Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2024  (Read 542362 times)

baziunc

• Queen of Decorah - April 10, 2016
Re: Beak Room 2024
« Reply #1110 on: February 02, 2024, 11:21:25 PM »

Good night, Beakers. Tomorrow is another day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp_djIuQ2Cw

Peace. Out.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2024, 11:27:30 PM by baziunc »
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present."   ― A.A. Milne

"Hope for the best and accept what comes." ― President Jimmy Carter, on Aug. 20, 2015, during press conference at The Carter Center

Eagles4evr1116

• Decorah follower since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #1111 on: February 02, 2024, 11:43:03 PM »

Lani - We did not flood where we live, but I see on the news that southern CA areas flooded.  Hope you are getting the rain you want for your reservoirs & lakes!     You are so dedicated in taking your Sadie for a walk - even tho you & Sadie would get drenched - good for you!!
Phyl - Like the Bill Murray pic!   I feel so sorry for you in how you are worried & concerned for your sweet Maggie - I pray she keeps hangin in there.{{{Phyl}}}
Clynn - Good idea you had to price another Vet - those first prices are very high!  Nice that your new Vet will be closer to your home!  Hopefully this will all work out wonderfully for you!     That is great to hear about Lake Mead slowly recovering!    Wow-those eggs under the hood  :o      I remember all those candies - especially the 'cigarette' candy! ;D
Tsk - Good for you in figuring out the best way for Lulu's nail trimming - not easy tho! ;)
LisaG - What a special gift your friend sent!! :)
Bl - Like the Staten Island ground hog vid!
Karen - The Archeology article sounds so interesting!
Baz - I remember the Pop Rocks and how they would 'explode' - they were fun! ;D
Puff - Now, don't go digging in your back yard! ;D Lol! ;D
Og- Enjoy your new king size bed - now you both can stretch out a little! :)   We used to have a queen bed, but have had a Cal-King for a few years and love it!
Hi Tig, Kb, Lori  :)

Beakers have a good night  :)

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #1112 on: February 03, 2024, 12:03:29 AM »

Baz, yes, I remember Pop Rocks, that was my little bro's favorite! I couldn't resist Snoop Dogg 8) .... Love your walk post... we saw a group of geese floating on the pond today, while it was sleeting.

Tsk, I love to do puzzles manually too.... I hate to tell you, Norman is 10 and his nails still feel like needles. Norman likes to reach up for me with his claws. That is what he considers his love pat.  :-\

Clynn, my Snoop Dogg is not a heathen, or a wife beater and yes she is a girl and just a dog, being thankful it's Friday! ::)..... Sophie looks adorable with those cute back paws.... Norman likes to watch the printer... I had sugar babies at the movies. Shared my candy cigs and chiclets with my sis/bro.... Never liked necklace candy, but my girls did.

Puff, Are you getting a medal detector?  ;D oh, I see Tsk asked the same question.

Phyl, glad Jim was able to bring a cinnamon King's cake home. prayers sent for {{{Miss Maggie}}}

Oldguy, You'll like the King size bed....  thanks for the volcanos update  :( . .. Now I know Zoom's story... Love Frances's story, I think she rescued the guy too... Maru, Miri  ;D

BL, thanks for weather update. We've had a wet snow today.

Eagles, we've had almost 2 inches of moisture. I think Flagstaff might have gotten 2 feet.... Glad it didn't flood in your area.

SED, Tig, Kb :)

Good night!

Praying for Peace

Sweet Eagle Dreams, Baz, Lori, Karen, Puff, Tsk, Oldguy, Lisa, Lilbro, Eagles, Pink, Clynn, Kb, Tig, Blschue, Phyl, BL and Pip, Godiva, Peep, Jaspurr, Ezee, Eburg, Lindy, RubyRed246, ssrl, Firetruck, Weasel, Jilltosa, Maxie, Masswatch, Paulie, DeborahG, MpMom and Pete, laniebelle, OnEagleWings, NWarg, Garmohoff, Nrstooge, WendyC3, Tigeag, T40, Ginger, Cwellsla, Nanimal, Bggolden, Nora, Rewrap4u, Eaglesrock, Teamcarnes, Seabeeinch, Walton, Sparky, Tulsaducati, Omasawyer, izzysamlikeseagles, bustopbird, Neva, Yank, Linda.L, smrf, nhJane.

Thinking of and missing, Peep, Jaspurr, Jilltosa, Wilson, Godiva, MpMom and Pete, Marrymo, Keystone, TxTeacher, Smb, Naimoj, Thyla/Anne, D7Birder, Indy, Neva, Smb, Alice, and those who have not been with us for a while.

Prayers For Puff, Lisa's mom, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Clynn, Lori and her grandma Clute, Eagle's mom, Tig, Karen and Piper, Tsk and Tim, Lisa's Jeff, Baz, Kb's friends Vi and Dennis, Paulie, Tsk's DIL Amy, SIL and grandson, Jicaji, Maxie and Larry, Camper's daughter, Ed's sis Gina, Tsk's Barb & Tom, Baz great niece and family, Peep, Jaspurr, Clynn's DIL's mom, Ed's friend Greg, Puff's brother, Masswatch hubby Jamey, Pip's Dad, Ezee, EagleFanDave, Tim's Uncle, Paulie's granddaughter Madison, Emy and family, Clynn's mom and Ed, WW JW, Keystone, Jilltosa, Eaglesrock cousin Michael, Thyla/Anne, Neva's family, Weasel and family, and All here in need of healing and comforting.

Special Prayers For Clynn, Tim and Tsk, Eagle's Mom, Tsk's DIL Amy, Baz, Puff, Phyl, Jim and Maggie, Karen, Blschue and family, Lori and family, Phyl's BIL Danny and brother Dan.

Special prayers for All God's creature great and small, For Harley and his little siblings, Miss Maggie, Manaaki, UQ and the Royal Albatross fleet, Hellgate Iris, TRR Sloths, Brooks Fall Brown Bear Otis, and lost 2023 cubs, Honey and Gunnar, SWFL Harriet, Star, Little One and all those like her, TRR rescue babies, The Fairy Penguins, Berry Mom,  NEFL Juliet, Romeo and Samson, Lucy and Larry, Salt River wild horses, Alaska Bears and Wolves that they be saved, Decorah, E2/D1, Dr Rogers and Black bears Shadow and family and Wildlife Research Institute, and All God's creatures great and small.
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

Puff

« Reply #1113 on: February 03, 2024, 06:05:23 AM »

clynnI second BL's comments on Sofie.  Interesting, and fun.; steals the show.  And the other was ??????

P
« Last Edit: February 03, 2024, 08:13:34 PM by Puff »

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #1114 on: February 03, 2024, 06:14:19 AM »

Good Morning Everyone.... Happy Caturday ! 

Currently 39F clear,  High 67F sunny,  Low 41F 

BL tks for the weather resource, good to have

OG Charles does awesome reporting on Kilauea , 'Just Icelandic is very detailed/complete, neither is good news; tks for stories about   Zoom  and  Frances; always enjoy Q-Kids ( I Got You Babe, esp)

Eagles what a relief you did'n't flood

Prayers for:   Our friend and ally the Nation of Israel and peace for her people. All abandoned, abused  cats and feral cats;
The Bluebirds of Cane Ridge, Tennessee, Hummingbirds, Bumble Bees  and Honey bees everywhere . The Beakroom and Cheers.

« Last Edit: February 03, 2024, 06:34:07 AM by Phyl »

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #1115 on: February 03, 2024, 06:15:22 AM »

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

« Reply #1116 on: February 03, 2024, 06:17:56 AM »

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

Sauces bald eagle cam

Puff

« Reply #1119 on: February 03, 2024, 06:55:46 AM »

Owlkitty is a movie star.  Got a entire career.  I'd say I'll watch for any black kitty in a movie from here on out!  Thing is - I don't do movies, while maybe once every ten years.   :o

And by the way, I don't do digging either.  I was teasing about trying to find gold in the yard.  I used to overturn the soil, for a long time.  They took away my shovel; they also took away my lawn mower; they also took away my ladders.  Alas the perils of getting old.  There's no gold I'm sure.  All I would get if my neighbors saw me out there is a lecture.  No, no digging allowed.  Now I have to give $$$$ for someone to rototill.

P   

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #1120 on: February 03, 2024, 06:58:30 AM »

Good Morning Beakers!

Phyl, 'furballs have zero mass' LOLOL! Beautiful 365! And the morning cat licking the screen!  Love it! Those cat videos!Lizzie Owlkitty is beautiful!

Lani, oops, I didn't realize that was the real Snoop Dog! I am used to the nuns and holy men, I assumed the dog was a heathen! I actually like Snoop Dog, and love that he is besties with Martha Stewart! Glad to hear that you got some good rain.

E4E, funny how we all remember the candy cigarettes! They are probably banned now.  ;D

BL, Sophie is the very curious kitten, I bet I get a lot of good pictures of her doing funny things! They are just like Talon and Bella. Talon is quiet, studious and Bella is the wild one!

baz, love your description of the gees/duck encounters! If I have scrambled eggs in the morning I have to share with Sam and Sophie! They are food hounds, always starving!

oldguy, thanks for the updates on Hawaii and Iceland...not great news. Still reading/watching all the good links!

Puff, yes, now we get lectures...  ;D  And we are the ones that used to give them!

Reykjavik, Iceland

Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

LisaG1967

« Reply #1121 on: February 03, 2024, 07:11:06 AM »

Good Morning Beakers.........It's Caturday!

tsk - I wonder if Groundhog Day being on a loop was a nod to the movie..LOL

Phyl - Yay, you got your King Cake, too.  Hope you can hold out till Mardi Gras Day without eating it.  I know I would not be able to.  :D  Thanks for the 365. 

oldguy - Congrats on your new bed, I hope you slept well.  Thanks for the videos. 

baz - I need your will power, when it comes to food!  Your meals sounded wonderful, especially the lobster cakes.  Jeff would love those. 

E4E - Reading your comments to Lani about the flooding.  So glad you did not get all of that.

Puff - Morning  :) 

clynn - A very pretty Happy Caturday pic. 

clynndunn

• For the love of Eagles....
« Reply #1122 on: February 03, 2024, 07:25:29 AM »

Lisa, I think that picture is Bandit!
Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away. ~ Unknown

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #1123 on: February 03, 2024, 07:52:29 AM »

GOOD CATURDAY MORNING EVERYONE

PHYL   I do remember candy stripers and nurses who wore uniforms and hats... ::)

OLDGUY  Hope you are trying some of those new bamboo sheets  :o  ;)    Thanks for updates on Iceland and new info on Kilauea volcanos  :(       Great duet for Bellamy and Colt     Santi and Zoom - Hope that develops into more touching even without food.   Boy, Claire's Lulu will eat anything  ;D   Frances  :-*  Who saved who?

BAZI   Perfect healthy dinner  ;D  Gosh, have said it before . I would love the walking opportunities you have.

EAGLES   This is nail cutting day and she still has not touched her food!!!  Guess I wait til she is starving  ::)

LANI   My only hope then is that Lulu knows nail cutting won't kill her and we can eventually stop with the med.  :-\
You are a very loyal dog walker  ;D  But as Mom used to say " Rain is good for your hair.  It makes it soft"  ;) ;)

PHYL   " The box exists and doesn't exist at the same time"  LOLOL   Was not familiar with the famous owl kitty   The two Pinterest pieces were good - I like the "weaver"

CLYNN   Cat has her ticket - Let's go!
Chicagoland

LORIDAVIS

• Peace Love Unity & Respect
    • Facebook
« Reply #1124 on: February 03, 2024, 09:19:51 AM »

Hi Beakers, I have been putting this off, but here goes...
update on my Grandma's... Grandma Luetta is doing ok, she has covid again but no symptoms. Still hanging in there.  My Grandma Helen fell and broke her femur and pelvis. They did surgery Sunday morning even though she has covid. She pulled through ok and sent her back to assisted living and as of yesterday her oxygen level is was very low and she has pneumonia in one lung and she is not eating and very confused. I should know more soon... Just asking for comforting prayers and that's about it.  :-\  Thank you for your support and prayers and messages, you guys are the best!!
Back to Eagles and cats!!! Have a Beautiful day everyone!!! Take care  ;) Love the caturday stuff oh yea and Valentines is coming up! Destini says meow!  :-*

Lori Davis
AcuraRacerGirl