Raptor Resource Project Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Beak Room 2024  (Read 542380 times)

camperstig

• "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!"
Re: Beak Room 2024
« Reply #1125 on: February 03, 2024, 09:46:19 AM »

some bounce

(((Lori))) so sorry! Prayers for Helen and you.

Hockey day for me... live, and on TV. Yesterday, Camper's "techie" son updated some components in his computer. Yay. The PC will run more efficiently, cooler, and be better for gaming and photograph editing.

Time to work an online puzzle.
TTFN
camper'sTIG - South Central MN
Decorah follower since Apr 2, 2011
"May Bob now soar with the eagles and dive with the falcons. You've left a living legacy behind on the earth" (barbells126)

Lani

• All Things Bright and Beautiful
« Reply #1126 on: February 03, 2024, 11:30:06 AM »

Happy Caturday Beakers!
Hi Emyrauld, Lilbro, Blschue, Lori, Clynn, Tsk, Lisa, Karen, Oldguy, Puff, Eagles, Kb, Tig, Baz, Phyl, Peep, Jaspurr, Pink, Jilltosa, BL, Eburg, Weasel, Ezee, Bggolden, T40, ssrl, Maxie, Nrstooge, Omasawyer, Paulie, jicaji, LB, and All!
All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful; The Lord God made them all....Author: Cecil F. Alexander

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #1127 on: February 03, 2024, 01:00:15 PM »

LORI  Boy do I love that box of donuts!!   Oh Lori - Grandma Helen is in pretty rough shape - Prayers started.  I sure hope she will get the care she needs. :-* :-*    Grandma Luetta doing well  Amen

LANI  Beautiful heart tabbys.  ;D

Sun shining and 40 degrees.  I do think I may get outside and walk this afternoon.
Chicagoland

karengramke

« Reply #1128 on: February 03, 2024, 01:56:06 PM »

Happy Caturday! 

CLynn,  great picture of Sophie!  As BL  said, siamese smikes! Cats are more curious than dogs!   As a general rule, I think!
Phyl, I would love to keep the fox in the morning picture!    We would both end up in jail!

Laurie, sorry about your Grandmother, Helen!   Hope they are able to get her up , at least sitting . Make sure she keeps current on available vaccines!   Thanks for the lovely donuts!

Lisa, great surprise present for you!  My favorites are the cream cheese filled or the  Bavarian cream!   will not buy one as I would eat the whole thing!  Unlike some here, I  do not have the will power!

Stay dry in the flooding areas!  When it rains it pours

Willi had advice for dog owners who were unable to cut toe nails without drugs!  She said play with and rub the feet   I had told this to Mickey who was having trouble with her cat!  She followed Willis suggestion  and  it worked for her!  When I complained about Piper, she reminded me of this, so, just  passing  along a reminder!
Baz, I am going to hire you as a chef and trainer!
Puff, do not know if there is gold in your garden i or the remains of an ancient civilization

karengramke

« Reply #1130 on: February 03, 2024, 02:57:32 PM »

Thanks t40!  Will look soon!
Meant to  mention my Eastern Red Maples are leafing out as is an oak of some sort!   Early!   Waiting for the red bud to bloom and the dogwood!   The camellias are starting to flower but the heat may have confused them!   

LisaG1967

« Reply #1131 on: February 03, 2024, 04:45:48 PM »

clynn - That sure does look like Bandit.

tsk - Have you watched The Way Home on Hallmark?  I am so addicted to that show. 

Lori - Glad to hear that Grandma Luetta is doing ok.  Prayers for Grandma Helen. 

tig - Nice of Camper's son to give the computer some updated components.

Lani - Aww, sweet kitties

karen - I do like the cream cheese filled one, too.

T40 - Thanks so much for videos!

karengramke

« Reply #1132 on: February 03, 2024, 05:25:59 PM »

Lisa, makea big pot ofred beans and rice and I will be right over!

BrokenLug

« Reply #1133 on: February 03, 2024, 05:40:28 PM »

« Last Edit: February 03, 2024, 05:43:31 PM by BrokenLug »
U. S. A.

kbshcb

« Reply #1134 on: February 03, 2024, 05:55:50 PM »

kb I thought you would get a kick out of these tweets:

https://x.com/NWSTwinCities/status/1753386688603460060?s=20

https://x.com/NWSTwinCities/status/1753571873840107759?s=20

Oh I love it!...I see some commenters are off their rockers wishing for last year!
Bring me El Nino every year please ;)

tsk34

• Who me?
    • picasa
« Reply #1135 on: February 03, 2024, 06:04:28 PM »

KAREN   Interestingly Lulu will easily let me rub and play with her feet.  I think it's the being held down that is what she doesn't like...She's really good after the Gabapentin  LOL  Maybe she will get used to it and we can try to pick her up mid nap when she isn't so frisky.   The thought of anything blooming here is so funny...Hope they all bloom - red buds are pretty.

T40   Giant cat attack  LOL.  Those were some funny cat quickies in there.  ;D   There's the famous owl kitty I had never heard of...I remember that George Clooney bit. :)   Dog watching TV was really good.     '78  a good year  ;)    " Where's the front door"  ;D ;D

LISA   I did not pick up that series  "The Way Home".  :(  From the previews I did not think it was something I would like.

BL   LOL  A no brainer for sure for KB  ;D
Chicagoland

BrokenLug

« Reply #1136 on: February 03, 2024, 06:16:16 PM »

Scroll down through this article and check out the video of the foxes being tickled .. it cracked us up.   ;D

https://www.upworthy.com/new-study-65-species-animal-laughter-rp5
U. S. A.

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #1137 on: February 03, 2024, 07:17:23 PM »

Puff 'O-kay'

CLynn luv your "Peace' kitties today. Reykjavik, Iceland---OMG! How frightful. My #1 Big Bro, Larry was stationed there  in 1970's while
enlisted in USAF. He always got the remote tours. At the time the original 'Star  Trek' was immensely  popular with enlistees/commissioned alike.
How funny cat holding up the 'train' in UK.

Lisa Bandit looks comfy warm in his red scarf.  ;)

Tsk LOL your Caturday kitty w/ scrunchy face. Yes. Make Lulu wait till she's so hungry that she'll eat any thing. OR get some cooked liver and sprinkle or dropper the meds in that. Don't know a cat that wont eat that disgusting meat.

{{Lori}} darling Caturday montage. I'm so sorry about your 'Grannies' .  {{{Luetta and Helen}}}  :-* :-*     🙏 's   🙏 's

Hi Tig

Lani
Sweet kitties sleeping in heart formation

Karen  fox in 365 this AM---you and me both. Willie had a spot on idea for clipping nails.  :-*
Jim's Goldfinch pair are back from winter retreat scarfing up the Niger.  The bluebirds are back in the nesting boxes---maybe doing some annual 'house hunting'.

T40  got back not long ago from doing errands---will check out your links later.  Are our minds 'great' today?LOL

BL wasn't allowed to view w/o a sign up.  :(

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

Phyl

• Maggie lives in Nashville,Tennessee Music City USA
    • https://parler.com @Phylll
« Reply #1138 on: February 03, 2024, 07:20:28 PM »

Good Night Everyone...
SEDs...sending 🙏 's to all .

"Everything is beautiful, in it's own way... "

Dina 5-23-21  :-* I miss you so much.
Sauces bald eagle cam

Eagles4evr1116

• Decorah follower since 04/06/2011.
« Reply #1139 on: February 03, 2024, 10:23:38 PM »

Lani - Read what you said about the candy necklaces, and I did not like them either - I liked the other stuff mentioned!  Although we are not flooded, there are surrounding areas that have gotten a flood advisory.  We are getting rain right now and it will go all night.
Phyl - You, Jim & Maggie have a nice, peaceful night. :-*
Clynn - you are probably right about the candy cigarettes are probably banned now!
LisaG - Thank you, no flooding here, but there is so much of that all around our area.
Tsk - I hope you were able to trim Lulu's nails today!  Hope the weather cooperated with you and you were able to go for a walk. 8)
Lori - Nice to hear that your Grandma Luetta is doing okay, and hope she feels better soon from having covid.   So sorry for your Grandma Helen taking such a terrible fall.  I pray she is as comfortable as can be and prayers for a complete healing.  Prayers for her doctors to monitor her pneumonia and oxygen.  Prayers and hugs for you & your Grandmas.
Tig - Nice that David's son is a good helper with his techy skills!
Karen  :)
Og - In case you are at 'cards' tonight - hope you win!
BL  :)
Hi Kb  :)
Hi Puff  :)

Beakers have a good night & sleep well.