Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2024  (Read 300373 times)

LisaG1967

Re: Beak Room 2024
« Reply #3255 on: April 05, 2024, 04:36:11 PM »

karen - I have looked around the RRP FB page, and on their blog, and I have not seen them mention anything about Mr T missing. 

Lori - Love the pics of Iris. 

Lani - Hope Iris accepts a mate too, and does let ole Louis string her along!  I hope Mr. T returns too, if he really is missing.  Glad to hear the confirmation of Iris. 

tsk - Gotcha!  I was thinking, I don't remember zipping around anything curvy like that.

oldguy - Thanks for the video.

baz - Great pics, looks like a great time for all!

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #3256 on: April 05, 2024, 06:11:12 PM »

LANI    Love the cowboy hat on that cute fella'  ;D   Just heard they had a 4.0 aftershock late this afternoon.  Our cable was cut the same way last year. >:(   Hawaiian music is so melodic and mesmerizing.  So glad confirmation is made of Iris - It did look her "crown" to me  ;) ;)

BAZI   What nice photos of the gathering of the cousins and siblings with Grandma /Auntie.

Too windy and cold when I tried to do some garden work.  Lawn service came late afternoon to do the "spring clean-up".  That's all we hire them for as Tim does all the fertilizing and lawn mowing.
Chicagoland

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #3257 on: April 05, 2024, 06:19:58 PM »

Lani-many thanks for the lavender  oil infusion info ;)  ; Mike make it home?; 'Cowpoke Red', LOL; loved the Hawaiian music

Lani & CLynn  & Lori- many thanks for the nests updates and photos

CLynn -poor Ed;  Jim has  appts w/ pneumologist / nephrologist. Well, he has one and
not the other; LOL Shark /Leggo; colorful tea cups

Tsk, Lisa, Lori- pretty springtime greetings this AM

OG- any word from BL?
KB- handsome elephant

Tig- hope all's well

Well---Jim stopped by the Little Clinic on his way home- parking lot was full to capacity---he went in to check it out all chairs full and standing room only.
So when he got home and told me. I ended up calling my PCP and got an appt for late Monday afternoon with her NP. Which worked out perfectly.

I guess that's all...

Good Night Everyone...SEDs. 
"Every new day begins with possibilities."
President Ronald Reagan  at  the 1985 Geneva Summit

#Istandwith Evan

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #3258 on: April 05, 2024, 07:13:34 PM »

PHYL   Hang in there til Monday, then...

Lost a Bible study friend Kathleen ( 79)who passed last night suddenly of a cardiac arrest ( dtr took her to ER for shortness of breath and it happened in ER)and I have been mourning her all day.  I have known her for only 7 years but she has been a very influential person in my life.   She always said she wanted to die quickly and before our pastor emeritus died as she wanted him to say her funeral mass.   ;) ;)  And he will!!- a true gift.  Fr Ron is 91 and a good friend of Kathleen's.  He still says mass regularly and is sharp as a tack.
Prayers for her family who she loved dearly and took "grandmothership" very seriously.  She had the whole gang over for Easter so there is a blessing.

Night all.
Chicagoland

karengramke

« Reply #3259 on: April 05, 2024, 08:12:07 PM »

Tsk, very sorry to hear of the sudden death of your dear
friend Kathleen!   She sounds like a wonderful person and one who will be hard to replace.    Good for Fr Ron! 
Lisa, thanks for looking, i was  not able to find anything either.  Will be surprised if there is a hatch on the second egg!  Hoping not!
Phyl, hope you are over your illness by the time your Monday appointment rolls around! Chicken soup  and lots of fluids!
Have a nice niteBeakers, seds.
Oh, Baz, lovely pictures!

Puff

« Reply #3260 on: April 05, 2024, 08:36:49 PM »

Tsk  Your Kathleen sounds like a good friend to you and you're glad to have shared the years with her.  There is solace too in that she got her final wishes in the end.  Prayers to her, her family, friends, and her dear friend, you.

P

oldguy

« Reply #3261 on: April 05, 2024, 09:52:16 PM »

Good Evening Beakers

I am finding some reports of damage to homes, roads and water mains from today's earthquakes (4.8 and 4.0 aftershock)
I see that BL logged in this evening , but he did not post...
Lesley the Bird Nerd posted a short update today...
https://www.youtube.com/post/UgkxzGt2X4xYmcSuEfwvlr7N2KNmm2gmxap7

Maru when Hana is meowing desperately   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRUUyv6nqXE

This Cat Always Sits in the Weirdest Positions   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHWX8aEOK6Y

Quarantine Kids play "Centerfield"   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QQFxU2qXgM
Quarantine Kids play "Runaround Sue"   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNkYbaWXRA8

SE Iowa - Grew up within 40 miles of Decorah

oldguy

« Reply #3262 on: April 05, 2024, 10:58:57 PM »

Well, Iowa pulled it out in the end and is going back to the finals.  Catlin only had 21 points, I think the lowest game this season.

After 8 Years, My Cats Finally Understand Human Speech! (ENG SUB)   -   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sTGihnuUHI
SE Iowa - Grew up within 40 miles of Decorah

Eagles4evr1116

• Decorah follower since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #3263 on: April 05, 2024, 11:02:33 PM »

Lani - So glad Mike is home.  Hope he is working from home now as much as he is able!  I love to hear that he is at home with you!    Cute doggie pic today!

Phyl - Hope you got to see a doc today and that you will be getting better now.

Clynn - Okay, Spring break over, so the next holiday for the Munchkins at school will probably be Memorial weekend!  Are the kitties still doing well together? :)

Kb - Spring will show up soon! ;D

Tsk - Exactly right about about the employees who are out of work right now.  Hope they are able to get back to work soon!     I too hope that is Iris!    Our weather today was like yours;  windy and cold!
Oh no, so sad and sorry about your bible study friend passing.{{{Tsk}}}  She sure sounds like she was a very special person. :-*

LisaG - You & Jeff have a nice weekend!

Karen - The 'Today' Show got interrupted this morning with the report of the Earthquake over on the E. coast!  Good that they didn't know of any injuries (seems everybody was fine), but there was some damage in places.

Og - Yes that is what was reported on the earthquake!  Thank you for the info!

Lori - Thanks for the Hellgate Osprey cam!!

Baz - Great women's game tonight!!!! It just finished!!!! What a nail biter. Awesome  ;D   Cute family pics!

Hi Puff  :)

Og - Good info and thanks for links!

Good night everyone - SEDs and sleep well.

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #3264 on: April 05, 2024, 11:49:28 PM »

Congratulations IOWA Women!! Great game!!! Held my breath!  :o

Lisa, I'm glad to read your post about Mr T not missing.

Baz, beautiful family pics, looks like a fun time!

{{{Phyl}}} Sorry the clinic was filled/// Hopefully, each day will help you till your appt on Monday... I hope you do try the Lavender. I use sweet grass, sweet orange or lemon infusion oil daily through the spring. At night I like lavender. It doesn't bother Mike. Since he stopped smoking 40 years ago, he can't smell a thing, except turkey at Thanksgiving and Christmas.

{{{Tsk}}} I'm sorry for the sudden loss of your friend Kathleen. So much friendship, respect and love packed into those special years. {{{Fr. Ron}}} Prayers for her family, friends and you.  :-*

Oldguy, wonderful to see a post from Lesley the Bird Nerd. Beautiful Chickadee. ... Love the cat that sits in funny positions... Hana loves Maru .... Qkids did a great job with one of my favorite songs Centerfield!

BL, I hope all is well with you Pip and Kopje.  :)

{{{Tig}}}  :)

Eagles, yes, Mike is home and it was a successful trip. How was your time with your mom?

Kb, he thought Minneapolis was very pretty.

Good night!

Mrs North with baby front of nest bowl

Father Goose is on alert tonight

Mrs Trempealeau

Praying for those who perished today, their families, the rescuers and community

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Lilbro, Eagles, Pink, Eaglesrock, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Tsk's friend Kathleen's family, Eaglesrock, Eagles Mom, Tsk's bro and wife Margaret, Karen and Piper, Lisa's FIL, Puff, Lisa's mom, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Clynn, Lori and her grandma Clute, Tig, Tsk and Tim, Lisa's Jeff, Baz, Kb's friends Vi and Dennis, Paulie, Tsk's DIL Amy, SIL and grandson, Jicaji, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Peep, Jaspurr, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Clynn, Tim and Tsk, Eagle's Mom, Tsk's DIL Amy, Baz, Puff, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Trempealeau Eagles’ Nest, Tiny Tammy and Paws of War, Harley and his little siblings, Miss Maggie, Hellgate Iris, TRR Sloths, Brooks Fall Brown Bear Otis, Honey and Gunnar, SWFL Harriet, Star, Little One and all the Feral cats, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #3265 on: April 05, 2024, 11:50:39 PM »

((TSK)), I'm so sorry about your friend, Kathleen. Condolences and prayers for her family and those close to her. Hugs, ((TSK)). I know it's hard.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
« Reply #3266 on: April 06, 2024, 12:13:32 AM »

BL, I hope you and all at your home are okay, and that you haven't suffered any serious property damage from the 4.8 earthquake in NJ this morning, and the many aftershocks.

I watched much of both of the women's Final Four games tonight. NC State had a very good 1st half against unbeaten South Carolina, but didn't perform well in the 2nd half, and lost by a wide margin. The Iowa v UCONN game was close, and both teams played hard throughout. Caitlin's shooting was off in the 1st half, but she was hitting them in the 2nd half. Many players on both teams had shining moments, and the lead changed hands several times. It was a nailbiter ending, but Iowa prevailed and won by 2 points. So tonight's two winning number 1 seeds, unbeaten South Carolina and Iowa, will face off in the Women's NCAA Basketball Tournament Championship Game on Sunday at 5pm, Eastern.

I'm so happy to see Iris has safely returned to her nest!!  :-* :-*

Waving to All the Beakers, and wishing you a restful Good Night.

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

Phyl

« Reply #3267 on: April 06, 2024, 06:01:44 AM »

So far it sounds like all the nests are  coming right along this season. Hope al the positiveness continues.

Lani- I will be checking out some essential oils. Do you use a diffuser? Or just apply it to the fabric and such? ;  glad Mike's home

Karen- I'll have to  hang in there 'till Monday LOL

{{{Tsk}}}- so sorry to read about the loss of your Bible Study friend Kathleen

OG- glad to read BL has been in the Forum; thanks for links will check out later, I'm sure they are entertaining

#Istandwith Evan

Phyl

« Reply #3268 on: April 06, 2024, 06:07:00 AM »

Good Morning Everyone. Happy Caturday !

Currently: 36F clear with a   High  62F sunny,  Low 386

I have no voice this morning. I've coughed, coughed and well...
it's all been strained ...                               

Prayers for:     Our friend and ally the Nation of Israel and peace for her people. Laken Riley, all those like her and family; Eaglesrock . All abandoned, abused  cats and feral cats; The Bluebirds of Cane Ridge, Tennessee, Hummingbirds, Bumble Bees  and Honey bees everywhere . The Beakroom and Cheers.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/ 
https://greatergood.com/
https://www.livescience.com/

#Istandwith Evan

Phyl

« Reply #3269 on: April 06, 2024, 06:11:15 AM »