hours longer than expected.

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #6349 on: July 23, 2024, 06:50:27 AM »

Good Morning Everyone...!

Currently: 73F light rain , High  80F  heavy rain  with  Low 71F

Hope everyone had a pleasant evening and a good night's rest.

Lisa Nice t see you this AM   And, tks for checking  in when  you got home.  ;)

OG tks for  Q-kids ; poor Penny and the gang. Glad white kitty is all healed; enjoyed the links

Lani hope you all had a good evening and you and Sadie had a nice walk this AM

Prayers for:  The family of Corey Comperatore and all those injured on July13, 2024 Our friend and ally the Nation of Israel and peace for her people.   'Little Gray' and 'Little One' ...All abandoned, abused , lost cats ... stray, unloved, homeless stray and feral cats;
The Bluebirds of Cane Ridge, Tennessee, Hummingbirds, Bumble Bees  and Honey bees everywhere . As always, Beakers/families.

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #6350 on: July 23, 2024, 06:55:57 AM »

GOOD MORNING

PHYL   " You are here" - We so need to be reminded... ???

OLDGUY  "Synth" plus other words I had not heard of before.  Lunch time video!  Two cats in the bathtub  LOL    Awww  Poor Santi.  Loved the music he played  ;D   That 's the problem with so many cats.  Who's the culprit?    There's our beautiful LISA!

OH LISA   What a shame - this time I90 was not the culprit!   Hope you slept well.

PHYL   Crazy crow and owl  LOL
Chicagoland

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #6351 on: July 23, 2024, 07:02:29 AM »

Good Morning Beakers!

tsk, is that your breakfast? LOLOL! I did get my Prairie Farms vanilla ice cream at Mom's, it's so darn good! Even the light is wonderful! Do you get PF where you live? I bought some of their rainbow sherbet, it was also so good! Wish we had it here!

Phyl, oh those crows!  How cute! We are at 66 right now, heading for 86 today and into the 90s by Sunday. Mom also has AFib, she takes Eliquis. Becky says a lot of people have AFib and don't know it. I guess it's not something they routinely check for. Hope Jim is doing well, and, of course you and Maggie too!

Lisa, I think your picture is lovely! I don't like mine taken either, I am a squinter also! I ran into a lot of roadwork it seemed like. The huge Iowa City/Coralville mixmaster project is finally done, that was a 5 year or more project! (OG, correct me if I am wrong...) Big project going on in Champaign/Urbana, my cousin gave me a way to avoid it this time. It's always good to be back home again!

Lani, I asked Erin the same question, what does Rome (the big Boxer) think of 2 pound Rosie? He thinks Rome doesn't know what she is! He is curious! Their 2 cats are bigger than she is! I also am so happy when I open the Hellgate cam, to see the kids doing so well and Iris being such a good Mom! Thank you Finn, for stopping by and meeting Iris!  Are you having a good time with Aly? If I remember right, Mike is out of town?

oldguy, Maru & Miri are box cats, Hana not so much! Will watch the other videos later, thanks!

karen, we had a short heavy rain yesterday afternoon, Ed was across town, no rain at all! The Mississippi and Illinois rivers were both full to the brim! We had a good rain Friday at Mom's. Erin said Rosie isn't yapping yet and that Bella gave her a Squishmallow to play with.

Hellgate - Iris feeding Elder, Younger waiting in the wings, Finn standing guard! - Janet Brash

Decorah North - At least there are cows to look at! And Dad/Mom North are still around, at least for a while!

« Last Edit: July 23, 2024, 07:51:51 AM by clynndunn »
Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

karengramke

« Reply #6352 on: July 23, 2024, 09:03:55 AM »

Good Morning!  80 going to 94.  Humidity 83%!  Rain forecasted. Bot then, will probably pass by!
Found my old hair cutting lady last week!  Went to the salon as they have not answered the phone,  📞.  No receptionist!    Have an appointment today at 1!   Washing my hair in the shower as I do not want to put my head back in the shampoo bowl and tempt vertigo! They had be on their computer from over 2 years ago!   Lol!
Lisa, I am happy your only involvement in the Ohio wreck was the delay!
Have never driven that route!  Went from Chicago to Asheville  and from there to DC.  Trips back to chicago were by air!   Good picture!  Thanks OG
Lots of black cows at .decorah north this morning!
The crows are really dressed to the nines, as they say!
Lani😝😷

Phyl

« Reply #6353 on: July 23, 2024, 09:41:41 AM »

TSK Ice cream for breakfast? Well I never. LOL  :)

CLynn Hellgate kids are growing up fast.  And, cows grazing in DNN field. Tkds for updates.

Karen I can understand not having the 'full' wash and cut. Although, bending my head back or forward never bothered me with my
BPPV ---it's always the rapid getting up out of a chair and spinning around in different directions.  Hope you have a
nice salon visit.

Lisa glad yesterday's accident on Ohio Turnpike was just a  traffic delay for you. Pretty flowers this AM.

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

Sauces bald eagle cam

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #6355 on: July 23, 2024, 11:43:56 AM »

CLYNN   Is PF the name of the ice cream brand?  I'll look in specialty ice creams and see what I find.  Why did Erin , et al, get another dog with Rome and the two cats in place?

KAREN  Smart move not putting your head back at the hair salon.  Enjoy the time.

PHYL   Didn't expect to see that barn swallow in the reeds.  ;) ;)
Chicagoland

LisaG1967

« Reply #6356 on: July 23, 2024, 01:13:41 PM »

Phyl - Love the crows and owl figurines.  I was up at my normal time this morning, but am starting to feel it now.  I am sure I will be in the bed early tonight.

tsk - That Strawberry Shortcake Good Humor bar looks delish!  I wish I had one right now.   I-90 was good to me  :D

clynn - You are too kind!  Wow, the elder kiddo is big!

karen - I am too.  I sure hope no one was seriously hurt in that accident.

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #6357 on: July 23, 2024, 03:36:58 PM »

tsk, PF is Prairie Farms, I didn't type it out because I was lazy... They had 2 dogs, the youngest one died last year (cancer) and the one they have is getting older. I think they wanted to switch to a smaller dog. They still have the 2 cats. Otherwise it makes no sense to me either...  ::)

Lisa, I went to bed at 10 :00 at Mom's! I used to go at midnight but have switched to 11:00.  Kelsey normally goes to bed at 9:00, but she won't go to bed without me when we are at Mom's. and I refused to go at 9:00 and held out until 10:00! Yes, at Hellgate there are 7 days difference in when the eggs were laid (Lani, correct me if I am wrong!)  Seems like there should have been one in between Elder and Younger, wonder what happened there!

Phyl, good 365! 

This is how tiny a hummingbird's nest is! ❤

This is the vault at the end of the world where all the existing seeds on the planet are kept. It is located in the Svalbard archipelago, Norway, about 1,300 kilometers from the North Pole. Opened in 2008, this underground warehouse is designed to preserve 4.5 million seeds of crop plants from around the world, acting as insurance against the loss of genetic biodiversity caused by natural disasters, conflict and climate change. So, in case the world is ever destroyed and you are the only survivor, you know where to go.

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #6358 on: July 23, 2024, 04:06:00 PM »

CLYNN   That makes sense.  Could be a good partner for Rome - make him feel younger  ;)  I put Prairie Farms on my list  ;) ;)
I think they will begin the naming contest of the Elder and Younger this week.  Cool seed container.
Chicagoland

Phyl

« Reply #6359 on: July 23, 2024, 05:56:59 PM »

CLynn  You have some good photos. Time Mag did an excellent  piece on 'The Doomsday Vault' in Norway  aka seed bank.
https://time.com/doomsday-vault/  .
Hummer eggs look like  the 'Tic Tac' breath mints . But, in a mossy cup. So cute and fragile

TSK will be looking for RRP's post on naming Elder/Younger of the Hellgate nest/cam.

Lisa so that's what Sue's ice cream was this AM--GH strawberry bar .

Sauces bald eagle cam